29 Reviews for Veterans Terrace

Limited Bar (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
29 Veterans Terrace Reviews

The whole team was great to work with and made my wedding night the wedding I dreamt of.

Profile Picture ashley, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

We can not say enough great things about Bill and the staff at Veterans Terrace. They were very responsive and kept us in the loop throughout the entire process. They truly made our wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture Marie, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot think of one reason not to book this venue! Beth was great to deal with, very accommodating. She also handled the little things that come up at any event so I could enjoy my daughter's wedding. Planning a wedding is stressful enough it was great to know I could have complete confidence in Beth to make the wedding a great time for all. Venue is gorgeous and can accommodate an outdoor ceremony or move the ceremony in the parking garage if it is raining. Lucky for us weather cleared up just in time. Photos are gorgeous in the park setting with the river. I would not hesitate to recommend the Veteran's Terrace at Echo Park, Beth and the staff. We had a great time and so did all of our guests!

Profile Picture Debby, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfect place, perfect setting, perfect staff for your wedding or event. Event manager Beth is wonderful!

Profile Picture User7007033, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Beth and the team at Veterans Terrace were great to work with. They walked us through the entire day and made sure everything went as planned. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture User6977399, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful venue, Beautiful rooms!! Beth and Bill were very attentive to all our needs. Great room rates!!

Profile Picture Randy/Wendy, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Veterans Terrace has been absolutely great so far. Very easy to work with and Bill has been very helpful. I'm very excited for the big day and I know I will be in good hands at Veterans Terrace!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Veteran's Terrace has been a pleasure to work with so far! I can't wait for the big day!

VT also put on a phenomenal bridal show with tons of vendors from the area. That show played such a huge role in getting me started on planning!

Profile Picture Anna, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Veterans Terrance is a wonderful place to host both a wedding ceremony and reception. The people are great and easy to work with and very accommodating.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/16/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Linens

Amazing!!! We had our wedding here on 10-25-14. The facility is beautiful! The staff is even better. Working with Laura was so enjoyable. She is professional, very nice and prompt. Extremely glad we chose the Veteran's Terrace.

Profile Picture taun, 10/25/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about our day was wonderful! The venue is fabulous and Laura is so great about making sure each couple's day is perfect! She answered all of my questions no matter how crazy. And everyone kept telling me how gorgeous the building was. We picked the best place to have our wedding!

Profile Picture sarah, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were recently married at Veterans Terrace and everything was wonderful! We were married outside on the terrace and held a cocktail and appetizer reception in the Patriots room- both were beautiful and the room rates and bar packages were well within our budget and were a great price for everything we got! We were married outside, we had a rain backup- but the weather did not predict rain- low and behold a half an hour before the ceremony it started raining Laura was wonderful during the whole situation- she had people wiping down chairs, kept checking on me and the weather and was overall very helpful in what could have been very stressful for me!! Laura was wonderful to work with during the whole process- always answered my questions in a timely matter and was available when we were for meetings. I would highly reccomend this venue, it is a beautiful place especially with the trees and the river in the background!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Veteran's Terrace this past August. It was everything I imagined my wedding day to be! Laura was excellent to work with and helped make things a little easier on me! We had our entire day there, along with the ceremony. Their terrace is absolutely beautiful and all of our guests gave great reviews on their experience of our wedding day! I would recommend the Veteran's Terrace to ANYONE who is looking for a wedding in this area!

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Veteran's Terrace was the perfect location for our reception. Laura was fabulous to work with and very accommodating. She was flexible in the whole day and really ready to help make our day happen. She always followed-up and was there when I needed her. Most of our guests were from out of town and had not one bad thing to say about the day. We had our cocktail hour in the Stars and Stripes Room, and the dinner/dancing in the Park Side of Liberty Hall. I was really concerned that having just half the room would be a problem, but it was great. Laura did a great job of making sure my guests knew where to go. I would not have changed one thing about the space. I would most definitely recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/16/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Veterans Terrace was the perfect place to hold our ceremony and reception. Laura was great to work with and everything was perfect. Our guests still cannot stop talking about how amazing and beautiful this venue is and we could not be happier with our decision.

Profile Picture User4293340, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Veterans Terrace proved to be the perfect place for our wedding. The surrounding park and water were beautiful but the inside of Veterans Terrace was just beautiful

Profile Picture User2611606, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Veteran's Terrace (and Gretchen) was great to work with!

I was an "out of town" bride, and they were so accommodating to our schedule and needs. They were very responsive via email (which is how I did most of my planning.)

They big day came off without a hitch. The set up was wonderful, we had extra space to use to get ready, and the staff was very professional.

The best part was that we got a beautiful facility for a great price! Everyone raved at how nice the venue was and it created a perfect backdrop for our day.

I would definitely recommend Veteran's Terrace to a friend!! :)

Profile Picture User1395692, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Veteran's Terrace provided a beautiful wedding and reception location. They were delightful to work with and helped make my day stress free. This location is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is great to work with.

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/19/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Veteran's Terrace was absolutely the perfect place for our ceremony and reception. The hall is so nice there is no need for additional decoration. The price is also very affordable! Great staff with the upmost respect.

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/17/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They couldn't have been better. Bill was amazing throughout the entire process and the venue is BEYOND beautiful. I would suggest this venue to anyone 100 times over.

Profile Picture Brittainy, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens

Veterans's Terrace was incredible. They were so great in helping us plan...even when we were probably annoying with our questions! Bill was great during the entire process and very quick to respond. We got married and had our reception at Veterans. We were able to set up the day before and pick up our items the day after our wedding - it was painless and stress free. The facility in itself was gorgeous and was EXACTLY what we wanted. It's modern, filled with natural light, and gives a ton of options for decoration and set up. Highly recommend Veterans for future couples!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/18/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens, Parking

I had a beautiful wedding. Veterans terrace is just a beautiful place to have your wedding. There are windows all around the reception hall, Light colors so it doesn't look so gloomy in there. Working with Jan was really nice too. She helped with making my night run smoothly. Outside was made really nice too with all the lights and then they had a light on the dam too. I had a beautiful night that ran smoothly! I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture User4240016, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Vets Terrace was such an amazing venue for our wedding. They made sure everything was just perfect and we were able to set up our wedding 2 days before hand (not always a guarantee, but the flexibility was awesome). They were so helpful throughout the night and made sure everything went so smooth. They also made our clean up a piece of cake the next day. Such an amazing experience and all of our guests were really impressed!

Profile Picture Madelyn, 6/2/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I would recommend the Veterans Terrace to anyone. The banquet hall and the terrace outside were perfect. Staff was easy to work with and very accommodating to what you wanted to make your wedding day everything you have dreamed of. The Veterans Terrace is always clean, nice bathrooms, holds a large number of people of a big wedding. I can't say enough good things about the Terrace. I had a great experience and would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews