Veterans Terrace Reviews

Veterans Terrace 6
Veterans Terrace 7

Kylee Kujellis · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Super Helpful and Quick to Respond

I worked with Beth at the Veterans Terrace and she was awesome. She was super friendly and quick to respond. She worked around my schedule to set up a time to meet her and show me the venue. She gave me a bunch of different ideas for set up on the day of. I can’t wait to get married there.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Day Ever!!

Allison at Veteran's Terrace was amazing to work with! Honestly, all of the staff there were great to work with!! Allison was so sweet, helpful, easy to get along with, and easy to reach. She had a ton of great recommendations for our wedding and just helped the whole day come together wonderfully and perfectly. She was always available to answer my hundreds of questions and made my wedding vision come to life even better than I could have imagined! Veteran's Terrace is an amazing venue and I would 100% recommend them for any event! The river in the background is beautiful and we took pictures right on the property, which turned out amazing! My fiancé and I did our first dance on the Terrace outside, which was one of my favorite parts of the day/night and it made for beautiful pictures. They also have a HUGE variety of beautiful decorations/packages available for rent, which makes things more convenient if people choose to use them. Their lighting package is amazing and made the ballroom look so enchanting and magical when it was all lit up! I'm soo happy we chose to have our wedding at Veteran's Terrace!! It was truly the best day of our lives and the whole day was a magical dream. Allison and Beth were both there throughout the night, making sure everything was going smoothly and were available to help us with anything we needed. Having our wedding at Veteran's Terrace was everything we could have dreamed of and more!!!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Veterans Terrace 12
  • Carley Elyse

Carley · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Large Venue

When we were looking for a venue we knew it needed to hold over 250 people which is not easy to find these days. Other venues in the area that could hold the amount of people did not even compare in aesthetics. And the pricing for this venue was the same or less! That was completely unbelievable to us! This venue is stunningly beautiful. It was worth every penny we spent. We rented the entire building. The bridesmaids were able to get ready in the basement. The ceremony was on the terrace with a beautiful backdrop of the river. The cocktail hour was on the Balcony and in the Stars & Stripes Room over looking the river and park. The reception was in Liberty Hall. Liberty hall was able to seat all 270 of my guests without putting any tables on the dance floor. Allison was fun and easy to work with. She was always willing to answer all my questions and make special accommodations for us. She has amazing add on packages like photo backdrops and decorations. I cannot rave enough about this Venue. It was PERFECT! And it made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Veterans Terrace 13
    Veterans Terrace 14
    Veterans Terrace 15
    Veterans Terrace 16

ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

The whole team was great to work with and made my wedding night the wedding I dreamt of.

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Veterans Terrace 17

Marie · Married on 07/22/2017

We can not say enough great things about Bill and the staff at Veterans Terrace. They were very responsive and kept us in the loop throughout the entire process. They truly made our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Debby · Married on 08/12/2016

I cannot think of one reason not to book this venue! Beth was great to deal with, very accommodating. She also handled the little things that come up at any event so I could enjoy my daughter's wedding. Planning a wedding is stressful enough it was great to know I could have complete confidence in Beth to make the wedding a great time for all. Venue is gorgeous and can accommodate an outdoor ceremony or move the ceremony in the parking garage if it is raining. Lucky for us weather cleared up just in time. Photos are gorgeous in the park setting with the river. I would not hesitate to recommend the Veteran's Terrace at Echo Park, Beth and the staff. We had a great time and so did all of our guests!

Sent on 08/23/2016

jan · Married on 07/24/2016

Perfect place, perfect setting, perfect staff for your wedding or event. Event manager Beth is wonderful!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Jay · Married on 07/08/2016

Beth and the team at Veterans Terrace were great to work with. They walked us through the entire day and made sure everything went as planned. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Randy/Wendy · Married on 06/18/2016

Wonderful venue, Beautiful rooms!! Beth and Bill were very attentive to all our needs. Great room rates!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Veterans Terrace has been absolutely great so far. Very easy to work with and Bill has been very helpful. I'm very excited for the big day and I know I will be in good hands at Veterans Terrace!

Sent on 07/30/2015
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 04/09/2016

Veteran's Terrace has been a pleasure to work with so far! I can't wait for the big day!

VT also put on a phenomenal bridal show with tons of vendors from the area. That show played such a huge role in getting me started on planning!

Sent on 04/08/2015
  • Soon to be Mrs. HLR!!

Heather · Married on 10/16/2015

Veterans Terrance is a wonderful place to host both a wedding ceremony and reception. The people are great and easy to work with and very accommodating.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Nate and Dani · Married on 01/10/2015

Veterans Terrace helped make our special day everything we can ask for. Not only is the venue beautiful inside and out but the staff is very nice and professional. Veteran Terrace's event coordinator, Laura, helped us with any questions we had, emailed back right away, and just was so very helpful the day of our wedding. They wanted our day to be everything we hoped for and they succeeded. We highly recommend this venue to other engaged couples who want their perfect day in a beautiful and flawless way.

Sent on 01/25/2015

taun · Married on 10/25/2014

Amazing!!! We had our wedding here on 10-25-14. The facility is beautiful! The staff is even better. Working with Laura was so enjoyable. She is professional, very nice and prompt. Extremely glad we chose the Veteran's Terrace.

Sent on 10/30/2014

sarah · Married on 10/10/2014

Everything about our day was wonderful! The venue is fabulous and Laura is so great about making sure each couple's day is perfect! She answered all of my questions no matter how crazy. And everyone kept telling me how gorgeous the building was. We picked the best place to have our wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2014

We were recently married at Veterans Terrace and everything was wonderful! We were married outside on the terrace and held a cocktail and appetizer reception in the Patriots room- both were beautiful and the room rates and bar packages were well within our budget and were a great price for everything we got! We were married outside, we had a rain backup- but the weather did not predict rain- low and behold a half an hour before the ceremony it started raining Laura was wonderful during the whole situation- she had people wiping down chairs, kept checking on me and the weather and was overall very helpful in what could have been very stressful for me!! Laura was wonderful to work with during the whole process- always answered my questions in a timely matter and was available when we were for meetings. I would highly reccomend this venue, it is a beautiful place especially with the trees and the river in the background!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Jenny · Married on 08/22/2014

We had our wedding at Veteran's Terrace this past August. It was everything I imagined my wedding day to be! Laura was excellent to work with and helped make things a little easier on me! We had our entire day there, along with the ceremony. Their terrace is absolutely beautiful and all of our guests gave great reviews on their experience of our wedding day! I would recommend the Veteran's Terrace to ANYONE who is looking for a wedding in this area!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2014

The Veteran's Terrace was the perfect location for our reception. Laura was fabulous to work with and very accommodating. She was flexible in the whole day and really ready to help make our day happen. She always followed-up and was there when I needed her. Most of our guests were from out of town and had not one bad thing to say about the day. We had our cocktail hour in the Stars and Stripes Room, and the dinner/dancing in the Park Side of Liberty Hall. I was really concerned that having just half the room would be a problem, but it was great. Laura did a great job of making sure my guests knew where to go. I would not have changed one thing about the space. I would most definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Veterans Terrace was the perfect place to hold our ceremony and reception. Laura was great to work with and everything was perfect. Our guests still cannot stop talking about how amazing and beautiful this venue is and we could not be happier with our decision.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Veterans Terrace proved to be the perfect place for our wedding. The surrounding park and water were beautiful but the inside of Veterans Terrace was just beautiful

Sent on 10/16/2012

Kirsten · Married on 11/26/2011

Veteran's Terrace (and Gretchen) was great to work with!

I was an "out of town" bride, and they were so accommodating to our schedule and needs. They were very responsive via email (which is how I did most of my planning.)

They big day came off without a hitch. The set up was wonderful, we had extra space to use to get ready, and the staff was very professional.

The best part was that we got a beautiful facility for a great price! Everyone raved at how nice the venue was and it created a perfect backdrop for our day.

I would definitely recommend Veteran's Terrace to a friend!! :)

Sent on 06/19/2012
  • W

Crystal · Married on 08/19/2011

The Veteran's Terrace provided a beautiful wedding and reception location. They were delightful to work with and helped make my day stress free. This location is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is great to work with.

Sent on 02/03/2012

Stacy · Married on 06/17/2011

Veteran's Terrace was absolutely the perfect place for our ceremony and reception. The hall is so nice there is no need for additional decoration. The price is also very affordable! Great staff with the upmost respect.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Brittainy · Married on 05/13/2017

They couldn't have been better. Bill was amazing throughout the entire process and the venue is BEYOND beautiful. I would suggest this venue to anyone 100 times over.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/18/2016

Veterans's Terrace was incredible. They were so great in helping us plan...even when we were probably annoying with our questions! Bill was great during the entire process and very quick to respond. We got married and had our reception at Veterans. We were able to set up the day before and pick up our items the day after our wedding - it was painless and stress free. The facility in itself was gorgeous and was EXACTLY what we wanted. It's modern, filled with natural light, and gives a ton of options for decoration and set up. Highly recommend Veterans for future couples!

Sent on 12/18/2016