Victoria Karr Fashion Reviews

Victoria Karr Fashion 3
Victoria Karr Fashion 4
Victoria Karr Fashion 5

Jess · Married on 05/18/2018

I loved working with Victoria! She was so friendly and professional, and I felt confident putting my wedding gown in her hands. She easily added a belt, bust pads, and a user-friendly bustle to my gown and it looks flawless. She also took in the seam and it fits beautifully.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Cameron · Married on 05/12/2018

I came in with my prom dress that had many alterations to be done. She corrected all of them. I thought it would be impossible to get the dress to look good and fit comfortably. She did it! I could not be any happier with the results.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Autumn · Married on 05/05/2018

Victoria made my prom dress fit so good! She made sure everything was perfect and is so kind and affordable!!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Joni · Married on 03/31/2018

Excellent personal service. Victoria's attention to detail is unsurpassed! I've had several items altered from slacks to formal dress; 5 stars every time!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Carrie · Married on 12/20/2017

very easy to work with, offered lots of later evening hours for appointments, made sure everything fit perfect and had it finished well before my wedding date

Sent on 11/15/2017

christina · Married on 11/18/2017

Victoria was amazing to work with. She was accommodating and flexible to my availability, addressed all questions and most importantly did BEAUTIFUL work at a great price. I will be using her for all future needs and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 09/09/2017

Victoria was very accommodating to scheduling and her work was amazing. She fit my dress perfectly to me and made a matching veil that is gorgeous. I cant wait for the big day.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2017

Victoria made alterations to wedding dress and did a fantastic job! She was very professional, kind and made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend her. Her pricing is very reasonable. I enjoyed working with her very much!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Annette · Married on 07/30/2017

Victoria is awesome! She altered my mother-of-the-groom dress to fit me perfectly. I also needed a sari blouse fitted and she made it fit me exactly as it was supposed to fit me. Victoria is extremely talented ! She also makes gorgeous wedding dresses from scratch... very intricate and beautiful! Also her price for what she did for me was incredibly reasonable. I'm so happy I found someone so close to my home!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Leah · Married on 06/16/2017

Victoria is absolutely amazing!!! She made my wedding dress! She listened to every detail I wanted in a wedding dress and executed it perfectly! I could not have asked for anything better. Her attention to detail was amazing. When the dress was finished it fit like a glove and was everything I wanted in a wedding dress. If you are looking to build your dream dress I highly recommend you go to Victoria. She goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Julie · Married on 05/13/2017

Victoria truly know what she is doing! She made my dress go from beautiful to stunning! The alterations she made were just what I needed- she made the dress go down a six and a half!! It fit perfectly and she made good suggestions on adding in flare! It was a wonderful experience working with her! She also steamed my dad's two suits and helped my mom with her dress. She is a sweet woman with plenty of experience! She is still working on her website and the location is in the middle of nowhere so I wasn't exactly confident in going to her, but the seamstresses I went to before(who was busy with prom season) recommended her as did a friend of mine-- Always trust your girls!! Victoria was very accommodating and welcomed us whenever were in town- she made her schedule work with ours! So thankful for the job she did and all the kindness she exudes! Totally worth the drive!

Sent on 05/24/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/29/2017

Reasonable pricing!

Reasonable pricing and great job at alterations! My bridesmaid dress now fits perfectly!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Lynsey · Married on 03/31/2017

I would highly recommend Victoria, she was great to work with and very flexible. Victoria was also very quick and responsible.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/03/2016

Victoria took my grandmother's old lace gown & gave it some modern alterations for my winter wedding. She also made me a new silk full slip & beautiful lace veil. The final product was absolutely stunning - my new husband & I & our families absolutely loved it!! Victoria was extremely easy to work with & her quality of work is amazing. Highly recommend her!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Victoria is amazingly talented and made the vision I had for my wedding gown a reality. Whether you are looking for a custom dress or just need something fitted she should be your first call.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Kristen · Married on 08/20/2016

Victoria was amazing!! Her alterations were perfect, my dress fit perfectly and I got so many compliments!! She was flexible in her meeting times/dates. She even was able to alter my mothers dress within a week of our wedding, and did it perfectly!! Would highly recommend Victoria!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Angela · Married on 07/16/2016

Victoria did an amazing job on my wedding dress! I live in Philadelphia but wanted to get my dress altered at home in Lancaster where our wedding is. Victoria's prices were extremely fair, and she was incredibly accommodating when selecting times to meet, considering I could only make it home on the weekends. She listened to my every need and was so wonderful making suggestions: telling me how to store my dress, how to accessorize it, the best changes to make to the dress, and even what to do with the extra fabric she removed. She also took care of my mother's MOB dress. Victoria was very professional, and I could tell by her recommendations that she has years of experience. I would recommend her to any bride in the Lancaster area!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Treavor · Married on 06/11/2016

Victoria is so wonderful to work with. I never felt rushed and always felt important. Her prices are incredibly reasonable and much cheaper then any other business. I took a shot and bought a wedding dress online from China. When the dress arrived, There was so much wrong with it. But I was so in love with the style that I didn't want to give up on the dress and shop for a new one. Victoria totally transformed my wedding dress into my dream dress. I had multiple appointments with Victoria in order to make my dress perfect. Everytime I went to try it on I found something else to change and Victoria was right there to give ideas. I also bought a custom made veil from her for super cheap. It has bling that matches my dress :) She is a wonderful designer and I would recommend her to anyone. I even have my bridesmaid going to her for alterations. If I ever need anything designed or fixed or altered in the future, Victoria will be the one that I call.

Sent on 05/20/2016
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 06/10/2016

Victoria did a fantastic job on my wedding dress. When it came in, it was so big. With all the crystals and beading, I thought it would be impossible to make it fit me perfect. Victoria did a few fittings with me and made it everything I dreamed of. She is going to help me make 2 dresses out of it at a later date. Her prices were very reasonable too. I look forward to working with her again in the future.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 05/21/2016

Victoria help to make my wedding dress the dress of my dreams! I used her services based of the reviews I read about her and could not have been happier. I took my dress in for a alteration, then with her suggestions my dress turned into what I always wanted. She added beautiful cap sleeves and made me a custom veil which helped to bring the whole look together. She is so nice and really listens to what you want your dress to look like. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 04/30/2016

Victoria is the best! She is so sweet and always looking to go above & beyond for her brides. She did the alterations to my dress, and hand-made a veil to match. I was hesitant at first, as I had already ordered a veil online - but the lace she had was too perfect of a match to pass up. I highly recommend her for alterations, custom veils, accessories and she does custom wedding gowns too!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 04/22/2016

Victoria has been amazing to work with for my wedding. She is providing dress alteration services for me, my bridesmaids, mother of the bride, as well as grandmother of the bride. She has been able to make us all feel remarkable in our dresses and add the finishing touches we need. My dress is very detailed, has a lot of lace and detail with very little stretch. I have a very curvy figure, that often does not fit in one size. She has been able to alter the dress in ways we were thinking were not possible.

On top of her phenomenal skills, Victoria has been almost overly accommodating by meeting us in different locations, as well as worked with limited time slots. She also is priced very fairly, in relationship to what we were charged for other formal wear alterations, prior to Victoria.

Overall, she has done an amazing job, and is HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Very easy to work with, work was done well, reasonably priced and quick service!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Julie · Married on 04/25/2015

Victoria did a fantastic job with my bridesmaid dress! She was quick and accommodating, and very knowledgeable. She knew exactly how to alter the dress and gave me options on what she could do as well. Would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 04/26/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Krantz · Married on 09/02/2018

3.0

Responsive and open to ideas

I went to Victoria after purchasing my dress at Brides of Today. Victoria was prompt to respond to set up a fitting and worked around my schedule to be able to see me. She turned around the work within a week. She built draping cap type sleeves that looked amazing. She was also willing to work with me on a belt idea that I had, that I later decided against. The one downside was that when building the bustle she needed to detach part of the dress. Unfortunately, the part that was detached was built with ruched puffs that fell apart only after taking it home and fluffing it around until the little threads fell out of it. When we discovered that the train no longer sat straight nor could it be fluffed into position in less than 20 minutes, I called her up at 7:30 pm, she saw me at 8:45 and fixed it that very night!!!! In the end it all worked out and my dress looked amazing!

Victoria Karr Fashion 6