Victoria Anne Makeup Reviews

1 User photo

• Kristin

Kristin F. · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful person, skilled MUA

Victoria has done my makeup for multiple events over the years (photo shoots, weddings, parties), and she always exceeds my expectations. Victoria is a great listener and makes you feel at ease. She has an arsenal of high quality products (the application of which will make you feel like an Instagram celebrity), but she will never try to sell you on anything. I don't know what the MUA equivalent of repertoire is, but hers is vast, she really does master any look/request. She is also able to work quickly or under pressure without sacrificing quality. In addition to being an innovative artist and fashionista, Victoria is a brilliant scientist, so there is really no one more qualified to trust with your face!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Meghan · Married on 10/26/2019

She did a fabulous job!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Madeline H. · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent MUA!

I am so glad I booked Victoria for my wedding makeup. She did such a great job, and helped my bridal party and I look so glam for the big day! Victoria is very kind and professional, and contributed some great ideas for my final makeup look. Communication was always fast, easy and 100% clear. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Trisha · Married on 10/19/2018

Bride Makeup

Victoria is incredibly talented, very professional and so kind. It was a pleasure to share my wedding day with her. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life! She is a rockstar!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Angela · Married on 09/15/2017

Victoria is my favorite makeup artist. She was cool and confident and made me feel as beautiful as she made me look. She was quick, without sacrificing quality or attention to detail. As someone who is not used to wearing very much make up, Victoria made sure to communicate with me as she worked, allowing me to feel comfortable and calm. The final product was amazing, I have never felt so glamorous.

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

OMG, I couldn't be happier with my makeup on my wedding day! I've never looked so beautiful! Literally everyone was complimenting me and asking me who did my makeup. I love it so much! I wish I could put pictures here... She also did my bridesmaids and mother makeup and they ALL looked stunning! Each one of them asked for something different and Victoria was able to make them all beautiful in their own style. Plus, she has very affordable price. It was worth every cent!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Gina · Married on 09/03/2017

I booked Victoria for my September 2017 wedding and couldn't be happier! During our trial, she took her time understanding what I wanted and was very responsive to my concerns and feedback. On my wedding day, she was able to make myself, my mom, mother-in-law, and eight bridesmaids look and feel our best! She made me feel very natural and like the best version of myself, which is how you should feel on your day! At the end of the night, my makeup hadn't budged. On top of it all, she is very knowledgeable, super sweet to work with, and a true professional at all times! I would work with Victoria again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2017

I have not given many online reviews (in general) but after picking Victoria for my makeup application on my engagement photo shoot, I knew I needed to let others know about her talents/work.....I've had makeup applied for special occasions over the years by very talented professionals so I had high expectations.
    First of all, Victoria's personality is sweet, polite and very likable. She was not pushy and made it fun/relaxing. She was very accommodating with her responses, flexibility on where/when to meet and she arrived promptly to my apartment in Lakeview/Roscoe Village area. She declined help carrying all of her makeup cases up many flights of stairs.
    Victoria's creativity is very impressive. She is a genuine artist that is knowledgeable on makeup application. She can give a natural yet glamorous look that makes you feel instantly more confident in your own skin. (Isn't that what all of us Brides would like to feel in a photo shoot or on our special day?!?) She knows what photos well. She has many different options and mixes colors/makeup to give the most flattering options to the individual based on their coloring and/or outfit. Overall, her services were valuable and reasonably priced.
    Even with high expectations, Victoria exceeded mine and made me look/feel beautiful. I would recommend her for any beauty/makeup services and will definitely be excited to use her services again in the future!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Julie · Married on 07/15/2017

I showed Tori a picture of my regular, daily make-up and asked her to create an amped up version for my role in the bridal party! Tori did an excellent job meeting my requests. She also did make-up for my 8-year-old daughter, who was one of the flower girls ... It was the perfect amount of pop -- not too heavy for a child!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/15/2017

Victoria is an absolutely amazing makeup artist. She is a personal friend of my husband, but I knew I wanted her to do my wedding makeup after seeing the pictures she has done of other's and of course of her own makeup. I am a woman who doesn't wear a lot of makeup on a day to day basis, and Victoria totally helped me to feel comfortable on my wedding day. She resized my fake lashes so they wouldn't feel too heavy (I was determined to wear them) and gave me a natural glow that only improved my look. She did the makeup for my entire bridal party along with my mom and three flower girls. Everyone couldn't stop gushing about what a wonderful job she did. I would highly recommend Victoria as your makeup artist.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Nan · Married on 07/15/2017

Even though I don't normally wear much makeup, but I wanted to look good for pictures as the mother of the bride. Tori did a amazing job using the right amount of makeup. I liked how I looked and loved how I looked in the pictures!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Amber · Married on 09/09/2016

This is the second time I have worked with Victoria, this time for my wedding! She did not disappoint! Not only was my make up flawless, but it lasted all day long! Each of my bridesmaids looked stunning - Victoria knew just what do to to compliment each of their personal styles without going overboard. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. She's quick to respond, easy to work with and an extreme professional.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2016

Victoria was super nice to work with, she did gorgeous makeup for a photo shoot we had. Very skilled, and always willing to try new things. She was also great to talk to and made you feel comfortable while working together.

Veronica · Married on 04/05/2016

This amazing woman is extremely talented and I look forward to using her for my next project!

Monica · Married on 03/04/2016

Tori was extremely professional, and made sure I was satisfied with my look, each step of the way! I really appreciated her flexibility and patience throughout the process. She was focused on making sure I felt beautiful and I definitely did! Would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to look their best for a special day!

Rosa · Married on 01/30/2016

This was the first time I have ever had my make-up professionally done and it was a great experience. I recently had my make-up done for another wedding and it make me miss how Victoria had done it previously. I would highly recommend Victoria for anybody's wedding. She really does an incredible job!

Erin · Married on 01/30/2016

Amazing makeup artist who goes above and beyond for the entire bridal party! Highly recommend her!

Sabrina · Married on 01/30/2016

Victoria did an amazing job with makeup for my best friends entire bridal party! She was extremely professional and even finished ahead of schedule. She didn't rush through and made us each feel comfortable. It's difficult to please 8 women, but she did it! We all felt gorgeous and still looked flawless in pictures 10 hours later. She's very attentive and easy to work with! She'll be my go-to girl if I need my makeup done again!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Daniela · Married on 01/30/2016

Victoria did make-up for my wedding (1 bride, 5 bridesmaids). She was very punctual and worked diligently to finish everyone on time. Her talent extends far beyond just doing makeup and her strength is in playing with your natural features to make you look like the very best version of yourself. She is an extrimly talented artist and I recommend her for any occasion.

Kathryn · Married on 01/30/2016

Victoria is absolutely amazing! She exceeded all of my expectations based on previous experiences getting my makeup done at salons. The entire bridal party looked flawless throughout the entire day (including after breaking a sweat on the dance floor). She catered to everyone's individual needs whether it was skin type, allergies, style preferences etc. I would recommend her in a heartbeat! She definitely won't disappoint!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Leo · Married on 10/11/2015

I worked with Victoria on the set of a fashion photo shoot in the studio. She had several models to prepare in a short time. Victoria is extremely professional, reliable and accommodating. She was very flexible in regards to the type of makeup that was needed for the assignment. The photos turned out amazing thanks to her great attention to details and thanks to the top quality products that she uses. I have seen various looks that she can create, her portfolio includes an incredible variety of looks. Including very extravagant and creative ones!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Alaina · event on: 08/15/2015

Victoria not only does absolutely beautiful makeup, but she is incredibly professional. When preparing for a big event the last thing you want to worry about is your appearance. Victoria's abilities, professionalism, and general positive energy puts you at ease and she leaves you looking more stunning than ever. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for makeup services!

Janelle · Married on 07/25/2015

Victoria really listened to what I wanted when it came to my makeup for the wedding. She did an amazing job and went off of the exact picture I provided her. I was very pleased with the way my makeup turned out and would recommend Victoria to anyone I know. She always answered my makeup questions while applying the makeup which was awesome because I really needed help in that area. Not only did she provide me with an amazing makeup look, but she was very professional! I would definitely recommend Victoria - she has an amazing talent and her makeup is truly artwork!