Victoria Wedding Chapel Reviews

Victoria Wedding Chapel 5
Victoria Wedding Chapel 6

Lindsay · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Heaven sent!

They made everything about our day so easy! Mary and her team took care of everything and gave us exactly what we wanted ( especially no stress ) and it is absolutely beautiful there! Would day. Recommend :) p.s there recommended photographer is amazing especially with nervous brides and grooms :)

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Victoria Wedding Chapel 7
    Victoria Wedding Chapel 8
    Victoria Wedding Chapel 9
  • DeWanna

Dewanna Mitchell · Married on 07/27/2019

Lake View Wedding

Very helpful stays in contact very punctual with time

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Victoria Wedding Chapel 10
    Victoria Wedding Chapel 11

Jillian · Married on 07/06/2019

My wedding was wonderful, timed perfectly, everything was truly amazing and beyond beautiful

I would recommend this Chapel to my best friend absolutely amazing experience from the very beginning!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Sandy

Sandy · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding venue

We wanted to get married outside by the water, the view is just beautiful. Our wedding day came and it rained, they still made the day beautiful with their inside chapel. There is an old saying that rain on your wedding day is lucky.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Victoria Wedding Chapel's reply:

Dear Sandy,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to have your ceremony. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Best of luck. Victoria Wedding Chapel and Gardens

Katie Lunsford · Married on 10/13/2018

Mr. And Mrs. Lunsford

We had our wedding ceremony here and it was perfect all the little details are thought of. Even with the guitars spraining his wrists the week of our wedding they were managed to get us a violinist play music for our special day. We highly recommend

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 07/21/2018

I loved All the staff everyone was so nice and understanding!! I just really really love that place

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Victoria Wedding Chapel 12

Tiffany · Married on 08/22/2015

My new husband and I can't say enough about how TREMENDOUS our ceremony was at Victoria Chapel. Mary and her team are experts. I am convinced they are the best at what they do. If you want a no nonsense, fluid wedding day. Victoria Chapel is the place. My family and friends are still talking about how beautiful everything was, and how awesome Mary and her team handled everything.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Tonia · Married on 07/18/2015

Pastor Jerry was amazing. Not only was he professional, in a wonderful mood, and very clean in his appearance, but he gave direction well without embarrassing myself (bride) or my husband. He was very patient as our wedding did not begin on time due to a late family member. I will be hiring pastor Jerry again when we are ready to renew our wedding vows. He's amazing and I love how compassionate he is. Obviously, he loves his job and takes great pride and seriousness in what he provides. Thank you thank you thank you Pastor Jerry at Victoria Wedding Chapel of Waterford, Michigan.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Earlena · Married on 04/25/2015

Nice, and Professional... Love the Chapel and the few of the water... It's perfect because we are having a small wedding also the theme is very nice, a vintage look.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Sue · Married on 08/30/2014

This venue is spectacular!!!! Absolutely beautiful. Stress free as they furnish decorations, rehearsal, officiant, and best of all advice. The cost is very affordable as well. The staff are super flexible, and have a chapel as well as an outdoor area. We had the outdoor one and it is so pretty with the lake just in front of the altar.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Shana · Married on 08/10/2014

I got married here Sunday, August, 10, 2014, it was PERFECT!! Literally, prefect!! Mary is the BOMB and she knows exactly what she's doing! She is incredibly nice and patient! She had everything we needed: photographers, preacher, and even recommended our reception place, Overtyme Tap Room & Grill. There were no worries! The chapel is beautiful and intimate, and EXACTLY what we were looking for! The pictures are amazing and we will always cherish the memories we had there! Thank you so much Mary and the amazing team for making our wedding day perfect, it was more beautiful than we could ever have imagined!

Sent on 08/12/2014
  • KenNTammyTaylor

Tammy · Married on 08/17/2013

All was perfect and made a memory of true joy and i am thankful

Sent on 12/05/2013

Loretta · Married on 03/18/2012

I found Victoria Wedding Chapel, by happenstance. At almost 41, I was stunned and overwhelmed at the planning process, and I had only 3-4 weeks to plan. Well, the chapel was running a special. It included use of the entire chapel and rooms, a minister, two cordinators, my choice of music, a bride's room, groom's room, and they decorated everything at no cost. I was so nervous and worried that everything wouldn't be even a quarter of what I had hoped for, but it ended up being MORE wonderful than I had hoped for. I was going to get my own unity candle to bring, but I had forgotten. I got to the chapel the morning of the wedding, and they had it there to purchase. The coordinators were great and the minister was great. My dreams came true, and all I want to do is get re-married there every year. I know that sound silly, but it's true. Loretta Wallace-Nadeau

Sent on 05/12/2012
  • June

June · Married on 07/02/2011

Everyone here is so helpful. They are extremely punctual and organized:-) We had an outdoor wedding and it was BEAUTIFUL!! Everything flowed wonderfully and we did not have to worry about a thing:-)

Sent on 07/29/2011

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2010

I just recently got married. My husband and I chose the Victoria Wedding Chapel because of its history and beauty. The women who worked there were amazing and helped me with everything from my dress to my cake to my invitations. I have never worked with more wonderful people. They did everything possible to make MY day perfect. I got married in the indoor chapel. It was a beautiful, intimate setting. After the wedding we were even able to take pictures outside which was set on the lake in a beautiful garden.

In all honesty I would send any and all of my friends to the Victoria Wedding Chapel. They aren't just some big company looking to take your money. They sit down and work with you and your budget to give you exactly what you want. I couldn't have been more satisfied and more happy with my wedding. I wouldn't change one thing about it. It was a fairy tale wedding come true!

Sent on 11/07/2010

ella · Married on 10/31/2010

Thank you to the wonderful staff who gave me and my husband the most beautiful wedding ever. Not only did the Victoria Wedding Chapel plan my wedding but they did everything else for me! The staff was perfect and the location was beautiful! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Sent on 11/07/2010

Jessica · Married on 07/24/2010

Loved everything, The minister was awesome. I was so worried that I would not have enough time to get some photos, but used Fox photo and was amazed that they had over 100 pictures Gary the photographer was so funny he had our family laughing to tears. The garden was so pretty, we had arranged for your wedding in the winter and had just seen pictures and could not believe how pretty everything looked on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/26/2010

Crystal · Married on 09/29/2009

The staff was courteous and highly professional. You can't go wrong with the Victoria Wedding Chapel, they truly take their weddings seriously!

Sent on 05/19/2010
  • William

William · Married on 09/19/2009

Sent on 10/12/2009

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2008

My ceremony could not have been more magical! We were married in the garden, it was peaceful and gorgeous. The staff is professional and made our day one to cherish!

Sent on 12/06/2013
  • I

Jamie · Married on 06/15/2008

I loved the waterside garden setting of this location, the staff was attentive and very easy to work with and the cost was budget friendly as well. Our guests we impressed by the beauty of the garden during our evening ceremony.

Sent on 10/23/2008

Kerri · Married on 12/30/2007

They made room for us at the last minute as our ceremony was planned in only a week. They were very professional and were willing to let us have some flexibility with the ceremony. Let us use our own minister & music. Didn't make us feel rushed even though we only had and hour and a half. We did not have our reception there.

Sent on 07/21/2008

Carol · Married on 06/11/2005

Victoria Wedding Chapel was a wonderful place to have our ceremony. It was perfect for our budget and we were still able to have a romantic and beautiful ceremony without sacrificing quality. The chapel was quaint and elegant for an indoor option and we loved having our ceremony on the water! If you're looking for something small and affordable...Victoria Wedding Chapel is perfect!

Sent on 05/13/2009

michelle · Married on 12/03/2016

We used Victoria Wedding Chapel for their Off-site minister service. We hired pastor Joe C to perform our ceremony. He made our ceremony so beautiful and meaningful. He had a great message and he was very welcoming to everyone. Overall, we are pleased with our ceremony and Pastor Joe.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/05/2008

They were awsome to deal with...And the day of they made you feel so comfterable ...Their chapel is beautiful and the garden where i was married was amazing...

Sent on 06/27/2008