Victoria Karr Fashion Reviews

Victoria Karr Fashion 5
Victoria Karr Fashion 6
Victoria Karr Fashion 7

Ciera · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Beautiful alterations and very reasonable!

I used Victoria for a bridesmaid dress alteration last year. She completely transformed the dress and made it better than even I could imagine. Her price was reasonable and had it finished within 2 weeks. I definitely plan on using her again for bridal alterations!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Mary L. Cook · Married on 09/24/2019

Victoria is incredible!

Victoria is a delightful person who welcomed my call for help. She did an incredible job altering a beautiful beaded dress for the upcoming wedding of my son. She managed to have all three layers of the dress hang perfectly! Her beautiful country home is a fantastic setting for the wonderful work she does! Victoria went above and beyond by advising me about appropriate under garments and even coached me on how to stand for pictures! If you are searching for a kind and talented seamstress, your search is over!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Kristyn Horner · Married on 09/21/2019

Victoria is amazing!!

Victoria is an absolutely amazing designer -- a true miracle worker! I had ordered my bridesmaid dress based upon the measurements of the saleswoman at the bridal boutique where my sister purchased her wedding gown. Needless to say, when my sister delivered the dress to me, it was quite apparent that the saleswoman's measurements were beyond incorrect: the dress was about five sizes too small. Rather than dealing with the boutique' s stringent "all sales final" policy, I took my dress to Victoria when my sister had her first gown fitting. That was the best decision I ever made! Victoria added a corset and other beautiful design features, making my dress absolutely gorgeous! Talk about making lemonade from lemons! I now own a unique and exquisite gown. My mother, sister, and I have already decided that she will be making my wedding dress. If you are looking for excellent service, amazing design and/or tailoring techniques, and someone who is more than reasonably-priced, Victoria is the gal for you!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Terrie B. · Married on 09/15/2019

Wonderfully Talented Seamstress!

We were referred to Victoria Karr by the bridal shop where we purchased my daughter’s wedding gown. My daughter had a beaded and lace gown which needed to be hemmed and bustled. Victoria did a wonderful job with hemming the lace dress and meticulously worked on the bustle so that it would look just perfect. Victoria also hemmed two of the bridesmaid’s dresses and did a great job. We appreciated Victoria’s willingness to schedule appointments at our convenience, expertise in giving suggestions, attention to detail, and quality workmanship! We would highly recommend Victoria Karr for any alterations! We will definitely be going back!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Amanda Snyder · Married on 08/31/2019

Attention to detail and so accommodating!!

I am beyond happy that I found Victoria. She made my dress absolutely perfect! Even when I was worried it was a little tight just a couple days before the wedding (and I was in panic mode!) she made some quick alterations for me and it felt perfect!! She’s amazing! Thank you for helping to make my dress perfect, Victoria💜!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Victoria Karr Fashion 8

Hope · Married on 08/24/2019

So happy I found her!

I searched all over Lancaster, PA for a place that would alter my bridesmaid dress, but since I didn't get the dress from those locations then were not able to see me! But, I'm happy they couldn't because then I wouldn't have met Victoria. She met with me 3 different times to make sure the dress fit perfect! she was also so flexible on when she was able to meet. Her attention to detail is incredible and she pointed out things and imperfections in the dress that I never would have saw... and she fixed them as if they were never there! She was also very reasonably priced! I can't wait until its my turn to get married and she gets to help make alterations to my own dress!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Gretchen Colwell · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Choice

I was given Victoria’s name by one of my co-workers that raves about her. Best decision I made for my wedding dress! She took it in 6 sizes, added the bustle, a panel, and did many other minor adjustments that made the dress a major beauty!
    She was so accommodating and friendly; I really enjoyed working with her to prepare for my wedding. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Laura Maria Ortiz · Married on 06/30/2019

Victoria is the best in the business!

Victoria truly cares about making you look your very best. She combines her expertise and your wishes together to make your dress look like it was made just for you.
    Victoria did an amazing job on my wedding dress. She also worked around my schedule for the different dress fittings that I needed. Her services are very affordable for the intricate and detailed work that she does.
    Victoria is an extremely talented fashion designer!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Lederer

Lederer · Married on 05/11/2019

Victoria is Absolutely Fantastic! FIVE stars.

I went to Victoria to have my wedding dress alterations done after my bridal shop devastatingly closed. Alterations have never been a good experience for me, and nothing ever comes out like it was promised. Needless to say I was nervous to have alternations done. Victoria was absolutely fantastic! My wedding dress truly fits like a glove. She is extremely knowledgeable, and has a lot of experience and expertise. She worked with the lace on my wedding dress taking it in and you would never know it! She is funny and welcomes you into her home with open arms! I went for one fitting and the second time I went back to try the dress on it was perfect and ready to come home. She is very reasonably priced and works very quickly. I would highly recommend her for any alternations. I drove over 2 hours to have her do mine and it was completely worth the trip! She also makes custom wedding dresses and headpieces! I promise you will NOT be disappointed. Five Stars!!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Victoria Karr Fashion 9
    Victoria Karr Fashion 10

C Bachman · Married on 05/11/2019

Prom Gown Alterations

The service Victoria provided was stellar. She did an amazing job with my daughter’s dress alterations and even made a couple of adjustments because she wanted to hide the clasps on the straps and did the work on the spot so we didn’t need to come back. She is nice and professional and not to mention talented. We will return and recommend her.

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Christina

Christina Dilouie · Married on 04/12/2019

Victoria is fantastic!

Victoria is amazing. She did 5 fittings with me to make sure my dress fit PERFECTLY. She is an extremely skilled seamstress, and is very personable. You fall in love with her when you meet her! Her prices are fabulous. I would recommend Victoria to EVERYONE who needs dress alterations!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Sara Faulkner · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommended

She is an amazing seamstress!! Very friendly, accommodating to my schedule, and does excellent work!! Her pricing is very reasonable! I'd highly recommend her for any type of sewing!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

Victoria does such amazing work! My mom and I have gone to her collectively for 4 different items in the past month (mother of the groom dress, 2 bridesmaid dresses and a sari blouse). She has great availability to fit into everyone's hectic schedule and makes sure you leave with the perfect fitting garment. She is quick and very good at what she does! Honestly for what she does in such a short turn-around time she is worth every penny! I have gotten complements on every single item she has altered from others complaining that their dresses did not fit right and ours were PERFECT!!! Can't say enough good things about her, always leave very happy with her work! She is definitely my go-to person when it comes to any alterations I may need!

Also have caught a peek at her bridal gowns and they are hands down some of the most gorgeous dresses I have ever seen! Many have intricate details that would make any bride feel like a princess in a one-of-a-kind gown!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Valerie Ferguson · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic!

Great fit, great price, lovely woman. I felt very comfortable with her and she did an awesome job fixing a dress that was originally meant for someone with a very different body type. I don't remember what I spent but she was far too generous with the price. NOTE I was a bridesmaid, although there are photos of the bride who did have work done on her dress by Victoria.

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Victoria Karr Fashion 11
    Victoria Karr Fashion 12
    Victoria Karr Fashion 13

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2018

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Victoria and her service. She is an excellent seamstress and really knows the business. I came to her months ago needing my wedding dress altered. Since I purchased it off the rack everything you can think of needed fixed. The biggest problem was the zipper. It is on the side of my dress which makes it much harder to zip up. She let it out three different times until it was perfect and one person could zip me up. She explained everything that needed altered walking me through the whole process and she was very reasonably priced. She even offered to hold my dress until the day before my wedding (9-30-18) because she could store it better than I could and didn’t want my dress getting wrinkled on me. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat and will be back for any alterations I may need in the future. Thanks Victoria for all your hard work and dedication!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Melinda · Married on 09/21/2018

Victoria was a pleasure to work with. I made the call and she got me in ASAP. She is very meticulous about every detail and making sure that my wedding dress fit me perfectly. She got the dress done on time. Even for the last fitting, she had a few final alterations to do and got it done right there so I could take the dress with me. She did a fantastic job, was fun to work with, very professional and reasonably priced. I highly recommend her for any of your wedding dress or alteration needs. Thank you for making me look beautiful on my wedding day

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Victoria Karr Fashion 14
    Victoria Karr Fashion 15
    Victoria Karr Fashion 16
    Victoria Karr Fashion 17

Meghan · Married on 09/08/2018

Victoria, Did a wonderful job on my bridesmaid dress, she was very professional, very reasonable, and finished my dress in a timely manner. Wonderful job, Victoria

Sent on 08/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

Victoria is amazing!! I cannot day enough about how great her work is. My wedding dress fit stunningly because of her and I got so many compliments on it. My mom also went for her dress and she was extremely happy. I even went back for another dress for a wedding as a guest and she did a phenomial job even though the dress was difficult to work with. I will recommend her over and over again. She is the best!!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Victoria Karr Fashion 18
    Victoria Karr Fashion 19
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 08/11/2018

Very Talented

Amazing quality and great price. My wedding dress had lots of intricate details and was way too long and big. She expertly measured and made it fit perfectly with only 2 fittings. She worked with my timeline and was super reasonably priced. I give her my highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Victoria Karr Fashion 24
    Victoria Karr Fashion 25
    Victoria Karr Fashion 26

Paola · Married on 08/04/2018

Victoria was recommended to me by my bridal shop. She did all the alterations needed for my wedding gown (adding bustles and additional lace and taking in the top) AND made my veil. She was kind and helpful throughout the entire process, all at an affordable cost. You can tell she cares about her clients and loves what she does. She is professional and talented. She was also flexible in scheduling appointments. I was delighted with the results! I will keep her in mind for alterations in the future.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

I was referred to Victoria by a friend who was having her wedding dress altered. I needed several alterations on many dresses, and she was able to seamlessly execute every stitch! Her knowledge and skill was thorough and precise, not to mention extremely affordable.

I also had her take in some trousers for my husband. She did a great job! I look forward to using Victoria's services again.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2018

She was beyond amazing , very kind and personable . I would definitely recommend her services and will be returning with any of my future needs !

Sent on 06/15/2018
  • Y

Yamilet · Married on 05/24/2018

I loved her work on my desss! I gave it to her so last minute and she did her magic in such small time and I was Inlove she does an amazing work I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Destiny · Married on 05/19/2018

Victoria did a phenomenal job altering my prom dress! She worked amazingly with my schedule, her prices weren't through the roof, and most importantly, her work on my dress is beyond amazing. My dress looks beautiful, and I truly have her to thank.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Jess · Married on 05/18/2018

I loved working with Victoria! She was so friendly and professional, and I felt confident putting my wedding gown in her hands. She easily added a belt, bust pads, and a user-friendly bustle to my gown and it looks flawless. She also took in the seam and it fits beautifully.

Sent on 02/07/2018