Verzaal's Florist & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Kimberly
    Kimberly P. Married on 10/23/2021

October 23rd wedding with Verzaal's Florist

Verzaal's florist was so wonderful! Brittany was awesome to work with, so quick to answer questions, and so helpful! The flowers turned out so beautiful! Really a highlight of our wedding!

Verzaal's Florist & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly for this awesome review!
    The photos are gorgeous! Would you please send the images to our direct email verzaalsflorist@gmail.com so we can share them on our website as well!
    Such a pleasure being a part of your day!
  • Ashley
    Ashley I. Married on 08/21/2021

Wedding 8/21/21

Verzaal’s did my wedding flowers and they came out absolutely stunning. They had the perfect tropical look for a beach wedding. I am so happy with how they turned out. I would definitely recommend verzaal’s and will be happy to use them again in the future for any other floral needs.
  • Alison
    Alison S. Married on 04/17/2021

Beautiful Florals!

Verzaal’s did such an amazing job on our bouquets and boutonnières. They truly made my Pinterest dreams come to life with my bridal bouquet. I am so happy I went with them for our wedding! Highly recommend!
  • Caroline
    Caroline C. Married on 01/17/2021

Beautiful Flowers and Wonderful Vendor

I met with Brittney at Verzaals before officially booking with them and the quote process was so easy and simple. Brittney really took the time to listen to me and look at all the photos I had in mind. The prices were amazing and we ended up booking Verzaals.

Brittney was responsive throughout the whole planning process and was willing to be so flexible. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and I could not have been happier.

Verzaal's Florist & Events's reply:

Thank you for the review Caroline! It was a pleasure being apart of your day! You looked beautiful on your wedding day! May God bless you in your marriage always!
    Kristin B. Married on 10/10/2020

10/10/2020

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful! They well exceeded expectations! I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Brittney!
    Brittany M. Married on 08/01/2020

Super helpful

Verzaals helped my vision come to life! I’m pretty sure I changed my mind on various things around 4 times, but they were so patient! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and are still fresh 2 days later.
    Shae U. Married on 07/05/2020

Beautiful creations

Verzaal's Florist and Events made my wedding a dream. She took my ideas and developed them into a floral masterpiece. Brittany works so hard to make your floral dreams for your wedding come true. Thank you!
    Alexandria A. Married on 06/27/2020

Beautiful Flowers and Excellent Service

I asked Brittney for a very specific bouquet. I wanted closed peonies that looked like snowballs. She delivered exactly what I was looking for and the flowers were so beautiful. She was super responsive and very friendly.

Verzaal's Florist & Events's reply:

Thank you Alexandria for allowing us be a part of your day and trusting us with your bouquet! We are thankful your loved it
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding Florist

Brittney at Verzaal’s Florist was so great to work with and did a beautiful job on our flowers. She was such a pleasure to work with while planning what we wanted for our floral decorations. She nailed out vision, the flowers were breath taking and we had so many compliments.
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 05/09/2019

Utter Perfection!

Brittney at Verzaal’s is one of my favorite vendors we worked with during our planning because she was always so pleasant & really wanted to make sure she delivered the flowers I was hoping for. Well let me tell you, she went above and beyond my wildest dreams!!! After sharing just a few pin ideas from Pinterest, she was able to create absolutely breathtaking bouquets for myself and my girls! I wish those flowers could’ve lived forever! They were simply phenomenal in their arrangement and the flower selections complimented the whole bouquet just beautifully. Also, a special gesture she honored for me was a charm I had made of my late grandfather and his wedding ring, tied into my bouquet for me to carry down the aisle. The special touch meant the world to me and I appreciated her kindness and thoughtfulness. Oh, and let me not forget the alter piece she and her team decorated for us was just stupendous!!! Again, I was totally blown away with the beauty and creativity! I truly feel like we received utter perfection from Brittney and her team for our wedding day! ❤️
    Kelsey Married on 04/19/2019

The most beautiful florals I ever did see

The florals were absolutely breathtaking! Brittany was so responsive and professional. She delivered even more gorgeous florals than I ever expected. I would use Verzaals again and again. Couldn’t be happier!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 09/22/2018
    Five stars all the way!!!! I am still in disbelief over how beautiful our wedding and flowers were thanks to Brittney at Verzaal’s Florist and Events! Brittney worked with me to see my vision and ideas and created them into a beautiful work of art beyond my expectations.

I should also mention that we got married one week after Hurricane Florence hit Wilmington and Brittney still managed to create the most beautiful arrangements without the slightest compromise. (I should also mention she went into labor the day after our wedding and gave birth to her beautiful baby girl). Brittney worked with us through major events and still managed to give us the most beautiful day, I cannot thank her enough.

Thank you for absolutely everything you did to make our wedding perfect, I would recommend Verzaal’s to every bride without hesitation. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Meaghan Married on 06/30/2018
    I can’t say enough good things about Verzaals! Working with Brittney was a pleasure, she was great at taking my vision and theme into consideration and bringing it to life. My flowers were gorgeous and she was super helpful through the whole process.
    Jasmine Married on 06/01/2018
    Working with Verzaal’s has been a pleasure! Brittney is very quick to respond with any questions or concerns I had during my whole wedding process. Her work was/is amazing and will definitely use Verzaa’ls again for any flowers needed in the future.
    Ryan Married on 05/26/2018
    Verzaal's was the best choice we could have made for our flowers at our wedding! Brittany and Brandon were so kind and easy to work with. I explained my vision to Brittany when we first met and she really seemed to get what I was looking for. And wow, did she bring my vision to life! The flowers were beautiful! The bouquets, my flower crown, the centerpieces, and the beautiful garland that we got married under were PERFECT! If you are looking for a florist that is flexible, knowledgeable, kind, and oh so talented - look no further! Verzaal's is your place! Thank you for making our special day everything and more!

Verzaal's Florist & Events's reply:

Ryan! This is so Sweet <3 Thank you for this special review! It was such a pleasure making your day so perfect for your sweet family! We wish you many years of happiness!
    Lauren Married on 05/23/2018
    Absolutely fantastic service and people. I was organising the wedding from the UK and Brittney and Brandon supported me every step of the way and the flowers were totally perfect. Nothing was ever too much trouble and it was great value for money. I would highly recommend Verzaals for any of your flower needs.
    Megan Married on 04/28/2018
    If I could Brittany a 10 out of 5 I would. They made our wedding look so beautiful, and she was so easy to work with. Even with the last minute flowers I had to work in! We were able to stay in our budget and the flowers were out of this world. They are truly a blessing!
    Kaitlyn Married on 04/21/2018
    I can’t say enough good things about Verzaal’s! I went to Brittney with a vision of what I wanted and she not only brought it to life but exceeded all my expectations. Verzaal’s truly made my wedding day complete! I highly recommend them!
    Robin Married on 03/23/2018
    We loved the flowers. They were exactly what we wanted and beautiful. The staff was so nice and easy to work with and very flexible.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 03/03/2018
    Brittney was a dream to work with! I live outside of Raleigh so I didn't have any personal experience with Southport/Wilmington area florists. When I found Verzaal's I was so excited by my first conversation with Brittney...she immediately understood what we were looking for! My description of "country, rustic garden" wasn't standard ask, but she knew what I wanted and wow did she deliver!! I asked that we use lanterns as the focal point for our centerpieces, with flowers surrounding them, and I don't have words to express how much I love how they came out! And the bouquets for me and my girls...WOW! I wanted something that was again rustic, wasn't a perfect ball of flowers, etc. and she brought my ideas to life!!

Thank you so much Brittney! I would HIGHLY recommend using Verzaal's Florist at your event!

Verzaal's Florist & Events's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for the review! It was such a pleasure being apart of your wonderful day! We wish you a happily ever after!
    Stephanie Married on 12/29/2017
    Brittany and Brandon are the absolute best to work with!! I had three weeks until my wedding and decided to use a florist, and Brittany put together a proposal and got everything organized and set for my wedding at Bald Head Island. It was so so beautiful-everything I wanted and more!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Verzaal's Florist & Events's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for your review! It was such a pleasure for us to be apart of your day! We are so thankful for clients like you who trust in us to make it just want you envisioned
    Courtney Married on 11/05/2017
    Verzaal's was absolutely AMAZING! I was always able to get in touch with them whenever I had questions or concerns, they were always so willing to help and the flowers at my wedding were absolutely stunning!
  • W
    Whitley Married on 09/30/2017
    My flowers turned out absolutely beautiful! Verzaals and Brittney especially were great to work with and everything was just how I wanted it. Highly recommend!

Verzaal's Florist & Events's reply:

Thank you Whitley! It was a pleasure being apart of such a treasured memory. Thank you for attaching a photo for us to see!
    Kelsey Married on 09/15/2017
    Brittney was absolutely amazing with everything! She responded to my emails fast, vibed super well with my vision, and is so friendly! Her and her crew showed up early and got everything done without me having to lift a finger. Everything came out stunning! More than I could have hoped for!
    Heather Married on 09/03/2017
    Brittney with Verzaal's is awesome!