33 Reviews for Verzaal's Florist & Events

Clean Up (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
33 Verzaal's Florist & Events Reviews

If I could Brittany a 10 out of 5 I would. They made our wedding look so beautiful, and she was so easy to work with. Even with the last minute flowers I had to work in! We were able to stay in our budget and the flowers were out of this world. They are truly a blessing!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can’t say enough good things about Verzaal’s! I went to Brittney with a vision of what I wanted and she not only brought it to life but exceeded all my expectations. Verzaal’s truly made my wedding day complete! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We loved the flowers. They were exactly what we wanted and beautiful. The staff was so nice and easy to work with and very flexible.

Profile Picture Robin, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Brittany and Brandon are the absolute best to work with!! I had three weeks until my wedding and decided to use a florist, and Brittany put together a proposal and got everything organized and set for my wedding at Bald Head Island. It was so so beautiful-everything I wanted and more!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Verzaal's was absolutely AMAZING! I was always able to get in touch with them whenever I had questions or concerns, they were always so willing to help and the flowers at my wedding were absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers turned out absolutely beautiful! Verzaals and Brittney especially were great to work with and everything was just how I wanted it. Highly recommend!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Whitley, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery

Brittney was absolutely amazing with everything! She responded to my emails fast, vibed super well with my vision, and is so friendly! Her and her crew showed up early and got everything done without me having to lift a finger. Everything came out stunning! More than I could have hoped for!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Brittney with Verzaal's is awesome!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was unable to visit the shop before the wedding since I live in Colorado and I was so happy with the result. They listened to all of my ideas and reviewed my Pinterest pictures and put together beautiful work that fit my budget.

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

A special "Thank you" to Brittney and her staff for their professionalism, attention to detail & taking in all of my thoughts and turning them into a picture perfect wedding. Brittney, she exceeded our expectations. She responded to our emails at all hours of the day and even on weekends. She set our mind at ease and responsive to all the questions we had. We provided her with different inspirational photos and she captured, even exceeded my vision. Thank you.

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have nothing but good things to say about you guys. Everything was exactly how I pictured, everything was on time or early, and I am extremely satisfied with the outcome. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Ali, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Versaal's did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. She went with the flow as some things changed and she made it work and the centerpieces were exactly what I had as my vision. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture kyla, 4/29/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Robin is talented and has a great eye for detail and class. Bring your dreams and desires and watch what she can do to make them all come to life.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

I could go on and on about how amazing Verzaal's florist was for my wedding! I met with Robin several times and even changed my vision once or twice;) She was very patient, prompt, and very helpful in making suggestions with her experience to help create my vision! The flowers turned out gorgeous and made my wedding day complete! I couldn't be more pleased with how our venue turned out!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/21/15, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Robin at Verzaal's was so wonderful to work with. As most brides might, I had very specific colors/themes/ideas in mind for flowers for our wedding. Robin brought that all to life for us. We were completely blown away! Everything was absolutely beautiful. Robin took what I thought was a mess in my head and a ton of emails/pictures and brought it to life. Robin is truly a master of her craft and we were so lucky to work with her! Thank You Robin! -Crystal & Jason Harrell

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

Great customer service, great prices and creativity that is unique for each bride/groom! they also do cakes and the owner is very sweet and personable!

Profile Picture User4109026, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roberta was our florist here and she is a amazing! She captured exactly the type of person I am and what my style was in the flowers! They were perfect! She also met with us a couple of times to make sure she got the concept perfect. We love her! Thanks Roberta!!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 11/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Austin and I were really impressed with Roberta at An Event with Verzaal's. She's creative, responsive, and able to bring your wedding vision to life. Our colors were purple and white and aside from mason jar centerpieces and staying on budget, we deferred to Roberta for her recommendation. She created beautiful bridesmaid bouquets filled with white hydrangea, white freesia, purple stock, and lavendar stock which doubled as centerpieces for the reception. My bouquet was fragrant and beautiful - white roses, white freesia and lots of purple accents. Our flower girl carried hot pink rose petals. The guys wore purple lizzies and our moms wore white roses with purple caspia. Additionally, we had mason jar centerpieces filled with limes, curly willow, and gerber daisies and lemons with babies breath. The flowers were gorgeous and provided the perfect backdrop for our joyous celebration. Thanks, Roberta!

Profile Picture Janet, 9/8/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roberta at Verzaals was 100% wonderful! She did an amazing job on my flowers. I absolutely loved everything she did. She was always quick to return my calls and emails. She had great ideas and was willing to work with my ideas as well! So happy we choose her to do our flowers.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/1/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Before I contacted Roberta, I had received an estimate from another local vendor, as well as the disappointing news that what I was envisioning would "just not work." I decided to explore my options, found Verzaals and set up a consultation. Turns out... I could do everything I was envisioning, I just had to find the right woman for the job! It was such a pleasure working with her and the process could not have been easier! I would definitely recommend Roberta and her team to any bride-to-be!

Profile Picture User3421945, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roberta and the entire crew at Verzaal's were absolutely wonderful to work with. Roberta was so personable and very knowledgeable during our initial meeting when discussing the look and feel of the wedding and different flowers that would be best. She was also very diligent to stay within our budget. They did an absolutely beautiful job decorating the ceremony and reception site! Wonderful job!!

Tylor and Laura Gladden

Profile Picture Laura, 9/8/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roberta and her team were AMAZING! She went above and beyond anything that we could have expected! Not only did she do a wonderful job on the flowers and decorations, but she also handled day of coordination and was a life saver! As an out of town bride, she made planning my wedding a piece of cake!!

Profile Picture Krista, 8/10/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Roberta was amazing to work with. The flowers were gorgeous and her assistance with day of coordination was a life saver. She helped with so many odds and ends, that it made the wedding day pretty much stress free. She can work with any budget and is the best wedding coordinator in Wilmington.

Profile Picture gail, 4/28/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roberta was fabulous!!!! My flowers were more beautiful than I could have pictured!!! She was very flexible and easy to communicate with.

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/7/12, 7 Reviews