Venuti’s Ristorante & Banquet Hall Reviews

87 | Addison, IL

87 Reviews for Venuti’s Ristorante & Banquet Hall

Vanessa · Married on 09/26/2020

Really no advice, but there food is great there service is fantastic. Getting married there everything is included what else can you ask for.

Sent on 08/09/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna Ryerson · Married on 09/12/2020

Gorgeous Flawless Wedding Night

Venutis was the perfect place to get married. It fit my theme and the decor was beyond amazing. The event planner Karen is an Angel! She made sure we had everything we needed and helped us out SO much. Especially during current times. The food was amazing. The service was top tier. They ensured we had everything we needed and even gave us stuff we forgot at the banquet by the end of night. You need to book Venutis. Your night will be perfect!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Paulina

Paulina · Married on 01/18/2020

My Fiance and I recently signed our contract with Venuti's Ristorante & Banquet Hall. We can't wait till our wedding in January 2020. Our person that we did all the communication with is Ciara. She responds to every email and really knows answers to all the questions. She showed us around and explained the process in detail. Ciara went through the menu with us and answered all the questions. We were both interested in this place from the beginning, and the food tasting just sealed the decision. The food that we tasted during our tasting was phenomenon, everything tasted great and our party loved it as well. Ciara is great and I would strongly recommend this place if you are interested in having an event here :)

Sent on 07/13/2018

Sherry Strong · Married on 10/18/2019

Excellent ...perfect

Beautiful venue. Professional staff excellent food

Sent on 04/05/2019

Elda · Married on 05/19/2019

We are still organizing the wedding, but we just hired them as our venue. They offer almost everything in the package so I only need to take care of DJ, Photographer and Officiant practically.

BTW, the place is beautiful

Sent on 11/08/2017

Marla Davis · Married on 04/05/2019

Beyond amazing!!!

Venuti’s is the absolute perfect venue for your dream wedding. My daughter got married there on Saturday night, and everything was amazing...from the atmosphere, to the service, to the phenomenal food. They did not miss a beat when making this day so special. The planning with Karen Dragel was easy as can be...as she is always there to accommodate. Our captain and servers and bartenders for the night, couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is beyond gorgeous, from the winding staircase (perfect for pictures), to the waterfall and beautiful Italian marble decor...and the gorgeous custom lighting in our room. It was breathtaking. Each course of the meal was beautifully plated and tasted beyond amazing. Definitely not your typical banquet food. We are very grateful for making my daughters wedding day the perfect fairy tale.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy Morrin · Married on 01/26/2019

Beautiful Venue

My husband and I can not say enough great things about having our wedding ceremony and reception at Venuti’s. We had the pleasure to work with Karen. She was personable, prompt, friendly, and organized. She made the whole wedding process easy and made us feel better about everything that we may have been stressing about along the way. The venue is beautiful, the food is amazing for large groups (180 guests!) and they even got it to lightly snow outside for us, turning it into a winter wonderland. Seriously, we got so many compliments about how beautiful the venue was and how GREAT the food was. The linens and decorations that come with the venue are beautiful so we didn’t need to spend extra money on extra things such as centerpieces or chair coverings. The staff checked in with us throughout the night to see if we needed anything and help us stay on schedule and were kind and friendly. We would absolutely recommend having your wedding or any event at Venuti’s, they helped make our wedding day perfect and unforgettable.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jessica · Married on 01/04/2019

Right Out Of A Movie

PERFECT, FLEXIBLE, PERFECT, ATTENTIVE.... just PERFECT!!! I lost my first venue, because they ended up selling the property, so the weekend after I found out I tried Venuti's. It looked expensive, so I was unsure but than after speaking with Ciara and letting her know what I was hoping for I signed on the dotted line. From that point on.. I had the VERY BEST experience. There were 50+ emails that were exchanged from the time I said yes and it never took longer than 24 hours to hear back. When I heard that they would leave the holiday decor just for my wedding, I was SO HAPPY!! I am a very visual person, so I think I visited the space more than a normal bride and I never had a bad experience. I can not express how AMAZING my experience was with Venuti's. The food, martini bar and champagne tower and dessert table..OMGosh.. I can't even say how many compliments there were and how DELICIOUS the food was. Venuti's work with the Baking Institute for the wedding cake and boy was it so good. We went with the white cake and Oreo mousse filling and chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse and it was heaven in my mouth. Compliments all night and after!!! Thanks to Ciara, Ruby and the banquets team, my dream wedding came true. Thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

We are having our wedding reception at Venuti's this October. So far, they have been amazing to work with. They let us have 2 free tastings and they also helped us create our signature drink. We've been working mostly with Ciara. She has always been available to us when we need to ask a question or have special requests and she responds quickly. This place is so beautiful especially the lobby area, the food is delicious, and they are not very expensive compared to other venues in the area. If they keep up the good work, our wedding will be perfect!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Jackie · Married on 05/26/2018

We had my daughter’s wedding on Saturday and Venuti’s provided the perfect venue! Karen was amazing from start to finish and made sure all our daughters dreams came true! Venuti’s took care of every detail my daughter was expecting, and there were many! From appetizers to dessert, the food was amazing! The staff was outstanding and the timing of everything was perfect! I would definitely recommend Venuti’s for a perfect wedding venue... it was beautiful!
    Jackie, mother of the bride

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Marcella

Marcella Salgado · Married on 01/05/2018

Outstanding!

Ciara was my event planner at Venuti’s! She is amazing! Anything I ever needed she had the answer to eveything and did her best to make sure I was getting eveything I wanted. The food is amazing and the place is GORGEOUS! Our wedding was a dream come true there! Definitely reccomend

Sent on 10/27/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/28/2017

We just had our wedding at Venuti’s on October 28, 2017. Everything went absolutely perfectly! Our wedding consultant, Karen, was so helpful when we were deciding on our menu and decor. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the reception space was and how great the food was!! When I had a last minute freak out that I had not thought about having a menu printed, Venutis made sure they could accommodate my request! Drinks were never empty, our cake tasted great from their choice bakery, and the Sweet Room was amazing! My only regret is having the Martini Bar in the corner as most of my guests didn’t see it! Highly recommend Venutis to other couples! We can’t wait to celebrate our anniversaries in their restaurant!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/11/2017

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! Karen was so amazing to work with. She was extremely friendly, organized and knew exactly what she was talking about!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Angie and Art · Married on 09/01/2017

If you are planning a wedding don't think twice! Just go there and ask for Ciara Rivera.
    She's not only personable and professional but she genuinely cares about your event as if it was hers! She took care of my wedding and everything was spot on, on point and flawless! I couldn't thank her enough! Frank (the owner) is a very genuine and lovely person! He makes you feel at home! Not to mention about the food, excellent and fresh from Italy! I'm not joking. They have everything delivered from Italy and you can taste the difference! If I could I would get married again (with my lovely husband of course!) just to have an excuse to be treated like a princess again and to eat their lovely food! Thank you again! ❤️

Sent on 09/08/2017
  • FutureSeñoraR

Kate · Married on 07/15/2017

WOW! I don't think I could ever express how amazing everyone at Venuti's was for our wedding! Karen was our coordinator and she was perfection! She was on top of everything and was so organized. She was able to help us plan our whole reception and made all of our planning stress free. The food was fantastic. Every single guest we talked to said that it was the best food they had ever eaten and so many expressed interest in going to the restaurant now. The wait stuff was so attentive, not only to the bride and groom but to the whole entire wedding. They were so efficient in getting the food out and clearing plates. If I had to do it all over again I would not change a thing! Karen and the rest of the Venuti's staff are a big reason to why our wedding day was perfect!!

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • abtyminski17

Alaina · Married on 05/28/2017

Venuti's was absolutely AMAZING for our wedding needs! Karen was our wedding coordinator and was an expert with everything, from recommendations for the day of to a timeline for planning everything. I cannot stress enough how STRESS FREE this venue was for us. We dropped all of decorations and ceremony/reception items off early in the week, everything was set up exactly how it needed to be the day of the event. No work on our part! You truly are getting so much for your money when booking this venue. They really think of all the little details and everything was perfect. The food was AMAZING, not just amazing for a wedding, like actually good would eat there for a normal dinner. With a 210 person reception the steaks were made to order, very impressive. I also highly recommend going with the sweet table, that was also a huge hit. Cocktail hour was very classy with the martini bar and champagne and strawberry display. Hardly any of our guests waited in line for a drink. Dinner service was also pretty fast, which was greatly appreciated by all, no waiting for our hungry guests. Everything was all packed up for me to pick up the next day which was greatly appreciated. The outdoor patio space was perfect for guests to get some air(and smokers). The dance floor was HUGE! I loved it, there was not a bad table in the room either, you were either close to the dance floor or close to the bar, perfect set up. Another note, a couple of guests left their cards in a bag under the table, the cards had cash in them. The cards were returned to us unopened when we went to pick up our decorations the next day. Incredibly impressed with their honesty and integrity! Thank you Venuti's I cannot say enough good things about this venue!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Becky · Married on 05/28/2017

If you're looking for a great place with great food for your wedding reception, look no further than Venuti's! The place is spectacularly decorated, they have such great food (homemade pastas!), and just such great value. Our guests loved that they did not have to pre-select from a list of choices and that they could just order off the menu. There is a bridal room for the wedding party to relax in with a champagne welcome. We had hors d'oeuvres for our guests and we had a plate or two delivered to the bridal room as well. We also had a personal host who talked to us (well mostly the bride) about how things were going, if we wanted to box up any food, etc. You get so much for what you pay for! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Jacinta · Married on 10/22/2016

Working closely with Frank and Karen from Venutis was extremely helpful and made planning our wedding enjoyable. Karen's eye for detail and knowing her business was exceptional. I was blown away with the venue the day of our wedding. It looked stunning, amazing service and the food I still have family and friends telling me how they couldn't believe the quality and variety. I would recommend Venutis to anyone looking for banquets or restaurant.

Jacinta and Daniel Kreisel

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • Justyna

Justyna · Married on 09/03/2016

Where do I start, I have so many great things to say about Venutis and their exceptional customer service and beautiful venue.
    Venutis was recommended to me for our Wedding Venue by my coworker so my husband and I went to check it out and absolutely fell in love with it.
    The venue is simply gorgeous! and I am pretty sure some of our guests jaws dropped when they walked in :) Love It!
    Planning a wedding is not easy but first Patrick (no longer works there) and then Karen were amazing at helping us with everything and they made the process really smooth.
    I met with Karen multiple times as well as we did multiple tastings at free of charge to make sure our wedding was perfect. And it was! Couldn't have imagined it better :) I am sooo thrilled with how everything turned out.
    Food was phenomenal at tasting and during our wedding!
    Staff was very helpful and nice, and I have zero complaints.
    yahh i was surprised I had to get my own shot glasses for the bottles of vodka we were providing (Polish Wedding) but in the end it doesn't matter. Venutis was outstanding and I will recommend this place to everyone.
    Thank you thank you thank you for everything. I wish I could relive this moment again. Venuits helped make our day the best day ever.
    -very very happy bride :)
    Justyna

Sent on 10/09/2015

Allison · Married on 07/02/2016

Words can't express how fabulous Venuti's was! We had our wedding their this passed weekend July 2nd, 2016! All of our 272 guests just raved about their food and how beautiful the place was! Karen is such a gem she helped us every step of the way and was always very prompted with getting back to you with any questions! She truly made planning a wedding at Venuti's seamless! Just a perfect night all around from all of the Venuti's staff!

Sent on 07/06/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/01/2016

From start to finish, Venuti's paid attention to EVERY detail! We felt SO important even though they had another wedding that night. Karen made sure that our day was PERFECT and Frank (the owner) came to check on us to ensure everything went well. They all went over and beyond! THANK YOU a million times over!

Sent on 07/09/2016
  • Kassandra

Kassandra · Married on 06/18/2016

I went to a few venues to before picking Venuti's. My wedding date is not until June 2016 and none of the first few places were booking for 2016 yet! I couldn't believe it! Summer 2016 starts in less than 2 years now. I went to Venuti's unexpectedly... Karen is the Wedding Coordinator and had an opening. She was so sweet and showed me around in between clients. I was very grateful because we decided that day that this was the place that we wanted to have our reception. AND they were booking for 2016 already! The whole set up reminds me of Italy which I loved! (And I can truly say that because I have traveled there a few times). The wedding packages are great! I am so excited for our Taste testing because all the food options look so delicious. I know that I will have a beautiful wedding. I have a lot of faith in Karen because she was so accommodating! She wants you to have a great wedding and I know that she will be sure of it. I can't wait for everyone to have a great time at my wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Julie · Married on 05/07/2016

They are very service oriented which is great! Very kind and accommodating.

Sent on 04/15/2016

I had my wedding at Venutis on April 23, 2016 and it was PERFECT. Everything was beautiful and set up the way I wanted it. Karen was our coordinator during are whole process and that answered all my questions when I asked. The food was excellent and all of our guests had a great time.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Laura & Rich · Married on 01/16/2016

Venuti's was beautifully decorated and everything went great. We had our actual wedding and reception there in January so we got a deal on the pricing. People were there to help us on the day of and we were able to take pictures where we wanted them which came out beautifully. The food was delicious and we brought in hotdogs from Nana's for a late night snack which was perfect. Overall everything was great. The only thing we would have changed was to possibly have someone with us from Venuti's for the rehearsal to give us their input on how things should go for the actual wedding (which happened in their chapel). We also didn't get to practice the introduction of the wedding party for the reception. It would have been nice to figure out where everyone would walk from coming down the stairs. Everything else was great though!

Sent on 01/25/2016