Vermilion Strings Reviews

46 | Lafayette, LA

46 Reviews for Vermilion Strings

46 Vermilion Strings Reviews

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

We chose to have a solo violinist play for our wedding ceremony. The music for the ceremony was absolutely beaitiful and the perfect touch to our small, intimate wedding :). Lauren Baker is such a talented musician and so great to work with! Response time is quick. She’s very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to making song selections for your ceremony as well. Thank you Lauren for helping make our day so special and beautiful!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren, for this lovely review! I truly enjoyed playing for your wedding :-).

Katelynn · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything was absolutely beautiful. They were even able to accommodate short notice changes to the music. Great musicians!

• F

Frances · Married on 06/22/2018

Very professional musicians. The music was beautiful and sounded just as I had imagined. A wonderful experience. Lauren was so easy to work with. Her suggestions were very helpful.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Frances! We very much appreciated the opportunity and I'm so glad you were pleased.

Dara · Married on 06/02/2018

I hired vermillion strings for my daighters wedding ceremony. Emma, the coordinator, was responsive, answered all of my questions, and coordinates with the church organist. This made my job as mother of the bride/ wedding coordinator much easier. The pricing was competitive. We had 3 musicians, violin cello and trumpet. They were professional,and the music was great. My guest who arrived early said the prelude music was lovely. I would definitely hire Vermillion Strings again.

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

We loved working with Vermillion Strings! They were quick to respond and flexible with what my husband and I wanted for our wedding ceremony. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Hi, Katie, Thank you so much for this great review! We had a lot of fun playing for your wedding. It was beautiful.

Braylin · Married on 04/21/2018

I was very pleased. Although I was too nervous to hear most of the music what I did hear sounded great. They were very accommodating
    And willing to work FOR me

Sent on 05/01/2018

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thanks, Braylin! I'm glad everything turned out the way you wanted!

Anne · Married on 04/21/2018

Vermillion Strings has performed at numerous events for us and has always done a beautiful job. We highly recommend them!

Alyssa · Married on 04/21/2018

We used Vermilion Strings for our wedding ceremony music and had a fantastic experience! Emma from VS was always very quick to respond during the planning process, answered my many questions and helped me with music selection. We hired a solo cellist and couldn’t be happier with our decision! The music was beautiful! We received many compliments from family & friends. Vermilion strings helped make our wedding day special- we would definitely recommend!

Ben · Married on 03/31/2018

Vermilion Strings work with our Sacred Music Program this Easter Vigil past (2018). The musicians are some to finest musicians that I have had the pleasure of working with at St. Peter's. Their attention to detail and professionalism is of the highest standard; they were truly a pleasure to work with in making beautiful music. I highly recommend Vermilion Strings for your string quartet needs. A wonderful experience!!

Ben L. LeBleu, F.G.S.M. Director of Sacred Music
    St. Peter's Church, New Iberia, Louisiana

Sent on 05/25/2018

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Ben! We are looking forward to working with you, again!

Brian · Married on 03/24/2018

Great vendor, music was great!

Cathleen · Married on 03/17/2018

Emma was responsive to my emails and was able to bring beautiful music to our Daughters Wedding!
    We would use this group again!

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2018

When I first booked Vermilion Strings, I was tentative because they were above the price range that I had hoped to spend for ceremony musicians. However, I could not be happier with my choice to go with them! Lauren and her fellow musicians could not be more responsive or professional. Simply put, they are a pleasure to work with. Above this and all other points, from the moment I was rushed into the bridal suite in our church, I could not believe my ears. I could never have dreamed that music so beautiful would be playing at our wedding. Lauren has built at team who is above all others in Louisiana! She event went above and beyond to play the "Game of Thrones" theme song for one of our prelude songs. This was a new song for Vermilion Strings, so her willingness to do that for us is extremely appreciated! She made our day more than we could have ever dreamed it would be!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Hi, Lauren, Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We really did have fun playing for your wedding and enjoyed adding "Game of Thrones" :-).

Lauren · Married on 01/20/2018

The music for my wedding was sophisticated and elegant. It was exactly what I envisioned and more! We received many compliments from our guests. Lauren was extremely helpful during the process and made sure everything went smoothly. Her list of song suggestions were excellent and also made my job very easy. I highly recommend the Vermilion Strings for any event!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren, for asking us to play for your ceremony and for the lovely review!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/12/2018

Vermillion strings provided us with the most lovely ceremony music. Made planning our ceremony so much easier on us. I’ll use them for all of my children’s weddings.

Gretchen · Married on 01/05/2018

It was a blessing to have Mrs. Lauren and the Vermilion Strings. We received so many compliments on the ceremony music. The priest and deacon loved the music. Mrs. Lauren was very easy to work with and always responsed quickly with any questions. I would definitely recommend the Vermilion Strings.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you, Gretchen, for the kind words. So glad everyone was pleased!

Nancy · Married on 12/30/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Lauren and Paul on our wedding. It is so nice to not have to worry or even give a second thought to a working part of your big day. I knew I could count on them to have beautiful music and they provided!!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Nancy, for including us in such a special event, and thank you for these kind words!

Tracy · Married on 12/16/2017

There is so much that goes into planning the perfect wedding! I would have to say that hiring Vermilion Strings would have to be one of the best decisions we made in our planning process. Music was very important to my daughter, the Bride, and we were please beyond perfection! Every aspect of the musicians was extremely professional, talented, and just perfect! We have received so many compliments from wedding guests telling us the music was their favorite part of the wedding. I would hire them for another wedding in an instant, but sadly, I have no more weddings to plan!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Tracy, for the lovely review!

Suzanne · Married on 12/09/2017

If you want the absolute best this is your group. So talented! Such a pleasure and treat to listen to! We have gotten so much wonderful feedback from our guests as well. Thanks Lauren and Vermilion Strings for once again making our service beautiful and special!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review! We were honored to be part of both your daughters' weddings and thank you for choosing us!

Ashley · Married on 11/24/2017

Such a pleasure to work with! Very professional! Highly recommend!

Leah · Married on 11/18/2017

Perfect touch to our wedding! The violinist made our quaint, elegant wedding very special!

Hailey · Married on 11/11/2017

Lauren did an amazing job! I am so happy we chose to have a violinist... she made everything so perfect and sounded amazing! Very easy to work with and helped me get exactly what I wanted! Thanks so much!

Lynette · Married on 10/27/2017

Vermillion Strings was superb. The music provided at my daughters wedding ceremony set the perfect background for a glorious occasion. Emma was so helpful in insuring the music selection reflected the wishes of the bride. It was uplifting and inspiring! Thank you!

Caitland · Married on 10/21/2017

So professional and very easy to work with!

Liz · Married on 10/14/2017

As a wedding planner, I have collaborated with Lauren Baker for several years. I rely on Lauren to book musicians and vocalist and collaborate with the couple to make selections for the nuptial mass. She is always accommodating and knowledgeable, not to mention her high level of performance. Being dependable and reliable is a priority for me and she never disappoints. I highly recommend Lauren and Vermillion Strings!