Video by Jamie Reviews

59 | Johnston, RI

59 Reviews for Video by Jamie

59 Video by Jamie Reviews

Ryan · Married on 09/22/2018

We used Jamie for our wedding and he was amazing. From the very beginning when he first quoted us straight through the wedding and even after he has been nothing but GREAT! He is very detailed and doesn't let any concerns, questions or needs go with out an answer. One of the best parts is he asks exactly what you want for your special day. We used him for 8hrs and he filmed from us getting ready all the way through the last dance. All the time staying behind the scenes of the wedding but catching every aspect that we asked for and even a ton we didn't. He went well out of his way to make sure our special day was amazing and that he got all the footage he could. Jamie went well above what we expected he even used himself as a human shield when a sprinkler system went off and almost soaked my wife well we were taking photos I was literally amazed at the lengths he went to make sure we enjoyed our day. I will and already have strongly recommended Jamie to anyone I know that is planning a wedding or a special day that they want captured.

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2018

Jamie was absolutely amazing to work with from beginning to end. He was very responsive to all my emails and answered any and all questions I had. The day of our timeline changed a bit and so did our ceremony location (it rained so we moved inside) but Jamie was able to easily adapt to the changes. He did not get in the way of anything and him and my photographer worked great together. Jamie captured every special moment of our day and we are forever grateful. Our video came out better than we could have ever imagined. The day of was such a blur and flew by that it is nice to look back on the day with this video. Thank you Jamie!!

Nichole · Married on 07/07/2018

Jamie was very professional and amazing to work with. The video package was reasonably priced and of excellent quality. Jamie kept in touch before and after the wedding. Hands down one of the best investments we made for our wedding being able to relive the best day of our lives.

Kelsey · Married on 06/30/2018

We are so thankful for Video by Jamie and the amazing memories he has left us with! His amazing work has allowed us to relive our wedding day over and over. From the start he was so easy to work with. He responded quickly to questions and made us feel comfortable. We knew we wanted to invest in a videographer, and Jamie’s reasonable prices allowed us to do so. I would highly recommend him if your looking for a wedding video that will bring you to tears every day!! Thank you Jamie!!

• User7316228 · Recently married

Jamie was amazing to work with from the day we met him right up until our wedding day! He was flexible, responsive, and answered any questions we had leading up to the wedding. On the day of, he was very much in the background and most of the time we forgot he was even there, but he managed to capture the most amazing parts of the day. Our sneak preview and full video were better than we could have ever imagined and we have gotten SO many compliments. Watching it makes us feel like we are able to relive our wedding day over and over again. We will recommend Jamie to all of our friends and family. Thanks again Jamie for the amazing video — we are still watching it 2 months later!

Mike & Alissa Seguin

K · Married on 06/15/2018

We were very pleased with Jamie's work and professionalism - we would highly recommend his company. Jamie was not available on our wedding day but the videographer he sent in his place was awesome as well. Jamie was very organized and got right back to any email we sent.

• Kara

Kara · Married on 05/05/2018

Jamie was fantastic and amazing to work with! For the months leading up to the wedding, he kept in touch and promptly answered and questions we had. The day of the wedding, he was early, professional and easy to get along with. I never felt like I was being filmed and most of our guests didn’t realize we had a videographer. I’ve been to weddings where the videographer was always in the bride and grooms space and Jamie definitely didn’t do that. We have only seen the sneak peek of our wedding video and are already in love with it. Originally I didn’t want a videographer because they all seemed too expensive, but a friend referred us to Jamie and I am so happy she did! I would absolutely reccommend Jamie to anyone and everyone. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Video by Jamie's reply:

Thank you Kara and congratulations again to you and Craig! It was a pleasure getting to know and work with you both. I'm so glad to have been able to capture so many wonderful memories of your very special day and can't thank you enough for making me part of it all!

Tanya · Married on 04/28/2018

We can’t say enough about Jamie. He was amazing from day 1 to work with. He is very professional, and knows what he is doing. Our video came out amazing and I’m glad that my husband talked me into a videographer.

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

Jamie was awesome from beginning to end! He arrived early, was very easy to work with, and filmed our wedding and reception without anyone really even noticing that they were being filmed. I loved our "sneak peak" video and can't wait to see the finished product as I am sure it will be nothing short of amazing! If you are looking for a videographer, I highly recommend that you contact Jamie! You will not be disappointed!

• andrea

andrea · Married on 09/29/2017

Jamie did such a fantastic job with our wedding video. I feel like we relived our wedding day while watching it. He was also very professional while filming we didn’t even notice he was there! He was so great to work with and I highly recommend him.

Audra · Married on 09/24/2017

I booked Jamie because someone recommended him to me and I couldn't be happier with the decision. He was so friendly and easy to work with. He answered all of my emails, including a few where I changed my mind. He had us fill out a very user friendly questionnaire to make sure he captured all the details we wanted. My photographer also said he was great to work with. All of his videos are stunning and I know ours will be too!

Video by Jamie 1

Christina · Married on 09/16/2017

Jamie was the perfect addition to my wedding vendor list. He was referred to me by my photographer and a few friends. He came highly recommended. Jamie has great communication, answered all of my questions, was very professional and took the time me to make a quality video. I received the video in a timely manner and have since watched it about 20 times. For anyone on the fence about videography, do it! Jamie is already doing two upcoming friends wedding and I will be sure to refer him to others who become engaged. Thanks again!

Video by Jamie 2

Malorie · Married on 09/16/2017

I highly, highly recommend Video by Jamie! I browsed through a lot of videographers online and the videos on Jamie's website stuck out the most to me and I was so happy that he was available for my wedding day. I had never met Jamie in person beforehand but he was very responsive to my emails and based on his past reviews, others had done the same thing and had no issues. Jamie was very professional as he provided a contract (one for him and a copy for me to keep) to confirm all details. Jamie was a pleasure to work with and other than organizing the plan while I was getting ready, which was in a ladies locker room so we had to coordinate with my day of planner, I didn't even notice he was there. Jamie's questionnaire allowed him to get a sense of my wedding style as well as he confirmed those details over the phone and answered any questions that I had. I am extremely happy with my final video and even the teaser video, that I recommend him to anyone wanting to have a videographer. I chose the cinematic style for my video which blended the entire day into a seamless video that captured everything from my wedding day. I think a video is more special than photos because of the emotions and movements that you get to relive of your wedding day as you watch it. The final product was worth well more than what I payed for and therefore he is extremely reasonable as far as cost goes. Thank you so much Jamie!!

Video by Jamie 3

Erika · Married on 08/19/2017

Working with Video by Jamie was wonderful!! My husband was firmly against the idea of a videographer and was afraid of having a camera in our face the whole day. Jamie and his team however are the complete opposite of that! In fact, when the videographer first arrived I thought she was the second photographer! They were amazing and our wedding video is proof!! After watching the video of our favorite day my husband turned to me and said "this was the best decision we made" and I couldn't agree more. Thank you Jamie and team!

Charles · Married on 08/19/2017

My wife originally wanted to hire a videographer and I did not. After speaking with Jamie he assured me we would hardly notice we were being taped. As promised, they blended in and I never felt their presence. And the video is awesome. Having our vows captured as spoken is special and of course they captured other views/events we wouldn't have seen otherwise. Jamie and staff were easy to work with and we felt like we got a great value. 5/5!

Selena · Married on 07/22/2017

Jamie was so pleasant to work with! He is incredibly passionate about his work and executes in such a professional manner! Him and his assistant were efficient in capturing the most important moments of my special day. I felt he was trustworthy, which was peculiar because he never once made me feel like he just wanted my money. He wanted me to be happy and satisfied with his work; he took such pride in what he was doing. When wedding planning it's hard to find vendors that aren't greedy. I found Jamie to be so humble and you could tell he loved filming. He was so comfortable behind the camera. It's been a week and we are patiently waiting for our video! We already know it will be perfect!

Alyssa · Married on 06/24/2017

Jamie was AMAZING!!! It was evident that he absolutely loves what he does and will go above and beyond to capture all the special moments and details! Jamie was very attentive and a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend him for any videography needs!!!

cassie · Married on 06/10/2017

Jamie is a very talented and amazing videographer !! He was so easy to work with, and he brought a great laid back vibe to an otherwise hectic, crazy day! Our highlight video had me absolutely speechless!! It was our favorite and best moments from the day, but reflected our personalities as well. He also took into consideration our music requests for the highlight film. Jamie had a sneak peak preview in a very short time frame and got our finished product to us so quickly, I was over the moon! Not to mention the quality of the video itself was amazing. He is an affordable fantastic vendor and I cannot say enough about him, I think you would do your wedding a disservice if you did not book him.

Marissa · Married on 10/22/2016

We are so happy that we hired Jamie to capture our special day! He was very helpful throughout the entire process, was very affordable, and his work is amazing. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking to hire a videographer for their wedding day!

So excited to see the video! We had him for our wedding and he was very fun to work with! very excited to see the end result and have the video as a keepsake of our special day!

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

This is the best investment you can make, towards your wedding! Jamie is professional, thorough and truly gifted at what he does. We have watched our video 10+ times; and it brings a smile to my face every time! He captured every moment perfectly, and we barely knew he was there! I absolutely recommend using Video by Jamie for any special event. There is nothing better than capturing that special moment and being able to watch it again and again! :)

Jen · Married on 09/23/2016

Jamie did such an amazing job with our wedding video! He captured all the wonderful moments throughout the day. He was also able to catch all of our guests enjoying the night. We can now relive our wedding for years to come. He also sent us a video of the raw footage (which was just as fun to watch). Jamie was great to work with and he had our whole video done shortly after our wedding. Thank you Jamie for giving us one of the greatest wedding gifts!

melanie · Married on 09/09/2016

Affordable and great to work with.

Aimee · Married on 08/14/2016

Like many brides, I waited until nearly the last minute before deciding on having a videographer capture our wedding. It was not really in my budget but I was so worried I would miss something on our big day and never be able to experience it again. I'm so glad I decided on Jamie and Ashlee to record one of the biggest days of our lives! Ashlee captured everything I wanted (and more) and Jamie's editing was top notch. I would highly recommend them to any bride who's looking for videography services or even if they're on the fence regarding hiring someone to video since Jamie's prices are MORE than reasonable! Thank you so much Jamie and Ashlee!