Vibrant Video Productions Reviews

27 Reviews for Vibrant Video Productions

27 Vibrant Video Productions Reviews
  • Danielle

Danielle Lea · Married on 10/06/2018

Can't wait to work together again!

This team was amazing! They did a phenomenal job of making my couple comfortable. Zarah & Sam arrived early and moved quickly to getting things set up. Their attitudes and energy just kept everything moving smoothly. The bubble exit was a huge part of the day. They were set up and ready to go without me saying anything. I would recommend them to any couple that needs videographers.

Kelly Crowley · Married on 08/18/2018

The best videographer!

Jake was so delightful and fun to work with. He captured our day perfectly, and was able to consolidate our story and wedding day in a film we will cherish forever!

Emma · Married on 05/12/2018

Working with Jake was awesome! He was so responsive and professional and I can’t imagine the day without him! We are so thrilled with the video and it is a great memento from our wedding day! Highly recommend!

Don · Married on 06/09/2017

427 COBRA to INDY 500
    Our family had just one chance to "Capture" the trip of a lifetime. Jake and his crew were wonderful and accommodating as they brought their equipment to the INDY 500 track and videoed our experience. They set up cameras at many locations and took hundreds of shots. The EDITING was very special. Jake set the experience to music: CAR MUSIC.
    HIs sense of what to include and exclude, coupled with the sequencing, told the story from start to finish of our family and our shared experience of the entire weekend. It was so well done, so well planned and resulted in an outstanding, lasting memory.
    I have shown this video to many people and often times rather than comment on the content....they commented on the fabulous video. I kid you not, when we shipped our car from Seattle, WA to Indianapolis and we only had ONE SHOT at the memory. A lot was riding on who we selected to produce our video/memory and I could not be happier than I am.
    We made the trip in early June....it's now August and I could not find out where I could leave a review until this morning. I would not give up on writing praises for Jake's work... so more than two months later I have the chance to sing their praises.
    BTW my wife majored in film and television in college and is a movie reviewer for the largest film festival in North America. We watch about 100 films per year..... and with that experience in lighting, camera work and editing.... WE WERE THRILLED with JAKE's work.
    Jake, thank you for the memories.

Don and Sue Mercer Island, WA

Megan · Married on 12/31/2016

Can't recommend Jake and his team enough! We just received our video package and I couldn't be more impressed. His work is stunning and is truly something we will treasure forever. Throughout the day, Jake and his team were totally unobtrusive but managed to get amazing footage. The price was also more competitive than any other videographers I looked into. Overall, one of the best decisions of my wedding!

Kevin · Married on 10/22/2016

Vibrant Video Productions did excellent work for us on our wedding day! Jake was so easy to work with from Day 1 and was quick to answer any questions we had leading up to our day. We have watched our wedding trailer probably 100 times and the footage of our ceremony and reception with friends and family. Vibrant captured our wedding so beautifully and gave us the gift of letting us experience the most important day of our lives over and over again! Thank you!

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

Jake was amazing!!!! I knew I wanted a videographer for our wedding, but it took me awhile to find the perfect vendor! I loved Jake's style with wedding videos--classy and timeless while capturing so much emotion. Working with Jake was easy and very stress-free. He showed up on time, met with me and talked to me on the phone a couple of times before the wedding, and he fit in perfect with the wedding day. So many people commented that they didn't even know we had a videographer because he was so out of the way. However, he somehow managed to capture ALL the special moments. He is truly talented and our wedding video is something that my husband and I will cherish forever. Final advice--getting a videographer is definitely worth it and Vibrant Video is the way to go!

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2016

Vibrant Video Productions creates beautiful films to remember such a special day. They were so nice and easy to work with. Because they were so reliable, they took away some of the stress that sometimes comes with planning a wedding?? If you are looking for a videographer, give them a shout! You won't regret it.

Alissa · Married on 06/06/2015

Our video was the most beautiful and sincere representation of our day!! I am SO proud to share it with friends and family and have been watching it over and over!! I wouldn't change one thing about it. Besides that Jake and Rachel were so professional and easygoing. It was so nice that I didn't have to delegate or worry about the video at all. They just made it happen and the results are fabulous!!!

Jenny · Married on 08/09/2014

Jake was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was professional and timely in communication, incredibly flexible, and did such an amazing job capturing our special day. He was everywhere! I was so pleased with all of my interactions with Jake and with his work at our wedding. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Vibe Video! I will be recommending them to everyone I know.

Bre · Married on 05/31/2014

Vibe Video Production is an amazing company. I am beyond happy that I had them as a part of my wedding day. The quality of their work is amazing. I love watching the video from my special day and I am so happy that I will have that to show my children one day. I recommend them to anyone getting married. It's such a special thing to have. It was way worth the money!

Taylor · Married on 05/17/2014

Vibe Video Productions was fabulous!!! They were extremely easy to work with and helpful. They captured our day absolutely perfectly! It is definitely worth the investment! We will cherish their work forever!

Morgan · Married on 05/10/2014

Vibe Video Productions blew my expectations for a videographer away. They were INCREDIBLE!! We weren't sure about whether or not to have a wedding video, but after our experience with Vibe, I would urge anyone getting married to get a hold of them immediately! We have already watched ours multiple times and re-living our day has been such a blessing. We can't wait to show our kids in the future, something I wish I could do with my parents wedding. Vibe Video Productions were extremely professional and made sure to capture moments that I didn't even know happened. It was a great way to see parts of the wedding that we weren't able to see because of how much goes on throughout the day. Thank you so much Vibe, we couldn't have asked for more!

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2013

Jake was wonderful to work with and did a fine job capturing our wedding on video! With our wedding taking place earlier in the morning and having a regular evening reception, Jake was still able to give us his time and captured everything we asked for. The trailer, edited video and raw footage came out great! I would highly recommend this videographer!

• Marlee

Marlee · Married on 08/10/2013

If you are wondering whether the cost of a wedding videographer is worth it, I highly encourage you to hire Jake with Vibe Video! Jake was very easy to work with and was flexible enough to stay extra hours when asked at the last minute. Within two minutes of watching our wedding video, I was already crying and knew that I would cherish it for our lifetime! Jake did an excellent job of capturing the most memorable moments of the day and creating a video to share with our family and friends.

We LOVE our wedding video! I've re-watched the highlight reel several times. I love the song choices, all the different moments he put together, how he took a little of everyone's toast. I had no idea they were filming us in the limo so that was funny to see! My husband and I just love it and our parents are just as happy as we are. We appreciate all of his hard work--doing our ceremony dvd, filming that day, and all of the hours that were put into editing the video. Please know we are absolutely thrilled with the final product and appreciate his talents. Highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2012

Thank you soooo much for the video. We love it! It is amazing, I can't wait to see the disc in the mail! You did the preview video so perfect and it was so touching! I could not have asked for a better video!

Katie · Married on 07/28/2012

I am so happy with this vendor! Jake, zarah, and Aric were amazing and our video turned out beautiful!

Becky · Married on 06/02/2012

Jake did an excellent job at our son's wedding on June 2, 2012 at Hilton Garden Inn.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2012

I cried watching our video when we received it. It was so great to relive the day. The video was very professional and great quality. I'm glad we got video of our wedding because now we can show and watch our memories forever.

Erika · Married on 03/17/2012

Jake Stutzman was a great videographer! He was very professional and catered to my fiance and I's wishes. He did a great job and we received our video less than 2 weeks after the wedding. Very pleased with his service!

Kylie · Married on 10/29/2011

We went back and forth trying to decide if we wanted to spend the money on a videographer. And now, I'm so glad we did. It was definately worth it! Their style of video caught my eye, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Jake was great to work with, and I highly recommend him!

Angelique · Married on 09/10/2011

Jake and his assistant were absolutely fabulous. They were extremely professional and you really did not know that they were even there. The finished product was like a real movie and definitely worth the wait of production. I would like to thank Jake for memorializing our wedding.

Deserra · Married on 09/25/2010

Vibe Productions is the absolute best!! Jake is very professional and extremely organized. Our video is amazing and we could not have imagined it capturing our special day any differently. We had two videographers throughout our entire wedding and the best memories were highlighted perfectly on our video. Everyone was so nice and professional!

We highly recommend Vibe Productions if you are planning a videographer for your wedding. If you are on the fence about spending the extra money for one, DO IT!!!! You won't regret it. Thanks, Jake and Vibe Productions for the best memory ever!

Des & Jason Lewis

Kelsey · Married on 01/25/2014

Vibe Videography did an amazing job with our wedding video! We are so thankful for their skills and creativity when it came to making our film. With the wedding day flying by so quickly, it is so nice to know that we can look back on it anytime we want to. They picked wonderful music that really fit us! Jake is so friendly and he was willing to work with us and customize a package for us because what we wanted was a little different than the packages online. We would completely recommend their services to our friends and family! Not only were they professional, but they had a way of making everyone feel at ease on camera too:-) Half the time we forgot they were even shooting!