Verzaal's Florist & Events Reviews

Verzaal's Florist & Events 6
Verzaal's Florist & Events 7

Shae Upton · Getting married on 07/05/2020

Beautiful creations

Verzaal's Florist and Events made my wedding a dream. She took my ideas and developed them into a floral masterpiece. Brittany works so hard to make your floral dreams for your wedding come true. Thank you!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding Florist

Brittney at Verzaal’s Florist was so great to work with and did a beautiful job on our flowers. She was such a pleasure to work with while planning what we wanted for our floral decorations. She nailed out vision, the flowers were breath taking and we had so many compliments.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 8
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 9
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/09/2019

Utter Perfection!

Brittney at Verzaal’s is one of my favorite vendors we worked with during our planning because she was always so pleasant & really wanted to make sure she delivered the flowers I was hoping for. Well let me tell you, she went above and beyond my wildest dreams!!! After sharing just a few pin ideas from Pinterest, she was able to create absolutely breathtaking bouquets for myself and my girls! I wish those flowers could’ve lived forever! They were simply phenomenal in their arrangement and the flower selections complimented the whole bouquet just beautifully. Also, a special gesture she honored for me was a charm I had made of my late grandfather and his wedding ring, tied into my bouquet for me to carry down the aisle. The special touch meant the world to me and I appreciated her kindness and thoughtfulness. Oh, and let me not forget the alter piece she and her team decorated for us was just stupendous!!! Again, I was totally blown away with the beauty and creativity! I truly feel like we received utter perfection from Brittney and her team for our wedding day! ❤️

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 10
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 11
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 12
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 13
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 14
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 15

Kelsey · Married on 04/19/2019

The most beautiful florals I ever did see

The florals were absolutely breathtaking! Brittany was so responsive and professional. She delivered even more gorgeous florals than I ever expected. I would use Verzaals again and again. Couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 16
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 17
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/22/2018

Five stars all the way!!!! I am still in disbelief over how beautiful our wedding and flowers were thanks to Brittney at Verzaal’s Florist and Events! Brittney worked with me to see my vision and ideas and created them into a beautiful work of art beyond my expectations.

I should also mention that we got married one week after Hurricane Florence hit Wilmington and Brittney still managed to create the most beautiful arrangements without the slightest compromise. (I should also mention she went into labor the day after our wedding and gave birth to her beautiful baby girl). Brittney worked with us through major events and still managed to give us the most beautiful day, I cannot thank her enough.

Thank you for absolutely everything you did to make our wedding perfect, I would recommend Verzaal’s to every bride without hesitation. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Meaghan · Married on 06/30/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Verzaals! Working with Brittney was a pleasure, she was great at taking my vision and theme into consideration and bringing it to life. My flowers were gorgeous and she was super helpful through the whole process.

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 18
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 19
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 20
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 21

Jasmine · Married on 06/01/2018

Working with Verzaal’s has been a pleasure! Brittney is very quick to respond with any questions or concerns I had during my whole wedding process. Her work was/is amazing and will definitely use Verzaa’ls again for any flowers needed in the future.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/23/2018

Absolutely fantastic service and people. I was organising the wedding from the UK and Brittney and Brandon supported me every step of the way and the flowers were totally perfect. Nothing was ever too much trouble and it was great value for money. I would highly recommend Verzaals for any of your flower needs.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Megan · Married on 04/28/2018

If I could Brittany a 10 out of 5 I would. They made our wedding look so beautiful, and she was so easy to work with. Even with the last minute flowers I had to work in! We were able to stay in our budget and the flowers were out of this world. They are truly a blessing!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/21/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Verzaal’s! I went to Brittney with a vision of what I wanted and she not only brought it to life but exceeded all my expectations. Verzaal’s truly made my wedding day complete! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Robin · Married on 03/23/2018

We loved the flowers. They were exactly what we wanted and beautiful. The staff was so nice and easy to work with and very flexible.

Sent on 03/26/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 03/03/2018

Brittney was a dream to work with! I live outside of Raleigh so I didn't have any personal experience with Southport/Wilmington area florists. When I found Verzaal's I was so excited by my first conversation with Brittney...she immediately understood what we were looking for! My description of "country, rustic garden" wasn't standard ask, but she knew what I wanted and wow did she deliver!! I asked that we use lanterns as the focal point for our centerpieces, with flowers surrounding them, and I don't have words to express how much I love how they came out! And the bouquets for me and my girls...WOW! I wanted something that was again rustic, wasn't a perfect ball of flowers, etc. and she brought my ideas to life!!

Thank you so much Brittney! I would HIGHLY recommend using Verzaal's Florist at your event!

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 22
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 23

Verzaal's Florist & Events's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for the review! It was such a pleasure being apart of your wonderful day! We wish you a happily ever after!

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2017

Brittany and Brandon are the absolute best to work with!! I had three weeks until my wedding and decided to use a florist, and Brittany put together a proposal and got everything organized and set for my wedding at Bald Head Island. It was so so beautiful-everything I wanted and more!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Sent on 01/23/2018

Verzaal's Florist & Events's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for your review! It was such a pleasure for us to be apart of your day! We are so thankful for clients like you who trust in us to make it just want you envisioned

Courtney · Married on 11/05/2017

Verzaal's was absolutely AMAZING! I was always able to get in touch with them whenever I had questions or concerns, they were always so willing to help and the flowers at my wedding were absolutely stunning!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 24
  • W

Whitley · Married on 09/30/2017

My flowers turned out absolutely beautiful! Verzaals and Brittney especially were great to work with and everything was just how I wanted it. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Verzaal's Florist & Events 25

Verzaal's Florist & Events's reply:

Thank you Whitley! It was a pleasure being apart of such a treasured memory. Thank you for attaching a photo for us to see!

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2017

Brittney was absolutely amazing with everything! She responded to my emails fast, vibed super well with my vision, and is so friendly! Her and her crew showed up early and got everything done without me having to lift a finger. Everything came out stunning! More than I could have hoped for!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Heather · Married on 09/03/2017

Brittney with Verzaal's is awesome!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Alexis · Married on 05/26/2017

I was unable to visit the shop before the wedding since I live in Colorado and I was so happy with the result. They listened to all of my ideas and reviewed my Pinterest pictures and put together beautiful work that fit my budget.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Jenna · Married on 05/20/2017

A special "Thank you" to Brittney and her staff for their professionalism, attention to detail & taking in all of my thoughts and turning them into a picture perfect wedding. Brittney, she exceeded our expectations. She responded to our emails at all hours of the day and even on weekends. She set our mind at ease and responsive to all the questions we had. We provided her with different inspirational photos and she captured, even exceeded my vision. Thank you.

Sent on 06/04/2017

kyla · Married on 04/29/2017

Versaal's did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. She went with the flow as some things changed and she made it work and the centerpieces were exactly what I had as my vision. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Ali · Married on 04/29/2017

I have nothing but good things to say about you guys. Everything was exactly how I pictured, everything was on time or early, and I am extremely satisfied with the outcome. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/21/2016

Robin is talented and has a great eye for detail and class. Bring your dreams and desires and watch what she can do to make them all come to life.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/21/2015

I could go on and on about how amazing Verzaal's florist was for my wedding! I met with Robin several times and even changed my vision once or twice;) She was very patient, prompt, and very helpful in making suggestions with her experience to help create my vision! The flowers turned out gorgeous and made my wedding day complete! I couldn't be more pleased with how our venue turned out!!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Crystal · Married on 08/01/2015

Robin at Verzaal's was so wonderful to work with. As most brides might, I had very specific colors/themes/ideas in mind for flowers for our wedding. Robin brought that all to life for us. We were completely blown away! Everything was absolutely beautiful. Robin took what I thought was a mess in my head and a ton of emails/pictures and brought it to life. Robin is truly a master of her craft and we were so lucky to work with her! Thank You Robin! -Crystal & Jason Harrell

Sent on 11/19/2015