110 Reviews for VG Donut and Bakery

Cupcakes (7)
Gluten Free (7)
Groom's Cake (2)
110 VG Donut and Bakery Reviews

VG Donuts catered the donuts for our wedding (9/14/18) and we could not have been happier! From the beginning, VG donuts was AWESOME in helping us plan. They provided plenty of suggestions and answered our 5,000 questions that we had. They delivered the donuts to our wedding venue on time, it was all reasonably priced, and their communication was awesome. Thank you to the VG donut team for helping make our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Dani, 9/14/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Dessert Buffet

We hired vg donut to make our two tier naked cake and donuts for a donut bar at our wedding. The cake was absolutely delicious and the donuts tasted amazing. They were very responsive and on top of it the entire time. Thanks VG!

Profile Picture Leigh, 8/2/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

VG did an amazing job with our cakes! Their prices can't be matched, and you definitely don't sacrifice taste! We had a 3 tier wedding cake, as well as a small 2 tier chocolate grooms cake with peanut butter buttercream and chocolate ganache drip with peanut butter cups on top (my husband's favorite)! It looked and tasted great! As a busy bride, I only wish I would've gotten to eat more at the wedding!

Profile Picture Haley, 7/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

VGs Donuts has been a fixture for my family for years and deciding to use them for the donut bar and wedding cake was easy. The tasting process is unique in that we were able to bring sample cakes home and we had the guests at our our engagement party.vote for the flavors of the wedding cake. Janette was very responsive and everything tasted amazing. The edible flowers on the cake were a great touch that made it that made it that much more special. Thank you VGs!!

Profile Picture Holly, 7/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We worked with Janette and she was so pleasant to work with. We felt very comfortable at the Tasting. She was also very communicative and responsive to questions. All our guests loved the desserts and we would definitely recommend VG Donut & Bakery to anyone!

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake inspiration image from pinterest actually turned out to be a cake from VG! Cake was delicious!!!!! The way they do tastings is that they give you a whole cake with your selected flavor / filling. You can also select different flavors/fillings for each layer of the cake. Janette is a pleasure to work with as well!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/25/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

We worked with Janette at VGs for our wedding cake and really appreciated the high level of service and professionalism. We were planning our wedding from across the country and Janette was helpful with cake selection and gave us the confidence that everything was taken care of. Our guests loved our cake! Thank you VGs!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/5/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious cakes at a fraction of the price of other vendors. You would honestly be silly to use anyone else for a wedding cake. Spend big bucks elsewhere.

Profile Picture Clare, 3/31/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

Jeanette is so wonderful and helpful. She took the time to find out what we really wanted and was able to do exactly what we wanted at a very reasonable price. They were wonderful for my daughter's wedding and I'm sure they will be the same for mine.

Profile Picture Pamela, 3/4/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Groom's Cake

VG Donuts did the wedding cake & dessert bar for my wedding last weekend and not only was Janet so incredibly sweet and helpful, they were amazing with their presentation & the taste of everything!! Janet also reminded me when I needed to submit my choices for everything so that I wouldn't need to stress over it! So glad that I was able to experience such an amazing gem!! Thank you VG Donuts!! I will definitely recommend you!!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/10/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Cookies, Dessert Buffet

We had a variety of donuts from VG as well as a two tier sweetheart cake at our wedding in Temecula and they were all so delicious! Janette was so amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Amber, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

VG's is honestly SO good! We had donuts as our main wedding dessert but also wanted a cake so we could have the cake cutting part too and VG's made all of that so simple and easy! Working with Janette was easy and fun, she is so on top of things and easy to work with and their prices cannot be beat. Not only that, the donuts and cake were INCREDIBLE and people haven't stopped telling me how great they were. My only regret is that i didn't have time to eat more donuts at the wedding!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Pastries, Consultations, Delivery

VG Donut and Bakery was the perfect place for our wedding cake. Their cakes are delicious and all of our wedding guests raved about how good the cake was. The design was beautiful and elegant and exactly what I was looking for. They have so many filling options as well so it's easy to customize the taste. They also were very easy to work and very affordable. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 7/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We served cake and donuts from V.G. at our wedding, and both the cake and the donuts were a huge hit. Our three-layer cake was decorated beautifully and the donuts were all delicious. Working with Janette at V.G. was easy and she was flexible with different price points and options. I would recommend V.G. Donuts to all the brides out there.

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/23/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Dessert Buffet

Amazing cake and donuts! Everyone was excited about the gluten free lemon butter cookies. I highly recommend them! Janette was great!

Profile Picture Kylie, 5/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Gluten Free, Cookies, Consultations, Delivery

Amazing cakes amazing donut bar. Couldnt be happier with the service.

Profile Picture Jessyca, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

VG Donut and Bakery was absolutely lovely to work with on the dessert bar for our wedding! They delivered delicious donuts and cake pops for our guests, and were incredibly communicative in the weeks leading up to the event. Cannot recommend their goodies enough.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! We used VG Donuts & Bakery for our wedding dessert table and they were awesome to work with! We sent them photos of what we wanted and they made it happen for a very reasonable price. Super professional and always delicious!

Profile Picture Jena, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Pastries, Consultations, Delivery

VG Donuts was absolutely amazing and we are SO happy we had their delicious desserts at our wedding in February! We wanted to go with a dessert bar for our guests so that our cake could be a little more special for just family and wedding party, and they worked with us to create the perfect spread of donuts, cupcakes, cake pops and brownies galore! Plus our cake was so perfect and beautiful!

Profile Picture morgan, 2/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries

We enlisted VG Donuts for our wedding cake - a simple, three-tiered beauty - and a donut bar, and can say without hesitation that both were EPIC! Not only are they so reasonably, but they deliver on the most important aspect - absolute DELICIOUSNESS. Our guests raved about our wedding desserts, and we give these guys two thumbs up!

Profile Picture Becki, 12/11/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Dessert Buffet, Consultations, Delivery, Gluten Free

VG Donut & Bakery provided our wedding cake and entire dessert bar (donuts, bars, cupcakes) and people are still talking about how delicious everything was! We actually upped our order from the recommended amount for our headcount and STILL went home without any leftovers! The venue staff had to stash some desserts in our room just to make sure we got some!
Janette was extremely helpful from the start, always responsive to our emails. My husband and I both grew up eating VG donuts so it was extra special to have them at our wedding.
The delivery fee all the way to Temecula was very reasonable and everything arrived in perfect condition.
And two extra perks of using VG's - at the tasting, they literally give you cakes to take home and share with friends and family, which is amazing, AND you don't have to worry about saving the top tier of your cake because they'll give you a free cake on your anniversary! No freezer burn cake!

Profile Picture Caylin, 10/15/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries, Consultations, Delivery

I highly recommend VG Donuts & Bakery for wedding cake services. VG was offered as part of the package at The Crossings, our wedding venue, and while we were able to change if we wanted I'm so glad we used them! Janette, the bakery coordinator, is extremely helpful and easy to work with. You are allowed to try 3 different cakes, and not just tasting bites, you actually take home 3 small (6in round) full-on cakes to try at home. Additional cakes to taste are only $5! There are so many flavor choices between cake flavors and filling flavors it is so hard to choose! She also has a book filled of example cakes so you can choose what type of frosting look you might want. I also loved that I was able to get a small two-tiered cake so I could do the traditional cake-cutting, and then supplement with cupcakes, donut bites, and brownie/blondie bars (I did not want to serve traditional cake slices to guests). There were even gluten-free options, and seasonal pumpkin flavored cupcakes and blondies perfect for my October wedding. Each dessert was seriously a flavor explosion in your mouth! I will be using VG for future events again for sure!

Profile Picture User5598988, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Cupcakes, Gluten Free

VGs donuts was amazing! They did our entire desert bar and our Wedding Cake! We absolutly loved it, not only was it yummy they are amazing to work with and very cost effective. Love you guys

Profile Picture alexa, 9/24/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Delivery, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries

Why would you go anywhere else? VG is the best!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Fantastic pricing! Using them for a dessert bar at our wedding. their price came in much lower than other bakeries. they also gave us 2 free cakes to try. the carrot cake was delicious, and that is what we are going with for the wedding!

Profile Picture User6375772, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries, Consultations, Delivery