Video by Jamie Reviews

Video by Jamie 3
Video by Jamie 4

ashley robbins · Married on 10/05/2019

just perfect!

We hired Jamie to video our wedding on 10/5. I can't say enough positive things about our experience starting from the first time I reached out to Jamie to discuss possibility of booking him for our day. Jamie was quick in his responses, detailed and organized. We had several conversations prior to the wedding and I felt that he really listened to what our goals/vision was. He even made some really great suggestions that I never thought of and turned out to be great. On the day of the wedding Jamie was on time and ready to go. He filmed from 12:30-8:30 and honestly we barely even knew he was there! I can not say enough great things about our experience and can't wait to see our video!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Erin · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome! You can’t go wrong!

Jamie was referred to me by 3 of my coworkers/friends, and after seeing their wedding videos we couldn’t have been more excited to have him for our wedding! Jamie was awesome- helpful, informative, quick to respond, reasonably priced and everything in between. The video was absolutely perfect and we couldn’t have been happier. All of our friends and family loved it, also! It was funny to watch because there were so many times that my husband and I (or our guests) would say, “Wow! We had no idea he was even there taping us!” Jamie captures all the moments that you might miss on your busy day and creates the perfect video! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Venditelli · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommend

At first my husband and I decided we were not going to have a videographer at our wedding and then after several people recommended Jamie we decided to have one. Jamie was already booked the day of our wedding but Ashlee came to video and she was fantastic. We received our edited video back from Jamie in only a month and I am so glad we made the decision to have one. We got to see so many things on the video that we were just too busy to see or remember that day and the way the video was put together was amazing! I highly recommend booking Jamie and Ashlee for your event!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Lisa Benetti · Married on 08/03/2019

One of the best decisions that we made for our wedding was hiring Jamie Curci!

August 2019

We are beyond grateful for the amazing work that Jamie Curci (videobyjamie) completed in filming our wedding on August 3, 2019. At first we weren’t sure about spending the money on a videographer, but after doing our research and finding Jamie on wedding wire, we are so happy that we did and can’t imagine if we had not made this choice. Hiring Jamie was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. He is down to earth, very experienced, and reasonably priced for the amazing work that he did. He is the only videographer that we met with and hired him right after meeting with him! We were very impressed with the work he had shown us of other couples and saw no reason not to hire him!

From the start of meeting with Jamie months in advance to the end of our wedding night, we could not have hired a more compassionate and professional videographer to film our wedding day. Jamie was very detailed in making sure he had the correct timeline of events for our day weeks before so that we were all on the same page. Jamie is an organized, detailed and knowledgeable professional who captured not only all the important moments of our wedding day, but really special candid shots that we couldn’t have planned. He made the whole process so easy and was really fun to have with us. As a couple who doesn’t typically like photos or the attention on us, Jamie made our day stress free and we had nothing to be nervous or worried about. We were able to be ourselves and truly enjoy every moment of our day while having it captured on film!

Looking at our completed video and clips that he took was truly surreal and beyond what we had dreamed of. From the getting ready in the morning, to the ceremony at our church, photos at the State House and reception at the Providence Marriott, Jamie did a phenomenal job of capturing everything we wanted on film that day. He was on time and easy to rely on for every place we needed him to be. He was very flexible in time changes and was willing to go back and forth between the guys and girls getting ready at the hotel to make sure he had both groups on video. Jamie caters to his customers needs and was able to follow us to the church for the ceremony and then to the Rhode Island State House for footage outside before going back to the reception at the Marriott. He even used a drone to capture video and shots the next day that was overlooking the City of Providence to include in our video!

Jamie was such an important part of our wedding day and we will cherish the work that he has done forever. We have been more than happy to receive video from our wedding so quickly. We received our sneak peek only a week after our wedding and received the full video and dvd only shortly after that. This just goes to show how much he cares about his customers and about the work that he does. Jamie is someone who without a doubt will make your wedding day memorable. He is so easy to work with and we are so glad that we ended up choosing him as our wedding videographer!

Anthony and Lisa Moore

Sent on 09/08/2019

LAUREN · Married on 07/20/2019

Jamie Curci

Jamie has been nothing but amazing throughout the wedding planning process for us. He has been extremely helpful, responsive, and paid attention to all of the details that we requested without hesitation. He got amazing shots of us and our family and friends that we will forever cherish. We can’t reccommend him enough. If you’re looking for someone to capture your special day on film, Jamie is your guy! Thanks Jamie!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Danielle Lang · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent!

Our experience was extremely positive, from Jamie's responsiveness to his attention to detail. He was very easy to work with throughout the whole process. Everything turned out exactly how I had envisioned and how we had discussed. We received the video very quickly after being married too, which was an extra bonus!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Laura

Laura Ann · Married on 07/01/2019

Highly Recommend

Jamie is such a great guy! He is so kind, laid back, and just has an awesome personality. He is super professional, arrives on time, and was always there to quickly answer any questions I had. He did my friends wedding and I was so impressed with the way the video came out for her I had to hire him. I am so excited to see my video :)

-Laura Danti

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Hall · Married on 05/26/2019

Captured all special moments!

I was so pleased with the service I received from Jamie and Ashlee who did the filming of our wedding day! They were able to capture every detail just as I wanted. The price was also extremely reasonable! From my first meeting with Jamie to my video chat with Ashlee who would be filming, the process was so simple and they did a fabulous job! I can't stop watching the video!!! You won't be disappointed with Jamie's services!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Maura

Maura · Married on 05/19/2019

Worth every penny

My husband and I were hesitant to make room in the budget for a videographer at first, but we’re so glad we decided to hire Video by Jamie! After all the effort we put into planning our wedding, I’m positive that we would have regretted not having all those special moments captured. Jamie was always quick to respond, and very professional throughout the entire process. Not only did we get an edited version that can be shared on social media, but also all of our raw footage. His turnaround time was crazy fast too. We’ve been married for less than a month, and I’ve already watched our video a few times. Love it.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2019

Attentive to detail

It was an absolute pleasure working with Jamie. He captured everything about our special day beautifully! My husband and I are forever grateful for the video he created and memories captured. We highly recommend booking Jamie as your videographer!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Jaylene

Jaylene · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautifully captured our day!

My husband was on the fence about hiring a videographer because he is an introvert and was worried he would be awkward on tape. I really pushed for a video because I felt it was important to capture our day to have for the future. My best friend said the one regret she had from her wedding was not having a videographer. She had forgotten most of the details of the day and wished she could go back and watch the ceremony and speeches. I hunted far and wide for a videographer whose personality and style would fit the vibe I wanted to set for our wedding day. Jamie was the winner right from the start. He was professional and respected what we were and were not comfortable filming. He was able to make a custom package that had exactly what we needed. On the day of the wedding he was a seasoned expert - always present but never in our faces. So much so that most of the day we forgot we had a videographer. He blended into our day seamlessly! Much to our excitement we received our teaser trailer and full video back in record time! My husband who was so nervous about being filmed cried when watching our video because it so beautifully captured the love we felt on that day. I would recommend Jamie to anyone especially if you are nervous about being filmed. I know we will cherish the ability to watch our wedding day for many years to come!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Stephanie · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Videographer

Jamie was so easy to work with. We chatted initially to go over pricing and then again just a week or so before the wedding. He was extremely helpful and dealing with some other vendors that were not as easy to coordinate with. He we above and beyond for us on our big day! The timeline for receiving footage was extremely quick and did not disappoint. Alll in all a great vendor!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Rebecca · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing work!

Working with Jamie was one of the best decisions we made. He was able to capture every moment perfectly, and it's wonderful to be able to look back at our day and watch everything we missed. He works SO quickly - we got our sneak peek about 2 weeks after our wedding, and our full video exactly 1 month after our wedding. It definitely helped with those post wedding blues! He was so easy to work with, responsive and understanding in emails (even if I was slow!!), and so professional. We loved the final video, and even the raw footage! Thank you Jamie for all your work, we're so grateful :)

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Paige · Married on 10/19/2018

Incredible!

It was incredible working with Video by Jamie. He did an unbelievable job capturing our special day. He paid attention to detail and did not leave any stone unturned. From the moment we booked with him, to the day of our event, he took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we were looking for in a video. I can honestly say he exceeded any and all expectations. Thanks to him, we now have an incredible video we can cherish for years to come. If you are looking for someone you can trust, with the highest quality of work, I would highly suggest booking with Video by Ja ie. You wont be disappointed.

Video by Jamie 5
    Sent on 03/12/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing!!!

Jamie and his assistant was amazing and super responsive, he got us our video quickly after our wedding, all of our precious moments were captured and we couldn’t have imagined a better video! We will definitely recommend him.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2018

One of the best decisions we made!

I can not say enough about Jamie! He is so amazing to work with as a bride. So responsive to all emails and calls! Working with him was honestly so stress free! We just received our full video from our wedding and we are both beyond happy with his work. He captured every moment we wanted to relive perfectly. All of our family and friends can't believe how amazing our video came out! You won't go wrong with Jamie!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Ryan · Married on 09/22/2018

We used Jamie for our wedding and he was amazing. From the very beginning when he first quoted us straight through the wedding and even after he has been nothing but GREAT! He is very detailed and doesn't let any concerns, questions or needs go with out an answer. One of the best parts is he asks exactly what you want for your special day. We used him for 8hrs and he filmed from us getting ready all the way through the last dance. All the time staying behind the scenes of the wedding but catching every aspect that we asked for and even a ton we didn't. He went well out of his way to make sure our special day was amazing and that he got all the footage he could. Jamie went well above what we expected he even used himself as a human shield when a sprinkler system went off and almost soaked my wife well we were taking photos I was literally amazed at the lengths he went to make sure we enjoyed our day. I will and already have strongly recommended Jamie to anyone I know that is planning a wedding or a special day that they want captured.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2018

Jamie was absolutely amazing to work with from beginning to end. He was very responsive to all my emails and answered any and all questions I had. The day of our timeline changed a bit and so did our ceremony location (it rained so we moved inside) but Jamie was able to easily adapt to the changes. He did not get in the way of anything and him and my photographer worked great together. Jamie captured every special moment of our day and we are forever grateful. Our video came out better than we could have ever imagined. The day of was such a blur and flew by that it is nice to look back on the day with this video. Thank you Jamie!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Stacey · Married on 07/28/2018

Jamie was absolutely amazing to work with! He was very helpful during the planning process and made sure to answer any questions we had. We decided last minute that we wanted to do a first lock and he was very accommodating to switch our timeline and make it work. Throughout the whole day he made us feel very comfortable and we barely even noticed he was there. I knew right at the start of my planning that I wanted a videographer and we are extremely happy that we chose to go with Jamie! He posted a sneak peak very quickly of our big day and it already had us in tears and wanting more. Our finished wedding video is beyond amazing and we can't stop watching back our favorite day. He did the perfect job of capturing all the important moments and fitting them into a beautiful video. Anyone looking for a reasonably priced videographer that is completely worth it, its right here!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Nichole · Married on 07/07/2018

Jamie was very professional and amazing to work with. The video package was reasonably priced and of excellent quality. Jamie kept in touch before and after the wedding. Hands down one of the best investments we made for our wedding being able to relive the best day of our lives.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Kelsey · Married on 06/30/2018

We are so thankful for Video by Jamie and the amazing memories he has left us with! His amazing work has allowed us to relive our wedding day over and over. From the start he was so easy to work with. He responded quickly to questions and made us feel comfortable. We knew we wanted to invest in a videographer, and Jamie’s reasonable prices allowed us to do so. I would highly recommend him if your looking for a wedding video that will bring you to tears every day!! Thank you Jamie!!

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • User7316228 · 1+ year ago

Jamie was amazing to work with from the day we met him right up until our wedding day! He was flexible, responsive, and answered any questions we had leading up to the wedding. On the day of, he was very much in the background and most of the time we forgot he was even there, but he managed to capture the most amazing parts of the day. Our sneak preview and full video were better than we could have ever imagined and we have gotten SO many compliments. Watching it makes us feel like we are able to relive our wedding day over and over again. We will recommend Jamie to all of our friends and family. Thanks again Jamie for the amazing video — we are still watching it 2 months later!

Mike & Alissa Seguin

Sent on 08/30/2018

K · Married on 06/15/2018

We were very pleased with Jamie's work and professionalism - we would highly recommend his company. Jamie was not available on our wedding day but the videographer he sent in his place was awesome as well. Jamie was very organized and got right back to any email we sent.

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/05/2018

Jamie was fantastic and amazing to work with! For the months leading up to the wedding, he kept in touch and promptly answered and questions we had. The day of the wedding, he was early, professional and easy to get along with. I never felt like I was being filmed and most of our guests didn’t realize we had a videographer. I’ve been to weddings where the videographer was always in the bride and grooms space and Jamie definitely didn’t do that. We have only seen the sneak peek of our wedding video and are already in love with it. Originally I didn’t want a videographer because they all seemed too expensive, but a friend referred us to Jamie and I am so happy she did! I would absolutely reccommend Jamie to anyone and everyone. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Video by Jamie's reply:

Thank you Kara and congratulations again to you and Craig! It was a pleasure getting to know and work with you both. I'm so glad to have been able to capture so many wonderful memories of your very special day and can't thank you enough for making me part of it all!

Tanya · Married on 04/28/2018

We can’t say enough about Jamie. He was amazing from day 1 to work with. He is very professional, and knows what he is doing. Our video came out amazing and I’m glad that my husband talked me into a videographer.

Sent on 06/08/2018