VeroFoto Photography Reviews

43 | Los Angeles, CA

43 Reviews for VeroFoto Photography

Veronica has such a great presence and understanding of lighting and angles and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/29/2015

VeroFoto Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I had such an amazing time at your wedding! Thank you so much for choosing me to capture this wonderful time in your lives! Congratulations!
  • Y

Yahlin · event on: 12/17/2016

Veronica was fantastic. Our photos came out beautifully! She has a great eye, dealt with my three boys (11, 8, 6) expertly, and had us done in an hour and a half. She is a true artist. And her process was incredibly easy and efficient. I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/31/2017

VeroFoto is awesome! They make you feel comfortable in front of the lands. They work quickly and efficiently. My family portraits are gorgeous!… They were delivered to me within a week via link to download. They are super friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/06/2016

We hired VeroFoto to do our engagement session. We could not be happier with our photos. They truly knew how to capture "us". The photos were gorgeous… One more beautiful than the next. They were fun to work with reasonably priced. We highly recommend VeroFoto.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Jodi · event on: 08/21/2016

This was the second Bar Mitzvah I hired Veronica at VeroFoto to shoot. She is the best! Veronica made the whole process seamless. Creative, professional, and caring are just a few of the words I would use to describe her. I would recommend VeroFoto over and over and over again! Absolutely the best!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Our experience with VeroFoto Photography was fabulous, we could have not picked a better Co. to shoot our event. The only reason we rated them 5 stars is because there was not an option for 6 stars.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Matt · Married on 05/28/2016

My wife and I couldn’t be happier with the pictures Veronica took at our wedding. Not only were the pictures fantastic, but she was pleasant to work with, and interacted well with our family members. She also has a great eye for spotting excellent picture settings and recommended a number of locations which worked out perfectly. I would certainly recommend Veronica to be your wedding Photographer.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Sandy · Married on 01/09/2016

Dear Veronica

We can't thank you enough for your talent and skill in helping us keep such beautiful memories of our wedding. At our age, memory goes fast and first. I was pretty sure I'd had a very good time at the wedding but now I know for certain. The photos are just glorious and (even better) flattering!
    Gratefully
    Sandy

Sent on 01/17/2016

I can't say enough good things about VeroFoto Photography! Veronica gave me just what we were looking for when my husband and I had a small celebration and renewed our vows. I am thrilled with the results. Beautiful work. She is a true artist from both a technical and creative perspective and the photos are stunning. Thank you Veronica!

Sent on 12/25/2015

Amazing work, so happy with the beautiful photos that captured a very exciting event!!!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Mary · Married on 09/05/2015

Veronica was delightful to work with and produced gorgeous pictures.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Veronica is amazing. Professional, kind, generous, fun, sensitive and her images are gorgeous.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Monique · Married on 09/05/2015

Veronica photographed an event I helped plan this summer, and she blew my client and I away! Her photographs were wonderful, but that's not all, her customer service, attitude, and friendliness were above and beyond! I will definitely use her again!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Philip · Married on 08/22/2015

Veronica is just great
    She does her work professionally

Sent on 09/21/2015
  • User5459593 · event on: 08/14/2015

Veronica is amazing! She works at a comfortable pace and gets it done right. Very professional.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Veronica has an incredible talent for capturing people and moments. As a musician, I've done several head shots and band photo sessions. I normally cringe seeing pictures of myself, but Veronica captured me in a way that other photographers couldn't. Everything looked natural and unguarded. It was like was seeing myself for the first time.

She is incredibly easy to work with and I give my highest recommendation.

Emanuela · event on: 04/28/2015

Very professional and great attention to details. I'd use VeroFoto again.

Sent on 06/11/2015
  • User5459583 · event on: 01/17/2015

Beautiful professional yet natural pix!

• W

Will · event on: 01/02/2015

Always friendly and personable!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Loved how she was able to quickly and beautifully photograph the unphotographable types who won't stand still or are grumpy-pants. It's amazing how Veronica gets these people happy and comfortable and they feel good about getting their picture taken. "Wow, done already? That was easy!". Pix are gorgeous. Can't wait until I've got an excuse to have professional photography again. Thank you!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Great Team to work with, they were on point and got all the images we requested plus the ones they know would be great! Love them!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Natalie · Married on 10/26/2014

Verofoto is a class act! My new husband and I chose Verofoto for our engagement and wedding photos. We could not be happier. Veronica has a true passion for what she does and it shows. Our engagement shoot was nice and relaxed. She put us at ease being in front of the camera and as a result we have some great photos. For our wedding day, the Verofoto team were awesome. We had a difficult venue which was spread out so they provided a team in order to get at the shots we needed and wanted. They did not let us down. They tag teamed so that each was covering different groups and places, the groom and his groomsmen as well as me and my bridesmaids. Then for first glance we had both photographers so they shot that experience from different angles which was really nice. They were professional and discrete so we hardly knew they were there. They kept us on track time-wise to ensure we had time to get all different shots that we had discussed. We ended up with hundreds of pictures, truly amazing and beautiful pictures. We had a really difficult time deciding on which ones would end up in our album because they were all so good. We highly recommend Verofoto Photography if you are looking for a photographer for any occasion!

Sent on 04/23/2015

VeroFoto Photography's reply:

Natalie and Justin! Thank you so much for choosing VeroFoto to capture such an important time in your lives. Your wedding was beautiful and so are you ... inside and out! We wish you so much love, happiness, health, and success.

Morgan · Married on 05/17/2014

VeroFoto provided us with the best service with the least amount of fuss. our wedding was non traditional, chaotic and full of life...our only direction to VeroFoto was that we didn't want any posed shots...and they delivered! looking back, I can see all of our guests having a great time (on carousel rides, playing games, eating ice cream, etc) and know that they weren't interrupted by a photographer. Thank you!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Laurie · Married on 05/11/2014

Veronica is amazing! Technically, she captured both the formal and posed shots, but even better were the unplanned and organic shots of our day. Personally, she is a joy to work with. Super positive and energetic, and her experience shows. She knows all of the ins and outs of wedding and reception "moments" and captured them perfectly. I'll be using her to capture all of the important life events we have in the future as well!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Joe · Married on 05/03/2014

My wife and I used Veronica off of a referral from a friend. We couldn't possibly be more pleased. Not just the quality of the photos, but the types of photos and the moments that were captured were all spot on. We are thrilled.

Sent on 11/01/2014