Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn Reviews

109 | Hogansville, GA

109 Reviews for Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn

Kimberly · Married on 10/22/2016

From my very first visit to Victoria Belle I knew that it was where I wanted to get married. Aside from everything being unbelievably beautiful the staff is also top notch. There were so many small details that went into planning my dream day and Vicki and her team helped me make sure everything went perfectly. I honestly could not have done it without them! I have also heard from so many of my guests that it was the most beautiful venue and wedding that they have ever been to! I wouldn't change anything about my day and I absolutely owe it to the Victoria Belle staff!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Lanica · Married on 10/01/2016

The owner Vickie of Victoria Belle Mansion & Vintage Barn is Amazing! Her assistants Amber and Sandra are top notch as well. My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at this venue on October 1, 2016 and we couldn't have asked for a better day. From the first day we visited the location to the day of our wedding everything was smooth and easy. Wedding planning with Vicki and her team made life so easy. Our guest raved about her staff, food, service, and of course how beautiful venue is. It's breathtaking and picture perfect for a fairytale wedding:) We did not want the night to end. Thank you Vicki and your team for a fantastic planning process and making our day more than we could ask for:)

Sent on 10/03/2016

Calvin · Married on 10/01/2016

My wife and I had the time of our lives on October 1, 2016. We couldn't have asked for a better venue and wedding coordinator to guide us through the whole process. Thank you Vickie and staff for the best day of our lives:)

Sent on 10/03/2016

Claudette · Married on 10/01/2016

Please visit the location and give Vicki, Sondra and Amber your vision. Then watch the magica happen. The wedding was 1Oct and our family and friends was blown away with the experience, so professional and they really love what they do. Much respect.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

I would highly recommend Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn. It is an elegant venue and Vickie Brown does an excellent job. She listened to every one of our wishes and made our wedding everything we had ever dreamed of! Our wedding at Victoria Belle and subsequent honeymoon to Ireland were what dreams were made of & as a whole, stress-free! This is a beautiful, elegant, well-run venue that no bride will regret booking her wedding at!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Debra · Married on 06/25/2016

From the first visit at Victoria Belle I knew it was MY place for my dream wedding. The entire process was flawless! If we had any questions during the planning, Vickie was fantastic at getting back to us and answering and being a tremendous help! She gave suggestions and advice when we needed it or asked! I, along with my wedding party, was absolutely amazed at how efficient Vickie runs her business! While getting ready, if there is anything whatsoever you need, something you forgot, don't fret, they have it! I honestly can say I never stressed out about any details there! Many many of my guests said that it was the most beautiful venue they had ever seen, they stated you really don't have to add anything, the mansion speaks for itself. I HIGHLY recommend this venue hands down!! I have nothing about my wedding day that "went wrong, was off, etc." It was perfect. If you choose Victoria Belle you will not regret it!! Thank you Vickie for my perfect day!!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Randie · Married on 04/24/2016

Our wedding was April 24, 2016 and Vickie made sure everything was perfect. Our budget didn't allow for lavish centerpieces so Vickie offered those she made -- free of charge. Her staff was friendly, whenever we'd see them throughout the house prepping for our ceremony and reception, and honestly the day made the year and some change of planning, worth it. I have no regrets. Everything worked out, Vickie was amazing and present. Towards the end of the night the speakers were not working for the bouquet toss and she got them working when no one else could. I was so tired and didn't care at that point (haha) but she insisted and my mother in law, and new sisters were very impressed that she took every moment so seriously. Everyone STILL says that it was the best wedding they've ever attended and we have a lot of older people in our families, (they've been to a lot of weddings), so it is so nice to hear that. Vickie's venue is absolutely beautiful and she really did handle everything that was in her power. She even referred us to our photographer!! (Who we ADORE). Our photos were great, the day and night was great, and I'm just so thankful, and happy that I chose Victoria Belle Mansion to have my wedding. It was just wonderful, so thank you so much Vickie. We all love you and thank you for making our day great.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Anna · Married on 04/16/2016

- Romantic, elegant, perfect. These are only a few words that describe how we and our guests felt about our wedding at the Victoria Belle Mansion. If you are unsure of your venue choice, look no further. Ms. Vickie and her staff provide a pristine ceremony and reception venue, seamless planning, impeccable service, and the warmth and hospitality that leave other venues thinking, “How do they do that?!”
    - Let me describe my situation to enforce how this venue should be your number one choice. I am an active duty service member currently stationed overseas, but always dreamed of having my wedding back home. Essentially for me, my hometown wedding became a destination wedding, making planning a little more difficult than most. Accommodated on extremely short notice, I was able to visit the venue when coming home for leave, and was overwhelmed by the historic home’s beauty and the professionalism of the staff. Ms. Vickie made every effort to conduct our planning meetings via Skype, and kept in touch with me via any method possible every month to ensure everything was going smoothly. I was able to provide a few pictures I found online and a few ideas for a theme, and through her experience, natural ability, and attention to detail, she was able to create what I had only imagined in my dreams.
    - In addition to the great service, I was especially impressed with Ms. Vickie’s honesty. She is a trustworthy person who indeed has your best interest in mind, even when it comes to difficult financial decisions. She knows everything when it comes to etiquette, style, fashion… anything you need to know during your planning process. She knows exactly what works and what should be reconsidered. Trust her! The outcome will be more than you ever expected!
    - We would like to thank Ms. Vickie and her staff at the Victoria Belle Mansion for everything they did for us, our family, and our friends. Our day was perfect, and we wish we could relive it every day. ~Anna-Maria and Alex~

Sent on 07/15/2016
  • User6578993 · event on: 12/22/2015

Exquisite Engagement Party!

Victoria Belle is the perfect venue filled with charm and beauty. On December 22, 2015 Vickie and her staff hosted an engagement party for my daughter. Festive and phenomenal to say the least is how I would describe the night. From the early stages of planning and throughout the entire process, Vickie listened to our wants and wishes and made everything magically happen!
    The engagement party was very important to our family and friends due to the fact that our daughter will be getting married across the country, and many of them will not be able to attend. Vickie took all of this into consideration and created an exquisite, unforgettable evening. Vickie and her staff even accommodated my wishes to add in a special celebration for my granddaughter's ninth birthday, which was on the same day! It was priceless!
    Thank you so much Vickie, Amber, Sandra, Marcie, Terry, Leigh Ann, Mechelle, Eric, and the caterers for touching our hearts with each and every memorable moment that you all created for us!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Linda · Married on 09/06/2015

My name is Linda Jefferson. I am the mother of Shabria Mayne(bride). My daughter's wedding was held at the V. Belle Mansion on 9-6-15. It was absolutely amazing. I give Ms Victoria and her staff the "service excellance" award for the year. We met with Victoria approx. 8 months prior to the wedding date. She is very professional with much personality and was an absolute jewel to work with. She grew to know my daughter very well and was very concerned about her happiness! She and the staff answered all of our questions, calls, and emails promptly. This is an area that I look at closely and I was not disappointed. This alleviated my dtr's anxiety and stress which in turn alleviated mine! The mansion is something to behold!!!!! My dtr was a beautiful bride and her wedding was
    truly extraordinary. I thank God, Ms Vicky and her entire staff. I would recommended her to the entire world. Sept 6th was truly
    a day to remember. I do not have one complaint and that speak volumes considering the long period of time we were in contact with the staff here. There were no disappointments just plenty of smiles. Ms Vicky took care of every little detail so I could
    enjoy my daughter, family and friends. May God bless her and she continues to make a bride's dream wedding a reality!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Bekah · Married on 06/20/2015

Our June 20th wedding at Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn was nothing short of a magical, fairy tale day. Words cannot express the beauty and romance that filled the air on our wedding day. Ms. Vickie and her team worked restlessly to make our day, truly, the best day of our lives. Their attention to detail is immaculate. Ms. Vickie also made our wedding personal by bringing out our personalities through the ceremony and décor – and added a few surprises! Our guests were mesmerized by the venue and many have expressed that it was the most beautiful they had attended. Our wedding day was a fairy-tale-dream come true. I HIGHLY recommend VBELLE to any bride! Thank you Ms. Vickie! - Dillon and Bekah

Sent on 08/02/2015

Patsy · Married on 06/20/2015

SOUTHERN ELEGANCE !!! Victoria Belle Mansion and White Barn ! Beautiful Venue ! My daughter's wedding was here on June 20, 2015. Arriving at VB on our first visit , my daughter knew that this was the place she would be married. Meeting Vickie Brown confirmed it. She was so welcoming with energetic hospitality. We felt like we had known her for years. Ms Vickie took the vision that my daughter had and began to make it happen. Vickie was a pleasure to work with and does her work well! She is such a delight to get to know. The day and night of the wedding was full of love and magic. Vickie and her team were incredible! As mother of the bride, it was so refreshing and stress free to know that every detail was being taken care of to perfection. Vickie and her team came together and produced a stunning and magical event beyond our expectations. My daughter had a fairytale wedding that she will never forget. Guest commented: "how beautiful", "magical", "any little girl's fairytale". Vickie Brown was not only our wedding coordinator, she became our friend. Thank you Ms.Vickie for making this day so special for Bekah! We love you and miss you ! Patsy Rhinehart. If you are searching for a venue...The buck stops here!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2015
  • User5318440 · event on: 05/31/2015

There were three things I wanted in a venue for my special event. I wanted facility that would allow my friends and family to visit comfortably; enough room to socialize, dance, or just sit and talk. I wanted a venue that was beautifully landscaped and impeccably decorated. I wanted a place that would fit into my budget. Victoria Belle Mansion/Vintage White Barn was able to meet all of my expectations. I was able to meet with a personal planner who helped me make important decisions about my event. My guests had a wonderful time. I still receive compliments from my friends when we talk about my party.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Sondra · event on: 05/31/2015

My event was spectacular. Every detail was taken care of. All my guests enjoyed the beauty of Victoria Belle. Everyone was impressed with the service the staff provided throughout the afternoon. There is no need to shop around. Victoria Belle Mansion has everything you need to have the event of your dreams!

• F

Francee · Married on 05/16/2015

We had our wedding at Victoria Belle Mansion in Hogansville, Ga. Vicki was our event coordinator and we couldn't have asked for a better person to help us plan our wedding. She has over 30 years worth of experience in the wedding industry and her advise was priceless. She made our wedding day stress free and truly a dream come true. She was very flexible when it came time for our meetings and no matter the day or time was always full of energy! Her venue truly looks like a fairy tale and what bride doesn't want that. Many thanks goes to Viki and her team for making our dream day come true!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Kim · Married on 05/15/2015

Vickie and her staff were very professional and accommodating. She made sure everything was perfect and looked beautiful!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Makel · Married on 05/03/2015

Victoria Bell Mansion is an absolutely beautiful venue. Vickie & her staff were amazing! They constantly asked me questions to be sure they got every little detail exactly the way I wanted. The communication was great, anytime I emailed a them with a question or concern I got a response within hours; I'm including nights & weekends. They made my day almost perfect. I was a very laid back bride(I'm not the girl who ever planned or dreamed about a big southern wedding until the moment I was engaged). So there were many small details that never crossed my mind that I didn't care about. That being said if you want your say in every detail down the the way your arrangements are facing on the table Victoria Belle is the place for you. Vickie always remembered everyone's name and made sure we were all comfortable on the big day. Her list of vendors that come with the package were great as well. My flowers were perfect! I've never picked out flowers in my life and she took the time to educate me and help me decide, she didn't just push a flower on my b/c it was in season or she like them. The caterer was amazing! I fully intend on using them again if I ever require a caterer. The DJ was great! he took the time to compile a list of music we requested and took the time to ask what we didn't want to hear. Which I never would've thought to ask about. Every detail was thought of and brought to my attention. Thank you Vickie, you made my day beautiful. A fairy tale come true, I was princess for a day!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Cynthia · Married on 04/26/2015

I want to take this time to thank Victoria and your staff for assisting in making my daughter's wedding a complete success. The Victoria Belle venue is a MUST SEE for anyone who is planning a wedding. The establishment has all the bells and whistles that a bride would want. The staff is courteous and professional and will make your wedding day the one you have always dreamt of. Please be sure to use their full service as they will provide you with a worry free event. Vickie, you really were a life saver and I don’t know what I would have done without your assistance. Thank you again and good luck to you and your staff on many more years of providing Brides with the wedding of their dreams!!!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 04/26/2015

The venue of my dreams!! Not only is the venue stunning but the owner and staff members went above and beyond continuously throughout the day when we needed any advice or assistance! I could not have dreamed of anything more for my wedding day.

Sent on 05/20/2015

My sisters wedding was here and it was beautiful. Everyone was friendly and professional.

Meg · Married on 04/05/2015

Thank you so much for hosting such a beautiful event! Everything was carefully thought out and executed perfectly!

Dana · Married on 10/11/2014

We had a wonderful experience working with Vickie Brown and her staff at our daughters recent wedding. Victoria Belle is absolutely beautiful. Vickie and her staff are very professional and friendly. Vickie served as our Wedding director and it was the best decision I could have made as the mother of the bride. I was able to enjoy the ceremony without worring about any details related to the wedding. She coordinated with the vendors and kept things running smoothly. I highly recommend Victoria Belle to anyone planning a future wedding. We will be forever greatful to Vickie and the staff at Victoria Belle for making Courtney and Chris's day unforgettable.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Anne M. · Married on 09/27/2014

Because my daughter lives across the country, we needed a venue that could make things simple but glorious! Vickie Brown and her staff at Victoria Belle Mansions in Hogansville, GA surpassed all of our expectations!! They took care of everything with grace and style making the wedding day fun and carefree even for me - the mother of the bride. Truly, everything was covered - every "i" dotted and "t" crossed. Vickie has chosen the cream of the crop and her vendors are eager to please with an abundance of talent and creativity. My daughter had a magical day and we couldn't have enjoyed it more! You will not be disappointed with her stunning venue - so very beautiful and impeccably clean and polished. Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage Barn has it all - top shelf!!!! So very grateful to the entire team at VB!!!!! Anne Marie Scoggins

Sent on 10/19/2014
  • Juliette

Juliette · Married on 09/20/2014

As the owner of Juliette Weddings, I have utilized Victoria Belle previously and reviewed their services. However, the excellence in service found at this venue bears repeating with another review. My professional business reputation depends upon the quality provided by my preferred vendors. When I work with Vickie and her stellar team, I never have to worry for one moment. As always, our most recent wedding with Victoria Belle was a joy to plan, from start to finish. Vickie's attention to detail and grace under pressure makes my role as the wedding planner almost effortless. I highly recommend Victoria Belle Mansion & Vintage White Barn as the perfect venue for an amazing wedding experience.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Delaine · Married on 06/14/2014

The staff at Victoria Belle Mansion is amazing. They are always willing to go the extra mile to make your day special. Every detail is reviewed before the big day and any questions or concerns are addressed well in advance. Anyone looking for a beautiful venue that is stress free should check Victoria Belle Mansion. Everyone talked about how much fun they had and how beautiful the wedding turned out. You will not be sorry this place is amazing!

Sent on 08/05/2014