VESA Studios Reviews

60 | New York, NY

60 Reviews for VESA Studios

RAWAA · Married on 09/30/2018

Petrit and his team are AMAZING! During the entire process I know Petrit was going to be awesome to work with and super professional! Emails and calls were answered right away! It’s definitely a wonderful feeling! We just got our sneak peak sooner than promised and his work his AMAZING! I will recommend him to all!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • User4879803 · 1+ year ago

Petrit is a fantastic photographer, he was so kind, kept us on schedule, and treated us really well. He was on-time, took great shots and was the consummate professional. He is the BEST!!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

dianna · Married on 08/20/2016

EXCELLENT ,ON TIME,NEVER INTRUSIVE AND MOST OF ALL BEAUTIFUL PICTURES

Sent on 10/03/2016

Great experience with vesa photography. Pictures and video were flawless and Petrit made the process very stress free. I would highly recommend vesa!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/17/2015

I have nothing but great things to say about Petrit and the VESA team. I found Petrit through online research and I'm glad I did. What I liked off the bat was that you can choose what you're looking for in your photography and videography package and get a price quote right away, no secrets about what the cost is. Petrit was also very responsive with email and answered all questions. When we met with him, he had a very calm and reassuring demeanor and we knew we made the right choice. We had to go back and forth with our engagement session location and he was flexible with that. The engagement pictures were beautiful and Petrit has a great eye for getting the best angles, lighting, etc. He gives you advice on how to look best in your photos. Before the wedding, he gave me a timeline of what would happen the day of. He was very organized which helped with my organized personality! On our wedding day, he and his team worked so hard and made sure we got the best pictures. We even had time to eat which was important to us because you hear that most couples miss that. We only have seen a sneak peek of the wedding but so far we are so impressed. For what we paid, which wasn't as much as other companies, we got amazing shots. Thank you so much Petrit and VESA!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Danielle and Neil · Married on 06/20/2015

We worked with Petrit for our engagement pictures and also our wedding this past weekend, and while we didn't get our photos back from the wedding yet (its only been 3 days!) if they are anything like the engagement pictures - we will be happy!

Petrit is a pleasure to work with. He has a calming demeanor, but knows how to get you out of your shell to feel comfortable in front of the camera. He's got a great energy, and you never feel embarrassed around him. He's also got a very creative eye and played a lot with lighting and silhouettes in order to not only get great pictures, but also get more "artsy" ones. I loved the fact that he'd pause to come over and fix my hair so that it was out of my face or looked the best it could; it reassured me that he really does want you to look your best.

Besides being a great photographer and person to be around, he was organized and very responsive. He helped plan the whole day-of timeline with me, and gave his honest opinions when it came to finalizing the schedule and locations for our wedding day.

THANK YOU PETRIT AND VESA! Can't wait to see the pictures and video!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Petrit is so awesome!!! I was going insane the day of our wedding because it was supposed to rain and my entire wedding was to be outside - total madness!! Petrit arrives with such a sense of calm!
    I am not a fan of being the center of attention, but when it came to the pictures I felt at ease with Petrit, we both did! I gave him a hard time sometimes when I would make a funny face when the shutter would go off. It was a lot of fun! I asked him to take a couple of pictures that I would notice as the day would be going on, he would go off to capture the moment or he would tell me he already got it lol! Such a reliable team! Don't hesitate booking with Petrit. His work says it all!

Don't focus so much on the background of pictures, notice how comfortable everyone is, that's how you will feel that day in the midst of all the madness! Petrit made everyone feel like they could do no wrong, like everything was a perfect shot.

Photo Booths are a big thing nowadays, we decided to go for it with VESA. So glad we did! Surprisingly the photos came out so clear, many of our guests were impressed. They glued the extra copy in a scrapbook with a note for us. The reason we loved this idea so much is that you get to see those moments: Whether it's your uncle without his tie, your aunts hair all of a mess because she was dancing, or your niece crying because she's had enough! As the bride and groom, you often times miss all these little moments. We will cherish these little snapshots forever, and its a great party favor for each guest.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Seth · Married on 09/27/2014

It was a pleasure working with Petri and his team. He did an amazing job with our photography and we couldn't be happier. He was prompt to all his meetings, was very easy to work with and again did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend VESA to anyone who needs a photographer for their event. Thank you Petri!!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Serge · Married on 08/31/2014

Words can't really express how great and professional these guys were. Once you meet Petrit, you will see that he is as passionate as you are about your event. They were as passionate as we were to fulfill and capture our theme, our ideas. Our mission became their mission, and they accomplished it very well. From the save the dates images we wanted to capture, to the getting ready, to the wedding ceremony and the reception, they captured every moment planned and not planned. Everything that we spoke about and everything that was out of the blue they caught it. From pictures to videos, this company is the best there is for any event. My wife and I were very please that we chose them for our wedding, we will always recommend them for their work ethics and for the work they output. They were patient, kind and professional. We absolutely loved them from day 1!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Vanessa · Married on 07/25/2014

We had a blast with Petrit and Peter. After being in many weddings, I was nervous about pushy photographers and poor customer service. We booked VESA after speaking to Petrit and looking at their online reviews and work. I am so glad that we worked with them!

Petrit is both professional and flexible. He helped us find great photo locations near our venue and was made me feel extremely comfortable. Lots of direction without being cheesy. Even my bridesmaids who hate getting pictures taken were mugging for the cameras. Any time I saw a great moment happening, either Petrit or Peter was a step ahead of me in capturing it. Since we did not do videography, the photos are all the more important. I feel confident that they got everything.

While we have only seen a sneak peak of the final photos, those 37 pictures are amazing. I can't wait to see the rest and would definitely recommend VESA to a friend.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Jeannine · Married on 07/18/2014

My new husband and I used VESA Photography for our recent wedding on July 18, 2014. Working with Petrit the principal photographer and Daniel were amazing. He was so easy to work with! He was very personable and easy going. Any pictures that I wanted taken he made sure to take. Throughout the day you didn't even notice that he was taking pictures which is a big plus as photographers can be intrusive. But not Petrit! It was like he was a fly on the wall! We just got a sneak peak of our pictures and they were amazing! We are so excited to see the rest of them! I have recommended VESA Photography and Petrit to everyone. You won't be sorry using him. It will be the best decision you make for your wedding!

Jeannine

Sent on 08/17/2014

Lisa · Married on 05/25/2014

First and foremost, I would like to thank Petrit and his guys tremendously for doing so such an incredibly amazing job at my wedding on May 24 & 25 of this year. I couldn't have been happier with their service. In fact, I consider VESA Photography the best vendor chosen for my wedding. Their absolute professional demeanor and personality throughout the whole process was wonderful. I will definitely without a doubt be recommending VESA to other brides/grooms in the future; as the greater majority of brides/grooms can attest to Petrit and his guys amazing service. If I could recommend more than a 5 star, I would do it in a heartbeat.

I would also especially like to sincerely thank Petrit for not only being such a professional, but most importantly being such an extraordinary human being and understanding individual. I clearly recall on the day of my Indian wedding, the time for taking photos with my family and guests was running short since my wedding ceremony was prolonging and I was so overwhelmed and nervous because Petrit was suppose to leave at a specific discussed time and when I spoke to him about the situation, unlike other vendors who would try to squeeze extra money out of me, he actually told me to relax and enjoy my big day. And not ever to mention something along the lines after the wedding that he had to stay an extra amount of time to take photos and would require an additional fee. That very moment and until today, I’ve realized that they are still some people on the world, who can not only be highly professional but, also can do so in a sympathetic manner.

With that being said, whether you are considering VESA Photography for your big day, an engagement, sweet 16, etc please don’t ever hesitate to chose these guys as your vendor. Trust me, you will not regret it! Oh and the fruit of their work is done with nothing but perfection!

Best Regards,
    Lisa

Sent on 12/03/2014

Leana · Married on 04/26/2014

Starting back from when my husband and I met with Petrit we knew we had to pick VESA. He is very talented and knew exactly what we wanted it. He was a pleasure to work with. The day of the wedding he was very patient and always let me know time frames of everything he was going to do. This was great because nothing was a surprise. He had everything planned out of what times we would do certain pictures. During pictures in between the reception it had started to rain and he was very understanding and let me make the decision of staying or going. He was never pushy like I heard some photographers could be. He never pushed away our ideas of pictures we wanted it he was always happy to do what we wanted. We recently got a small sample of our wedding pictures and we are very satisfied and excited to see what else he has in store.

Sent on 05/20/2014

As soon as I met Petrit, I knew that he would be the photographer to shoot our wedding. He immediately made both me and my husband feel comfortable (for people that hate being the center of attention and shy around strangers, this was very important!). They day of the wedding, everything went great. I am so looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2013

From the beginning, Petrit was exactly what we were looking for. Accommodating, friendly and talented, Petrit really put my husband and myself at ease during such a whirlwind day. The pictures were beautiful. We wanted something traditional yet still modern and artistic, which is what VESA gave us.

Sent on 04/19/2014

Petrit, the main photographer of VESA, is absolutely amazing. Besides putting me at ease by being extremely punctual, calm, and helpful, he is also so very talented. We received portraits that were so unique and varied, with amazing features and real works of beauty. His candid photos were so alive and fun with a real feel for what is was like to be there. He was courteous, a gentleman, and never got in the way. We were so happy to have chosen him and we 100% recommend him. The best part, he lets you have the rights to your pictures. No watermarks or anything annoying like that. He gives you full rights which is a big deal when searching for photographers!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Maddy · Married on 09/21/2013

Petrit was a pleasure to work with, easy to be around, and did great work. My sister and I both used him for our weddings and will continue to recommend him to people.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Angelica · Married on 09/07/2013

Finding the perfect wedding photographer was VERY important to me, and was the hardest vendor for my fiance and I to find. We visted with many, and I we were not 100% happy with any. The moment we met Petrit I was ready to sign the contract on the spot! His style of photography was exactly what we wanted, and we found his pricing the be the most competative. He had everything we wanted and some extra to offer for our very strict budget. Aside from all that, Peterit himself is wonderful! He is so friendly and personable, you can tell he has such a passion for what he does. He's easy to work with, flexable with his schedule, responds quickly to e-mails and phone calls and helped make my fiance and I comfortable infront of the camera. For our wedding day we had a second photographer also, Michael, who was also wonderful! Our photos came out perfect, we can not wait to see the completed Album.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Natalie · Married on 09/01/2013

We were so pleased with Vesa the day of our wedding and the pictures that were taken! Petrit is very professional and his work is wonderful. We just received our online album and he took over 1000 amazing pictures! I would definitely recommend Petrit and his team! I'm looking forward to seeing our video and our album :)

Sent on 10/29/2013

Jillian · Married on 08/31/2013

I came across "Vesa Photography" while doing some research on "The Knot". I found it quite overwhelming being there were SO many different photographers/videographers to choose from in the NY/NJ area! We knew we wanted to choose a company that offered both services, and after reviewing Vesa's portfolio, we were 100% sold. They also have something that is very unique from any other vendor we came across, which was that you can build your own personalized quote on their website. I thought that was an amazing feature, as we got to see the cost of everything upfront and exactly what it included. And speaking of cost, for the quality of their work and professionalism, we couldn’t believe how extremely affordable they were.

Petrit, the owner and head photographer, was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. He was ALWAYS responsive to emails, courteous and really made my now husband and I feel comfortable every step of the way. He was booked to shoot another wedding the day of ours, but one of his professional photographers that works with him, Daniel, shot our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the outcome of the pictures as well as the video footage. We didn't even feel like he was there, as he was the type of photographers that wasn't in your face AT ALL (which was exactly what we wanted) and yet was able to capture our entire day from start to finish beautifully.

If you haven't already gathered it from what I've written above, we HIGHLY recommend Vesa Photography for your wedding picture and video needs!

Jillian B.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Kristina · Married on 08/31/2013

Petrit was absolutely fantastic. The photos came out beautifully and the video was very-well done. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to capture the day for us. I recommended him to a friend of mine and she ended up booking him for her wedding too!

Sent on 02/04/2015

joy · Married on 08/18/2013

First of all, we (Erwin and I) would like to thank VESA Video & Photography headed by Petrit for the excellent job that they have done for our wedding.

From day one when we first met Petrit to plan for our wedding, he has been very professional, accommodating, flexible and made sure that he caters to our requests and expectations. He even made great suggestions and recommendations and has great attention for details. He really knows what he’s doing. He is very comfortable to talk to and work with. The best thing about VESA is that Petrit works and plans with you from day one and executes them on the day of the wedding with him as the main photographer. Petrit is a really nice guy with an excellent team.

VESA has exceeded our expectations and if we have to renew our wedding vow in the future, we won’t hesitate to have their services once again. We highly recommend VESA!

Joy & Erwin

Sent on 10/22/2014

I can not say enough great things about Petrit and his team! They were all so great and captured so many special moments in my Wedding. Petrit even met me before the wedding to plan out all the details and discuss where we were taking photos and ensure that we had enough time to get great pictures! He stayed with us for 12 hours which is way longer than any other photographer offered!

Sent on 08/03/2013

David · Married on 06/08/2013

Within the last year I have been to 4 weddings. I noticed how the photographer would stop people in the middle of what they were doing, have them force a smile or a laugh. For me that wasn't capturing a true natural moment. Vesa caught my attention from their website port folio, it was what I was looking for. Read several reviews from yelp and wedding wire, I could not find one bad review. I wasn't sure if this was going to be one of its too good to be true. So we used them for our engagement shoot and had the pleasure of working with Petrit. The engagement shoot wasn't excellent nor good, it was perfect . Petrit suggest a great scenery, Central Park. The moment, the color and contrast was all captured in a way I have not seen from other photographers, I was sold.

We had a very big wedding party. Like most big weddings they can be stressful and hectic. Petrit and his team were punctual and professional. They managed our group and family photos with ease. At the reception I noticed him and his team constantly moving around working to capture those natural moments, I don't even think they ate. Petrit showed us a few pictures at the end, they were outstanding.

I highly recommend vesa and ask for Petrit. I found them to be very reasonably priced and extremely professional. At the end of the day I was very pleased that we got everything that we were looking for.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Allyson · Married on 04/26/2013

We STRONGLY recommend VESA Photography!

From beginning to end, Petrit and his team were fantastic, reliable and always professional! Throughout the wedding process Petrit was incredibly accommodating and patient with us answering all of our questions & even making helpful suggestions.

On the day of our wedding, Petrit & his team were punctual, professional, patient and overall fantastic! Everyone in my wedding party & even our guests commented on how great they were all night! I have been in weddings where photographers lose patience, only focus on the bride & groom and who have been overall nasty, VESA Photography was far from that!! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone we know!

Sent on 05/29/2013