Vibe Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Charlie
    Charlie B. Married on 09/19/2020

Bosse Wedding 9-19-2020

Brandee/DJ Babs was a miracle worker for our September 2020 wedding this year. We hired her to DJ for our reception only but when she realized we were just going to use our own speakers and playlist for the cocktail hour, she offered to play for that timeframe too at no extra cost. That is a testament to how willing she is to work with you and dedicated she is in ensuring your day is as special as possible. She was so flexible and easy to work with the entire process which made our lives so much easier considering all the craziness 2020 had thrown at us during the planning process this year. All of our friends danced the night away and had a blast. DJ Babs will not disappoint when it comes to keeping the crowd moving and entertainment at its highest peak. If you are looking to have her DJ your wedding, I ensure you that she is your girl! We love you Brandee and thank you so much for helping to make our day as special and perfect as possible!

Vibe Entertainment's reply:

I had so much fun with you guys! That venue was so beautiful too! So happy to be a part of your special day. It truly was AMAZING!!! Appreciate you choosing and trusting me. I hope you two stay in touch. Live happily ever after guys :) THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
    Bryan B. Married on 08/22/2020

Phenomenal DJ, WONDERFUL person.

You do not even realize how much work goes into being a wedding DJ until you see someone really do it well. I originally tried to convince my wife to just have one of my cousins play music off of a spotify playlist that I would make for our wedding. I can now admit, for the first and last time (LOL), that I was dead wrong. Brandee was an unbelievable asset as a DJ. The song changes and transitions for each moment of the wedding were seamless and deftly executed. The song choices for the reception were exactly in our wheelhouse of music taste that we gave to her AND she knew exactly which ones to play to get people out onto the floor. And to top it all off, she was not afraid to hop on to the dance floor herself and teach people dance moves.

Brandee was simply wonderful, as a DJ and as a person, and we were so glad to have her at our wedding.

Vibe Entertainment's reply:

Your wedding was so creative. HARRY POTTER!! I will never ever forget all those home made wands. SO COOL :). Thank you so much for the awesome review. I had a blast. So great to DJ again. You guys were so much fun. Please keep in touch. :) THANK YOU!!
  • Haydee
    Haydee T. Married on 08/02/2020

An amazingly talented DJ!

DJ Babs is amazing. Her ability to connect with the crowd will make for a great party! Her professionalism is top notch too! Everyone loved her!
  • James
    James T. Married on 07/12/2020

Fantastic!

This was great! Brandee was with us every step of the way and everything went off with out a hitch! Couldn’t ask for any better!
    Kathleen C. Married on 01/25/2020

Kept People Dancing All Night

I would recommend Vibe Entertainment to anyone looking to have an incredible wedding experience. They were incredibly friendly, professional, organized and driven. They take direction well and are passionate about what they do. I cannot tell you how many people complemented us [bride/groom] on the quality of the music being played. Everyone was on the dance floor all night until the final song just dancing away and having an absolute blast. Highly HIGHLY recommend to everyone.

Vibe Entertainment's reply:

Kathleen it was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day. Your review just tested me up! I am so happy that everyone had a blast! Your friends and family are an incredible group of people. You are so blessed!!! Thank you again for trusting me! Keep in touch!!
    Christopher D. Married on 10/19/2019

DJ Babs rocked the night

THANK YOU Brandee!! She kept the party going. From booking to wedding day she was there to help with anything we asked of her. I would definitely recommend Vibe Entertainment for your wedding day DJ.
    Lauren M. Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic!

She was absolutely amazing!! So sweet and kept the dance floor moving all night long. So excited that she was apart of our big day! She came with her entire set of of lights and a booth. I wouldn’t not change a thing! Def a highlight of our wedding day!

Vibe Entertainment's reply:

I just teared up!! Shocking lol I think I cried 5 times at your wedding. I had such a great time. Thank you Lauren and Jason. I am so very happy for the two of you.
    Kelly T. Married on 09/07/2019

Fabulous DJ

We love Brandee and having her be their our reception tied everything together.
    We gave her the tall task of mixing our Scottish and Caribbean families and getting them all to have fun.
    She sat down with me and went through a really detailed checklist of everything we wanted, and what we might not want. She was very open to our suggestions and all of our guests keep telling us what a fun time they had!

Vibe Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly and Alastair. It was seriously a GREAT party!! I loved the diversity. I especially loved learning more about my Scottish heritage. I almost had a heart attack learning that one dance ahaha but it was seriously amazing. Wishing you guys a life long marriage full of love! :)
  • Deb
    Deb Married on 08/24/2019

Fun & professional

DJ babs was amazing! I told her the music that I liked and a few genres of music that I wanted her to play and she did exactly that. She was super fun and entertaining and my friends still talk about my DJ :)

Vibe Entertainment's reply:

I truly feel that we were a match made it wedding heaven! That room was bumpin! So much fun! I will never forget it Deb! Even if I did have to run in the rain holding a 75 lb speaker lol - it was awesome! So glad we met and I look forward to seeing you again soon when I DJ the pool parties!!
  • Whitney
    Whitney Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect Dj for my Wedding

Brandee was the Dj for my wedding this weekend and I can not say enough great things about her! She took care of all my music needs! She did a great and got everyone on the dance floor. She’s so friendly and easy to work with! I would recommend her to anyone! Her number one goal was to make sure I was happy and that was very important!
    Cfdc Married on 06/02/2019

Dance Party

DJ Babs has DJed multiple events at my dance studio. She is professional, courtesy and is absolutely the life of the party. She is engaging, plays hype music and keeps everyone dancing and enjoying themselves. I highly recommend her.

Vibe Entertainment's reply:

I can’t thank you enough for all the opportunities!! Love my CFCS family! I always have a great time there!
    Kerri Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome experience!

DJ Babs was great at my daughter's grad party! She kept in touch with me before the party and answered all my questions promptly. At the party she was so nice and fun. She played the music the kids wanted and they loved her!

Vibe Entertainment's reply:

You guys are so much fun!! Next up your HUGE birthday celebration!! It’s gonna be off the hook! Thank you so much for Kerri g me a part of your journey!
    Amanda P. Married on 03/29/2019

Highly recommended

Dj Babs was at my sons surprise 16th Birthday party! She knew exactly what kind of music to play what ever the kids request she had. She made sure it was entertaining for the kids to keep them dancing. It was all around a great experience. Very nice lady and very fun. I will use her for my next event and would highly recommend her to anyone.
  • Jaime
    Jaime E. Married on 03/16/2019

Sweet 16 and Everyone was Dancin'

We hired DJ BABS for our Daughter's Sweet 16. Since it was a Surprise I didn't really have a play list of what teenagers wanted. Apparently I didn't need one. DJ BABS knew exactly what the crowd liked. The kids danced the entire night away. A few songs in and the entire dance floor was filled with Teens and Adults alike. She made the night that much more Fun!! I would Highly recommend DJ BABS for your next event. We will definitely use her again!!
    Keisha Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent DJ

I hired DJ Babs to DJ my daughter's Sweet 16th Birthday Party and couldn't have made a better choice. She had everyone on the dance floor all night. DJ Babs knew just what to play to keep the party going. She played a variety of music and was very happy to play request. My daughter was so happy that DJ Babs did her party and everyone said they had a great time. I would recommend DJ Babs for all of your events. You will not be disappointed!
  • Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 02/23/2019

Fantastic Experience

Brandee is an amazing DJ- personable, responsive and affordable! She is eager to please her host(s) and their guests! She has a wide variety of music and will work with you to plan your most fantastic event! If I could use her for something every month, I would!
  • Greg
    Greg M. Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent . Very friendly and a whole lot of fun!

We hired DJ Babs for our first annual SBNA block party and she was fantastic!! She was so well liked by the crowd and did such a great job we have hired her for our 2nd annual block party. I highly recommend her services.
    Greg Morris VP
    South Baltimore Neighborhood Association
    Tim Married on 09/22/2018

Fun and Exciting

DJ Babs did a great job at our wedding. My wife had specific request for her and she was very attentive to her request. She also was very active with the guests and wedding party. The caterer even commented on how good of a job she did. I would highly recommend her for your event !!!!
  • Jean
    Jean T. Married on 06/12/2018

Lots of fun

Honest, reliable, fun. Great music and knows how to get people dancing. Highly recommend.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth M. Married on 03/15/2018

Birthday Party

Brandee personally is contagious! She knows how to get all your guest involved. She’s Professional, Punctual, affordable and so much Fun!!
    Morgan Married on 06/21/2013

I reccomend DJ Babs!

Brandee is extremely nice and was always professional, accommodating, organized, prompt, and flexible! She came to the venue ahead of time to plan everything out and directed the flow during our ceremony and reception. Her equipment is new and cool. She was very thorough in making sure I had a song picked for each part. She also teaches dance and is a beast on the dance floor! She got everyone up and out on the dance floor with us! She is very sweet, genuine and hard working. I highly recommend using her as your DJ.

Vibe Entertainment's reply:

Omgoodness Morgan!! Your wedding was so beautiful and I am so glad I got to be a part of it!! Thank you so very much for trusting me with your big day! It was awesome!!! ❤️🙏🏻 Thank you for this amazing review too!