Verde Boutique Salon Reviews

Verde Boutique Salon 7
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience!

I cannot say enough great things about Verde Weddings! Through the planning process they were responsive and everything was clearly explained in the booking platform they use. The day of the wedding Sam and Tia showed up promptly and really helped the whole morning run smoothly. We had 6 bridesmaids, myself, one flower girl, and my mother get their hair done and everyone looked fabulous. My girls all loved that they used great products. Everyone's hair lasted through the late June humidity and dancing all night. Could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Tanushree · Married on 04/13/2019

Hire this Glam Squad!!!

I hired Verde for my Hindu Jewish fusion wedding and they were so professional and amazing throughout the process! For my trial the space is so beautiful and they had no problem with the time it took getting the style right. We experimented with extensions (something I have never done before) and it turned out amazing!! I also think they are more on trend and up to date with their style compared to other salons I've seen and at a more reasonable price. The morning of the wedding is super stressful as you can imagine but Sammi and Lauren did such an amazing job keeping everyone on track and making my girls look EXACTLY like their Pinterest pics/inspo. They did such a good job that other brides to be have asked me for their info!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

My experience with Verde Salon was perfect! From communication, to my trial, to the day of, the hair and makeup artists were professional, accommodating, incredibly talented, and easy to work with. My bridesmaids brought inspiration photos, and Samantha, Deanna, Tia, and Nicole went above and beyond to create the exact look each bridesmaid was looking for. I cannot say enough good things about Verde! I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a hair/makeup vendor!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Catherine · Married on 08/18/2018

Deanna and her crew were the best! They not only did a beautiful job on my bridal look and my bridesmaid's styles - but their products and practices are eco friendly and smell delicious. They were so fun and pleasant to have around during that special getting ready time - chatting and keeping everything relaxed :) My hair and makeup request changed and evolved into something unique - and Deanna made my dream into reality! Would recommend Verde for any bride!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Sam, the coordinator was great to work with and Sandra, the makeup artist was fantastic! I wish she could do my makeup every day of my life. All of my girls loved their looks and everyone's makeup still looked perfect at the end of the night! She was friendly and flexible with our schedule. She did everyone's makeup except waited til after we ate lunch to do our lips! Those little details just helped make the day go completely smooth and stress free. I just loved her

Sent on 08/26/2018

Emily · Married on 07/07/2018

We had a wonderful time with Verde and Sammi - she was so wonderful and did a fabulous job on everyone's hair! Thanks so much for making my day perfect.

Sent on 07/24/2018
  • W

Wycoff · Married on 06/16/2018

I had such a great experience with verde salon! They were extremely professional and communicative. Tia is my normal stylist and she was with one of the owners. Both of them did a fantastic job. They made my bridesmaids with short fine hair and long think hair all look amazing. My hair including extensions stayed put all night and was extremely comfortable. I would hire them again 100%.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Meagen · Married on 06/10/2018

My husband and I got married a little over a week ago and using Verde Salon for hair and makeup was one of the best decisions I made! I go to the salon for my hair and knew we would be in good hands with Tia, Samantha, and Sandra, and they exceeded expectations! Hair and makeup started early, but the Team was there with smiles on and ready to make the ladies beautiful! We received many compliments throughout the night on our hair and makeup. Thank you to the Verde Wedding Team for making our wedding day beautiful and thank you Tia for making me feel like the most beautiful bride! Meagen & Chris Cutler 06.10.18

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Verde Boutique Salon 8

Tracy · Married on 04/21/2018

Couldn’t have done it without them! Deanna and Samantha were amazing. Not only do they know their stuff, they have great style, and super fun to chit chat with! I had three trials because i couldn’t decide on what to do. Deanna was super patient and very helpful. She took the time to get to know me and guide me into what looked best for me. Also, the salon is so stinking cute! I’ve actually made them my regular hair salon. Book a trial and you’ll see!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Verde Boutique Salon 9
    Verde Boutique Salon 10
    Verde Boutique Salon 11
    Verde Boutique Salon 12

Kristen · Married on 02/17/2018

I can't say enough about Samantha and the verde girls. From my trial to the wedding day, Samantha really listened and was there to answer all my emails and questions. I wanted something sleek and simple but at the same time, elegant and classic, and that's exactly what I got. My wedding day was everything I dreamt it would be and my updo held all night! My bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law also felt beautiful in their hairstyles. I can't thank you enough for making us all feel and look our best! XO Kristen Matchem

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Verde Boutique Salon 13
    Verde Boutique Salon 14
    Verde Boutique Salon 15
    Verde Boutique Salon 16
    Verde Boutique Salon 17

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

I am so happy I used Verde for my wedding day. Leading up to the wedding they were so easy to work with to create a contract and to book a trail for myself and my mom. Then on wedding day they came to my house to do hair and makeup. It made the day so much easier not having to travel anywhere. The ladies that came out to do the hair and makeup were also great. I loved how they listen to what you want but also provide suggestions and input. I absolutely loved my hairstyle and makeup. I am not a makeup girl and they made the makeup look so natural. Also on wedding day they were great with sticking to the timeline and getting us done early.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

I had the most amazing experience with Verde Salon for my wedding! Everyone who works there is so kind, so helpful and so easy to work with! I was lucky enough to have my hair and makeup done by Verde for my best friend’s wedding and was so impressed that I knew I needed them for my big day! I can’t say enough about Sam who did my hair and makeup. Her easy-going and calm demeanor made for the most relaxed wedding morning. From the trial to my wedding day she listened to everything I was looking for and then exceeded my expectations! What more could you ask for! A million thank you’s to the beautiful ladies at Verde for making me feel so beautiful!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2017

Everything was wonderful -- especially loved getting the lipstick for touch ups!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Erin · Married on 08/18/2017

Deanna and her staff at Verde Salon made my visions come true on my wedding day. Professional, camera ready, and flawless are just some things to describe their work. What I love about them is that they use all natural, saustainable makeup products. They were able to create the exact look I wanted! I was so lucky to have them on my special day!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Janet · Married on 07/22/2017

Deanna and the Verde staff are amazing. So professional and creative. I go to Verde regularly but Deanna flew to my wedding in South Carolina where it was 96 degrees (plus humidity) and did an amazing job. With so many things going on during your wedding day it was such a relief to have such a professional perfect the look I wanted and have it stay flawless the whole night. Deanna and the Verde staff really listened to what I wanted and made it come true. They are the best!

Sent on 01/28/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/15/2017

The team was very helpful and flexible

Sent on 09/11/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

I used Verde as a bridesmaid and then as a bride, and both times they were amazing. I would truly recommend them to anyone. They are so helpful, detail oriented, and they use natural products. Both times I brought an image of what I wanted for hair and makeup, and they are so talented I looked exactly like the picture. They were also so flexible with what I wanted and changes that I wanted made during my trial - I really appreciated it. If anyone is looking for a hair and makeup stylist in the Boston area DEFINITELY go with them!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Caitlin · Married on 06/10/2017

LOVED working with Sophia and Ashley! They were professional, sweet, did amazing work, and kept to schedule plus had time for touch ups which is super impressive considering I had 9 bridesmaids, a flower girl, and my mother to get done! Each girls hair was unique and beautiful plus they did a fantastic job with my hair and did exactly what I wanted! Would definitely recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Anne-Marie · Married on 05/06/2017

I had a great experience!!!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Katie · Married on 04/30/2017

Verde is my usual hair salon, so when it came time to choose my hair and makeup artists it was a no-brainer. They were so quick to respond to my emails and answer any questions I or my wedding party had. Deanna, Samantha and Sandra did an amazing job on everyone. My skin broke out the week of the wedding and Deanna was able to cover up all my spots and they were barely noticeable. I'm incredibly happy with their work and would definitely recommend them to other brides!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/15/2017

I am so glad that I chose Verde to do the hair and make up for my wedding. They were so great about answering all my questions quickly. I also had them do my hair and make up for my engagement pictures and after some of my girls saw them they decided they wanted their hair and make up done too. They were so wonderful and understanding about all the changes I needed to make to the number of people having their hair and makeup done. They were on time and easy to work with. A true gem!

Sent on 09/09/2017
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/01/2017

Samantha, Shannon and Sandra are all amazing!!! I am so happy I chose the wedding team at Verde to style our hair and makeup for our wedding. Samantha was very responsive to my questions and so easy to work with. The timing of the morning went perfectly and was stress free thanks to them! I could not be happier with how my makeup and hair came out, I felt so beautiful and like a princess. We started getting ready at 7:30 am and my hair and makeup both stayed immaculate through the end of our reception at 11 pm! All the other girls were thrilled too! The team at Verde is extremely talented and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/08/2017
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 12/31/2016

Ashley & Deanna were absolutely amazing at my New Years Eve wedding. They were fun, professional and extremely flexible with the crazy schedule I had for that day. I was so grateful that they were able to stay for several additional hours, on a holiday, to do touchups for me and my girls after pictures and prior to the ceremony. We got ENDLESS compliments on our hair and makeup and everyone looked beyond perfect. They took every request the girls gave them and made each of my bridesmaids, moms and myself feel beautiful and special. The makeup was natural but glamorous for new years eve and everyone looked like THEMSELVES which was really important to me. I cannot thank Ashley & Deanna enough for their help on my wedding day and every time I look at my pictures I am reminded of what an amazing job they did. I would say choosing to work with Verde Salon was one the best wedding decisions I made <3 Thank you again!

Sent on 02/09/2017

J · Married on 11/12/2016

I love Verde Boutique Salon! I've been going there for over 2 years now - they are very friendly, professional, and they always make sure I'm satisfied before I leave. Deanna (one of the co-owners) is my hairdresser and I made sure to book her for my wedding. This review is for more than the one day that she did everyone's hair for my wedding; she spent months prior to that making sure that my hair was healthy, the right color, and the right length for my wedding day. I went from bleached, ashy blonde to a rich brunette for my wedding, and Deanna made sure I was happy with how my hair looked well before my big day.

On the actual wedding day, my three bridesmaids brought pictures of how they wanted their hair to look and Deanna nailed all three styles even though it was her first time meeting them. I asked for a simpler style (Hollywood type glam waves/curls) and my hair looked phenomenal throughout the entire night. I had a really heavy hair comb that Deanna managed to stick to my head without it moving. I'm very happy with my entire experience! I would recommend Verde Boutique Salon highly to anyone, whether they're getting married, want to change their hair color, need their hair styled for an event, or just even a cut.

I should also mention that Tia styled my hair for my Engagement Shoot into an intricate half-up, half-down hairdo with a braided design and it was absolutely stunning. She is also on the Wedding Team!

Sent on 03/02/2017