55 Reviews for Video by Jamie

Slideshow (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
SD Card (1)
55 Video by Jamie Reviews

Jamie was very professional and amazing to work with. The video package was reasonably priced and of excellent quality. Jamie kept in touch before and after the wedding. Hands down one of the best investments we made for our wedding being able to relive the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Nichole, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

We are so thankful for Video by Jamie and the amazing memories he has left us with! His amazing work has allowed us to relive our wedding day over and over. From the start he was so easy to work with. He responded quickly to questions and made us feel comfortable. We knew we wanted to invest in a videographer, and Jamie’s reasonable prices allowed us to do so. I would highly recommend him if your looking for a wedding video that will bring you to tears every day!! Thank you Jamie!!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We were very pleased with Jamie's work and professionalism - we would highly recommend his company. Jamie was not available on our wedding day but the videographer he sent in his place was awesome as well. Jamie was very organized and got right back to any email we sent.

Profile Picture K, 6/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We can’t say enough about Jamie. He was amazing from day 1 to work with. He is very professional, and knows what he is doing. Our video came out amazing and I’m glad that my husband talked me into a videographer.

Profile Picture Tanya, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

Jamie was awesome from beginning to end! He arrived early, was very easy to work with, and filmed our wedding and reception without anyone really even noticing that they were being filmed. I loved our "sneak peak" video and can't wait to see the finished product as I am sure it will be nothing short of amazing! If you are looking for a videographer, I highly recommend that you contact Jamie! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, Full Feature Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Jamie did such a fantastic job with our wedding video. I feel like we relived our wedding day while watching it. He was also very professional while filming we didn’t even notice he was there! He was so great to work with and I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture andrea, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cinematic, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

I booked Jamie because someone recommended him to me and I couldn't be happier with the decision. He was so friendly and easy to work with. He answered all of my emails, including a few where I changed my mind. He had us fill out a very user friendly questionnaire to make sure he captured all the details we wanted. My photographer also said he was great to work with. All of his videos are stunning and I know ours will be too!

Profile Picture Audra, 9/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

Jamie was the perfect addition to my wedding vendor list. He was referred to me by my photographer and a few friends. He came highly recommended. Jamie has great communication, answered all of my questions, was very professional and took the time me to make a quality video. I received the video in a timely manner and have since watched it about 20 times. For anyone on the fence about videography, do it! Jamie is already doing two upcoming friends wedding and I will be sure to refer him to others who become engaged. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, DVD, Digital Download, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I highly, highly recommend Video by Jamie! I browsed through a lot of videographers online and the videos on Jamie's website stuck out the most to me and I was so happy that he was available for my wedding day. I had never met Jamie in person beforehand but he was very responsive to my emails and based on his past reviews, others had done the same thing and had no issues. Jamie was very professional as he provided a contract (one for him and a copy for me to keep) to confirm all details. Jamie was a pleasure to work with and other than organizing the plan while I was getting ready, which was in a ladies locker room so we had to coordinate with my day of planner, I didn't even notice he was there. Jamie's questionnaire allowed him to get a sense of my wedding style as well as he confirmed those details over the phone and answered any questions that I had. I am extremely happy with my final video and even the teaser video, that I recommend him to anyone wanting to have a videographer. I chose the cinematic style for my video which blended the entire day into a seamless video that captured everything from my wedding day. I think a video is more special than photos because of the emotions and movements that you get to relive of your wedding day as you watch it. The final product was worth well more than what I payed for and therefore he is extremely reasonable as far as cost goes. Thank you so much Jamie!!

Profile Picture Malorie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with Video by Jamie was wonderful!! My husband was firmly against the idea of a videographer and was afraid of having a camera in our face the whole day. Jamie and his team however are the complete opposite of that! In fact, when the videographer first arrived I thought she was the second photographer! They were amazing and our wedding video is proof!! After watching the video of our favorite day my husband turned to me and said "this was the best decision we made" and I couldn't agree more. Thank you Jamie and team!

Profile Picture Erika, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wife originally wanted to hire a videographer and I did not. After speaking with Jamie he assured me we would hardly notice we were being taped. As promised, they blended in and I never felt their presence. And the video is awesome. Having our vows captured as spoken is special and of course they captured other views/events we wouldn't have seen otherwise. Jamie and staff were easy to work with and we felt like we got a great value. 5/5!

Profile Picture Charles, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We were recommend to Video By Jamie by our photographer and we are so happy we we found them. I knew I wanted to get a teaser video as well as a 20 minute video we could share with family and friends. The day of our wedding Ashlee was our videographer and she was so sweet, but we also hardly knew she was there. A few of our friends had said not to get a videographer because they would be intrusive, but Ashlee was absolutely amazing and we all felt relaxed and ourselves. Our 2 minute teaser video was ready about 3 weeks after our wedding and our full length video was ready about 5 weeks after our wedding. Jamie did a great job editing it, and although initially we had an issue with the sound when viewing the video in our phones, he quickly resolved the issue and communicated with me to keep me updated. The communication with Jamie from the very beginning was easy and I felt very comfortable. I am so happy we went with Video By Jamie. The price for this type of video compared to other options out there is a great value. I am so happy we have the memories of the best day of our lives in video and I would absolutely recommend Video By jamie to other brides. Thank you!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

Jamie was so pleasant to work with! He is incredibly passionate about his work and executes in such a professional manner! Him and his assistant were efficient in capturing the most important moments of my special day. I felt he was trustworthy, which was peculiar because he never once made me feel like he just wanted my money. He wanted me to be happy and satisfied with his work; he took such pride in what he was doing. When wedding planning it's hard to find vendors that aren't greedy. I found Jamie to be so humble and you could tell he loved filming. He was so comfortable behind the camera. It's been a week and we are patiently waiting for our video! We already know it will be perfect!

Profile Picture Selena, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional

Jamie was AMAZING!!! It was evident that he absolutely loves what he does and will go above and beyond to capture all the special moments and details! Jamie was very attentive and a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend him for any videography needs!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jamie is a very talented and amazing videographer !! He was so easy to work with, and he brought a great laid back vibe to an otherwise hectic, crazy day! Our highlight video had me absolutely speechless!! It was our favorite and best moments from the day, but reflected our personalities as well. He also took into consideration our music requests for the highlight film. Jamie had a sneak peak preview in a very short time frame and got our finished product to us so quickly, I was over the moon! Not to mention the quality of the video itself was amazing. He is an affordable fantastic vendor and I cannot say enough about him, I think you would do your wedding a disservice if you did not book him.

Profile Picture cassie, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
4.7

Jamie was so responsive leading up to my wedding. He was always willing to answer my questions, and after a lot of back and forth consideration of videography services, I had a lot of questions! On wedding day, he worked seamlessly alongside our photographer. The sneak preview of our video was released only about a week after the event, and even the full feature clip was released in a very timely manner. We have enjoyed viewing the highlights of our favorite day and sharing with our families, while we look forward to sharing with friends as well. Jamie has continued to be in regular communication while getting these products to us. We are definitely happy that we found VideoByJamie!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, DVD, Digital Download

We are so happy that we hired Jamie to capture our special day! He was very helpful throughout the entire process, was very affordable, and his work is amazing. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking to hire a videographer for their wedding day!

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

So excited to see the video! We had him for our wedding and he was very fun to work with! very excited to see the end result and have the video as a keepsake of our special day!

Profile Picture User6698005, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

This is the best investment you can make, towards your wedding! Jamie is professional, thorough and truly gifted at what he does. We have watched our video 10+ times; and it brings a smile to my face every time! He captured every moment perfectly, and we barely knew he was there! I absolutely recommend using Video by Jamie for any special event. There is nothing better than capturing that special moment and being able to watch it again and again! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jamie did such an amazing job with our wedding video! He captured all the wonderful moments throughout the day. He was also able to catch all of our guests enjoying the night. We can now relive our wedding for years to come. He also sent us a video of the raw footage (which was just as fun to watch). Jamie was great to work with and he had our whole video done shortly after our wedding. Thank you Jamie for giving us one of the greatest wedding gifts!

Profile Picture Jen, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Affordable and great to work with.

Profile Picture melanie, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Like many brides, I waited until nearly the last minute before deciding on having a videographer capture our wedding. It was not really in my budget but I was so worried I would miss something on our big day and never be able to experience it again. I'm so glad I decided on Jamie and Ashlee to record one of the biggest days of our lives! Ashlee captured everything I wanted (and more) and Jamie's editing was top notch. I would highly recommend them to any bride who's looking for videography services or even if they're on the fence regarding hiring someone to video since Jamie's prices are MORE than reasonable! Thank you so much Jamie and Ashlee!

Profile Picture Aimee, 8/14/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Jamie was so professional and kind. I instantly felt comfortable with him! We loved getting our teaser trailer and of course we were so excited for our entire wedding video! We are in love with it! He did such an amazing job capturing our BIG day!!! Would recommend him 100% and would pick him a million times over!!!

Profile Picture Tarin, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

Jamie's services are not only affordable, but they are quality. My fiance was worried a videographer might be in the way, but Jamie was practically invisible capturing the highlights of the day. We chose the cinematic package, which includes a 2 minute trailer and a 20 minute highlights video from arrivals at the church to the cake cutting. It was the perfect amount of footage and a great memory of the day!

Profile Picture Jacqueleen, 8/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, DVD, Digital Download