Veronica Valentino Photography LLC Reviews

Philadelphia, PA
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Pamela T. Married on 07/23/2021

Excellent, professional, and affordable!

Veronica was easy to work very accommodating. I changed my mind 100 times and she just rolled with it. I highly recommend her and her team.

Veronica Valentino Photography LLC's reply:

Thank You Pamela and Charles, we had a blast at your wedding you two are amazing and you have a beautiful family. It was our pleasure.
    Theresa H. Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing Photography

We are glad that we picked Veronica. Her photography helps to tell the story of our magical day and we look forward to working with her again. Price was excellent for the quality product that we received

Veronica Valentino Photography LLC's reply:

Theresa, what an absolute pleasure.🥰 Thank you for such a warm welcome into your family. I look forward to photographing you and your family in the future 🥰
    Veronica
    Christina H. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing, excellent, exactly what i prayer for

Veronica and Jamie was everything I could’ve imagined. She was patient, fun, kind and made me feel at ease the moment she walked in my hotel room. She came right in and became a part of the family. She captured every ounce of my wedding through pictures from beginning to end. She was EVERYTHING. My entire bridal party loved her. She’s the BEST

Veronica Valentino Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you Christina, you and your family………Awesome! We were welcomed with open arms. The pleasure was all ours🥰 I look forward to photographing you and your family in the future 🥰
    Veronica
    Paula R. Married on 09/11/2020

Our Experience was Awesome!

Veronica & Jamie were awesome.
    They worked with us during this Pandemic having to postpone our wedding twice. They were understanding and very professional. They took amazing photos on our wedding day. They both new exactly what they were doing and were well organized. The pictures are perfect!
    They did a great job capturing our special day.

Paula & Joel
    CONGRATULATIONS 🎉🎈🍾🎊 We had such an awesome time and a beautiful couple to work with. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.
  • Nancy
    Nancy L. Married on 06/13/2021

Top notch!

Veronica has been a pleasure to work with since our first phone conversation. Planning a wedding during a pandemic has been challenging but Veronica has made the photography portion of planning easy.

Our engagement photo shoot was on a beautiful fall day and she made us feel extremely comfortable from the minute we met in person. Can’t wait to update this after our wedding later this month.

Veronica Valentino wasn’t on Wedding Wire when I was looking for a photographer so I was fortunate to find her. To all you future brides, she’s a gem and her work is beautiful.
    Nancy L.

Veronica Valentino Photography LLC's reply:

Nancy, thank you so much 🥰 for having us be a part of your day and building a lifelong friendshipp. A beautiful day with a stunning bride and groom. It was such a pleasure to photograph your wedding and I look forward to photographing you and your family in the future 🥰