Vicky Mejia Makeup Artist Reviews

37 | Miami, FL

37 Reviews for Vicky Mejia Makeup Artist

Cristina · Married on 02/27/2010

Vicky was absolutely amazing! Her professionalism was astounding! We did a practice run prior to the wedding , at which point I was beyond impressed with the quality of her work, and her attention to detail and my personal preferences.

On my wedding day, Vicky and her team were punctual and worked as efficiently and effective as expected. I hired Vicky to do solely my mother's hair and makeup , as well as my own. Her assistant did my maid of honors', my sister's, and my grandmother's hair and make up. Everyone look beautiful! The best part is that all of our make up lasted through the evening, and unconventional weather and climate conditions (outdoor wedding).

I highly recommend Vicky. her work is impeccable, and I assure you she will make you look and feel like a beauty queen Kim the day of your wedding.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Angelina · Married on 12/23/2009

Excellent experience! she was very flexible, great communication and exceeded my expectations. The makeup and hair looked natural as I wanted and at the end of the night it all still looked fresh

Sent on 02/05/2013

PIly · Married on 12/06/2009

Vicky did my hair and makeup for my wedding and was absolutely incredible! She makes your skin look flawless and more important, the makeup lasted all day through the end of the night! She traveled to my venue arriving on time and sticking to our timeline. Also, I loved the way she made me look during my makeup trial.

Vicky listens to what you want and gives suggestions to make you look your best while always making you feel comfortable.

Her experience, attention to detail and professionalism is a calming influence during a stressful day. Every bride should feel as good as I did and Vicky did it for me! If you want a perfect wedding day, do not hesitate to hire VIcky so you have one less thing to worry about! Thanks VIcky!

Sent on 03/08/2013

JEISY · Married on 06/06/2009

Vicky tu trabajo fue excelente gracias mil gracias

Sent on 04/17/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/09/2009

Vicky es toda una artista!!!!logro que el dia más importante en una etapa de mi vida fuera todo un sueño hecho realidad! La recomiendo totalmente. Es una mujer increíble.

Sent on 01/30/2013

Cristina · Married on 08/09/2008

Vicky was incredible! Her hair and makeup were AMAZING! She did exactly what I wanted and listened to my needs. She was great!

Noelle · Married on 04/12/2008

Vicky Mejia is an absolute professional that you will not only enjoy working with, but can be confident in her abilities to transform you to your "best self". I had both a hair and makeup trial with Vicky a few months before my wedding on April 12, 2008; I was thrilled with the outcome.

On the wedding day, Vicky showed up at the Biltmore Hotel a few minutes early before she was scheduled to get there to get everything set up for us. She was in charge of my hair and makeup and my mother’s hair and makeup as well.

Vicky has extreme attention to detail and I was floored by her ability to manage the craziness that was going on around her - flowers showing up, breakfast getting set up, the photographer everywhere, the videographer as well, unannounced family members stopping by, etc. All the while, she was calm and focused on what she was doing.

My makeup when I was finished was exactly what I wanted - simple, elegant, and understated. I literally didn't feel as though I had any on. And even when tears came later in the day, nothing on my face was ruined. I just carried tinted lip gloss for touch ups.

Then there was my hair. WOW! I let Vicky do whatever she wanted to do on my hair! All I asked her was for an up do, and wanted the front swept to the side. It was BEAUTIFUL. I was complimented on my hair and makeup all day!

I think the best thing about Vicky is not only her wonderful, friendly, laid back personality, but her ability to hone in on what her client is asking for. She isn't one of those "pick from one of 10 hairstyles" kind of artists. She never does the same hair or makeup twice because everyone is unique and she showcases their beauty in a way few other artists I have ever seen emulate. I promise, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you Vicky for being such a huge part of our wedding day, for making me and my mom feel absolutely beautiful, and mostly for all your well wishes!
    Noelle

Sent on 01/25/2013

Monica · Married on 03/15/2008

exclent work! I was so happy and the most important thing my makeup lasted all night intact! wonderful job!!

Catalina · Married on 03/16/2007

Vicky did an excellent job the day of my wedding! she made me feel super comfortable and my hair and makeup were amazing!!! She also did the makeup for my mom and my sister and they also loved it! To this day I still recommend Vicky to all my friends and she does an amazing job every time!

jenny · Married on 11/27/2005

The BEST make up and hair I have ever had!!!!!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Marisol · Married on 11/21/2009

Vicky did such an amazing job at my wedding styling hair and doing makeup for me and my wedding party. She was very down to earth and attentive about what I wanted not trying to impose what she thought was best. She listened and incorporated the look I wanted while still providing her expertise. I would highly recommend her and continued to use her for other events after my wedding.

Sent on 06/26/2013

3.0

Vicki was great. She arrived early to set up, I was very worried about the time and her doing this was reassuring . She is a true professional very talented in what she does. She makes you beautiful!

Sent on 01/28/2015