Victoria Berkeley - Bridal Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Morgan S. Married on 09/25/2021

Everything I wanted and MORE!

I looked so amazing on my wedding day and my hair and makeup stayed flawless the entire night. Her price was great and she listened to what I wanted but also suggested some great alternatives. Victoria made me and my bridesmaids feel comfortable especially since some of us never wear makeup. They all showed up to the suite on time and we’re very nice and professional. I’ll be using her anytime I need my makeup done. She’s family now!
    Trumeka Y. Married on 06/26/2021

An Eye for Beauty

Victoria is a true beauty artist. The passion for her craft shows in her work. While being very professional she also makes you feel you’ve known her for years. Because I’m not as detailed with daily makeup wear, she made sure I was comfortable in my look but at the same time allowed me to explore looks I wouldn’t ordinarily be bold enough to try. From my bridal trial, bridal portraits shoot, and wedding day…I was able to have all different looks or highlights which did allow it to all come together on my special day. I gave a few thoughts on hair styles and she went beyond my expectations. She takes time to understand what you want. My hair and make up was simply beautiful. She was there from the time my day started until I was ready to walk down the aisle. The focus was all about making her bride and bridesmaid look beautiful. My bridesmaids and I were so pleased and truly loved every look which was detailed and specific to what was best for each person but also it all blended so well with the color scheme. She did an outstanding job and just made that day so calming and confident which is what every bride needs. She has a gift and I’m so happy I chose her through this process for my beauty artist.
  • Emisha
    Emisha W. Married on 06/19/2021

She was so sweet, I had a huge wedding party she knocked them out on time.

Great service! I will use her whenever I wanna get real cute with makeup!
  • Terri
    Terri J. Married on 06/12/2021

Makeup Guru

I absolutely loved working with Victoria from my first day meeting her for my trial I knew she was my girl! She made me feel so special and it was like I had known her forever. Her energy was amazing she kept me laughing! I am sometimes self conscious about my skin because I am dark skinned and people tend to make me too light. Victoria matched me perfectly and made me feel naturally beautiful! For my bridal portraits she made me look like a beautiful black Barbie doll! On my wedding day I didn’t think it could get any better, but of course it did!! It was beautiful! My bridesmaids looked natural and beautiful! I couldn’t have asked for anything more! I have literally been looking for reasons to book an appointment for her to do my makeup! She never felt like a vendor she felt like a friend!
    Kayla N. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing makeup artist!

Vicky was so sweet and made my wedding day even better with the perfect makeup! Definitely recommend!
  • Alexa
    Alexa J. Married on 05/15/2021

There are no words to describe Victoria other than, Fairy Godmother.

From the initial conversation all the way up to my wedding day, Victoria has been nothing but real, loving, and helpful. The day of my wedding, she immediately realize my mood and irritation from the stress of the day. She sat me down and talked with me about everything and immediately calmed me down. But the makeup itself... BOMB like amazing! She is so skilled and talented in what she does and her work speaks for itself!

Victoria Berkeley - Bridal Beauty's reply:

WOW thank you!! You were a pleasure and a doll to work with! I wish you an abundance of happiness in your new chapter!
    Julie B. Married on 04/17/2021

Wedding Day Make-up and Hair

Victoria Berkeley is a god sent ! Berkeley is responsive, professional and truly cares about every single one of her brides. I had a huge wedding party of nine women of various skin complexions and hair textures. Berkeley and her glam squad's hairstyling/makeup abilities are amazing and they delivered 110%. She brings love, laughter and inspiration about makeup for the women she touches through her remarkable services. Victoria Berkeley flawlessly captured a classic natural bridal look for my special day ! She truly has a client for life and I highly recommend her makeup talents and beauty service to everyone !

Victoria Berkeley - Bridal Beauty's reply:

What an amazing review! I appreciate you for trusting me and my team!! We love our brides, and we will go above and beyond to ensure you love every moment! Xoxoxo
    Lakeisha J. Married on 10/25/2020

Amazing - 11.14.20 Wedding

Vicki and her team exceeded all of my expectations! She has a customer for life! My bridal party looked amazing and everyone was so professional. We enjoyed her for a full day of glam and laughed until our sides hurt! They made everyone feel very comfortable especially the girls who don't normally wear makeup! I would highly recommend her for any beauty needs!
    Samantha Married on 10/10/2020

She’s the Best!

After changing my wedding plans over and over due to the pandemic, Victoria was there every step of the way. Her work speaks for itself, but the way she works with her clients is nothing short of amazing!
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 10/03/2020

We had so much fun!

Victoria and her team are such a fun group to work with! They know what they are doing and make sure you look is exactly what you want! My bridesmaids and I had a blast with them on our wedding day!
    Tiera M. Married on 08/29/2020

Great experience

Victoria was amazing! She has a contagious personality. She kept me smiling and confident on my big day. Everyone loved my look. She was so sweet and professional
    Shania T. Married on 08/21/2020

Outstanding!

Victoria was a godsend!!! As someone who doesnt wear makeup at all outside of lipstick and eye liner I was very cautious about finding a MUA for my wedding that was able to give me what I was looking for, skilled enough to work with a bridal party of various skin tones and didnt charge an astronomical amount of money. From our first conversation I knew Victoria was perfect. Not only was she responsive and professional but she was amazingly personable. Even when Covid threatened to push back or cancel my wedding she was so flexible and worked with me. It felt like a big cousin was doing my makeup. If I ever need another MUA for anything she is most definitely my ONLY choice. She made my wedding so special. Thank you Vicky!!
    Bakeya D. Married on 07/11/2020

First Class! Excellency

Victoria and her amazing assistant did such a phenomenal job!! I couldn’t have picked a better MUA to make my dream wedding come true! She literally took the image I had of myself and my beautiful bridesmaids from a dream to a beautiful reality! We were FLAWLESS! I literally cried when she passed me the mirror. Couldn’t thank you enough Vikki!
  • Monshaye
    Monshaye N. Married on 03/14/2020

Grade A Artist!

Vicky was excellent the entire time from start to finish. I had no problems communicating with her of my needs for our big day. She was punctual and personality wise really added to the experience. She takes the time to fully comprehend what your vision is before executing. Vicky can look at you and figure out exactly what is needed to help bring the glam on your day! I would use her for any event!
    Sade C. Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing.

I can not thank Victoria enough for her services on my special day!!!!! She was more than just my makeup artist. She kept me grounded and delivered some words that actually changed my entire perspective and I appreciate her so much for that. Not to mention the flawless beat she created for my girls and myself!
  • Kristina
    Kristina L. Married on 10/05/2019

Bridal Makeup-Wedding

Victoria is an amazing makeup artist. Victoria and her assistant Lindsey did my makeup, my 8 bridesmaids and my mother’s makeup for my wedding on October 5th, 2019. They both arrived on time and executed our makeup. We didn’t have a bridal trial and she still gave everyone the look I wanted. I will definitely be using her again for any future events.
    Shana G. Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Day!

On top of my makeup being flawless. Is stayed intact for the duration of my wedding (crying and all). I had such a wonderful experience working with you. I definitely would recommend and utilize your services again. You did an Awesome Job!

- Shana
  • Keyana
    Keyana Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing bridal makeup

From my bridal makeup trial to my wedding day my experience with Victoria was amazing. She is professional and patient and also so sweet and funny. On the day of my wedding she asked me the look I wanted for myself and the girls and honestly I was so stressed about everything else I hadn't given much thought to it so all I told her was "I trust you". And let me tell you something, she absolutely SLAYED my face. I've never felt more beautiful in my entire life. I highly recommend her!
    Nikita Married on 08/17/2019

Bridal Makeup

Victoria is excellent at what she does. She’s skilled, and came to me on my wedding day to slay this face! She is super sweet and arrived on time. I appreciate her for listening to my exact requests. She’s multi talented as well as she did my hair and makeup. She made me feel like myself but soooo beautiful at the same time. I truly recommend Victoria.
  • Eleanor
    Eleanor M. Married on 07/28/2019

My forever makeup artist

It took me a long time to review and I'm sorry because I am bad at submitting reviews, but I had to. The best makeup artist ever!!! I had people of different races in my wedding party and she made us all look amazing. On time, positive vibes and her assistant was awesome too. Victoria is my makeup artist for life. You can never go wrong with her. She was recommended by my wedding planner Ciera Pope and she was not wrong. You will never regret booking her. Do yourself a favor and just book her. No need to think go ahead and you will have one less thing to worry about on your wedding planning list. You will thank me later.
  • Germika
    Germika J. Married on 07/27/2019

Very pleased

The best service you can ever ask for.
    Shanice Married on 07/20/2019

Loved the glam!

Victoria Berkeley did my bridal shower and wedding make up. I got married on the hottest day of the year and my ladies and I makeup still look flawless. Looking forward to her doing more glam for me in the future.
    Shari Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome work with my bridal portraits

Vicky is very professional, and wants you to be satisfied. She has a bubbly personality and is very knowledgeable when it comes to the make up industry.
  • Shanell
    Shanell Married on 06/01/2019

Victoria is AWESOME!

From the very first conversation I had with Victoria I knew I made the right decision. I felt like I had known her forever. We discussed what look I was going for and looks for my bridesmaids and she did exactly that! We received so many compliments at my wedding. She made myself and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful! We really enjoyed having Victoria as a part of my special day. She’s so easy to work with and her work is PHENOMENAL! I would highly recommend Victoria to anyone I know.
  • Keiona
    Keiona A. Married on 05/18/2019

Victoria Berkeley is the best!

Mrs. Vicky is amazing! She did my makeup,2 bridesmaids and my mother-in-law makeup for my wedding. She is so patient and professional.. and extremely down to earth.. it was like we knew her forever so kind and funny! She also explains things so you understand and when you get out of her chair you look like you! Thank you Vicky, definitely recommend her to anyone looking for makeup artist 5 stars across the board!!!