Vermilion Strings Reviews

84 Reviews for Vermilion Strings

1 User photo

Sarah Ellison · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Vermilion Strings - Violin Ceremony Music

Emma was so great to work with! She was extremely quick to respond to emails and made my instrumental ceremony music dreams come to life! Their services are affordable and I would highly recommend Vermilion Strings!

Sent on 05/01/2020

Cree Floyd · Getting married on 08/03/2021

Wedding ceremony

They made the ceremony so beautiful!

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Kendra

Kendra Webster · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Dreams & Vision Became Reality

Words can't express my boundless gratitude to Vermilion Strings. I married the love of my life on 12.31.19 in Jena, Louisiana (which was about 2 hours away from Lafayette, LA). When other company's said no to my event being NYE Vermilion Strings said yes without a doubt. No only did they perform on a holiday but also two hours away from their home base. Emma G with Vermilion Strings was a Godsend and was very easy to work with. She offered several ways to provide payment without me even have to leave my seat. They were even accommodating when I decided a month prior to the even to add an additional instrument. Vermilion Strings performers were prompt and very timely. Although I provided them with a time line of the ceremony events they filled in exactly when and where needed. They sounded angelic, magical, and whimsical. Vermilion Strings added a very elegant touch to my wedding day and made it truly a day that my husband and myself will remember and cherish forever. Vermilion Strings has been the talk of my small town event for nearly the past 2 weeks. I cannot thank Emma and Vermilion Strings enough and thank you for helping me bring my fairy tale wedding to reality.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Hannah Trahan · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Highly Recommend!

Vermillion Strings is my top recommendation for all of my clients. As a planner, its very important to me that I recommend vendors who will provide excellent service, product and professionalism! Vermillion Strings is just that!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Hannah! We love working with you, too. We appreciate your professionalism, calmness, and attention to detail.

Jenna Vallot · Married on 08/02/2020

Vermilion Strings

Very professional and incredibly talented! Our nuptial mass was incredible thanks to Vermilion Strings!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Kiley · Married on 07/21/2020

Great experience

Easy to work with and beautiful music

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • F

Fred Reggie · Married on 05/05/2020

Vermilion Strings is the Gold Standard!

Wow! Your performance at the Cathedral Friday evening for our daughter's wedding was nothing short of being heavenly magnificent. So many guests commented that they had never attended a wedding with such a superior musical component. The instrumentals and the vocals were executed with precision and passion, bringing the ceremony to a level worthy of any great concert hall. Thank you for affording us the opportunity to enjoy your spiritually inspired gifts.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Fred, for taking the time to write this lovely review! We are so grateful that you asked us to participate in your daughter's wedding and so very happy that you were pleased!

Mary Allen · Married on 03/14/2020

Allen/Paz Wedding

Such a pleasure to work with. Very professional!! Music for the wedding was beautiful. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Melody · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing Experience

Emma and her musicians were extremely easy to work with throughout the entire process. They gave suggestions where needed and helped out with music selections when we really needed it.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Mother Of The Bride · Married on 11/09/2019

Very professional and an ease to work with

The wedding music was all we hoped for
    Beautiful music for beautiful events

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Katie

Katie Perkins · Married on 11/08/2019

Beautifully played music for our big day!

Vermilion strings were very professional, prepared and easy to work with for our wedding ceremony. All of our guest commented on how beautiful the music was during and before our ceremony. Highly recommend their services!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Noelle Sonnier · Married on 10/26/2019

Professional and Beautiful

They are so easy and professional to work with and music selections are beautiful.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Megan Begue · Married on 10/18/2019

Simply beautiful, elegant, and calming.

We chose a solo harpist for our wedding and it could not have been more elegant and gorgeous! I also found it to be so relaxing considering how nervous I was to walk up the altar with everyone watching! Also great communication from Emma who handled everything perfectly!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you, Megan! I'm so glad everything turned out and the music was able to help you relax on your way down the aisle!

Laura Estelow · Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful music!

Beautiful music! We loved and guests loved them as well. Simply amazing experience! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Vicki

Vicki Lee Sydboten · Married on 07/18/2019

Very good experience.

This group played at my daughters wedding in June 2019. The music was beautiful. Very professional group. I would highly recommend for any special occasion you may have!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Jennifer Foreman · Married on 06/15/2019

A Pleasure to Work With!

Complete professional! Lauren is such a pleasure to work with. We selected a song not on her list and without hesitation she accommodated our request. I would highly recommend the Vermilion Strings to anyone seeking to create a beautiful atmosphere at their next event!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Kathy Ray · Married on 06/14/2019

Set the atmosphere for a perfect wedding day!

Vermillion Strings was the perfect choice for my daughter's wedding. They were professional, on time, easy to work with & the music was perfect for a romantic wedding. I am usually nervous to hire from online, but I couldn't have done any better had I heard them before!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Fulmer · Married on 05/24/2019

Memorable music!

Their music is absolutely beautiful! I really value good music and think it was a part of my ceremony that many will remember. They are easy to contact, work with, and they are flexible. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Amelie

Amelie · Married on 05/24/2019

Exactly What We Wanted!

I had always dreamed of having a string quartet at my husband and my wedding. As a music teacher and someone who has played guitar at mass for years, I knew exactly which songs, psalms, and music settings we wanted to play for the wedding mass. Vermillion Strings was able to learn all of the songs I wanted at our wedding and made our day perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you, Amelie! Congratulations on the wedding and I'm so glad we could help your dream come true!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

I reached out to Vermilion Strings knowing I wanted ceremony music for my outdoor wedding, but wasn't exactly sure which instruments or how many I wanted. Emma was so helpful and stayed in touch with me throughout the entire process to help me make decisions. Their website was also super helpful as there are audio and videos of the different instruments they offer as well as song selections. The Cello and Violin added such a beautiful touch to our wedding. Our guests raved about it!!! It's vendors like Vermilion Strings that make wedding planning a breeze!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Vermilion Strings's reply:

I'm so glad we could help you out, Kaitlyn! Congratulations on the wedding and best wishes! We're here if you ever need live music in the future :)

Morgan Bares · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful and professional!

Vermilion Strings played for our destination wedding this year in Mexico. We chose to have a violinist and pianist who played before and during the ceremony. Vermilion Strings is professional with serious musical talent - every single piece they played was so beautiful. Lauren was very accommodating with providing pages of music selections, but also helped us to narrow down and choose the right music for us and our ceremony. We still receive compliments about our wedding music - everyone was so impressed. Having such beautiful, classic music during our ceremony made our big day even more special. Thank you so much, Vermilion Strings!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Morgan, for your kind review! I'm so glad to hear that you and your guests were pleased and that we could participate in such a special event in your life. It was truly beautiful!

Danette Bares · Married on 05/10/2019

The best!

My experience with Vermillion Strings has been nothing but perfect!!! I could not possibly think of ever using anyone else for my daughter's wedding. From the initial meeting of the selection of music down to the day of wedding I could not have asked for a more beautiful experience. They are by far THE BEST!! Trust them and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Carol

Carol Angelloz · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful addition to our daughter's wedding!!

Vermillion Strings was the perfect choice for our daughter's wedding. Lauren was great to work with. We had the key board, violin, and the cello which made for the perfect sound of elegance that we were wanting.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Vermilion Strings's reply:

We thank you for this lovely review, Carol! The most important thing to us is that our clients are happy!
  • Marissa

Marissa Doucet Mouton · Married on 04/20/2019

Loved Vermilion Strings!

Vermilion Strings made the most beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony! Our guests raved about how much they loved them. Their service is amazing and they have a great song selection - the perfect balance between classics and modern. Absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Kohlie

Kohlie Frantzen · Married on 04/20/2019

It’s more than just music performance

Saying Vermilion Strings makes good music is like saying Steve Jobs made neat computer stuff!

We were fortunate enough to work with Vermilion Strings for my mother-in-law’s birthday party recently. It was a milestone birthday, and we probably had around 100 guests of all ages from diverse regions around the country. The party was unforgettable not only for the beautiful music but also for the Vermilion Strings attention to logistics and detail before the first table and chair were ever set up for the party!

Vermilion Strings understood immediately the impact of the crowd size, age profile, room space and acoustics, time of day, and other factors we hadn’t thought about to produce the perfect arrangement of instruments, performers, and the song list necessary to create a wonderful party. Having somebody so familiar with music production and performance made our overall experience of actually putting everything else together (invitations, food, drinks, etc.) much more tolerable and saved our sanity.

Without Vermilion Strings, it would have been much more difficult if not impossible to achieve what we did! We certainly recommend Vermilion Strings not only for the music, which was outstanding, but for the professionalism and thoughtfulness that happened both in and out of sight before, during, and after the party to make it exceptional.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you for such an amazing review, Kohlie! As you know, we were so honored to play for your party. Your mother-in-law is an extraordinary woman as is the rest of your family. Hearing about her lifetime accomplishments was so very inspiring. We were most grateful to be a part of the tribute to a beautiful, intelligent, accomplished, elegant lady! And NO WAY could she possibly be 80!