Verbena Floral Design Reviews

Verbena Floral Design 6
Verbena Floral Design 7

Andrea · Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful flowers, excellent service

Verbena Floral was fantastic to work with. Addie was very helpful in designing a floral arrangement that fit our style without a lot of guidance from us. The service on the day of the wedding was very professional, set up and cleanup were seamless and all the flowers looked lovely.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Jordyn

Jordyn Garsson · Married on 06/09/2019

Best Floral Design Team Ever

Addie at Verbena Floral Design was absolutely amazing! She made sure that every aspect of the floral design at the wedding ceremony and reception were even better than we dreamed they would be. The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous, and fit in perfectly with our outdoor garden wedding. Verbena even made perfect decisions on the details, like filling the outdoor fountain with lavender roses that perfectly matched our color scheme. They also were beyond accommodating when I messaged them asking to fill a bunch of glass terrariums with succulents for our favors. As a bride that knew nothing about flowers, I was so nervous about figuring out the floral design for our wedding. But Addie and the whole Verbena team really did a fabulous job answering any question I had and creating a breath-taking wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Verbena Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Jordyn! We loved your wedding! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day, and for trusting us to bring your vision to life. XOXO -Verbena
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Decision I Made!

Addie at Verbena Floral was absolutely amazing! She listened to everything I had to say, made helpful suggestions and always responded in a timely manor. On the day of the event, she was on time and extremely fast in setting everything up. Everyone at the wedding raved about the flowers and how amazing they looked. I would recommend her to anyone. Not only did the flowers look great, but she is provides fair pricing in a business that can often seem to overcharge. She is kind, thoughtful, professional, and extremely good at what she does, I could not have asked for a better florist for our wedding and I am so thankful that I found her.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Emilie · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful flowers, easy to work with

Verbena did such an amazing job for our wedding. Addie was so easy to work with. We went into her shop a few months before the wedding then had a phone call with her a few weeks before. We exchanged emails for months and shared pictures of inspiration. She listened to everything we said and had additional suggestions and ideas. The flowers on our wedding day arrived on time and were exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Crystal · Married on 09/03/2018

Addy is great and her shop is beautiful. So glad I got recommendations for her. And happy its a local business.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Betsy · Married on 04/20/2018

Working with Verbena was easy. Flowers were perfect. Wedding was at a garden venue, so outside flowers were not a priority. We did order a few table flowers and bouquets . Beautiful!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Sidney · Married on 03/30/2018

Go with Verbena and let them blow you away with their professionalism, attention to detail, flower knowledge, and budget-conscious approach. Flowers were the item of our wedding that I was most concerned with and was most important to me because we wanted our wedding to be bright and colorful to fit our fiesta theme.

A friend from work recommended Verbena for our wedding flowers and I am SO GLAD she did! From the minute I hit the Contact Us form, I was super impressed with every interaction with Verbena. First off, before I even met with LuAnn for a consultation, she asked me key questions about the look/feel of the wedding so we could maximize our time on the call. Once we connected in the consultation, she put me at ease right away by complimenting the venue we chose (Hummingbird House), the person who recommended us, and the style we were looking at for the wedding. She was wonderful about asking my budget right away, listening to my key items I wanted included in everything, and suggesting where I hadn’t even thought of little details, like ribbons holding the flowers together.

Once we received the quote, I could start to see everything come to life AND it was under our budget. I had a couple questions from the time we submitted a deposit up until the wedding and LuAnn was super responsive every time. She even accommodated for a last minute request I had for flowers in my hair (the week of the wedding) and got together small leftover spray roses that I received a ton of compliments on.

Cue our wedding day, where all the flowers, bouquets and centerpieces, absolutely blew me away. The flowers they arranged were even better than the inspiration pictures I shared. I loved my bouquet so much that I didn’t want to leave it and brought it with me to our hotel that evening just so I could keep looking at them.

The short of it: definitely trust them with your flowers and you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Verbena Floral Design 8

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2018

LuAnn and Verbena were absolutely OUTSTANDING. I wish I could afford to have Verbena make me flower arrangements for every day of my life. Our initial meeting with LuAnn was super easy and she just knew what we wanted. The process was so easy and seamless. And then the day of, omg, the flowers and rentals were absolutely gorgeous- words CANNOT describe how much I loved them. LuAnn also was very aware of making sure we were happy with everything the day of. They were just incredible. We received so many compliments on everything from the boutineers to the table arrangements to the archway flowers where we got married. I love Verbena so much.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Lindsey · Married on 12/16/2017

Words can not describe how perfect and beautiful the flowers were at my wedding! LuAnn and her team knocked it out of the park. I had a destination wedding in Austin, TX and I had to plan it all from overseas. That being said, LuAnn was beyond accessible, and accommodating. She really worked with me to make my floral dreams come true. Let me just tell you that my flowers were perfect, they were show stoppers. I received so many compliments from my guests, her flowers really tied my whole wedding vision together. Also, one thing that I really appreciated is that LuAnn was able to donate my flowers to a local hospital after the wedding, which allowed more than just our guests to enjoy their beauty. She was also able to get me a particularly hard to get South African flower in its off season at a great cost, and they were absoluelty stunning! I had the best experience working with Verbena Floral Design and I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Austin area. Thank you LuAnn and your incredible team for helping make my wedding dreams come to life!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Morgan · Married on 10/19/2017

Found Verbena here on wedding wire and couldn't be more pleased. She did an AMAZING job on my flowers. I sent her the photo of the bouquet I wanted and couldn't believe the day of my wedding that it was literally EXACTLY how I pictured it being. She had great communication throughout the whole process and set up all the flowers for the reception beautifly. THANK YOU LUANN!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Verbena Floral Design 9
    Verbena Floral Design 10
    Verbena Floral Design 11
    Verbena Floral Design 12
    Verbena Floral Design 13

Verbena Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Morgan! We are so happy for you and your family. All the best!
    LuAnn and the Verbena Team
  • Lizzie

Lizzie · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding flowers by Verbena were beautiful! We got the exact look that we wanted, along with types of flowers and color scheme! It was gorgeous and truly made the room light up!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Verbena Floral Design 14
    Verbena Floral Design 15
    Verbena Floral Design 16
    Verbena Floral Design 17
    Verbena Floral Design 18

Verbena Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Lizzie! We love your photos!
    All the best,
    LuAnn and team

Richard · Married on 07/23/2017

LuAnn and her team far exceeded our expectations for our wedding flowers. She really made an effort to honor our budget for flowers, and still came up with something that looked beautiful. We rented a wooden arch as a backdrop to our ceremony, and the floral arrangement that LuAnn came up with was perfect. The same goes for centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. In addition to lovely flowers, LuAnn was very pleasant to work with, especially since we did not have a clear idea of what we wanted. She helped us come up with something that we really loved. We highly recommend Verbena.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Joy · Married on 05/28/2017

LuAnn was so wonderful to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. My husband and I live in Dallas and weren't originally able to make it in person for a consultation. LuAnn and I spoke on the phone and then I was able to meet with her in person a few months before the wedding. We looked over photos together of various weddings and she was able to take my scattered thoughts and turn them into the most beautiful wedding I could have ever imagined. The bridal party bouquets were stunning and LuAnn worked within our budget to create the most beautiful centerpieces.

On the day of our wedding we had to quickly change directions and move our ceremony inside because of incoming thunderstorms. She worked with the other vendors and quickly redesigned our ceremony flowers. Everything looked so amazing and despite the change in plans, our pictures turned out beautifully because of her floral designs.

I loved working with LuAnn and am so thankful I found her! You can tell that she loves what she does and is passionate about helping brides have the wedding of their dreams.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Kathryn · Married on 04/08/2017

Verbena does a beautiful job! I came to the shop one week before my wedding, after another florist was unable to do the job at the last minute, and Verbena immediately picked up my vision and made it happen. Amazing! LuAnn and everyone in the shop is a pleasure to work with. It was fun to have her drop the flowers off with us on my wedding day - she was so nice and gave us instructions on how to carry them throughout the day. And all of this great service and product came for a reasonable price, in central Austin. Incredible! I highly recommend Verbena for any floral needs.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/01/2017

The flowers and arrangements for my wedding were perfection. Verbena Floral Design
    was my favorite vendor to work with and I recommend them 100%. They are a true professional, quick to respond and incredibly helpful with developing what I envisioned. Verbena Floral Design
    is the best!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Tina · Married on 01/15/2017

LuAnn and Cindy at Verbena are seriously rock stars! As an out-of-state bride, I knew I had to pick a solid vendor with experience and professionalism. Verbena was everything and MORE! We had 2-3 phone conversations and went back and forth via email often. Very quick to respond and flexible with any floral design changes. I also felt from my own experience (and recommendations from other friends/vendors) that they were the best bang for my buck. LuAnn was always honest regarding pricing and willing to work with my budget. Also important to mention is that I am a very laid-back person and have little knowledge regarding anything floral related. I felt confident in trusting Verbena to make magical designs and I was NOT disappointed. From our ceremony set-up to all the bouquets, everything was perfect! We received so many compliments on their work. I highly recommend Verbena & team (they are the sweetest)!!!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Verbena Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the very thoughtful review. We wish you and Roger a very happy lifetime of love!
    LuAnn and the Verbena ladies

Daniel · Married on 10/29/2016

It was a delight working with Verbena Floral Design for our wedding day! My now wife, Janel, and I were planning a wedding in Austin for October 2016 living in Houston, and we visited Austin in March 2016 to visit 7 potential floral vendors. Throughout our day, my wife and I had no idea what we were doing, what flowers we liked, what types of flowers even existed on our planet, what season flowers were best shipped, etc. etc. etc. We were just having fun being completely lost together, and at the same time had no way knowing how to decide on our vendor. It was our very last stop at Verbena that sealed the deal when we met LuAnn. We were seated at a table decorated solely with previous couples’ Thank You cards, and I remember being a useless groom reading each individual one while my bride was answering a questionnaire with LuAnn during our consultation. For me, reading how great LuAnn and her team executed each couple’s wedding day and the appreciation they had for Verbena really made me feel like they cared about making the wedding day perfect for each individual couple. It was this personal touch that made our final decision easy. LuAnn and her team made us feel like royalty, like they were just focusing on our individual needs for our wedding, and really cared about making our wedding beautiful beyond our expectations. It felt like it wasn’t business for them but rather a true passion to make this one day perfect for us. I can’t stress how easy it was working with them. Communication was superb since we were planning a wedding in a different city, and LuAnn really planned EVERY individual floral detail and décor perfectly within our budget. I cannot express how thankful we are for Verbena for transforming our venue (Pavilion at Omni Barton Creek) into a dreamlike fairytale. It was perfect. We are still having withdrawals, and we truly miss communicating with LuAnn and her team regularly. We highly recommend Verbena Floral Design to be your floral vendor!!!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Verbena Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Daniel and Janel! It was our pleasure to create beautiful florals for your wedding day and to be able to call you clients and friends. We are so thankful for you taking the time to write this very thoughtful review of your experience with us!

Allison · Married on 10/01/2016

I am sooo happy to have worked with Verbena for my wedding. LuAnn and her team created a perfect and gorgeous wedding. I loved everything about my bouquet and the centerpieces!!! They brought my vision to life even though I couldn't find photos online to say, "This is exactly what I wanted." I was nervous about how everything would turn out, but they far exceeded my expectations.

LuAnn is so patient and responsive. During the months leading up to the wedding, I changed my mind a lot and came up with different ideas. She was always happy to accommodate and always quick to get back to me via email or phone. She is incredibly talented and creative, but most of all she truly listens. She never pushed me toward more expensive options and did her very best to stay within my budget. I couldn't be any happier with the way things turned out. LuAnn was an integral part of the planning process for me and I teared up a little when I said goodbye to her on the wedding day because I was so grateful to her and had such a good time working with her. Relationships with your vendors will contribute so much to your overall experience. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Hailey · Married on 09/09/2016

Because our wedding was so small (<50 guests), I only needed a bridal bouquet, a few corsages and boutonnieres, and 7 single flowers for centerpieces. I found that vendors typically want to up sell their customers on bigger packages, but LuAnn and her staff at Verbena followed up on my wishes with no complaint. This was especially nice since I waited until about two months out to book flowers. LuAnn was so quick to respond to emails and really helped realize the look I wanted. My flowers were ready for pick-up a little ahead of time, and this lovely group of ladies helped take everything out to my car, congratulating me all the while. The flowers were fresh and beautiful, and were complimented by many of my guests. Excellent flowers for a reasonable price.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Hailey,
    Thank you so much for the thoughtful and positive review. All the best!
    LuAnn and the ladies of Team Verbena

Meghan · Married on 08/27/2016

The team at Verbena Floral Design were phenomenal partners. I always knew that selecting flowers were going to be one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning process, and as a result, I knew that finding the right florist was going to be one of my more important decisions. Having been to plenty of weddings leading up to my own, I had already created a short list of shops that I knew I wanted to investigate further. But I have to admit, as soon as I walked into Verbena’s lovely shop I knew that they were the florist for me. LuAnn and Cindy were not only welcoming but incredibly collaborative and supportive. As soon as my mom and I had our first meeting with them, we felt as though we had been friends with them for years. They intently listened to what I envisioned for my wedding day and took detailed notes. They also provided photos from previous events they had designed and offered many useful suggestions based on their own experiences. It took them no time at all to turn around a proposal that was not only comprehensive but fairly priced. In addition, they were respectful of our budget throughout the entire process, and never seemed burdened or annoyed by scope changes. Fast forward to wedding day – team Verbena was simply flawless. I cried happy tears when they brought me my gorgeous bridal bouquet, where they had incorporated a very special tribute to a cousin who had recently passed away. Every flower arrangement, bridesmaid’s bouquet, and decorative detail was pure perfection. I truly cannot thank them enough or give them a higher recommendation. Cindy, LuAnn, and their passionate team made my wedding day exceptional. I hope that I have the opportunity to work with them for another event in the future.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Bethany · Married on 05/20/2016

I went with Verbena because they had done a friend's wedding where I loved the flowers, and they were reasonably priced. The flowers at our wedding were everything I could have dreamed of and more. They were able to turn my vision into reality for our arch and centerpieces. Cindy was great to work with and even one time when she was out, I got a fast response from LuAnn letting me know she was out but that she would pass along the message. Highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Crystal · Married on 04/23/2016

Verbena Floral Design was honestly my FAVORITE vendor of everyone that I worked with for my wedding!! LuAnn is the absolute sweetest and most talented florist. During the planning process she was phenomenal--I'm not very knowledgeable about different types of flowers but I would tell her that I wanted fluffy flowers or bright flowers and she would give me the names of flowers fitting my description that would be in season and would be durable enough to last throughout the day. Her attention to detail and quick communication made the whole planning process so easy. Vibrant purple orchids, roses, hydrangeas, and peonies were some of the beautiful flowers she included in her work. All of my bouquets and boutonnieres, pew arrangements, altar decor, and reception centerpieces were just breathtakingly beautiful. I got more compliments on my flowers than any other aspect of the wedding. Could not be happier with the end result!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Jordan · Married on 04/09/2016

I absolutely loved working with LuAnn! She listened to everything I wanted and offered her own suggestions. She provided mock centerpieces to choose from when I couldn't decide. She even called me to let me know when certain flowers were not up to par and asked if she could replace them. She set everything up at my wedding exactly as I wanted. It looked amazing! Everything turned out even better than I could have hoped!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Stacy · Married on 04/02/2016

Verbena Floral Design did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. Luann was a pleasure to work with and was really able to understand my vision and make it a reality!

If you are looking for the most beautiful arrangements you have ever seen and the sweetest people to work with then choose Verbena and you will not be disappointed!

Thank you for making Kevin and I's (and my Mother's) day beautiful, special and unforgettable.

Sent on 04/27/2016