Vick Photography Reviews

Vick Photography 7
  • Elena

Elena Scott · Getting married on 01/04/2020

A Magical Experience

Andrew Vick is an amazing photographer and person. He and his team went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding day. We had a Harry Potter themed wedding and he also shot our engagement photos and they even used some amazing photoshop skills to make them look as magical as possible. I had the best consultation with him when I was looking for photographers - we accidentally spoke for over an hour and a half and connected on so many levels. I work in the film and television industry so photography was always #1 on my list for my wedding. He understood that and really captured all the little pieces I wanted to remember. He is super fun, and made our family/bridal party photos a blast despite it being 40 degrees outside in April. Andrew and his team are super organized and I loved that they had us do an in-depth form regarding everything we wanted for our day so they could help us achieve that vision. We are so happy with our choice and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Vick Photography 8
    Vick Photography 9
    Vick Photography 10

Vick Photography's reply:

Elena, thank you SO MUCH!!!! You're seriously the sweetest and this review absolutely made my day. Thank you for sharing a few photos too! I love hearing you enjoyed our questionnaire, we are continually updating it to make sure it's useful for you (the client!) and me too on the wedding day. The whole team says hello and thank you and we all had an absolute blast working with you! We can't wait to see where life takes you two :)
  • Mark

Mark Siebenaller · Married on 08/17/2019

Andrew Vick is AMAZING!

When we originally thought about finding a photographer for our wedding, I don’t think we realized what a large impact this person would have on our wedding day which is why we are beyond GRATEFUL that we were lucky enough to work with Andrew and his team. His passion for people is evident, energy contagious and his talent in capturing special moments is undeniable. For two people who don’t love getting their photos taken, he made us feel so comfortable during our engagement photo session which helped build our confidence for the wedding. In addition, he took the time to get to know us which made us both feel so special throughout this process. On the wedding day, he brought a great sense of humor that had our wedding party laughing all day and made the “monotony” of taking pictures so much fun. Many of our bridesmaids/groomsmen still talk about Andrew and how much they loved him. He also helped us find some quiet times as a couple and even “stole” us away at one point for a moment that I will never forget the rest of my life. If we could give one piece of advice to engaged couples: find a photographer that you can connect with because they will be the person you lean on most throughout your big day. Andrew is an amazing photographer, but more importantly an amazing person, and we are so glad we were able to have him part of our big day. We would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 12/16/2018

Another member of our family

We live in New York so we had to 'interview' our wedding vendors over the phone. We had seen photos of Andrew's and been referred by someone else, but we weren't prepared for how simply amazing the process would end up being. From the moment we first spoke to Andrew, we felt like we had a new friend. Every step of the way - the planning, engagement photos, and the weekend of the wedding - Andrew was simply amazing. His work speaks for itself - but if you're looking for someone who will actually get to know you both, non-generic but actually cares and wants to know you; someone who will make you feel comfortable and laugh with you; and someone who will make you feel zero stress at any time - Andrew Vick is your guy. We even invited him in to hang with us during our alone time at the wedding because we love his company so much! We highly recommend Vick Photography - best choice we ever made!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Vick Photography's reply:

Wow. Thank you for the incredible review and I have to say, joining you on your wedding day was one of the best choices I made too! I feel like I have two new friends (and probably a few more between your family, friends, and vendors!) You two were dream clients that know how to throw one heck of a good party! Seriously. How do I even put into words your kind hearts and amazing day?! Thank you both, I'm so happy to call you friends!

Allison · Married on 12/01/2018

The best experience we could ask for

we are so happy we chose Andrew. When it comes to wedding photos you want someone who 1. Is a top-knot her photographer 2. Fun! As you spend the entire day with them. Immediately we found both of those with Andrew. From his genuine interest in getting to know us, to his creative vision for the pictures, we knew we found the right person for the job! We loved having him photograph our day and highly recommend him to anyone searching for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Leena · Married on 09/02/2018

Why would you go with anyone else?

I'm not sure where to start. Andrew is absolutely AMAZING to work with. He's professional, thoughtful, kind, and a stealthy ninja who is always at the right place at the right time. From the moment my husband and I met him, we knew that we wanted to work with ONLY him. We had warm fuzzies immediately after our "get to know each other" session and have been so pleased by the preview pictures that we have already received. We did an "engagement shoot" several days before the wedding so we could have some pictures with our dog and his team was very flexible in scheduling that. Also, we asked for a picture to put on our thank you cards and his team immediately put that together for us. I didn't cry once during my wedding, but once we received some of the preview pictures my husband and I could not help but shed tears seeing how Andrew captured our love. I could literally go on and on about how much we enjoyed working with Andrew. He will easily make you feel like family and be apart of yours.

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

Hire Andrew now!

The whole experience with Andrew was perfect. From our first meeting to the last he is so fun and makes you excited about your wedding instead of overwhelmed. I have had 3 friends use Andrew and all have nothing but great things to say. Don't wait a second longer...hire Andrew!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Brianna · Married on 06/23/2018

Andrew made our day more special than we could have ever imagine!! His personality made every one comfortable while taking pictures. We didn’t know it was possible for a photographer to be so energetic & fun. His ability to capture the perfect moments in a photograph is something we will be able to cherish forever!! His passion for photography and his kind soul makes him a one million photographer!! We would give him ten stars if we could!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Shayla · Married on 02/18/2018

Hard to write a review about Andrew because it feels like reviewing your family. And I guess that says it all. Because by the end of your first meeting, Andrew and his whole crew will feel like family. And they will treat you that way also. Andrew took amazing care of me and my husband throughout the entire process. Kyle was never big on taking pictures until our engagement session with Andrew. He couldn't stop talking about how much fun he had and how excited he was to have Andrew hanging with his groomsmen at the wedding.
    The big day Andrew was creative and funny and attentive. He was protective and helpful and organized. We had a friend doing videography and it was his first wedding and Andrew helped and inspired and collaborated with him all day. As a bride, he made me feel SO well taken care of. I know the pictures will be amazing because I've worked with Andrew before. His pictures are a product of his passion and you will feel it immediately.
    He will make you feel and look like the million dollar bride you are. And he'll keep you laughing throughout the whole thing.

Side note: he's great with angles ;) if ya catch my double chin.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Hayley · Married on 12/30/2017

Andrew is an insanely kind, wonderful, and talented human. When Tyler and I got engaged, we saw Andrew's work from previous weddings and fell in love with his work. But meeting him and seeing first-hand how he approaches life has been one of the highlights of our wedding. Andrew cares about people and finds the special threads in every relationship. I never had a doubt that he was the perfect person to capture the moments of our wedding day. You will not be disappointed with his work -- and you get to spend time with an incredible person. We love you, Andrew!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Vick Photography 11

Liz · Married on 10/28/2017

When searching for a wedding photographer my husband wanted to make sure that we had high quality photography and I wanted to make sure that we worked with someone who kept the day relaxed and fun. With Andrew we got both. You spend a lot of time with the photographer on the day of the wedding and we were so glad we had someone like Andrew who kept us laughing and smiling all day long. When the pictures arrived they exceeded our expectations. Vick Photography may not be the least expensive photographer but the value of the art and Andrew's fun personality on the day of the wedding are well worth the cost. Andrew is a genuinely nice guy and is someone you would want to hang out with on a regular basis.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Aimee · Married on 10/27/2017

Andrew and his team were more than exceptional! As an introvert bride, Andrew made me feel so comfortable and at ease during the whole day. He even made sure I got to enjoy some olives and cheese during cocktail hour. His interactions and control of the wedding party, made him feel like part of the family. My only regret is that we didn't have him stay the entire day!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/19/2017

Working with Andrew Vick for my wedding is something that I will NEVER forget - best decision EVER!! Not only is Andrew one of the absolute best photographers, he is the most kind-hearted, fun-loving, wonderful person! Andrew shot our engagement photos as well as our wedding, so we had plenty of time to get to know him before the big day. Andrew was SO great at making myself and my fiance feel comfortable in front of the camera and bringing out the love between us. On our wedding day, Andrew brought an amazing energy - exciting and fun, yet soothing and calm. He was able to wrangle our rather large, rowdy wedding party and made sure not only that we got some amazing photos but that everyone had a great time, too. Andrew seriously became part of the family by the end of the night - I am so grateful to have met him and been able to work with him!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/12/2017

Andrew was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the first meeting on, he was incredibly friendly and enthusiastic. He is full of amazing ideas and was SO helpful during our planning process. We felt incredibly lucky to have Andrew as our photographer. He did everything we asked for (and then some!) Our day would not have been the same without him. Everyone was commenting on how great he was! His shots are creative, unique, and beautiful!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Leslie · Married on 07/15/2017

Andrew Vick is a wonderful photographer that is easy to work with, has great ideas and tries to make each shot count. We could not be happier with his work on our wedding and highly recommend his services.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Sara · Married on 02/10/2017

Andrew was really great to work with. From our first meeting all the way through to the end of the wedding day we always felt like he was engaged and invested in what was important to us. Not only are the photos he takes gorgeous, but he is incredibly professional, caring, thoughtful, and deliberate. One of my biggest worries of the day was making sure that we stayed on schedule, and once Andrew arrived and sprung into action I was able to completely let that go. His abundant experience allowed me to trust that he was going to get us where we needed to be to get the best photos and make sure we stayed on schedule. I never once had to ask if we were getting the shots we had spoken about, or see what time it was. For a worry-wart bride like me, that was such a huge blessing for our day! We cannot recommend Andrew and his work enough.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Brittany · Married on 12/10/2016

My fiancé and I could not be happier with our decision to have Andrew Vick as our photographer. I cannot tell you the number of guest at our wedding who commented on how kind hearted and wonderful he was. Not only is his photography absolutely beautiful, but his passion for what he does and his effort to really learn about us as a couple was truly amazing. From our first meeting with Andrew, to our engagement shoot, to the wedding day, Andrew always made us feel important and put all of our guests in a good mood with his kindness, humor, and high level of energy. We cannot thank Andrew enough for making our wedding experience absolutely perfect.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Tina · Married on 10/22/2016

Nothing I can write will accurately portray how incredible Andrew Vick is. Not only are the pictures amazing, but no one else helped us to truly enjoy our wedding day the way he did. I can NOT imagine the day without him.
    He drove me to our first look, calming me and making me laugh, and he shared in our joy in that memorable moment as much as anyone! He was one of our friends coming along on the shuttle, having a great time with us and unintrusively making everyone laugh (oh, yeah, and he had a camera in his hands to perfectly capture those genuine smiles and meaningful moments). We didn't have a wedding planner, but Andrew really helped us to stay on track without feeling rushed at all. We had time to break away from the group for fun photo sessions and enjoy a drink with our friends at a beautiful location off the river (chosen by Andrew as he scouted the city for us).
    During the reception, we hardly saw him, but as we look at our photos..he was EVERYWHERE! He captured so many moments without being a distraction to us or our guests. This man was incognito in the best way, but there for us when we needed to remember to take in the moment.
    The photos truly DO capture how we felt during these special times, and that is such a talent. I hate having my picture taken (I hate how I look in pictures), but Andrew made us comfortable, and we look natural and happy and amazing! Do I need to say anything about the quality of pictures? I think they speak for themselves...
    This man truly has a passion for what he does. He connects with people and helps them to enjoy something special. He gets a glimpse into their lives and helps them to remember it forever. He has a huge heart.
    The pictures after such an important day are what help you to remember the details because it goes so fast (and you've planned and prepared for months and put so much money into those details). I would absolutely recommend him to everyone without hesitation.

Sent on 12/17/2016

John · Married on 10/08/2016

Words cannot express how happy we were that we went with Andrew Vick and his team. I will try to keep my rambling to a minimum but simply put BOOK HIM NOW! Not only did he take the time to really get to know us in the months leading up to the big day but he also took into account every detail imaginable from weather to family dynamics to time, etc. Through his planning, preparation and talent he was able to soothe all nerves and make it the best day of our lives. I don't know what else to say other than THANK YOU ANDREW AND TEAM from the bottom of my heart! You guys are truly the best!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Ben · Married on 10/07/2016

Andrew is more than just a photographer. It was like having another wedding planner as well as a therapist! He worked so well with us, making sure that we were comfortable and stress free. His photographs are absolutely stunning. He truly captured our relationship in a very special way. He was wonderful making sure that all of our (large) families were included in the photos. In short, it was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend Andrew to everyone!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Heidi · Married on 11/20/2015

Vick Photography was simply the best choice to photograph our engagement and wedding. From our first meeting with Andrew to the last photo of our wedding night, he was an absolute dream to work with. His passion for his art, his keen sense of light composition and photographic frame were unbelievable. On top of beautiful photos, his fun loving personality was contagious! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/11/2015

I was so impressed with Andrew! He was so fun and professional to work with and he captures shots in ways that I have never seen before! Just awesome!

Sent on 11/20/2015

kristen · Married on 10/03/2015

Andrew was well worth the money! He is so comforting and fun to have around. It is like you were hanging with one of your best friends. He takes amazing pictures that you will have forever. Andrew also runs a great business. His staff are all extremely helpful and nice. Andrews passion for his work shows through in every picture. He is the best and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Derrick · Married on 09/26/2015

Simply: Andrew is wonderful. He did a fantastic job capturing me and my wife's special day, from his attitude and easy-going nature to his skill as a photographer to his creativity for interesting shots. Photography is part of my job professionally, so I understand the challenges that can go with it, and Andrew is a class-act. Are his services expensive? Sure. But you get what you pay for in life, and my wife and I resolved that beautifully capturing our wedding day with a fantastic and skilled photographer was a priority for us. I mean, our wedding was one day — a blip of time when stacked against what will be the duration of our marriage. But the photos of that day will be with us forever, and having them done perfectly was important to us. Andrew succeed in that, and that's invaluable if you ask me.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Emily · Married on 09/05/2015

Where to even begin?! Andrew was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! He is not only an amazing photographer, but he takes the time to get to know all of his clients before the wedding, so by the wedding day he knows exactly how to capture images that reflect you as a couple! The pictures that he took that day are absolutely breath-taking, and will be something that we treasure for the rest of our lives! He is such a positive, caring and hilarious person who added so much to our day! He made us, our wedding party, and all of our guests feel comfortable in front of the camera. Andrew, as well as his whole team, were so helpful throughout the whole process! We can not thank them all enough!!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Krista · Married on 10/10/2014

Andrew is an amazing photographer with a great vision. He seeks to relate to your style and caters to your desires. In addition, he is very personable, funny, and easy to get along with, even if you are a little camera shy. He has incredible knowledge about light and color that enhances pictures. He is worth every penny!

Sent on 10/18/2014