Venus Banquet Hall Reviews

Venus Banquet Hall 1
  • Leslie

leslie · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Place

Natalie very professional awesome venue this place is amazing

Sent on 04/19/2019

Sam Donells · Married on 02/02/2019

February 2 Wedding

I want to give a special thanks to Eddie! Always so accommodating and professional. Thank you for making our day so memorable, our guests LOVED your menu/food and they were mesmerized by the elegance of your venue. People, this is the best wedding hall in LA! Look no further,
    Thank you again!

Sent on 02/10/2019

James Lee · Married on 01/27/2019

The best days

They are one of the most high-quality wedding banquet halls in LA.
    Everything was so beautiful! My guests could not believe their eyes from the minute they walked into the hall. The food is amazing, especially their seafood! The service was great!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Rochelle Gomez · Married on 01/26/2019

Memorable experience in the best way!

I highly recommend this venue! Staff is easy to work with. They definitely helped make my day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Jessica Thornton · Married on 01/12/2019

Awesome Service!

We booked this hall for my wedding and I can’t say enough good things. From beginning to end, Eddie made everything so easy for us. The hall itself is beautiful inside and outside. They took care of the decorations, food, DJ, and photo booth. They had staff at the event to take care of the table and plate settings and cake cutting.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Patrick Steward · Married on 12/21/2018

Wonderful Place

My partner and I were married at Venus last moth and we had an Incredible time. The wedding venue is beautiful, our guests were raving about the beauty and uniqueness of the spot. I cant say enough great things about Eddie, the manager. He made sure everything went smoothly during the day.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Sona · Married on 09/21/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at Venus!I want to give a shout out to Eddie for being very polite and patient with us since we kept calling them for many times for certain stuff.

Venue is beautifully renovated!
    Food is Amazing!
    Servers are super nice!

My fam just cant stop talking about the wedding hall and the whole team that planned the wedding.
    Totally recommend Venus if you are looking for the best wedding hall in Los Angeles and the best wedding planning services in Los Angeles!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Giselle · Married on 05/09/2018

Venus banquet hall was the perfect venue for my bachelorette party we had great servers great food and a great sound system We also have the wedding
    coming up in June 2018

John · Married on 04/12/2018

I been here before what a big change. I have to admit because of previous experience I was not too happy to be invited there. What a shock to find out new management really did some amazing changes. Excellent food and service. Bartender had the best service and great people skills. I will have my events here for sure.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Bria · Married on 03/31/2018

I went to a wonderful reciption at this venue. It was so amazing. Everyone was nice and Sweet. The owner, Eddie is such a great person. Definitely would recommend booking a event here

Sent on 04/01/2018

Maithé · Married on 02/24/2018

I had my wedding at the Venus Banquet hall and it was an incredible experience, the owner and all the staff are extremely professional. They went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much!

Astrik · Married on 02/17/2018

This place met all our expectations! Food, service, workers management! Everything was amazing! definitely i will be going back! Thumbs up

Sent on 02/20/2018

Sevak · Married on 02/17/2018

Highly recomend this place! Would give 10 stars if I could. My event went amazing due to the great service! The owner Ed is very welcoming and profecional! He helped us plan the party from start to end! The servers were awesome and on point.
    THE FOOD WAS OFF THE HOOK!! PROPS TO THE CHEF!

Jessy · Married on 02/10/2018

My wedding was just amazing on this banquet hall!!! They have a beautiful lighting in the patio that looks fantastic in the pictures, their food was amazing and the owner was so helpful and supportive.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Setareh · Married on 02/04/2018

I loved the atmosphere, honestly everything felt so dreamy. The quality of the food was amazing, and their customer service couldn’t have been better!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Peter · Married on 02/03/2018

OMG.... The best place ever any one can book.... This place was a heaven for me.... Service outstanding, food awesome, ambiance unspeakable. If you ever decide to impress your guests no doubt choosing Venus Banquet will be your best and excellent choice.
    I strongly recommend to pick Venus Banquet Hall for your event, you won't regret. TRUST ME!

Edmond · Married on 02/03/2018

WAS so great don’t even know where to start from !!!!

edvin · Married on 01/27/2018

We did our wedding here last weekend and everything worked so great, the food was unbelievably good and the venue looks just beautiful we have never seen a service like this before, it was top level.
    The new owner Ed provided us with everything we needed and did his best to satisfy our needs, stayed with us until the end of our event and sent us home with lots of food.
    Thanks you so much for everything you have done for us

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Venus Banquet Hall 2

Kady · Married on 01/27/2018

My wife and I had our wedding reception in the Classic hall on January 27th 2018. It was amazing! Not only did the owner Eddy give us a special gift that wasn't in our wedding package. Which I couldn't have thanked him enough for but the place looked and felt like our theme which was winter wonderland. My wife would say Frozen the movie haha. Everything from the floors, to the liens, and the lights. The place was so well lit up we didn't even need our DJ lights. Eddy allowed for the DJ company to control those lights not without my wife's and I okay of course, so I thought that was really respectable. Everything Eddy would do or one of his staff would do they always did with respect and a kind heart at least I felt that. All our guest had nothing but great things to say about this place inside and out. I would definitely book with Venus banquet hall for the future.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Alex · Married on 01/05/2018

This has to be the most beautiful venue in the Los Angeles Valley area! Ed is so accommodating and helpful with planning the whole process and making it a special event. Thanks to him and his staff again!!!

Stella · Married on 12/23/2017

I would suggest this place for literally anything, whether its a graduation party, birthday party or anything else that requires a venue and 5 star food and service.

So happy that I came across this place. Loved my experience.

Sent on 02/27/2018

nasim · Married on 12/19/2017

It was amazing. Everything was perfect and I trusted to this company and I'm happy with this experience

Sent on 02/06/2018

Angel · Married on 10/14/2017

I’m usually not one to write reviews but this place is amazing. It’s the perfect venue for any event.

Sent on 03/05/2018