Video by Jamie Reviews

Video by Jamie 4
  • Laura

Laura Ann · Married on 07/01/2019

Highly Recommend

Jamie is such a great guy! He is so kind, laid back, and just has an awesome personality. He is super professional, arrives on time, and was always there to quickly answer any questions I had. He did my friends wedding and I was so impressed with the way the video came out for her I had to hire him. I am so excited to see my video :)

-Laura Danti

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Maura

Maura · Married on 05/19/2019

Worth every penny

My husband and I were hesitant to make room in the budget for a videographer at first, but we’re so glad we decided to hire Video by Jamie! After all the effort we put into planning our wedding, I’m positive that we would have regretted not having all those special moments captured. Jamie was always quick to respond, and very professional throughout the entire process. Not only did we get an edited version that can be shared on social media, but also all of our raw footage. His turnaround time was crazy fast too. We’ve been married for less than a month, and I’ve already watched our video a few times. Love it.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2019

Attentive to detail

It was an absolute pleasure working with Jamie. He captured everything about our special day beautifully! My husband and I are forever grateful for the video he created and memories captured. We highly recommend booking Jamie as your videographer!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Jaylene

Jaylene · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautifully captured our day!

My husband was on the fence about hiring a videographer because he is an introvert and was worried he would be awkward on tape. I really pushed for a video because I felt it was important to capture our day to have for the future. My best friend said the one regret she had from her wedding was not having a videographer. She had forgotten most of the details of the day and wished she could go back and watch the ceremony and speeches. I hunted far and wide for a videographer whose personality and style would fit the vibe I wanted to set for our wedding day. Jamie was the winner right from the start. He was professional and respected what we were and were not comfortable filming. He was able to make a custom package that had exactly what we needed. On the day of the wedding he was a seasoned expert - always present but never in our faces. So much so that most of the day we forgot we had a videographer. He blended into our day seamlessly! Much to our excitement we received our teaser trailer and full video back in record time! My husband who was so nervous about being filmed cried when watching our video because it so beautifully captured the love we felt on that day. I would recommend Jamie to anyone especially if you are nervous about being filmed. I know we will cherish the ability to watch our wedding day for many years to come!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Stephanie · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Videographer

Jamie was so easy to work with. We chatted initially to go over pricing and then again just a week or so before the wedding. He was extremely helpful and dealing with some other vendors that were not as easy to coordinate with. He we above and beyond for us on our big day! The timeline for receiving footage was extremely quick and did not disappoint. Alll in all a great vendor!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Rebecca · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing work!

Working with Jamie was one of the best decisions we made. He was able to capture every moment perfectly, and it's wonderful to be able to look back at our day and watch everything we missed. He works SO quickly - we got our sneak peek about 2 weeks after our wedding, and our full video exactly 1 month after our wedding. It definitely helped with those post wedding blues! He was so easy to work with, responsive and understanding in emails (even if I was slow!!), and so professional. We loved the final video, and even the raw footage! Thank you Jamie for all your work, we're so grateful :)

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Paige · Married on 10/19/2018

Incredible!

It was incredible working with Video by Jamie. He did an unbelievable job capturing our special day. He paid attention to detail and did not leave any stone unturned. From the moment we booked with him, to the day of our event, he took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we were looking for in a video. I can honestly say he exceeded any and all expectations. Thanks to him, we now have an incredible video we can cherish for years to come. If you are looking for someone you can trust, with the highest quality of work, I would highly suggest booking with Video by Ja ie. You wont be disappointed.

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Video by Jamie 5

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing!!!

Jamie and his assistant was amazing and super responsive, he got us our video quickly after our wedding, all of our precious moments were captured and we couldn’t have imagined a better video! We will definitely recommend him.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2018

One of the best decisions we made!

I can not say enough about Jamie! He is so amazing to work with as a bride. So responsive to all emails and calls! Working with him was honestly so stress free! We just received our full video from our wedding and we are both beyond happy with his work. He captured every moment we wanted to relive perfectly. All of our family and friends can't believe how amazing our video came out! You won't go wrong with Jamie!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Ryan · Married on 09/22/2018

We used Jamie for our wedding and he was amazing. From the very beginning when he first quoted us straight through the wedding and even after he has been nothing but GREAT! He is very detailed and doesn't let any concerns, questions or needs go with out an answer. One of the best parts is he asks exactly what you want for your special day. We used him for 8hrs and he filmed from us getting ready all the way through the last dance. All the time staying behind the scenes of the wedding but catching every aspect that we asked for and even a ton we didn't. He went well out of his way to make sure our special day was amazing and that he got all the footage he could. Jamie went well above what we expected he even used himself as a human shield when a sprinkler system went off and almost soaked my wife well we were taking photos I was literally amazed at the lengths he went to make sure we enjoyed our day. I will and already have strongly recommended Jamie to anyone I know that is planning a wedding or a special day that they want captured.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2018

Jamie was absolutely amazing to work with from beginning to end. He was very responsive to all my emails and answered any and all questions I had. The day of our timeline changed a bit and so did our ceremony location (it rained so we moved inside) but Jamie was able to easily adapt to the changes. He did not get in the way of anything and him and my photographer worked great together. Jamie captured every special moment of our day and we are forever grateful. Our video came out better than we could have ever imagined. The day of was such a blur and flew by that it is nice to look back on the day with this video. Thank you Jamie!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Nichole · Married on 07/07/2018

Jamie was very professional and amazing to work with. The video package was reasonably priced and of excellent quality. Jamie kept in touch before and after the wedding. Hands down one of the best investments we made for our wedding being able to relive the best day of our lives.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Kelsey · Married on 06/30/2018

We are so thankful for Video by Jamie and the amazing memories he has left us with! His amazing work has allowed us to relive our wedding day over and over. From the start he was so easy to work with. He responded quickly to questions and made us feel comfortable. We knew we wanted to invest in a videographer, and Jamie’s reasonable prices allowed us to do so. I would highly recommend him if your looking for a wedding video that will bring you to tears every day!! Thank you Jamie!!

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • User7316228 · 1+ year ago

Jamie was amazing to work with from the day we met him right up until our wedding day! He was flexible, responsive, and answered any questions we had leading up to the wedding. On the day of, he was very much in the background and most of the time we forgot he was even there, but he managed to capture the most amazing parts of the day. Our sneak preview and full video were better than we could have ever imagined and we have gotten SO many compliments. Watching it makes us feel like we are able to relive our wedding day over and over again. We will recommend Jamie to all of our friends and family. Thanks again Jamie for the amazing video — we are still watching it 2 months later!

Mike & Alissa Seguin

Sent on 08/30/2018

K · Married on 06/15/2018

We were very pleased with Jamie's work and professionalism - we would highly recommend his company. Jamie was not available on our wedding day but the videographer he sent in his place was awesome as well. Jamie was very organized and got right back to any email we sent.

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/05/2018

Jamie was fantastic and amazing to work with! For the months leading up to the wedding, he kept in touch and promptly answered and questions we had. The day of the wedding, he was early, professional and easy to get along with. I never felt like I was being filmed and most of our guests didn’t realize we had a videographer. I’ve been to weddings where the videographer was always in the bride and grooms space and Jamie definitely didn’t do that. We have only seen the sneak peek of our wedding video and are already in love with it. Originally I didn’t want a videographer because they all seemed too expensive, but a friend referred us to Jamie and I am so happy she did! I would absolutely reccommend Jamie to anyone and everyone. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Video by Jamie's reply:

Thank you Kara and congratulations again to you and Craig! It was a pleasure getting to know and work with you both. I'm so glad to have been able to capture so many wonderful memories of your very special day and can't thank you enough for making me part of it all!

Tanya · Married on 04/28/2018

We can’t say enough about Jamie. He was amazing from day 1 to work with. He is very professional, and knows what he is doing. Our video came out amazing and I’m glad that my husband talked me into a videographer.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

Jamie was awesome from beginning to end! He arrived early, was very easy to work with, and filmed our wedding and reception without anyone really even noticing that they were being filmed. I loved our "sneak peak" video and can't wait to see the finished product as I am sure it will be nothing short of amazing! If you are looking for a videographer, I highly recommend that you contact Jamie! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/09/2018
  • andrea

andrea · Married on 09/29/2017

Jamie did such a fantastic job with our wedding video. I feel like we relived our wedding day while watching it. He was also very professional while filming we didn’t even notice he was there! He was so great to work with and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Audra · Married on 09/24/2017

I booked Jamie because someone recommended him to me and I couldn't be happier with the decision. He was so friendly and easy to work with. He answered all of my emails, including a few where I changed my mind. He had us fill out a very user friendly questionnaire to make sure he captured all the details we wanted. My photographer also said he was great to work with. All of his videos are stunning and I know ours will be too!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Video by Jamie 6

Christina · Married on 09/16/2017

Jamie was the perfect addition to my wedding vendor list. He was referred to me by my photographer and a few friends. He came highly recommended. Jamie has great communication, answered all of my questions, was very professional and took the time me to make a quality video. I received the video in a timely manner and have since watched it about 20 times. For anyone on the fence about videography, do it! Jamie is already doing two upcoming friends wedding and I will be sure to refer him to others who become engaged. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Video by Jamie 7

Malorie · Married on 09/16/2017

I highly, highly recommend Video by Jamie! I browsed through a lot of videographers online and the videos on Jamie's website stuck out the most to me and I was so happy that he was available for my wedding day. I had never met Jamie in person beforehand but he was very responsive to my emails and based on his past reviews, others had done the same thing and had no issues. Jamie was very professional as he provided a contract (one for him and a copy for me to keep) to confirm all details. Jamie was a pleasure to work with and other than organizing the plan while I was getting ready, which was in a ladies locker room so we had to coordinate with my day of planner, I didn't even notice he was there. Jamie's questionnaire allowed him to get a sense of my wedding style as well as he confirmed those details over the phone and answered any questions that I had. I am extremely happy with my final video and even the teaser video, that I recommend him to anyone wanting to have a videographer. I chose the cinematic style for my video which blended the entire day into a seamless video that captured everything from my wedding day. I think a video is more special than photos because of the emotions and movements that you get to relive of your wedding day as you watch it. The final product was worth well more than what I payed for and therefore he is extremely reasonable as far as cost goes. Thank you so much Jamie!!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Video by Jamie 8

Erika · Married on 08/19/2017

Working with Video by Jamie was wonderful!! My husband was firmly against the idea of a videographer and was afraid of having a camera in our face the whole day. Jamie and his team however are the complete opposite of that! In fact, when the videographer first arrived I thought she was the second photographer! They were amazing and our wedding video is proof!! After watching the video of our favorite day my husband turned to me and said "this was the best decision we made" and I couldn't agree more. Thank you Jamie and team!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Charles · Married on 08/19/2017

My wife originally wanted to hire a videographer and I did not. After speaking with Jamie he assured me we would hardly notice we were being taped. As promised, they blended in and I never felt their presence. And the video is awesome. Having our vows captured as spoken is special and of course they captured other views/events we wouldn't have seen otherwise. Jamie and staff were easy to work with and we felt like we got a great value. 5/5!

Sent on 11/20/2017