Victoria Clausen Floral Events Reviews

36 Reviews for Victoria Clausen Floral Events

Victoria Clausen Floral Events  1
Victoria Clausen Floral Events  2

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2017

All I can say about Victoria and her team is that they are absolutely amazing. They made all my wedding dreams come true. Victoria is so creative and has a great eye for the big picture. I knew what I wanted going in and she made so many suggestions that totally added to the overall design of the whole night.

She is NOT a company that comes in and just sets a centerpiece on a table. Her work is creative, interesting and leaves guest in awe. Throughout the night I was looking around my wedding and noticing different beautiful elements each time.

Victoria really puts in the time and effort to make your dreams come true. All my guests were amazed at how beautiful the flowers were and I could not be happier with the end result.

To top it off Victoria and her team are so nice, responsive and wonderful to work with. I would recommend her a million times over.

Victoria Clausen Floral Events  3
    Victoria Clausen Floral Events  4

sally · Married on 09/02/2017

Magnificent, stunning, amazing are just a few words to describe what Victoria and her team created for my daughter's wedding Labor Day weekend. Fabulous to work with, professional and calm every step of the way, doing exactly what my daughter dreamed of having for her wedding day. The flowers were spectacular. Every chair, plate, candle, lantern, stationery, was carefully chosen to add to the ambience. A truly magical day, thank you Victoria and team, you truly are THE best!

Nancy · Married on 09/02/2017

Victoria blew it out of the park! Our daughter's wedding couldn't have been more beautiful. She created a dream ceremony tent and the reception tent was so spectacular the guests were taking photos immediately upon entering. Victoria - is a creative genius and a delight to work with.

• kln

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

Victoria Clausen and her team created an exceptionally beautiful design for my daughter's wedding! The floral pieces were absolutely STUNNING! Every flower was at the peak of its bloom and the fragrance was spectacular. She listened to my daughter's wishes and created the timeless, classic, elegant look she was going for. LOVED it!

• TeamPerkiHor

cristina · Married on 10/08/2016

There are no words to explain how happy I am with the work Victoria Clausen and her team put into my wedding. We got married a few days ago at The Four Seasons in Baltimore, MD. Our budget was $25,000 for decor, lighting, rentals and draping. Victoria created an ethereal garden style wedding design that my family is still telling me that they are getting calls from friends and family who were so beyond impressed and in love with everything about the wedding and the design and decor was the most beautiful wedding they have ever seen. Victoria can create your dream wedding on whichever budget you give her. My dad now tells me that he would have graciously paid for whatever I wanted had he known that the vision would be put into reality as beautifully as Victoria and her team did. Victoria's team member, Christine, designed my wedding invitation. IT WAS INSANELY GORGEOUS. It set the tone for the wedding. When Victoria and her team tell you to trust them, I am telling you, TRUST THEM. They are getting you the best deals and truly want the wedding or event to be as beautiful as you dream. I will be hiring Victoria again for future events. That's how impressed I am.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Victoria Clausen Floral Events 's reply:

Cristina, wow! Thank you for such a beautiful review!!! I am humbled! My goodness, seeing you sooo happy as you entered ballroom on the wedding day was what we live for:)!!!!! I absolutely loved your vision and am so happy that we were able to create for you a magical wedding! Hope your life will get only better from here!!!! All our very best to you and Jason!!!!! Xoxoxo

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2015

Victoria’s florals were unbelievable and we highly recommend her as a florist. She was incredibly friendly, polite, and professional. My husband and I did not have a strong idea of what we wanted for florals, and during the design phase, she was incredibly helpful in helping us develop a theme and style that matched our wedding colors and our personal taste. She was very good at using a combination of portfolios from her past work and high quality sketches to give a good mental picture of what she had in mind. One thing to note is we had a large floral budget, so we cannot speak to her work on smaller budgets, but our assumption is she would be equally awesome.

For the wedding itself, the florals were simply stunning. My jaw literally fell open when I walked into the ballroom for the first time before our guests were allowed in, and I can't even begin to tell you how much I was obsessed with my bouquet. And our chuppah! Words can't describe how beautiful it was. Our guests gave endless compliments on all of the florals, especially the chuppah and the centerpieces.

We highly highly recommend Victoria for your wedding!

Victoria is special in that she asks the right questions to assess just the right kind of wedding decor is needed and she works diligently to stay within your budget. She is truly an artist and her designs exhibit creativity and beauty! You can not choose a better floral designed to compliment whatever event you plan! She is FANTASTIC.

Virginia · Married on 08/09/2014

Victoria is incredibly talented. She has a way of listening to what you want and helping you pull together a vision. In my case, Victoria pulled together a vision 100X more amazing than I could have imagined. She was flexible and extremely patient as I changed my mind frequently up until the week of the wedding, and she helped put me at ease so that I could be confident that the wedding flowers and decor would be fabulous in her capable hands. On the day of the wedding, Victoria WOWed me more than I could have imagined. She absolutely transformed the ballroom space of my wedding reception. The evening was just beautiful and absolutely magical.

melanie · Married on 07/12/2014

Victoria and her team are truly amazing!! My wedding was at my parents home and she transformed my backyard into a fairy tale wedding venue. She listens to what you like and don't like and creates such a beautiful setting! Her work is unbelievable and I would definitely use her again!

• User3620665 · 2+ years ago

Victoria of Romance of Flowers is an absolute artist. She is way more than flowers; she decorated the entire reception room. Absolutely stunning. She is one of the nicest people my Mom and I worked with in this process. The process was so easy because of her attention to detail, her patience, and her talent.

Victoria and Romance of Flowers created the wedding of our dreams. From the first time we met Victoria we knew we were in good hands. Her work speaks for itself, and she is truly one of the most graceful and kindest people. We described our taste, likes and dislikes, and Victoria translated that into the perfect vision for our wedding and took it above and beyond!! Her imagination and creativity is like nothing we've ever seen. Every step of the way leading up to our wedding, Victoria was quick to respond. Romance of Flowers took my breath away on my wedding day! The flowers were definitely the talk of the evening. Everyone told us how stunning the flowers were, and we heard multiple times that the flowers "looked like us." I expected a tone to be set by the flowers, and a beautiful setting to be created, but I never would have imagined a florist could capture your personality and personal style so exactly. A wedding is such a personal thing, and unless you are having a wedding at your home, you are probably getting married and celebrating in a place where many other people have as well. Romance of Flowers is amazing at transforming a space to feel like it's yours. If we could do it all over again, we would not change anything. I can't thank Romance of Flowers enough!!

Brooke · Married on 06/22/2013

Victoria and her team are truly unbelievable! My now husband and I were planning our wedding on the east coast from our home on the west coast. We put our full trust in Victoria...I gave her colors I did not want, but had faith in her amazing visions of color usage and decor. To call the outcome amazing is an understatement. The reception and venue decor were flawless and timeless, the bouquets were out of this world and even the small keepsake bracelets for my flower girls will always be a special memory.
    I could never thank Victoria enough for all that she did for my wedding day!

I wish I could give Victoria and Romance of Flowers 20 stars!!! She is by far the most creative, flexible, and kind person we’ve worked with for our wedding! Victoria made our wedding into the most magical, beautiful, and romantic day of our lives. In the beginning we were slightly worried our budget may be too small but she quickly reassured us that she could do wonderful, beautiful, and unique things for us. I am so glad we listened and trusted Romance of Flowers with our wedding. Her work far exceeded my expectations and I still can’t stop looking at all the beautiful pictures of our day. She was so creative to come up with ideas that would be show stopping and beautiful while also keeping our costs within budget. On paper, she may have been a bit more expensive than some competitors but she more than makes up for it with her creativity and vision. Her work is incomparable. She repurposed things, used unique materials, changed how they were displayed, and filled empty spaces with beautiful arrangements. She was very clever and precise in making certain areas the focus with over the top ideas to keep people interested and amazed. Her creativity and perfectionism is astonishing – she is so much more than a florist! She’s an artist with incredible visions and ideas! Her expertise goes far beyond just the flowers. Her talent really shines through by tying the whole wedding together into one cohesive, beautiful vision. I could never imagine having someone else do our wedding. Victoria went above and beyond to make our day perfect and I am forever grateful. Her flexibility, inventiveness, kindness, and passion are unmatched. Working with Victoria was a true pleasure and we will recommend her for ALL events and weddings in the future. She gave us the most beautiful day of our lives and I’ll never forget it.

Shannan · Married on 10/06/2012

There are no words to describe how magnificent of a job Victoria and her team did for my wedding! Without Romance of Flowers my wedding would have turned out as beautiful as it did. Every time someone would ask me "Who is your Florist?" I would respond "Romance of Flowers but Victoria is so much more than a Florist, she is more like an event designer who does flowers." While her flowers/arrangements/center pieces were nothing short of spectacular, she also was extremely helpful with table linens, lighting and was even there for me to bounce ideas off of about things she had nothing to do with! We also used Romance of Flowers for our rehearsal dinner which again was unlike any other rehearsal dinner I have been to. If you are getting married in the Baltimore area, without a question use Romance of Flowers!

emily · Married on 09/01/2012

Flowers can definitely be expensive, but Romance of Flowers made it worth every penny. Victoria has a very "all-inclusive" approach in decorating the venue. Not only is she the florist, she also decorates the event as a whole, coordinating the ceremony flowers, with the invitations, to the centerpieces, to the flowers for cocktail hour. Her approach is all encompassing, which makes everything come together very nicely and cohesively. I really could not have gone with a better vendor. She is the best there is. She works with you until you are 100% satisfied. And, as she is so talented, I gave her some guidelines but totally trusted her vision. I'm so glad I did, as the wedding venue turned out better than I could have ever imagined!

Kim · Married on 08/25/2012

Victoria is a true genius, the flowers and overall décor at my wedding were absolutely amazing. She listened to my thoughts on colors and texture and carried out my vision and made it come to life. Victoria and her team were able to take a picture that I gave them and make it fit the style of our wedding day. They went above and beyond my expectations and I think anyone would be lucky to work with Victoria and her amazing team!

Amy · Married on 05/26/2012

We were so lucky to work with Victoria for our wedding. She is truly and artist and did incredibly beatuiful and creative arrangements for our wedding. She worked hard to listen to my ideas and understand our preferences and then created things that embodied exactly what we wanted. She was very kind and responsive to our budget concerns as well and even added surprise special touches that were perfect for us!

Ellen · Married on 03/10/2012

What a wonderful experience working with Victoria and her staff. They were able to put all of my daughter's ideas into a beautiful ceremony and celebration for her wedding.

Kate · Married on 03/10/2012

Victoria was amazing! She listened to all of my ideas, and took all of my inspiration photos to create a beautiful ceremony aisle, chuppa and reception room. She worked with me to stay within budget. Victoria even accompanied me to the venue to pick the china and linens. She had such creative ideas and was able to find particular flowers for my bouquet that were not originally available. without a doubt, i would recommend Victoria to anyone!

What first drew me to Victoria was her unique style. As I looked at image after image of her work, I saw that each wedding was different, and I took that to mean she must be reflecting the vision of the brides. That was really important to me. My daughter and I were looking for someone who would really listen to us. And, boy did she. She is very kind and interested. But what was even better, is that she took our vision and then made it a thousand times better. Wildly creative doesn't seem to do her justice. The venue was transformed into an amazing setting that drew raves from all of our guests...something that especially pleased the check writer :) I highly, highly recommend Victoria!!

Kinsey · Married on 10/23/2010

Victoria and her team are an absolute delight to work with and exceeded my wildest dreams! I got married at my hometown country club and Victoria completely transformed the club into a chic and modern venue while still retaining elements of the traditional country club charm. Our friends and family couldn't believe it upon entering the reception - they were blown away!

Outside of delivering amazing results, Victoria makes the process fun and stress free ( well as stress free as planning a wedding can be)! While she has unbelievable style, she listens to your vision and helps you and your other vendors create that vision in your own unique way and within your own budget. Every wedding she shows on her website and in her office are different, highlighting her versaility and ability to cater the event to each bride's taste. Whether you have an unlimited budget or a very tight one, she will work with you to come up with interesting and beautiful creations that stay within it. I highly recommend her and her team!! I can't say it enough, she exceeded by expectations and even better yet, we had a lot of fun throughout the entire process!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Victoria Clausen Floral Events 's reply:

Oh, Kinsey! You melt my heart!
    I LOVED working with you and was so excited and honored to be a part of your wedding! You were a stunning, glowing bride.
    Miss seeing you.
    Hugs to you and Will!
    v

Rachel · Married on 10/03/2009

Victoria and her team at Romance of Flowers are incredibly talented, artistic and intuitive professionals. Their service and expertise goes far beyond just "flowers." Victoria refined my vision of the "look" of the wedding and perfectly executed every detail. It was exactly how I envisioned it, but a million times better!

Though more expensive than other options I considered, Victoria's incredible ideas, taste level and attention to detail stood out at our first meeting. She helped me work within budget to select the options with the biggest impact and to strategically reuse when possible. From the linen choices to the lighting to the incredibly gorgeous arrangements, every single detail was perfection and created the exact mood and look we wanted. The Romance of Flowers team created a fabulous escort card "tree", a whimsical candy arrangement for the kids' table, beautiful hanging florals from the chandeliers and, of course, stunning table arrangements and bouquets.

My bridesmaids and Mom and I literally gasped when the bouquets were delivered to our suite, and every single guest commented on how incredible the flowers were and how beautiful our venue looked. This is saying a lot because the reception was at a traditional mens club with panelled walls, dark colors and animal heads! The Romance of Flowers team used lighting and linens in addition to the florals to make the club feel romantic, elegant and even feminine.

I would highly recommend Romance of Flowers to the bride who wants a top notch, creative, professional team to create the wedding of their dreams. Victoria and her team will learn about you, understand what you are looking for, and execute flawlessly. For a busy working bride, it was so critical to find a vendor who understood exactly what I wanted, and used their expertise to create something even better! No need to know names of flowers, create sample arrangements or anything like that- you can be 100% confident that you are working with the best of the best and that the results will be fabulous!

• TheFutureMrsKrutoy

Courtney · Married on 09/26/2009

Romance of Flowers was absolutely amazing and more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Victoria Clausen has excellent taste and is very talented. Working with her, I knew that my flowers would be beautiful, classy and elegant. Romance of Flowers was a bit more expensive than other florists, but I cannot say enough that it was well worth the piece of mind on my wedding day.

Victoria really listened to my vision and was able to work with me to acheive the results I wanted while sticking within the budget that we had set. She was very creative and had lots of good ideas for other decor. We were also able to use the centerpeices during the ceremony, for the brunch the next day and we were able to gift them to guests (and they were gorgeous!!!). My chuppah was the most beautiful I have ever seen (and my mother is in the wedding business - so I have seen a lot!). And, they took flowers from the chuppah to decorate a few tables inside the reception.

Everything about my flowers was absolutely perfect and I would strongly recommend Romance of Flowers!!

Gracie · Married on 04/11/2009

If you want exceptionally beautiful and fresh flowers for your special day, then Romance of Flowers is for you! I can not express in writing how stunning all of the arrangements and centerpieces were on my wedding day. They absolutely exceeded my expectations and quite frankly stole the show! Many of my guests made a point to come up to me during the reception, call me, and send e-mails post wedding to tell me how gorgeous the flowers were. Even the other vendors who worked my wedding were impressed! You will enjoy working with Victoria who has a special gift for vision and design. Brides, look no further.

Nigeria · Married on 11/15/2008

Absolutely amazing! Victoria took my vision and turned it into a fabulous venue - one that family and friends are still talking about. I'm not sure how she does it, but she truly makes magic happen. She turned a carriage house into the most elegant wedding I've ever seen. Victoria produces magazine quality work and we're glad that we were pointed in her direction.