Victoria Schafer Photography Reviews

19 | Chillicothe, OH

19 Reviews for Victoria Schafer Photography

Julie Violette · Married on 09/01/2018

Victoria is Amazing!

Victoria is incredibly talent and easy to work with. She loves what she does and is so open to all your ideas and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera

Sent on 11/20/2018

Victoria Schafer Photography's reply:

Girl, you and Robert are so much fun! I had a ball photographing your wedding, and your daughter's dance photos too. I look forward to many years of working together. xoxoxo

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing, Wonderful and FUN

Victoria did our wedding photos, she was absolutely AMAZING! We did a themed wedding and she had so so many great ideas on props and poses.
    She also did so well keeping us all on time and having a schedule set up for the whole day! When we were finally able to review the photos of our day, I cried all over again, some of the pictures she capture were priceless!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Victoria Schafer Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Megan. You know I love you both and I was so thrilled to be there and capture your creativity. I'm looking forward to many years of working together.

Ashley Tackett · Married on 12/16/2017

Such a fun, but still professional, photographer

Victoria has a great personality and passion for her work that is evident as you work with her. She took amazing wedding and engagement photos of us, capturing the small moments as well as the big ones. I appreciate her spontaneity to try different shots and her flexibility, as no wedding goes quite according to plan. The quality of the pictures and the products we received from her were wonderful as well.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Victoria Schafer Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I loved photographing your (and your sister's) weddings. Your family is awesome, and I look forward to watching your families grow over the years. xoxo

Mackenzie · Married on 07/15/2017

Asking Victoria to photograph my wedding was the best decision I made! Not only does she have amazing talent at capturing such memorable moments, she makes you feel very comfortable from the moment you meet her. She is a wonderful photographer and person overall! I would highly recommend Victoria to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer <3

Sent on 12/01/2017

Victoria Schafer Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mackenzie. That was wonderful. I loved working with you both and feel like we're family now. :) Looking forward to hearing all about your new home and lives together.

Carmen · Married on 07/15/2017

Must have wedding photographer

Victoria was amazing. She captured all the love and happiness of the day in a beautiful and artistic way. I wouldn’t have had anyone else do my photos if I did it all over again?

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

Awesome work, no complaints here!!

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2017

I can not say enough great things about Victoria Schafer Photography. When I first met with her, I was newly engaged and was planning a short (6 month) engagement. I knew in that meeting she was the perfect person to capture our special day. Not only is she an amazing photographer, she helped me plan and organize my day in a short time by suggesting vendors and sending me information from experiences with past brides on timeline, helpful tips, etc. She is so flexible with her clients and knows how to make anything work (like my desire for outdoor engagement photos in January). Victoria runs her business with professionalism and ensures her clients happiness from beginning to end. She went above and beyond what was expected of her the day of my wedding when the caterer did not show up on time and attempted to contact them and was fully prepared to send her husband to their venue on my behalf. She is so much more than a photography and I recommend her to any one. I look forward to her capturing many more moments for Chris and I throughout our lives.

Anni · Married on 07/29/2016

We had a pretty quick timeline leading up to our wedding! Got engaged in April, & married at the end of July! Victoria made it very simple for us to pick out our package & took the time, extra time, to meet & make sure that we had the timeline we would be happy with! She went above & beyond to create a relationship with us & make us super comfortable! As a person in the wedding industry myself, I really appreciate the attention to detail & handwork we know she put in to making our day truly unforgettable! Our photos turned out wonderfully & we look forward to working with her again! Highly recommended!

Rebecca · Married on 07/10/2016

Victoria does fantastic work! She did our engagement photos and wedding day photos, and I'm so glad that she did. She really cared about our happiness and making our experience perfect. She was very flexible and kept things on track at the wedding (kind of like a wedding coordinator if you don't have one). I never had trouble getting in contact with her before the event. The price is great for the amount of time/photos/albums etc. We loved everything about the experience with Victoria!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Victoria Schafer Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. That's exactly how I want my clients to feel. I'm so happy you had a great experience working with me. Xoxoxoxo

Jenny · Married on 06/04/2016

Our experience was wonderful. It was raining in our wedding day and Victoria immediately went to plan B, with doubt in my mind, it turned our beautiful! She is very talented!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Victoria Schafer Photography's reply:

Thank you Jenny. I'm so happy you love your photos. :)

Dustin · Married on 07/25/2015

Victory by far exceeded my expectations. Captured all the best and most beautiful moments yet was nearly invisible during the whole ceremony. She was vary planned and organized, and when we wanted to try something different or off of her schedule she made it work as if it was planned that way from the beginning. All the pictures came out beautifully! As did our engagement pictures we had done prior to the wedding. Very highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Victoria Schafer Photography's reply:

Thank you Dustin. I really appreciate your review, and thoughts from the groom's perspective. ;) I loved working with you guys and can't wait to see your family continue to grow.

Brittany · Married on 07/25/2015

Victoria made our wedding day absolutely perfect :) she kept us on a schedule which is very important, and captured every special moment, including moments you wouldn't even think about to be captured! She had amazing ideas, and is extremely organized. I would recommend her to anyone that wants there special day to be perfect and memorable! We absolutely love her, and will continue to have her capture many more future memories :)

Sent on 01/27/2016

Victoria Schafer Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany. You two were awesome clients and made the day so much fun. I look forward to seeing your awesome family grow over the years. Xoxoxo.

Erin · Married on 06/09/2015

I have had my pictures taken with Victoria for the past year. I honestly wish that I had known her my whole life! She is that good! She is so personal and easy to get along with. She did our engagement photos, wedding, and reception pictures. Victoria is so flexible that she followed us from Ohio to Hilton Head beach after a last minute change in wedding plans! This really made the day that much more special because we came to really like her as a friend. Victoria captures the beautiful moments that you want to remember. She is very creative and loves her work. And it really shows through the final product. I can't wait for more important life moments so I can contact Victoria so she can capture more memories for us:)

Sent on 11/13/2015

Victoria Schafer Photography's reply:

That was so beautiful, Erin, thank you! I feel like we've become friends and family all at the same time. Looking forward to seeing you, Seadrick and your awesome families soon. :)

Claire · Married on 05/15/2015

Victoria took gorgeous pictures and was very unobtrusive. She had great suggestions for placement of the ceremony in my back yard.

Michele · Married on 09/27/2014

She went over and above as a photographer! She was pivatable in keeping me on schedule and helping the day run smooth. She was extreamly professional and personable. She took the time to learn each of my family members names and helping the young kids stay focused. She got the memory of our wedding in photos. I've made a friend for life.

Mindy · Married on 08/09/2014

Victoria Schafer did an amazing job with our daughter's wedding photos. She spent the entire day with us and captured all of our precious memories. She was very willing to do anything we asked. We HIGHLY recommend Victoria and will definitely use her for all of our photography needs in the future!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Victoria Schafer Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much. I appreciate that you gave me the opportunity to do the wedding. It was awesome! :)

Liz · Married on 10/08/2016

Our photos were amazing.we get compliments on them all the time. The package we selected was worth the money.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Victoria Schafer Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Liz. I'm so happy that you are a well satisfied client. :)

Rachael Haas · Married on 09/08/2018

Helpful and professional

I was planning my wedding from another state and Victoria was incredibly helpful in recommending vendors for the local area and she was flexible with coordinating meetings and phone calls. She always seemed willing to help in any way possible to make sure our day went smoothly. Her professionalism and organization helped keep me sane and on track before and during the wedding.

Jessie · Married on 01/14/2017

Victoria was fun to work with! She makes you feel like you've known each other for your whole life which makes it a comfortable setting when taking pictures. I had to reschedule our after-wedding pictures a couple of times and she was very accommodating. When trying to decide what wedding package to decide on, she was very helpful and allowed us to basically create the package we needed to fit our budget. The only reason I didn't mark her a complete 5/5 is because nobody is perfect and there is always room for improvement but I do recommend her!