Victoria Hills Golf Club Reviews

Victoria Hills Golf Club 1
Victoria Hills Golf Club 2

Shock Wedding · Married on 11/10/2018

Our Dream Wedding!!

Victoria Hills and their event planner, Lisa, made our wedding the most amazing day! Every challenge I brought to the table was met and exceeded my expectations! If I did it all again I would definitely choose Victoria Hills for my venue!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

Ahhhhmazing!!!

This was the absolute best location for our wedding!! The florist I hired totally botched all of my flowers and Lisa and her crew came to the rescue pulling the arrangements apart and creating something beautiful! They are so on top of planning that everything was smooth sailing. Everything was beautiful, the food was seriously delicious and all the guests had a blast! I can't thank them enough for making my day so special!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Victoria Hills Golf Club 3
    Victoria Hills Golf Club 4

T. Johnson · Married on 10/20/2018

Autumn Wedding

From beginning to end, our wedding was a beautiful celebration. Lisa, the event coordinator has many years of experience and was quick to answer my many questions. Her patient and confident demeanor was exactly what I needed in de-stressing the details. The room was a perfect size for our 30 guests. Our wait staff were very friendly, helpful and extremely attentive. I cannot say enough about the food! Prime Rib and Chicken Marsala Buffet and veggies were delicious! Everyone complimented the chef and his staff. It is a great value for the quality and quantity of food we ordered. Victoria Hills Golf Club venue and Sparrows Grille are a gem in Deland. We could not have asked for anything more perfect.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Jerutha · Married on 09/29/2018

We had our Auntie 80th Birthday party here.The food was delicious .We all rate the Chef a 10.
    Thank you Lisa for your great hospitality .The servers was great also. Everyone who came is still taking about the food.
    Thanks for helping us make our Auntie feel like the Royal Queen that we think she is.Jerutha

Sent on 10/03/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2018

Everything was perfect! The chef was extraordinary! Lisa white is the coordinator and my life saver! She was amazing, knowledgeable and made sure every detail was perfect for me. Our wedding was beautiful! Thank you to all the staff for making our day perfect!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

Perfect space for an intimate reception. The staff was wonderful and the chef did an outstanding job with our taco bar. Lisa was very helpful and quick to answer any questions!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Heidi · Married on 04/04/2017

amazing venue and staff! great place!!!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

The staff is helpful and it was great for our simple wedding.

Sent on 05/14/2018