Ventouris Photography Reviews

Ventouris Photography 5
Ventouris Photography 6
Ventouris Photography 7

Maria · Married on 08/11/2018

Highly recommend! Great photos. George with his personality gave as natural smiles and great photos too. Better than ever expected!

Samantha Phillips · Married on 07/24/2018

He is amazing!!

Being in England it is hard to find a photographer which you actually gel with and understands you as a couple. George took the time to observe us as a couple and took us out for a drink and soon understood our personalities. He went above and beyond his role ensuring we had the perfect photos throughout the whole day and night. George even stayed later than he should of and it did not go unnoticed. I recently received my photos back from my wedding day (all 808 of them) and he has just captured the day, in many more memories than I can remember!!

You go all that way for such an amazing holiday and wedding, and I 100% recommend this photographer. He’s up for a laugh and doesn’t take life to seriously. He instantly made me and my husband feel relaxed.

Samantha England/ Grimsby

Senan · Married on 07/11/2018

I usually hate taking pictures and my wife always struggles to make me go through it. Giorgos, made the process easy and fun. Such a good gentleman and great to deal with.
    My wife and I thank you! Will definitely recommend you.

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Ventouris Photography 8

Ventouris Photography's reply:

Senan your words mean a lot to me! It was a pleasure meeting and working together in Santorini. Hope to meet again in the future!!

Jane · Married on 07/05/2018

Giorgos is an amazing photographer. I am a perfectionist and have very high expectations and I could not be happier with how our photo shoot turned out. We are so happy that we chose Giorgos to photograph our wedding. He definitely went above and beyond our expectations. He is a true artist and professional. He’s also a very hardworking and trustworthy individual. It can be intimidating to have a wedding overseas, but Giorgos always put us at ease. We had so much fun with him during our photo shoot. We will never forget that day. We made a friend for life with Giorgos. I couldn’t imagine doing our wedding photos with anyone else. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Ventouris Photography's reply:

A big - huge thank you for your respond Jane! I wish you all health love and luck for your life! Hope to meet againin the future!!

Digna · Married on 06/24/2018

Great guy and extremely professional experience: HIGH VALUE! :)

Sent on 09/19/2017

Ventouris Photography's reply:

Cant thank you enough Derek!!
  • Jane

Jane Nuss · Married on 06/15/2018

Giorgios is a rare gem!

I cannot recommend Giorgios enough. He is a true artist in every sense of the word. We are so lucky to have found him as our wedding photographer. I am so amazed by our wedding photos and they totally exceeded my high expectations! He really took care of us on our wedding day in Greece. We found a lifelong friend in Giorgios! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Ventouris Photography's reply:

Jane and Andy I thank you very much for your words! They mean a lot to me and as you said we found a lifelong friendship! All the best from Greece to you and your loved ones!

Rachel · Married on 05/30/2018

What a superb photographer! We are absolutely in love with our wedding photos. He is truly amazing and such a fun/friendly person. Very creative!! Thank you for sharing our big day :)

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Ventouris Photography 9
    Ventouris Photography 10
    Ventouris Photography 11
    Ventouris Photography 12

Ventouris Photography's reply:

Amazing people amazing results! Thank you for your trust and support Rachel, it was a great day!

Arvind · Married on 12/17/2017

What a time we all had with Giorgios on the last day of our vacation in Greece !!!!!!!!!!! Visiting Santorini and not taking some time out for some professional photography is something one will definitely regret. But Giorgios didn't let it happen the same with us. Although we were quite late in his busy schedule, he patiently waited and at the end of the day came up with some of his best shots and poses for us.

Ladies insisting for more poses and photos is something which you may come across in each of your photo session I suppose, but may be it was difficult for you with the two beautiful Indian ladies inspired from Bollywood movies ;). In any case we all were extremely satisfied and happy with the time being spend with you and the baby still remembers the name "Uncle George".

Giorgios is a very unique person in himself riding on his stylish motorbike and his photography skills are simply amazing.
    He is a man with perfection focusing on very minute details of the photography.

The comment about 4 donkey I am sure Giorgios is going to remember his whole life. We will definitely visit Santorini again next time for post-wedding photoshoot.

Thank you very much once again for your time and efforts.

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2017

We are so, so thankful to have found Giorgos for a little after-wedding, honeymoon photo shoot. From email, to phone conversations, to finally meeting in person, he made us both feel so comfortable. I cracked a joke about how awkward I feel in front of a camera, and he immediately assured me that he likes to catch us in natural moments, to avoid awkwardness and stiff poses. And thank you for this tip: take the time to eat and have some espresso Before shooting LOL. His photos came out STUNNING, where he perfectly balanced landscape, architecture, and subjects.

We are so happy to have worked with him, but more importantly we're so happy to have met him. By the end of our time together we truest felt we’ve made a friend. A friend with a hell of an artistic eye!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Ventouris Photography's reply:

Before everything else we are all human. And trust is one of the elements that builds life time friendships. I thank you deeply for that and your words. For me as a photographer everyone is beautiful in his own unique way and this is what I am trying to bring out in my images. I have to say that you made my day! Till next time - Cheers from Greece!

Pk · Married on 10/06/2017

George is telepathic! George is a Bluetooth! George is a hotspot! You are able to connect in seconds with him. He understands the personality and sets up the stage. A very talented artist who captures moments in It's best and in the most inspiring way. His photos has captured our most emotional moments and now we can relish them forever. Thanks George !

Sent on 10/08/2017

Ventouris Photography's reply:

Haha!!! That is one of the compliments I will never forget! I really enjoyed the moments with you and you are great together! Hope to meet again in the future!

Anna · Married on 09/24/2017

Amazing photographer! He is so funny and flexible! We are glad we picked him for our special day!

Max · Married on 09/07/2017

Giorgios is an amazing photographer who truly understands how to capture the landscape, lighting, and his subjects perfectly. Our wedding photos are some of the best we have ever seen. Delivery of the photos was fast as well.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Ventouris Photography's reply:

Max and Rachel you are unique and so calm together! I still think that the butterfly was a good sign!! Stay amazing!

Chelley-Anne · Married on 09/01/2017

Giorgios is not only an amazing photographer but also such a genuine person. He captured our day beautifully and has the most funny and lighthearted personality. My husband is camera shy but you wouldn’t know it! He really made us feel so comfortable. He would crack jokes to make us laugh and every photo of us is a genuine emotion. We honestly couldn’t have asked for a better person to share our day with!

Angie · Married on 08/05/2017

August 2017 - Santorini
    Planning your wedding is a really difficult job! I know, I have been there, I have done that. Choosing every single detail is overwhelming! Especially when the majority of wedding vendors out there are irresponsible, slow and unprofessional. We found George at the last minute, we have been abandoned already by two photographers who said that they were happy and excited to do our international wedding and that they will get back to us the next day with their proposal! Spoilers -they never did! George, on the other hand, he did exactly as he promised! He sent us his proposal - which by the way- was amazing and really reasonably priced! He arrived at the venue on time and spent more time than he promised with us. The next day he did an extra couples' photoshoot in several locations in Santorini (for more than 3 hours)! After 2 months he sent us more than 500 photographs. I mean, who does that? If you are lucky, other photographers will send you the pictures after six months!! Concerning the quality of his photographs, his work captured accurately our emotions. He managed to capture all the little details that my husband and I weren't able to see and experience. The truth is that after the wedding everything was blurry. Looking through the pictures we managed to re-experience our wedding from a different perspective and realise that everybody had a good time and enjoyed themselves. Looking now all these photographs, we feel truly happy! George put a smile on our faces. We really appreciate his work.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Ventouris Photography's reply:

Now you put a smile on my face! I really thank you so much Angie and Yasu!

Steven · Married on 07/21/2017

From start to finish, Ventouris was absolutely seamless to work with. Extremely organized and responsive, he brought such great energy to my surprise engagement shoot! He made us laugh he entire time and the quality of images was superb, I would recommend to anyone having an event in Greece!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Ventouris Photography's reply:

Steven I cant thank you enough! You are one of the sweetest people we have met!!

Tony · Married on 07/17/2017

My now wife and I are both Greek but traveled from the US where we live to visit Santorini for the first time. I had the ring, the location and finding the right photographer was crucial to me. We had a lot of recommendations for a local photographer but George came very highly recommended by a local friend of mine. He met and exceeded all expectations I had. He was responsive, accommodating (I had some VERY specific requests) and an all around a great professional. He played along for the surprise perfectly, and when the moment came, he captured it in a way that I could not have thought was possible. It was a cloudy day in Santorini, but even then, George patiently waited for the right beams of light to shine at the correct places just to capture one shot. He made us feel comfortable with the scenery and that showed in the final product he delivered to us. When we saw the final pictures, they reminded us of a story for our past, present and future life and he somehow made everything look non-pretentious and natural. A Job well done!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Ventouris Photography's reply:

Tony you are a perfectionist!! And I am happy that I have completed all the details and beyond!! Stay amazing!!

Katarina · Married on 07/17/2017

I’ got the best wedding pictures in the world. I am so happy and grateful. I love everything about the pictures. I recommend Ventouris strongly. He stayed longer too.

Ventouris Photography 13
    Ventouris Photography 14
    Ventouris Photography 15
    Ventouris Photography 16
    Ventouris Photography 17
    Ventouris Photography 18

Matt · Married on 06/24/2017

Where do i start. From the first moment we met Giorgos at the wedding venue we could tell he was very passionate about his photography, professional yet warming and friendly. He explained to us as a couple the types of pictures he would be after, from various angles, backgrounds, and to make the most of the amazing scenery that was on offer in Santorini. Having our photos taken with Giogos was an unforgettable time. We had a great laugh whilst taking the photos, and the photos that he produced exceeded our expectations. He has caught moments on the day which can only now be relived through his photos. We cant thank G enough for his effort and passion for his job, so thanks for making our special day unforgettable!! Regards Matt & Kim x

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Ventouris Photography 24
    Ventouris Photography 25
    Ventouris Photography 26

Ventouris Photography's reply:

I don't know how to respond - in a way that will not sound fake to others who haven't been with us at that time. But Matt and Kim, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and you know what it means for sure!

AMY · Married on 06/01/2017

We booked to get married in Santorini after a friend of a friend recommended it to us but she said that she had one regret and that was that she wished she had done more research and booked a better photographer, so we took this into account and asked our wedding planners at Heliotopos Hotel to book the best photographer and videographer in Santorini and we are sooooooo glad we did this. We certainly had the best and the photos as a result are absolutely INCREDIBLE and even better than some of my friend's UK wedding photos. Giorgos is so much fun yet highly professional and we loved that he was a perfectionist. To say you are talented, Giorgos, is an understatement. We were so blown away. You have captured everyone’s happiness perfectly and I love how natural they are which is exactly what we wanted. We also liked the mixture of coloured and black and white photos.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing what was the best day of our lives.

Much love,

Amy & Chris.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Ventouris Photography's reply:

This is one of the times that I am speechless. And these moments aren't many! I thank you deeply!!
  • I

Ioannis · Married on 05/27/2017

We are glad for the technical excellence, fun and professionalism; highly recommended!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Ventouris Photography's reply:

Mr Ioannis always precise and to the point! As his designs!! Thank you so much!

Desi · Married on 05/08/2017

Amazing professional! Delivery on time of everything promised and so many more ! George is the best!!! Make sure you book him for minimum 2 hours!!

Ventouris Photography's reply:

I will turn red for a few minutes! Thank you so much!

Chris · Married on 04/13/2017

An unforgettable experience with a great photographer and extraordinary result! Thank you George!

Ventouris Photography's reply:

You are always wecome Chris!

Vassilis · Married on 10/30/2016

Great service, I have done the baptizing of my daughter with George it was a really fun day, it was one of my best experiences, at the same time 3 friends had organized with him weddings or baptizing's and everybody was really satisfied. I strongly suggest him.

A big thank you!

Lo · Married on 10/26/2016

George was just fabulous!!! He was hilarious, so friendly, and SO fun! He was incredibly flexible with our schedule and walked us to a few locations to get the perfect shots during the day and during a GORGEOUS sunset. He put us right at ease- I would suggest George to anyone looking for a fun, laid back photographer that will make you laugh all day long!!!

Niki · Married on 07/03/2016

Giorgos is the best!! Our wedding pictures were amazing! He and his team were professional, organized, creative...couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our Santorini wedding. Our wedding albums that we also ordered were top notch, superb quality and very beautiful. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Ventouris Photography 27
    Ventouris Photography 28
    Ventouris Photography 29

Ventouris Photography's reply:

A big thank you is not enough for your words Niki and Niko! I had a great time with you and your loved ones!