Verbena Designs Inc. Reviews

100 | Hicksville, NY

100 Reviews for Verbena Designs Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

100 Verbena Designs Inc. Reviews

Caitlin A Meuser · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing Florist from Start to Finish

It's simple - Verbena is the best! When I started looking into florists for my October 2018 wedding, I really didn't have any idea where to begin. Verbena was 1 of 3 florists I met with, and after meeting with Jaime and Jen the decision became a no-brainer. All I told them was I wanted to incorporate sunflowers and some greenery into my centerpieces and bouquets, and they created the most BEAUTIFUL sunflower and eucalyptus combination I have ever seen. My bouquet had white roses as well and I am still being complimented about my flowers! Many guests told me it was the most beautiful bouquets they had ever seen. During my final meeting with them, they gave me a sunflower to bring home to my grandmother who is suffering with dementia - I will never forget their thoughtfulness. They are a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend to all brides!

Verbena Designs Inc. 1

Brianna · Married on 09/01/2018

Verbena did an AMAZING job on all my flowers for my wedding. I had a difficult time finding a florist who understood my vision, and Verbena nailed it. I wanted a special flower piece in my hair and they created a beautiful one for both my trial and day of. They also created beautiful baby's breath flower crowns for my bridesmaids. I had many compliments on my flowers, and the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend Verbena!

Verbena Designs Inc. 2
    Verbena Designs Inc. 3
    Verbena Designs Inc. 4
    Verbena Designs Inc. 5

Alyssa · Married on 08/25/2018

Verbena designs is simply amazing!!! They were the only florist recommended by my venue and I can now see why. I am beyond happy that I went with them. I worked mostly with Jamie and also met once with Jen and they were both a dream to work with. I really did not know much about flowers, except for the colors and centerpiece style that I wanted, when I first called. I sent Jamie a few photos from pinterest and she literally brought my vision to life. I cried when I first received and read her proposal. She is truly a master at what she does!! Jamie was so professional each step of the way and I felt like I was in the best hands during the entire planning process. Everything was perfect and on time the day of the wedding and everyone wanted to take our centerpieces home at the end of night. Highly highly recommend Verbena Designs!!!

Kerri · Married on 07/30/2018

I chose Verbena Designs for my July wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the way everything looked. Jen and her team were so professional and everything was placed perfectly. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and my friends still comment about how beautiful our beach wedding was! Thank you for doing such an amazing job!

Verbena Designs Inc. 6
    Verbena Designs Inc. 7

ashley · Married on 07/03/2018

I used Verbena for my wedding on 7/3/18. Meeting with Jen and Jaime was fun and easy!! They both really listen to what you want and are very patient. My flowers came out BEAUTIFUL and I would totally recommend using Verbena to anyone!

Verbena Designs Inc. 8
    Verbena Designs Inc. 9
    Verbena Designs Inc. 10

Jill · Married on 06/02/2018

Verbena did a beautiful job, and worked with us so well to bring our vision to life! I would just describe the vibe of the wedding day and they were able to come up with the most beautiful flowers on the spot that fully matched our taste. For the men, the boutonniere's were succulents which both matched all of our flowers and were a huge HIT and totally different. I was obsessed with my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets which were ethereal and stunning and unique. Everyone is also so kind and I loved working with them!

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

My Husband and I were very discouraged when it came to picking a florist. Each meeting we had went poorly and we didn't feel we were ever going to agree on a florist.. until we met with Jamie and Jen at Verbena. I cannot even explain how amazing they were. They were so professional and on top of everything every step of the way. After our first meeting, they provided a formal proposal with pictures of potential flowers and color schemes, which I loved. We told them our color was coral and we wanted to match that as best as possible. I provided them with a swatch of my bridesmaids dresses and they rolled with it. We were able to see a sample centerpiece a few months prior to the wedding which was incredibly helpful (and the sample was beautiful). EVERYTHING went smoothly the day of the wedding. They did our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, flowers for my hair, and our ceremony decor. For the ceremony, we had an archway, petals down the aisle, and bouquets on every few rows. The archway was more perfect and beautiful then I pictured. For a couple who did not think we cared at all about the flowers, we were so pleasantly surprised how much we loved them. I would recommend Verbena in a heartbeat.

Verbena Designs Inc. 11
    Verbena Designs Inc. 12
    Verbena Designs Inc. 13
    Verbena Designs Inc. 14

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2018

My wife and I got married in May of 2018. Our venue had recommended Verbena due to their exceptional reputation. We are incredibly thankful that they did so! We knew nothing about flowers. We called various popular local florists in the area, and it always felt like a sales pitch. When we met at Verbena, the staff took the time to teach us about flowers, color schemes, and what complimented our venue. We were not rushed by any means! They are SO organized. Prior to the wedding they provided samples of our center pieces. Our contract was immediately printed with photos depicting the flower styles and colors we had chosen. The florist worked with our budget and our flowers were stunning. On our wedding day, the Verbena crew worked diligently to make everything perfect. We 100% recommend going in for a consultation meeting, you will be SO pleased!!

Verbena Designs Inc. 15

Sage · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot even begin to explain how Jen at Verbena Designs made all my wedding dreams come true. I actually had a lot of trouble finding a florist—I met with many people and I just didn’t feel that they understood my vision—until I met Jen. A couple things that drew me in:
    1. She listens—she REALLY listens. She doesn’t want to sell you on anything, she wants to hear what you envision and then she brings it to life.
    2. She smiles and laughs—this is important. You want your vendors to be people that you WANT to see on your wedding day—Jen is one of those people. I walked into my wedding venue, took one look at the chuppah that she BUILT FOR ME FROM SCRATCH and we embraced in a big hug!
    3. She is insanely organized—she has her business down to a science. She had me “try on” different bouquets for size (never saw this done anywhere else!) andddd her contract was seriously a work of art!!! Now I’m not one to study a contract, but when I opened it I immediately called my mom and said: “I just received the most brilliant contract I’ve ever seen!” Jen keeps it organized in a way that makes sense, along with VISUALS!! I was seriously sold.
    4. She doesn’t stop working ever—she always has her clients visions in her head. She saw a fallen branch on a persons property, thought of me and what I wanted for my chuppah, rang the persons doorbell and asked for the fallen branch—she used it to create my EXACT vision.
    5. She communicates very well—she was always quick to respond and flexible with my decisions (as I did make some changes along the way, including ON my wedding day!).
    6. Oh and did I mention her office/studio!? Organization queen to the max, amazing staff, and overall an unbelievable experience!!
    Thank you Jen and Verbena Designs!!

Daniela · Married on 04/28/2018

Verbena has the most beautiful work and I was dying to book them the minute I saw some of their photos on social media. They were recommended to me by The Inn at New Hyde Park and given the rustic feel I was going for, my event planner told me they would probably be the perfect fit. Jaime and Jen were so easy to work with - always answering me and giving honest advice on what would work best with the venue and my vision. They reviewed all our details each time I asked and were so accommodating of my changes. We used them for boutonnieres, bouquets, centerpieces, decor walking down the aisle, flowers above the alter and decor for our place card table. I was in complete awe when I walked into our venue and saw how beautiful they made our tables and centerpiece table look, including during the ceremony when I walked down the aisle. Everything shocked me and exceeded my expectations. They also made mine and my bridesmaids bouquets better than I ever could have imagined. When I was initially shopping around for other florists, they were able to match the price and their customer service was perfect. I highly recommend Verbena for any event.

Randi · Married on 11/05/2017

Jen and the Verbena team did an amazimg job with my wedding flowers! I went in with some pictures but I was alittle all over the place. Jen was wonderful. She took what I wanted and what she knew would work best for the venue and season and put together a storyboard that was perfect! She has such a talent! Everything came out beautiful and I could not be happier. I would highly recommend!! Thank you for everything :)

Verbena Designs Inc. 16

Rocio · Married on 10/05/2017

I wish i can give this company more stars. They WERE AMAZING. You get what you pay for. She was amazing. All i wanted was trees for my center pieces and thats what i got. I dealt with Jenn and she was a dream. So understanding. She took everything i said in consideration and went above and beyond. I didnt want the conventional flowers for centerpieces. I asked for trees and wood and vines. She created the most amazing centerpieces for me. She even went extra and decorated more on the walls and made sure everything looked top notch. I gave her artistic freedom to do whatever the hell she wanted. That's how much faith i had in her. She was THE MOST pleasant vendor i dealt with. If you are looking for someone creative, understanding, giving, genuinely giving a hoot about your event this is the person to deal with. Her staff were amazing. They all cared, they all wanted this to look its best and i am so impressed by her hands. You have to book with this company, by far easiest pay, loving staff...i can go on for days! I cant give more stars because its not an option!

Johanna · Married on 09/23/2017

Jaime was a dream to work with! I don't know much about florals but she totally took my vision and went to town with it! My bouquets and centerpieces were so pretty and I received so many compliments for my black tie wedding.

Christine · Married on 09/23/2017

Verbena Designs was absolutley wonderful to work with! I met with Jenny and told her my vision and she was absolutely wonderful in executing it! Throughout the process I had a few changes and they were able to accommodate without a problem! The centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets were absolutely beautiful. They also make one complementary centerpiece so that you can see what it would look like and make any changes, which absolutely puts your nerves to rest. I highly recommend using Verbena as your florist!!!

Allison · Married on 09/17/2017

verbena florist was truly an amazing florist to work with. I do not have knowledge regarding arrangements and flowers but jen and her team handled everything perfectlyand patiently and put together the floral vision I wanted. The team is very receptive and truly takes your ideas and brings them to life. The flowers at my wedding were stunning! I would recommended verbena to everyone and anyone looking for a florist.

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

From the first sit down with Jen I knew we had to go with Verbena for our florist. She was thorough, extremely kind and detailed from the beginning, much more than any other florist I met with. Throughout the months leading up to it both Jen and Jamie answered my emails and questions in a timely fashion and brought my dreams to life day of the wedding. Our archway was stunning, I am obsessed with the pictures but their creativity amazes me. Our bouquets, boutonnières and corsages were also made with beautiful flowers and arranged perfectly. Don't hesitate, go with Verbena!

Verbena Designs Inc. 17

Margaret · Married on 08/11/2017

I was beyond impressed with Jaimie and her team! Even meeting with them early on was such a pleasure; they create a proposal with photos of the flowers they would be using in my arrangements. They also do a sample of the centerpieces, which was great! She is so organized and clear, she created exactly what I asked for. I was absolutely in love with all arrangements! Also, they provided an extra boutonniere for the groom! Which we used, so I was really happy we had it!

Gina · Married on 10/08/2016

Jennifer took an idea that another florist told me was not possible and made it possible. She created my vision. Her attention to detail is unparalleled. I had so many compliments on my bouquet because she uses such original flowers. Nothing about Verbena Designs is generic. Jennifer is truly a visionary and an artist in her field.

Kim · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Verba this past weekend for our wedding and they did an amazing job! We worked with Jen and she was so helpful and fun to work with. She even made special boutineers out of my husbands late father's handkerchiefs. My mother in law was so grateful and appreciative of the small gesture to remember my father in law and to make sure a part of him was present at the wedding. Her attention to detail went way beyond our expectations. We highly recommend using them for your wedding or special occasion!

Kristine · Married on 08/26/2016

Great experience! very professional and good communication. Flowers all came out beautiful! Working with Jen was easy!

Ksenia · Married on 08/13/2016

Verbena Designs - yes yes yes! My fiance and I knew we wanted a lot of colorful flowers - oranges, pinks, reds, yellows, hints of blue - but since we know nothing about flowers, we had no idea where to start. In our very first meeting with Jen we knew we were in good hands. Together we brainstormed ideas, as she listened and took creative liberty with many of our wishes. She came up with 3 different centerpiece styles based on what we asked for, and each one came out incredible! We loved that our initial quote came with pictures of the flowers she was thinking of using, and when we had our sample centerpiece showing, I cried because it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. We asked for simple decor on the ceremony pavilion, and it was perfect. Aisle decor - spot on. And the bouquets - wow. Simply stunning. Every detail, no matter how subtle, was well thought through and executed flawlessly. It was so exciting to arrive to our venue and see it all put into place. Again, we gave Jen and her team creative license since she's the professional, but my sister used them also and had more specific ideas in mind that they followed to a T, all the while ensuring everything was tasteful and artistically done. I have recommended Verbena to many friends and will continue to do so. You will not be disappointed!

Colleen · Married on 06/18/2016

We absolutely loved working with Verbena on our wedding. Jenn was personable, kind, professional and smart. She had so many wonderful and beautiful ideas and was also willing to work with our budget. Her team was easy to work with, responsive and trustworthy. I am so thrilled with our decision to use Verbena Designs for our wedding!!

Deborah · Married on 05/05/2016

I was referred to Verbenas by my coworker. The first meeting with Jen ( The Owner) I was sold. She is personable, professional & and knows how to make your vision come to life according to your budget . The day of the wedding she came on time. All our bouquets including mines ( the Bride) was placed in the bridal suite. Everything I asked for she did. Even my pearl wrap for the stem of the bouquet she was able to do, and was gorgeous! Book her!!! Thx Verbenas!

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Verbena Designs! I know nothing about flowers: prior to my wedding, my mom made me make a Pinterest of what I thought was pretty, and that was all I had. Jaime from Verbena used that as a spring board to put together beautiful floral arrangements that were exactly our taste. Throughout the process, Jaime was my point person - she was always friendly and accessible. Verbena sent reminders when payments were due and consistently asked questions to ensure that we were getting exactly what we wanted. Flowers were delivered right on time to three separate locations - the bouquets were delivered in glass vases to help keep them fresh, and everything was clearly labeled with what it was and who it was for. The price was very fair and like I said, the flowers were all gorgeous. Go Verbena!