Vermont wedding hair by Brittany Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Annie
    Annie H. Married on 07/09/2021

Beautiful hair & makeup

Brittany did such a perfect job doing hair and makeup for both myself and my bridal party. She was really easy to communicate with, super professional, but also a lot of fun! I highly recommend her services for your wedding.

Vermont wedding hair by Brittany's reply:

Thank you Annie! It was such a pleasure working with you as well! I will already remember your bridesmaids entrance to the room! 🥰
    Lynda K. Married on 09/10/2020

Brittney is AMAZING!!

We could not have asked for a better person to do our hair and make up! Brittney was so kind and easy to work with. She listened and gave us exactly what we were looking for! She absolutely helped make my special day great!!
    Hannah Married on 08/29/2020

Very Exceptional

Brittany was fantastic to work with! She was exceptional with us but also with my niece (8 years old) and especially with my 2 year old daughter. She was very great with having me check the makeup on each girl to ensure that was exactly what I wanted. Everything was very clean and organized as well. I would highly recommend working with Brittany! Thank you so much Brittany for adding that special touch to make our day even more special then what it already was!!
  • W
    Wendy C. Married on 08/08/2020

Excellent job!

I was lucky enough to find Brittany at the last minute. She responded quickly to my request for make up services. Brittany was very attentive to everyone’s requests and did an amazing job making our wedding party look beautiful.
    If I ever need makeup services in the future I will definitely request her. I highly recommend her 😊
    Jen B. Married on 08/01/2020

Couldn't Have Asked for Better!

My fiance and I never would have thought that we would end up hosting our wedding during a global pandemic, but we decided to move forward with our 8/1/20 date and luckily Brittany was still on board to provide hair and make-up services for the big day. From my initial inquiry with her she was very responsive and professional. When it came to the day of both she and Bailee were a treat to work with and took every precaution possible to ensure the safety of them and our bridal party. Everyone who received services was so pleased and as the bride, I felt so beautiful and that Brittany did just what I had asked for. I truly appreciate you helping us out, despite the crazy world we're living in, and would highly recommend you to anyone looking for hair and make-up services in Vermont!
  • Brittany
    Brittany L. Married on 06/26/2020

Straight out of a Nicholas Sparks novel

Brittany added to our day with her complete professionalism and services. Arriving at Lake Morey Resort on time with a gorgeous smile. She was given a timeline for “first looks” and I was even ready with time to spare beforehand. She took care of each bridesmaid with hair and makeup. Everyone looked amazing! She smiled the whole day and by the end of the day I felt as if she was a part of us the whole time.
    My trial hair and makeup was excellent. We made adjustments for the day of and she was great with listening to me!

I felt confident, beautiful, and nevertheless like the complete look was perfect. Exactly what I asked for. Our whole wedding seemed to me like it came straight out of a Nicolas Sparks novel. Dancing under the stars. The sun hitting the fall foliage on the Vermont mountains perfectly. My hair and makeup was on point that day thanks to Brittany.