Victoria's Garden Reviews

Victoria's Garden 5
Victoria's Garden 6
Victoria's Garden 7

Kristen · Married on 09/09/2018

The ladies at Victoria’s Garden were so AMAZING! They kept in touch with me and even called, text and sent pictures when they received the flowers and didn’t think it was what I was wanting. I loved the flowers and would recommend Victoria’s Garden to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Victoria's Garden's reply:

Kristen, Thank you for choosing Victoria's Garden to be on your wedding team! We LOVED your flowers, too!

Heather · Married on 09/07/2017

Vikki at Victoria's Garden was wonderful! I planned a out of state wedding and was extremely helpful and easy to work with!

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 04/29/2016

Bonnie has been wonderful this entire time. They have been in contact and been very responsive. I had a small bouquet made for my bridal session about a week and half ago and they are still alive. The flowers are beautiful I can't wait until my wedding day! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 03/21/2016

Victoria's Garden's reply:

Thank you Sidney!! It has been fun planning with you and we so appreciate you choosing Victoria's Garden to be a part of your big day!

Bonnie

They kept in touch with me through the whole process from booking to the actual day. She gladly took on any requests I had as they came in. The day before my wedding she called to let me know my flowers were done and I could come look at them and make any minor changes I wanted, but I didn't need any, they looked beautiful. Flowers were delivered to the home we were taking photos at on time and with vases and water.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Brooke · Married on 07/10/2010

My flowers were amazing and so beautiful. Vicki went beyond my dreams with how wonderful of a job she did on my wedding flowers. I am so happy that I picked them to do my flowers. I would recommend them to anyone for any event! They were very professional and did such a beautiful job!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Rachel · Married on 09/06/2008

Brittney is INCREDIBLE!! My husband and I knew we wanted fall colors, but we weren't very particular on the types of flowers used. We basically went in there and described our location to Brittney and the type of wedding we wanted- leaning towards casual but still very charming and tasteful. She went above and beyond my expectations. The flower arrangements and bouquets looked liked they cost thousands. I asked for some roses in all the bouqets, and there were many more than I thought we'd have. I also wanted a white bouquet with cala lillies and roses. Brittney called the day before and asked if whe could include some fall foliage. I asked her is she would want it in her own wedding bouquet, and her answer was "without a doubt", so I said to go ahead. When I saw my bouquet, I LOVED it.

We also called witha few last minute impromptu requests to fill some vases we hadn't planned on using, and we gave Brittney the power to send whatever she thought would work. Her decisions were perfect. I couldn't have wanted anything more! If you're getting married around Rapid City book Brittney at Victoria's Garden!!

Sent on 09/23/2008

Jori · Married on 10/07/2017

I planned my wedding in the Black Hills from Florida, and from start to finish Shandra of Victoria's Garden was amazing to work with! My experience started with a very detailed consultation phone call, pricing out my dream flowers (then cutting back to meet my budget), follow-up phone calls & several emails for add-ons & to make sure everything was to my liking!
    Could not have asked for a better long-distance planning experience! The set-up the day of the wedding was exactly how I pictured it, down to every last little detail! Thank you Victoria's Garden & Shandra for everything!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Victoria's Garden 17

Courtney · Married on 10/29/2016

4.2
      3.5

Our flowers for the wedding were absolutely lovely! Vicky and her team hit my "vision" spot on!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Victoria's Garden's reply:

Thank you, Courtney! I saw your pictures and they were beautiful!! Fall weddings are our favorite. Loved your colors. ;)
    Vicki