Veronica Chewens Photography Reviews

7 | Catskill, NY

7 Reviews for Veronica Chewens Photography

Kayla · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing. Professional and creative

From the moment she started, you could see her passion and eye for getting great shots. She truly captures the moments that you want to remember forever. She’s an amazing photographer and an awesome person. You won’t be disappointed with her. She is the best!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Abby · Married on 10/21/2017

A+++++. We were SOO incredibly happy with Veronica as our photographer for our wedding at the Owls Hoot Barn a few weeks ago. Working with Veronica leading up to and on the day of was so easy and comfortable. She got all the shots that we asked her for ! She is laid back, and down to earth. A lot of fun to work with. We are so grateful, and look forward to seeing the final product =) Most definitely recommend Veronica for any photograph needs.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Kate · Married on 10/07/2016

Veronica and her husband were amazing at my best friends wedding. They were professional and so much fun to work with and the pictures turned out great!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Heather · Married on 10/01/2016

Veronica did an amazing job as our wedding photographer. Veronica and Jim were a perfect fit for me and my husband. They are extremely laid back and easy to work with, and at the same time managed to be everywhere and get every possible shot. I was extremely nervous about the wedding day and Veronica is one of the major reasons I was able to enjoy it. She is gentle and kind and made sure we were where we needed to be. She helped to calm my nerves not only that day but during the entire planning process. Veronica is very responsive and great to work with via email or text. She helped make my wedding day the best day ever, and now we have amazing photos that we will cherish forever. I am so happy we chose Veronica Chewens Photography for our special day.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Veronica is the best! My family and I adore her! She has done four weddings for our family. She gets great pictures, she is laid back and unobtrusive. Classy photos. Excellent.

She is an artist with a great personality. We called her the "phantom" cause we could never understand how she got such great photos but was never in the way.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2015

I used Veronica for my wedding in Lake George and for my engagement photos. Her photographs came out beautiful and she was so professional. She went the distance to make sure we got the best shots and incorporated all the shots I wanted into our day. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Lisa · Married on 08/08/2015

Veronica was so great!!! I know alot of people must say that alot but I 100% truely mean it!!!! She was so great with us, she didn't care what or how long it would take she wanted the perfect shot for everything and the photos she did you could see that in every single one, they were perfect!!!! I recomment Veronica for everyone. She was sooo professional and her knowledge was superb!!! Thanks so much Veronica for everything!!!

Sent on 02/04/2016