Vey Gallery Reviews

14 Reviews for Vey Gallery

Vey Gallery 1
Vey Gallery 2

Stefanie Gunawan · Married on 06/15/2019

We were looking for creative photos to capture the moments and emotion of our day, and that's exactly what we got.
    We loved Vey Gallery photography and Videography style as we explored their website as they offers a mix of traditional posed photographs as well as unique perspectives. Miguel, the lead photographer, described their approach as photo-journalistic. Miguel was able to work with us to find a package that fit our budget and captured the images we would cherish.

On the day of, Miguel was professional and lovely. I was able to enjoy the day with total confidence that Miguel and entire Vey Gallery Team would take it away. The photos and videos turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined and I would highly recommend Vey Gallery for your photography and videography needs.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Cristina · Married on 06/23/2018

Great and professional vendor!

We chose Melvin and his team for our wedding photographer and videographer. Even though Melvin didn't get directly involved in the shooting process but he was the one who manage the team, the scheduling and the editing. For the wedding, his team were very professional, flexible and accommodating from the beginning of our wedding ceremonies (Chinese tea ceremony and traditional western ceremony) to the end of our wedding reception. The team went above and beyond to make sure everything went smooth. For the editing, Melvin was very understanding and patient while being creative about our expectations on the end results. We are thankful and glad that we chose Vey Gallery.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Yannick

Yannick Bénet Madar · Married on 05/22/2016

Fantastic photograph

Melvin is a Fantastic Photopgraph!
    We work with him for our weeding in France!
    We recommand him

Yannick & Edith

Sent on 06/29/2019

Rafael · Married on 01/12/2013

My fiancee and I had our engagement photos taken by Melvin of Vey Gallery in the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco and the photos look amazing! Melvin is an excellent photographer with a very artistic and sophisticated style. His keen attention to detail and clear direction made us really enjoy our engagement session. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Neha · Married on 10/07/2012

My fiance and I had Melvin shoot our engagement session, and he was wonderful to work with! He is very cooperative and really tries to get to know a couple while he shoots. He is also very creative with his choice of settings. One of the best things about working with Melvin, alongside his artistic talent, is the fact that he is really friendly and makes you feel so comfortable. This comfort creates a very relaxed environment, and guarantees great pics! Thank you so much for everything Melvin!

Sent on 10/27/2012
  • Aislynn

Aislynn · Married on 08/04/2012

Stunning Photo Quality

Melvin was fantastic to work with (easy going personality, but also takes charge on the wedding day to capture all the photos needed in a timely manner!) and delivered STUNNING wedding photos. Tons of my family and friends commented on how amazing our photos turned out. Melvin even traveled all the way to Durham, NC for our wedding. I wouldn't have changed a single thing about the experience. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Vey Gallery 3
    Vey Gallery 4
  • I

Philip · Married on 04/27/2012

Melvin is such a cool guy! He is a whole complete package with no compromise. Very friendly yet professional. He knows what he is doing and I can tell right away that he's been taking pictures a lot. Very detail oriented guy. The whole photo session was fun and his excitement inspired me and my fiance. Would really recommend this guy to anyone!

Sent on 04/29/2012

Philip · Married on 04/27/2012

I have never met Melvin before our photo session but when we did, I felt like I just reunited with an old friend. Melvin is such a great guy. Very friendly, humble, yet very professional. He takes his works seriously. You can tell that he is very passionate about photography and respect his clients accordingly.
    He knows what he is doing at all time. His directions and instructions were well executed. He encouraged us when we started to loose focus. He complimented us when he captured good images even though he did all the works to make us look good.

I would really recommend him to just about anyone who is looking for a photographer whether it's for weddings, pre-weddings, parties, concerts, etc.
    Try this guy and experience a top class service.

At the end of the day, I felt like I just made a friend for life not just a one or two time photographer. That's a rare thing to happen in this world. Melvin is one of a kind.
    My fiance and I are very please to have him, it's our honor to have our pictures taken by him.

Sent on 04/30/2012
  • W

Wenjing · Married on 04/26/2012

Melvin is awesome! We are so lucky to have had him be our engagement photographer! He is not only professional, talented photographers, but he is just simply nice people. It was a pleasure meeting up with him. He genuinely wanted to do quality work for you and it came through when you talked with them. We had our engagement photos in alamo squre san francisco. Melvin did a great job capturing the beauty of the sun set view as well as the affection between me and my fiance. It was the first time my fiance and I took professional photos, but because Melvin was so real and friendly, it felt less like photographers taking our pictures, and more like friends. Because of this, we were more relaxed during our session, and our photos came out more natural. Melvin had some great ideas for story telling during our engagement photos. The idea of storytelling had never occurred to me, so I was pleasantly surprised when he brought it up. It was definitely something he didn't have to do (since I would never have been the wiser), but it definitely added so much fun to the photo session and energy to the pictures. Thank you Melvin!

Sent on 05/10/2012

sophia · Married on 03/17/2012

I made a great choice in picking Melvin as our photographer because he was very professional and able to capture all the feelings. Melvin was patient and nice through out the whole process. I am glad I made a right choice in choosing Melvin. We got to review our photos the day after the shoot, and the photos was amazing.

Sent on 03/23/2012

Vivian · Married on 10/08/2011

Great photographer that adjusts to any weather! I really loved having him as a photographer, he's very fun to be around with and that makes it so much better for picture taken. I fully recommend him!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Letizia · Married on 08/28/2011

We had the best time and the most amazing pictures thanks to Melvin. He was extremely professional and made the time together fun and forever memorable. We were so pleased to find Melvin and his skills. He was a delight to work with and worked magic behind his lense :) Thank you.

Sent on 11/10/2011

Erika · Married on 07/30/2011

Melvin was a great and professional photographer. He made us feel special, he was always on time, and flexible to work with. If you get the pleasure of working with him you will be able to tell that he truly enjoys & loves photography, and his pictures are a vivid statement. He was always trying to make us feel comfortable and always was asking us what we liked or disliked. He is also very funny, I really love that. He is super patient and he is always looking for the perfect shot and the client best interest. I will definitely work again with him. His pictures will make me relive those special moments on my wedding!!!

Sent on 10/29/2011

We had an awsome experince with the vey Gallery photography. I strongly recomend them , they are reliable, artestic, and professional. not to forget their prices are unbelivably affordable compare to other wedding photography services with out quality compromise!

Sent on 01/13/2013