Vibe Florals Reviews

Vibe Florals 4
Vibe Florals 5

Lauren · Married on 04/22/2019

Amazing flowers

I’ve been a part of several weddings over the years and have seen a wide variety of flower arrangements and bouquets. I was blown away by Jayden’s artistic style when I first started following her on Instagram. I reached out to her to discuss my floral needs and we hit it off immediately. We discussed my vision and went over different inspiration photos and came up with the perfect inspiration board. On the day of the wedding, I saw all the flowers and I was in awe. I couldn’t believe how much more beautiful they were in person than any of my inspiration pictures on Pinterest. She is the most amazing florist ever! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Christiane · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Arrangements

Jayden was amazing and was very helpful in selecting the right flowers that looked beautiful and worked with our budget. She is extremely responsive and on top of it. The day of the wedding everything looked perfect!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2018

Jayden and her team at Vibe are incredible!! The flowers at our wedding were the most beautiful arrangements I had ever seen. She designed them exactly to my specifications but with her amazing creative taste. We are beyond thrilled to have worked with them and would love to use all their services for future events!

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • GTezzo

Grace · Married on 09/08/2018

Vibe Florals Review

I cannot say enough great things about Jayden and her team at Vibe. All our arrangements were gorgeous really elevated our space. What I loved most about Jayden was her attention to detail and transparency around pricing. She wasn’t pushy about our budget and really helped us maximize our budget. I always trusted that she had our best interest at heart. We’ll definitely be hiring her for all of our floral needs going forward!

Vibe Florals 6
    Vibe Florals 16
    Vibe Florals 17
    Sent on 05/28/2019

Brooke · Married on 08/18/2018

Vibe Florals, Jayden and her team, did such a great job on our wedding last month! We went through about 5 florist inquiries before we found Vibe Florals and knew instantly they were the right florist for us! After just one email conversation I felt like Jayden and I clicked and she had a vision of exactly how we wanted everything to look. She took our ranch wedding and elevated it to something right out of a magazine. She dealt with my OCD and constant questions like a champ, and she was so easy to work with. Ps. The Vibe team now has a coffee truck for your event and we highly recommend that too! If you are looking for a florist and are reading this, look no further, you cant go wrong with Vibe Florals! Thank you Jayden and team!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Cheryl · Married on 06/02/2018

The day could not have been more amazing & sparkling! Everything went off without any glitches, chaos, turbulence or trauma, literally not one complaint - so much better than could have even been imagined. The Bride & Groom were stunning, the bridal party spectacular and everyone all around were smiling brightly! Such a brilliant affair could not have happened if not for the superb talents of the outstanding vendors, who should not go unrecognized. Thank you all for your skill, your organization, your teamwork & professionalism - it was all the most amazing culmination of efforts. Credits go to: Rebecca Theresa Photography, Bouquet Sound/Matt Nasby, Vibe Florals/Jayden Hobbs, Veil of Grace, Spades Casino Events, Rancho de las Palmas, DJ's California Catering, Jason Ross & Mr. Loki Productions. - Cheryl Piper

Vibe Florals 18
    Vibe Florals 19
    Sent on 06/06/2018

Emma · Married on 05/27/2018

The BEST Florist ever!!!

When I met Jayden, I had already been in contact with a few other florist. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted and I was hesitant on booking a florist. Jayden was the sweetest and most helpful out of all the florist I had met with. She completely understood my vision and went above and beyond to help me plan my perfect day. The flowers were so incredible, and so much more amazing than I could have ever dreamed. Jayden and her team blew me away. The entire planning process was such a breeze and she was a delight to work with. Everyone was in awww of my reception and my friends and family are still talking about how gorgeous everything was. All thanks to Vibe Florals! She is by far my favorite and I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Maria · Married on 10/16/2017

Let me start off by saying that I am absolutely thankful for Vibe Florals! Especially Jayden❤️ After having an awful experience with another florist and only a few days to our wedding Jayden not only created absolutely the most beautiful bouquets and flowers for my wedding, but she also was able to give me the flowers I wanted which I thought I could not get. She worked with our budget and put my mind at ease by sending me pictures of the flowers so I knew what they would look like. I got nothing but amazing compliments from my bridal party and guests at my wedding❤️ I could not be more happy with her service and how do they exceeded my expectations of my vision. I will recommend them to anyone because they truly were amazing!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Crystal · Married on 10/14/2017

Jayden is AMAZING, she made everything that was going on in my brain come out exactly how I (horribly) explained it haha. I highly recommend her! She’s the sweetest cutest florist ever. They even have rentals! I rented barn doors from her for my ceremony that her hubby made (how cute are they!) BOOK HER you will not regret it!

Vibe Florals 20
    Vibe Florals 21
    Vibe Florals 22
    Vibe Florals 23
    Sent on 12/28/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot say enough about Vibe Florals, and specifically Jayden. I can honestly say out of all my wedding vendors, I was most happy with her work. After talking with 8 florists before finding Vibe, I instantly felt comfortable with Jayden. I felt that she spent the time needed with me to understand my vision and think creatively with me to make my vision for my wedding a reality. She was affordable, receptive, easy and pleasant to work with, and absolutely delivered beyond what I expected. Not only did she do our typical wedding florals, but she also supported us with some extras like baby succulent favors, a very special money toss bouquet, and a eucalyptus chandelier for the sweetheart table backdrop. The minute I saw the bouquets the morning of my wedding, I broke into tears. They were absolutely perfect, and even more beautiful than I was envisioning in my head. She got the flowers right, the colors to a T, and just the whole overall look right. We talked throughout the planning process and she created a perfect blend of the specifics I requested along with her own creative touch. From the trellis, to the cake, to the bouquets and boutenniers, to the centerpieces, sweetheart table & eucalyptus chandelier...everything was perfect and beautiful. I am forever grateful to Jayden to helping to create for us such a beautiful wedding! When it comes to florists, I think it's all about trust...stop looking at other florists and just call her!! I promise you will be so happy you did!

Vibe Florals 24
    Vibe Florals 31
    Vibe Florals 32
    Sent on 10/01/2017

Caroline · Married on 01/07/2017

Love this business! I was on a tight budget and Jayden worked with it to made my wedding day beautiful! She spent a lot of time collaborating with me, customizing my floral package to include seasonal flowers and helped me stick to my budget. Everything was perfect! I highly recommend Vibe Florals!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Michaela · Married on 11/05/2016

Vibe was absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning experience! Her knowledge of in-season, cost-effective flowers was so key in creating a beautiful look I could actually afford. I'm so thankful I found a florist who actually cared about how my day turned out and what I thought about everything. The flowers were more beautiful than I had imagined! I will continue to recommend Vibe to all of my friends always!!!

Vibe Florals 33
    Sent on 10/07/2017

Stephanie · Married on 12/03/2017

Jayden was totally awesome! She was able to work with my decisiveness and was totally flexible. Everyone really loved the simplistic yet extravagant beauty of my and my bridal party’s bouquets. I highly recommend working with her if you’re searching.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Nicole Saccoccio · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Beautiful and Affordable

Wedding flowers can be extremely expensive, and Vibe Florals was the perfect mix of affordable and stunning!! Jayden is super sweet and custom creates a proposal of each bride's flowers for their wedding. I gave her very little direction, just a few colors that I like and she blew me away! My bouquet was so unique, fun, and interesting! I've never seen another bride with a bouquet like mine. She also made me a custom designed hair comb that totally completed my look. Working with Vibe was super easy and the final result on the day of exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Bree

Bree · Married on 10/06/2018

3.4
      3.0

Would not recommend

I have been going back and forth about writing this review, but ultimately I feel like other brides deserve to know. I got married last October at Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu and after having a few calls with other vendors I went with Jayden. She is extremely personable and sweet, so I instantly felt comfortable.

We had a few calls and I went over in detail about what I wanted for my florals. I even created a powerpoint for her with my aesthetic, examples of what I wanted, and pictures of the florals in each arrangement. My bridesmaids dresses were burgundy (purple, not red), so I made sure to make it clear that I didn't want any red flowers. As far as I knew we were on the same page.

As I was walking down the aisle, my arch had red roses and not burgundy. She stated that there was a storm that wiped them all out but there was no communication to me about which flowers I would like as an alternate. She made the decision on her own without my consent. The arch was also no where near the size/fullness what we had discussed (I attached images of my reality vs. expectations). There were also supposed to be shadow boxes with pampas grass and flowers but they were unfinished as she thought we were going to take photos there before the ceremony. It looked like dead grass.

My head table was supposed to be covered in eucalyptus garland, flowers, and candles. They removed the candles because the table wasn't big enough for all the decor (which I totally understand), but I had to bring it up to her after the wedding to have that cost reimbursed.

All in all, Jayden is very sweet, but it seems like she doesn't have a lot of experience. The bouquets were exactly what I wanted, I just wish everything else could've been just as beautiful.

Vibe Florals 34

3.0
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0

Should have gone with a more professional vendor

I’ve been really dreading writing this review because I believe Jayden is a nice person but realized the wedding floral industry isn’t for her. Upon meeting her, everything went great - she has a very positive and had a bubbly attitude. When signing the contract she kind of mentioned I’d have to look for an arch which was odd for a wedding florist to say so. 7 months pass and I meet with her for our centerpiece mock trial and it was nothing I thought a professional florist would present. It looked like a bouquet bought from Ralph’s and placed in a spray-canned gold container she had. I let her know we definitely needed to change up the design since it looked so cheap. As for the centerpieces, I let her know that I did not like the spray tan look and she said that’s all she has. As a bride, I had to go do my own research and find centerpiece vase for the flowers which is pretty stressful. Thankfully I found my own vendor but no florist should state “that’s all we have for tall vases.” It was already stressful that I had to find my own arch so I last second found another florist who made my life easier (thanks to my venue for providing contacts). Overall, I should have gone with another florist who would have gone above and beyond to support the items we needed. As for the day of the wedding, all our bouquets were genuinely pretty but looked wilted and fell apart throughout the day. As for the centerpieces, thy were much better than the mock but not worth the $2500+ I spent on them. Overall, the owner is sweet but can’t offer more than what she has/knows.

Sent on 01/23/2019