Versatile Event Designs Reviews

272 Reviews for Versatile Event Designs

• Kristina

Kristina Reed · Getting married on 04/02/2022

Fantastic!

I used this service for DJ and photographer for my wedding after seeing how wonderful they were at the local wedding shows. Jonathan, my DJ was so great it was like he read my mind to what I wanted to hear. I actually was sad that I didn't get a chance to dance all night because of my bridal duties. He kept everyone dancing and was highly complimented. Plus, to top it off my Father-in-law made this song on a tape he wanted to play for the son and mother dance. Not only was Jonathan able to play it, but the sound quality was fantastic on it and at a last minute notice. Beatriz my photographer was so sweet, patient, and had a great eye for photos. Our families loved working her and she gave great clear directions. She even came up with ideas I never thought of, so excited to see how my photos turned out. I would also highly recommend her. My photos came out so great and not one who smiles and she was able to capture a smile in everyone.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Versatile Event Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Kristina!! You and John were absolutely wonderful, even under pressure :)
    It really was our privilege to have been been part of wedding.
    I wish you the very best always!! xoxoxoxo
    - Beatriz Andretta, Photographer

Julio Martinez · Married on 10/17/2020

It was an amazing experience.

Where to start? Charlie was so pleasant and great to have as a videographer and throughout the day it felt more like a really good friend just helping our wedding become the best day of our lives. He listened and made suggestions that fit our needs and didn’t push Us to do anything we did not want to. Overall, we were very comfortable with Charlie and we would highly recommend him for anyone else who wants to request his service. Charlie if you’re reading this, thank you again and we love ya! Casey & Julio.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Jennifer Maurer · Married on 09/10/2020

Fantastic!!!!

Our Dj was Kris Kelli. He was absolutely amazing!! Couldn’t have asked for a better Dj. He kept the entire wedding up and dancing. Kris was so personable and really tended to our needs on such short notice. I would highly recommend versatile for any event you may need entertainment. We will definitely be calling versatile again in the future!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Beth Miller · Married on 07/17/2020

Amazing & Fun

I booked this venue for DJ services and I'm glad I did. Kris was phenomenal. He is very personable and got the guests up and dancing. He is very professional and easy to talk you. His entertainment skills didnt let me down. He respected all my music choices and kept the party going. I highly recommend them. Very reasonable. All my guests loved him as well.

Sent on 07/21/2020

Versatile Event Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Beth!! It was wonderful working with you and Nelson. We wish you a world of health happiness!!!

Mary Fiorelli · Married on 11/16/2019

Couldn’t be happier

Charlie was recommended to us by our wedding venue... and we couldn’t be happier that we had him as our photographer! From our first phone call to our last photo Charlie was nothing short of amazing ! Me and my husband are not photo people but Charlie made the entire day flow smoothly and also just gave us space when he felt we were over whelmed but at the same time made sure we wouldn’t have one shot that was missed ! Looking over our samples brought us right back to our amazing wedding night! We couldn't be more great full and impressed ! We will definitely be contact Charlie for events in the future!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2019

If you're looking for the best, look no further!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ozzy and his staff. We hired Versatile for our DJ, photography, and videography services. Everyone in the office is kind and very helpful. Anytime I called or emailed, Pete or Janina was there to help out.

Greg and Kelly handled our DJ services and they were both fantastic. They did a wonderful job with keeping the good energy going. Multiple guests commented to me throughout the evening about how great the playlist was. The guys and Ozzy also made sure that we had a grand entrance into our reception, and they set up beautiful up-lighting that really helped create a romantic atmosphere in the room.

Christina and Beatriz handled our photos. They were both so kind, patient, and personable. Before the wedding, they both took the time to get to know us and listen to our concerns. We have received a few "teaser" shots and we are so excited to see the rest of the photos!

Charlie the videographer was also a lot of fun to work with. He has a great personality and helped lighten the mood in the nervous moments before the ceremony. He worked really well with Christina and Beatriz. He took great care in capturing the special moments of our big day. We can't wait to see the final product!

If we had to do it all over again, we would absolutely, hands down, go with Versatile!!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Anjali

Anjali D Fortna · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent DJ, photographers, and photo booth

We used Versatile Event Designs for our photographers, DJ, and photo booth at our 10/19/19 wedding. We loved them! Kris Kelli was our DJ, and our guests couldn't stop talking about how awesome and fun he was and asking for his card for their own upcoming events. He even took some of his own photos after our photographers left to capture the end of the evening. Our photographers, Jesse and Craig, took photos of all of our important family and wedding party groupings and a first look, as well as more during the ceremony and reception. We have only seen about 20 of the photos so far, but the ones we have seen are magical- beautiful lighting and composition and fall colors. Alexandra ran the photo booth and it was busy the whole night, plus she assembled a scrapbook with copies of all of our guests photos for us! The whole evening ran smoothly and beautifully, and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • kristina

kristina · Married on 08/17/2019

Kris made my wedding unforgettable!

We had a photo booth and dj through versatile and both were the talk of my guests. The photo booth was so much fun. The girl working the booth was great with helping the guests and even making the camera point down for the little ones. Our DJ (Kris) was absolutely AMAZING! All of our guests couldn’t stop talking about him between his song selection, his personality and the beautiful shots he would capture with his own camera. He got shots my photographer wasn’t around for.😍 If I ever do an event in the future where I need a DJ, without a doubt, I will book Kris again! I don’t think I have enough room to type all the great things I have to say! Thank You for making our wedding unforgettable. ❤️ (The ceremony shot was taken thanks to Kris since my photographer was down on the grounds and the groom/mother shot was him also) I am so grateful for these shots! 😭

Sent on 08/18/2019

Darlene Trause · Married on 08/17/2019

The BEST! We couldn’t be happier!!

Ozzy, Charlie & staff are personable, friendly & professional willing to do whatever it takes, within their abilities, to make your day exactly as you wish. Great, friendly people who truly seem to love what they do!! We couldn’t have been happier, don’t think twice!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Shyra

Shyra · Married on 08/10/2019

Versatile completed our Royal Wedding

Versatile completed our theme for our Royal Wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better deal, service and quality. The Spakler Fountain and Dancing on the clouds fit our dance/song to a tee. The lightening was beautiful and our monogram was perfect. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Corine Mcnichols · Married on 06/20/2019

Great! - again!

We use a Versatile photo booth for our 8th grade dance for 4 years.
    The attendees have been great with the students - patient & polite.
    The quality of the pictures are always great.
    The price is the right.
    Looking forward to working with them again next year.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Versatile Event Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Corinne!! It is our pleasure to work at your school and we appreciate your business. Looking forward to next year. Have a wonderful year :)
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Company!

We booked Versatile for our DJ, Photographer, and Photo Booth and we were completely satisfied with their services! Our initial meeting was easy and relaxed and owner Ozzie went over everything with us. We initially were interested in them for a DJ but signed on to have the photographer and photo booth. It made it so easy to deal with 3 vendors within one! All email communication was fast and easy.

We had never met Charlie, the photographer beforehand and he and I corresponded through calls and texts the week leading up to the wedding. He made sure to get all the shots I specifically wanted and had great ideas for us. Even though we never met I was at ease with him all day long and while he was there photographing he was never in your face obnoxious about it, Our photos came back in a great amount of time and we are thrilled with our shots.

We had DJ Kris Kelly and from the moment he got the dance floor going it never stopped! People were up dancing and singing all night and the dance floor was packed the entire time. He played all the songs I had down as "must plays" and read off the crowd energy to keep the party going. People have told us they have never been to a wedding where they have seen so much dancing.

My experience with Versatile was easy and completely stress free. I highly recommend them for all their services! A +++

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Joel

Joel · Married on 04/28/2019

Better then words can describe

Versatile events have been truly amazing to work with. We used them for my wedding this past May 5, and I can not wait to see the pictures.
    Charlie was absolutely amazing from our engagement photos to the wedding day in the rain. He was beyond polite, and fun to work with. He knew the exact photo to get despite the weather.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Maria · Married on 04/06/2019

Very professional

Very professional and very helpful in planning our wedding for my daughter. Greg was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Abigail Laczi · Married on 01/19/2019

Jonathan the dj

Jonathan was Very professional and friendly, when talking about my music choices he was very friendly. Knew how to encorporatw everyone and get everybody on the dance floor having fun and made sure to try to play everyone’s request

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Marta

Marta Gutierrez · Married on 12/27/2018

Religious Ceremony

For years I have use the services of this family owned business. Our experience has always been positive and fully satisfied.
    Thank you for helping us create and preserve our family memories.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Audrey · Married on 11/24/2018

Best DJ!! Thanks Greg!

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding day! Greg was so easy to work with and he made it clear he wanted us to have the perfect day. He read the vibes of the crowd at the reception and had everyone dancing the whole time. He was so flexible with incorporating our favorite songs throughout the night. We also had one of our friends do a live performance of our first dance song and Greg accommodated and worked with our friend to make the perfect collaboration. Our friends and family are still talking about how sore they are from dancing all night! We highly recommend Greg for wedding receptions and ceremonies. If you want to have a great party Greg is your guy!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Kristen Ross · Married on 11/18/2018

Excellent job

Amazing job from start to finish! Thank you for making this the best day of our lives! The pictures are amazing and we will cherish forever!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/28/2018

Great Entertainment!!!

Versatile Event Designs made our wedding day so special and fun!! We are so excited to see our video and pictures! Our photographers and videographer were great and captured special moments with our closest friends and family. Our one photographer, Beatriz, came up to me at one point in the night and went table to table with me to get group shots. It made me feel so good that she took the time to go with me and take the specific pictures I wanted. The DJ and Emcee also did an amazing job! Our Emcee, Greg, was fun to work with and got all of our guests out of their seats and dancing. He interacted with the crowd and danced with us, which made the experience more impactful. The only criticism I would give is that our DJ did not play all the songs I requested. I wanted specific participation songs and told the DJ that, but other ones were played instead. Overall, Versatile was the perfect company for all of our entertainment needs for our wedding! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 10/12/2018

My experience was truly amazing! I could ask for a better day!

Charlie and Greg were truly
    Amazing

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 10/11/2018

Charlie and Joe did an awesome Job!

I used versatile events for my wedding day on October 11, 2018. I used them for photography, videography, uplighting, and monogram. My photographer Charlie was excellent!!! He showed up early and captured every detail from my preparation until the reception. He was there to lend a helping hand when needed and he was extremely professional and helpful. Joe was easy to work with and did a great job as well. Thank you Versatile for making my day truly amazing and capturing all those special moments.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Victoria · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing, absolutely amazing!!

We got married September 29th and had hired a full time videographer and photographer, a second part time photographer, DJ and The photo booth. We had nothing but amazing experience from the moment we called and came in and met Ozzy and his staff!! They made the payment process so easy for us. They couldn’t have gone more above and beyond the entire day of the wedding. They stayed extra, they ineracted with everyone and we’re so patient and understanding through the entire day! We would recommend them to anyone! Thank you all again. Tori and Ariel

Sent on 10/20/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

I am an OCD planner who likes things planned and perfect, this night there was no exception. I choose songs for the ceremony, reception entrance, (based on my wedding party and their dancing abilities or lack thereof), my first dance with my new husband, father daughter dance and mother son dance. The ceremony music I choose was not ordinary by any means, but Johnathan was up for the task! The entire wedding went flawlessly. The first dance song was Dave Matthews, You and Me, which was a little long. I looked over to Johnathan to let him know we did not want to dance anymore, and BAM, he faded perfectly into the next song seamlessly. I did not feel the need to plan the rest of the night of music out, so I gave him free range to feel the crowd and engage. He engaged the entire crowd and delivered great entertainment the ENTIRE night. He worked the crowd, danced with us, taught us new dances and played fun exciting games that I have never experienced before! Family and friends all agreed that a DJ could make or break your wedding, well Johnathan MADE my wedding BETTER than expected! I am thankful, grateful, and appreciative for his hard work that night and hope to see him in the future! I don’t know how he can be so young and experienced all at the same time! I can’t say enough about my new friend Johnathan, other than he was Enthusiastic and FUN, the perfect addition to my wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Toni · Married on 09/09/2018

We used versatile event designs for DJ and officiant. From the moment we contacted them up until our wedding they were nothing but nice and accommodating and super helpful! Rev Pete is an absolute blessing! He was always there for any and every question we had. He made our ceremony so beautiful not a dry eye in the house! Including myself LOL! We had Jonathan as our DJ. Our guests are STILL raving about how awesome he was, and are asking when is our next event to book him! LOL He played every song we requested and had our families literally dancing all night! Not to mention the games were a BIG hit too! the different variety of songs played and a high energy fun entertaining outgoing personality was exactly what we were looking for in a DJ! Versatile from the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU so much for making our wedding so so special and a night everyone will be talking about forever!! I HIGHLY recommend versatile events for your next event and/or wedding you will NOT be disappointed!!!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Meg · Married on 08/10/2018

We used versatile for our DJ, photo and video services. They were amazing and we have received so many compliments on our wedding and the music. They are professional, experienced, fun, accommodating and affordable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2018