Victoria Smith Beauty Makeup Artistry Reviews

Victoria Smith Beauty Makeup Artistry 4
Victoria Smith Beauty Makeup Artistry 5

Veronica Smith · Married on 08/03/2019

Best makeup artist ever!

AMAZING experience. I was super nervous about hiring a makeup artist for my wedding and bridal party, but everything turned out perfectly! Victoria was on it from the very start and reassured me through the whole process that everything was going to go just as planned! Her makeup skills are amazing and she knew exactly what I wanted. I'd use her over again!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Elizabeth Duncan · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing experience!

I hired victoria for my big day and everything was perfect as could be! She made it easy from day one and totally stress free! Recommended!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Becky Johnson · Married on 07/13/2019

Loved everything!

I used VS Beauty for my wedding day and loved everything about it!!! Victoria was super helpful from day one and ensured I was happy with everything from start to finish. Definitely recommend for any makeup event!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Breanna Wilcox · Married on 06/22/2019

My big perfect day!

Amazing service, amazing experience. I'd use VS all over again! Thanks for making my big day perfect girl!!!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

I had such a wonderful experience using Victoria and her team of girls for my wedding day, I am so grateful everything turned out perfectly! I would absolutely recommend her for any makeup services for your wedding day. Thank you again!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Dawny · Married on 09/07/2018

Wonderful experience! Very happy with services received by Victoria and her assistant for my wedding day makeup. Will recommend any day!

Sent on 09/21/2018

joan · Married on 10/29/2017

My daughter hired Victoria for all the bridesmaids, mothers and herself, the bride. Victoria does excellent makeup and she is also a wonderful person to be around on wedding day due to her calm professionalism, pleasant personality and efficient work.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Lindy · Married on 10/29/2017

Victoria was such a sweetheart and was so flexible and easy to work with. I loved my makeup on my wedding day and it was exactly what I wanted (and more). My bridesmaids kept saying how this was the best makeup they’ve ever had! I highly recommend Victoria for wedding makeup.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Joshua and Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

From the moment I met Victoria at my trial, I knew o had to book her. So down to earth, easy to talk to, funny, and excellent at what she does. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Thank you so much!!!! Our wedding photos aren’t back yet so I added a personal one from the wedding :)

Sent on 11/03/2017

Martha · Married on 09/09/2017

Victoria did my make-up, my daughter and my 11 y.o. Granddaughter for my daughters wedding. She did an amazing job! My granddaughter's looked so natural, just a hint of color. She looked perfect! My daughters was gorgeous! She was a beautiful bride. I received so many compliments on my make-up, the best one was from my sister who said I looked 20 years younger! I wish I had Victoria around everyday. She was punctual, professional and a very sweet lady. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Karen · Married on 08/18/2017

Victoria was absolutely amazing and everyone looked incredibly beautiful for my wedding. I would highly recommend her for your next special event.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Preston · Married on 08/06/2017

Victoria was an absolute pleasure to work with when it came to my bridal party and I wanting our makeup done. From the very first e-mail I sent to her, I noticed how awesome her communication skills were when it came to helping me plan for all the makeup appointments I had no idea about. I was looking for someone understanding and patient when it came to my uncertainty and indecisiveness haha, and Victoria totally nailed it. On top of working for mac cosmetics, I love all the expertise and tips Victoria had to provide. It could not have gone any better! My girls and I loved all of it!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Cathy · Married on 08/06/2017

Wonderful experience with my wedding day makeup. My girls and I loved every part of it. Putting a together a wedding out of state was super stressful but Victoria made it go super easy and stress free. My hair stylist was from a separate salon but also did a wonderful job. Thank you thank you.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

Amazing amazing experience. Couldn't have been more perfect for my wedding day.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Dominique · Married on 08/04/2017

Victoria is THE BEST!! If you want an amazing makeup artist choose her! She will not disappoint. She did my makeup and 4 of my bridesmaid's makeup for the day of my wedding. My makeup lasted ALL NIGHT!! :) So pleased with Victoria and would def recommend her if you want to stand out from everyone else. Best makeup artist I've ever had!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Alicia · Married on 08/01/2017

Amazing experience! So happy with my wedding day makeup.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/22/2017

Victoria is truly a heaven sent artist! She made me feel absolutely perfect on my wedding day. Victoria was very sweet and listened to every little detail I wanted for my makeup look since it was pretty intricate. I'm not from the area so planning a wedding in Florida was definitely stressful and having Victoria handle our makeup needs was such a relief. Totally set my mind at ease!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Alexandra · Married on 07/07/2017

Victoria was an absolute joy to work with. I planned my wedding on the beach in Florida from Houston, TX. All of our communications until the big day were via email and phone and she made everything a breeze.

Bonus: she's super friendly and we had a great time chatting while she made me look absolutely stunning for my wedding day!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kaieligh · Married on 06/22/2017

Victoria is someone I've worked with on multiple occasions and I am always impressed with her makeup artistry and work ethic! She is very flexible and reliable so you can rest easy on your big day knowing that you're in good hands!

Sent on 06/02/2017

kaileigh · Married on 06/20/2017

Victoria is great to work with and is a very talented make-up artist. She really listens to your requests so you can have the make-up look that you love!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Jody · Married on 06/10/2017

Victoria did awesome! My makeup lasted my entire wedding night! I was very pleased with her work!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/03/2017

Victoria did myself and my bridal parties makeup for my wedding June 3rd 2017 in Destin Florida. She made all of us look amazing and we had so much fun!! You will not regret choosing to work with Victoria :)

Sent on 06/10/2017

Erin · Married on 05/06/2017

Victoria was & is fantastic! I could not have chosen anyone more professional. Her response to my emails were very prompt & her willingness to help make my wedding day go smoothly was amazing! She came to me at my condo on my wedding day & that was so perfect. My make up lasted all day & all night! I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a professional make up artist. She is hands down the best & I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day! I live 10 hours away, but I would use her all the time if I lived closer!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Susan · Married on 04/29/2017

Victoria is an amazing professional makeup artist. She came to our condo the day of our destination wedding and did my makeup and makeup for my bridal party. Everyone looked beautiful!! I highly recommend Victoria!!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Haley · Married on 04/14/2017

I drove an hour for VIctoria to do my prom makeup, well worth the drive, it turned out amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2017