Venus Banquet Hall Reviews

18 Reviews for Venus Banquet Hall

1 User photo

Venus Banquet Hall 1

Sona · Married on 09/21/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at Venus!I want to give a shout out to Eddie for being very polite and patient with us since we kept calling them for many times for certain stuff.

Venue is beautifully renovated!
    Food is Amazing!
    Servers are super nice!

My fam just cant stop talking about the wedding hall and the whole team that planned the wedding.
    Totally recommend Venus if you are looking for the best wedding hall in Los Angeles and the best wedding planning services in Los Angeles!

Giselle · Married on 05/09/2018

Venus banquet hall was the perfect venue for my bachelorette party we had great servers great food and a great sound system We also have the wedding
    coming up in June 2018

John · Married on 04/12/2018

I been here before what a big change. I have to admit because of previous experience I was not too happy to be invited there. What a shock to find out new management really did some amazing changes. Excellent food and service. Bartender had the best service and great people skills. I will have my events here for sure.

Bria · Married on 03/31/2018

I went to a wonderful reciption at this venue. It was so amazing. Everyone was nice and Sweet. The owner, Eddie is such a great person. Definitely would recommend booking a event here

Maithé · Married on 02/24/2018

I had my wedding at the Venus Banquet hall and it was an incredible experience, the owner and all the staff are extremely professional. They went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much!

Astrik · Married on 02/17/2018

This place met all our expectations! Food, service, workers management! Everything was amazing! definitely i will be going back! Thumbs up

Sevak · Married on 02/17/2018

Highly recomend this place! Would give 10 stars if I could. My event went amazing due to the great service! The owner Ed is very welcoming and profecional! He helped us plan the party from start to end! The servers were awesome and on point.
    THE FOOD WAS OFF THE HOOK!! PROPS TO THE CHEF!

Jessy · Married on 02/10/2018

My wedding was just amazing on this banquet hall!!! They have a beautiful lighting in the patio that looks fantastic in the pictures, their food was amazing and the owner was so helpful and supportive.

Setareh · Married on 02/04/2018

I loved the atmosphere, honestly everything felt so dreamy. The quality of the food was amazing, and their customer service couldn’t have been better!

Peter · Married on 02/03/2018

OMG.... The best place ever any one can book.... This place was a heaven for me.... Service outstanding, food awesome, ambiance unspeakable. If you ever decide to impress your guests no doubt choosing Venus Banquet will be your best and excellent choice.
    I strongly recommend to pick Venus Banquet Hall for your event, you won't regret. TRUST ME!

Edmond · Married on 02/03/2018

WAS so great don’t even know where to start from !!!!

edvin · Married on 01/27/2018

We did our wedding here last weekend and everything worked so great, the food was unbelievably good and the venue looks just beautiful we have never seen a service like this before, it was top level.
    The new owner Ed provided us with everything we needed and did his best to satisfy our needs, stayed with us until the end of our event and sent us home with lots of food.
    Thanks you so much for everything you have done for us

Venus Banquet Hall 2

Kady · Married on 01/27/2018

My wife and I had our wedding reception in the Classic hall on January 27th 2018. It was amazing! Not only did the owner Eddy give us a special gift that wasn't in our wedding package. Which I couldn't have thanked him enough for but the place looked and felt like our theme which was winter wonderland. My wife would say Frozen the movie haha. Everything from the floors, to the liens, and the lights. The place was so well lit up we didn't even need our DJ lights. Eddy allowed for the DJ company to control those lights not without my wife's and I okay of course, so I thought that was really respectable. Everything Eddy would do or one of his staff would do they always did with respect and a kind heart at least I felt that. All our guest had nothing but great things to say about this place inside and out. I would definitely book with Venus banquet hall for the future.

Alex · Married on 01/05/2018

This has to be the most beautiful venue in the Los Angeles Valley area! Ed is so accommodating and helpful with planning the whole process and making it a special event. Thanks to him and his staff again!!!

Stella · Married on 12/23/2017

I would suggest this place for literally anything, whether its a graduation party, birthday party or anything else that requires a venue and 5 star food and service.

So happy that I came across this place. Loved my experience.

nasim · Married on 12/19/2017

It was amazing. Everything was perfect and I trusted to this company and I'm happy with this experience

Angel · Married on 10/14/2017

I’m usually not one to write reviews but this place is amazing. It’s the perfect venue for any event.