Vermilion Strings Reviews

1 User photo

Vermilion Strings 1
  • F

Fred Reggie · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Vermilion Strings is the Gold Standard!

Wow! Your performance at the Cathedral Friday evening for our daughter's wedding was nothing short of being heavenly magnificent. So many guests commented that they had never attended a wedding with such a superior musical component. The instrumentals and the vocals were executed with precision and passion, bringing the ceremony to a level worthy of any great concert hall. Thank you for affording us the opportunity to enjoy your spiritually inspired gifts.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Fred, for taking the time to write this lovely review! We are so grateful that you asked us to participate in your daughter's wedding and so very happy that you were pleased!
  • Vicki

Vicki Lee Sydboten · Married on 07/18/2019

Very good experience.

This group played at my daughters wedding in June 2019. The music was beautiful. Very professional group. I would highly recommend for any special occasion you may have!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Jennifer Foreman · Married on 06/15/2019

A Pleasure to Work With!

Complete professional! Lauren is such a pleasure to work with. We selected a song not on her list and without hesitation she accommodated our request. I would highly recommend the Vermilion Strings to anyone seeking to create a beautiful atmosphere at their next event!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Kathy Ray · Married on 06/14/2019

Set the atmosphere for a perfect wedding day!

Vermillion Strings was the perfect choice for my daughter's wedding. They were professional, on time, easy to work with & the music was perfect for a romantic wedding. I am usually nervous to hire from online, but I couldn't have done any better had I heard them before!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Fulmer · Married on 05/24/2019

Memorable music!

Their music is absolutely beautiful! I really value good music and think it was a part of my ceremony that many will remember. They are easy to contact, work with, and they are flexible. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Amelie

Amelie · Married on 05/24/2019

Exactly What We Wanted!

I had always dreamed of having a string quartet at my husband and my wedding. As a music teacher and someone who has played guitar at mass for years, I knew exactly which songs, psalms, and music settings we wanted to play for the wedding mass. Vermillion Strings was able to learn all of the songs I wanted at our wedding and made our day perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Vermilion Strings 2

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you, Amelie! Congratulations on the wedding and I'm so glad we could help your dream come true!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

I reached out to Vermilion Strings knowing I wanted ceremony music for my outdoor wedding, but wasn't exactly sure which instruments or how many I wanted. Emma was so helpful and stayed in touch with me throughout the entire process to help me make decisions. Their website was also super helpful as there are audio and videos of the different instruments they offer as well as song selections. The Cello and Violin added such a beautiful touch to our wedding. Our guests raved about it!!! It's vendors like Vermilion Strings that make wedding planning a breeze!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Vermilion Strings's reply:

I'm so glad we could help you out, Kaitlyn! Congratulations on the wedding and best wishes! We're here if you ever need live music in the future :)
  • Carol

Carol Angelloz · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful addition to our daughter's wedding!!

Vermillion Strings was the perfect choice for our daughter's wedding. Lauren was great to work with. We had the key board, violin, and the cello which made for the perfect sound of elegance that we were wanting.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Vermilion Strings's reply:

We thank you for this lovely review, Carol! The most important thing to us is that our clients are happy!
  • Marissa

Marissa Doucet Mouton · Married on 04/20/2019

Loved Vermilion Strings!

Vermilion Strings made the most beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony! Our guests raved about how much they loved them. Their service is amazing and they have a great song selection - the perfect balance between classics and modern. Absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Kohlie

Kohlie Frantzen · Married on 04/20/2019

It’s more than just music performance

Saying Vermilion Strings makes good music is like saying Steve Jobs made neat computer stuff!

We were fortunate enough to work with Vermilion Strings for my mother-in-law’s birthday party recently. It was a milestone birthday, and we probably had around 100 guests of all ages from diverse regions around the country. The party was unforgettable not only for the beautiful music but also for the Vermilion Strings attention to logistics and detail before the first table and chair were ever set up for the party!

Vermilion Strings understood immediately the impact of the crowd size, age profile, room space and acoustics, time of day, and other factors we hadn’t thought about to produce the perfect arrangement of instruments, performers, and the song list necessary to create a wonderful party. Having somebody so familiar with music production and performance made our overall experience of actually putting everything else together (invitations, food, drinks, etc.) much more tolerable and saved our sanity.

Without Vermilion Strings, it would have been much more difficult if not impossible to achieve what we did! We certainly recommend Vermilion Strings not only for the music, which was outstanding, but for the professionalism and thoughtfulness that happened both in and out of sight before, during, and after the party to make it exceptional.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you for such an amazing review, Kohlie! As you know, we were so honored to play for your party. Your mother-in-law is an extraordinary woman as is the rest of your family. Hearing about her lifetime accomplishments was so very inspiring. We were most grateful to be a part of the tribute to a beautiful, intelligent, accomplished, elegant lady! And NO WAY could she possibly be 80!

Anya Burgess · Married on 03/09/2019

Perfect Experience

Vermilion Strings played an acoustic event at my violin shop, Sola Violins. They were easy to work with, had a wonderfully varied repertoire to suit the audience (from gorgeous Classical pieces to jazzy/pop standards), and of course the music was top-notch, world-class. Many listeners remarked on how incredible it was to hear such professional musicians up close, like listening to a dream! Highest recommendation!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you for this great review! We had a blast playing at your beautiful shop and hope to do it again, soon.

Kristin Carbo · Married on 01/26/2019

Wish I would have called them first

After a few failed attempts to secure a pianist on our own for a cocktail party, we were directed towards Lauren at Vermilion Strings. Within hours of speaking, Lauren was able to find us exactly what we were looking for and our pianist really made our party perfect. Our pianist was on time, played beautifully and the cost was very reasonable. I will definteiy use Vermilion Strings for my next event and recommend them to anyone who needs to book talent.

Dear Kristin,

Thank you so much for this lovely review! It was a pleasure working with you, and if you ever need live musicians in the future, please do call on me.

All the best,

Lauren

Kacee Thompson · Married on 01/24/2019

It was great experience from start to finish!

Vermilion Strings is professional, punctual, and best of all, extremely talented. I would highly recommend them. They set the tone for the evening, and were just perfect!

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you, Kacee, it was a pleasure working with you. Please keep us in mind for any future events!

Emma Guidry

Jean-Paul Lançon · Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding 1-18-19

Very helpful and knowledgeable.

Alicia · Married on 01/18/2019

Sounded like Heaven

Finding beautiful, traditional music for the ceremony was very important to us. And we are so glad we came upon Vermilion Strings. They were so good at keeping in contact with us and making sure they had prepared everything just as we wanted. They definitely surpassed our expectations and helped make the ceremony feel like a dream. It was lovely, and we had many of our guests raving about how much they loved the strings. Beautiful beautiful work.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Julie F · Married on 12/28/2018

Great experience with Vermilion Strings

Vermilion Strings played at my wedding ceremony and did an amazing job. They were super easy to work with and made great recommendations regarding the possible ensembles. We went with a piano and violin-- it was beautiful!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Julie, for taking the time to write this kind review. Im so very glad you were pleased 👍!

Victoria Heinen · Married on 12/21/2018

Wedding music

Fabulous to work with! Extremely helpful in music selections. Worked great with singers. Highly recommend! Very talented.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Vermilion Strings's reply:

We are so glad you were pleased, Victoria! Thank you for including us in one of the most important days of your life, and thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Cyndi Simmons · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful!

I can't say enough about Vermilionville Strings. The whole process was impeccable. From the reservations to the actual wedding. The music was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for making my daughter's day so special!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thanks, Cyndi - I'm so glad everything went smoothly for you! We were pleased to be a part of the big day.

Mariea · Married on 10/20/2018

A m a z i n g

We couldn’t have picked a better group to do our ceremony music. They were so nice and patient and extremely helpful. They answered every question and never made us feel stupid for not knowing an answer. They even helped us pick music when we were stumped. The music at the ceremony was played flawlessly. They weren’t expensive but definitely worth every single penny!

Sent on 10/29/2018

John B Bertucci · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly recommend

On October 18 and 19, 2018, we were very fortunate to have Mrs. Lauren Baker and the Vermilion Strings group play at both our rehearsal dinner and our ceremony. Having them play both venues was special, because the group was able to play some really fun and beautiful pieces at the rehearsal. Such contemporary songs could not be played in this particular church for the ceremony, so hearing those selections at the rehearsal dinner was a treat. They truly are the best of the best in terms of performance both during the event and before the event (the planning phase etc). Top notch all around. If you plan on having the best string ensemble, I recommend calling ASAP as they will book up quickly.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Barret! We very much enjoyed playing contemporary things at your rehearsal dinner and then the classical selections for the wedding. Such a nice mix for a wonderful couple and I'm so glad you were pleased.

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

We chose to have a solo violinist play for our wedding ceremony. The music for the ceremony was absolutely beaitiful and the perfect touch to our small, intimate wedding :). Lauren Baker is such a talented musician and so great to work with! Response time is quick. She’s very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to making song selections for your ceremony as well. Thank you Lauren for helping make our day so special and beautiful!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren, for this lovely review! I truly enjoyed playing for your wedding :-).

Katelynn · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything was absolutely beautiful. They were even able to accommodate short notice changes to the music. Great musicians!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • F

Frances · Married on 06/22/2018

Very professional musicians. The music was beautiful and sounded just as I had imagined. A wonderful experience. Lauren was so easy to work with. Her suggestions were very helpful.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Vermilion Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Frances! We very much appreciated the opportunity and I'm so glad you were pleased.

Dara · Married on 06/02/2018

I hired vermillion strings for my daighters wedding ceremony. Emma, the coordinator, was responsive, answered all of my questions, and coordinates with the church organist. This made my job as mother of the bride/ wedding coordinator much easier. The pricing was competitive. We had 3 musicians, violin cello and trumpet. They were professional,and the music was great. My guest who arrived early said the prelude music was lovely. I would definitely hire Vermillion Strings again.

Sent on 06/23/2018