28 Reviews for Ventouris Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)
28 Ventouris Photography Reviews

What a superb photographer! We are absolutely in love with our wedding photos. He is truly amazing and such a fun/friendly person. Very creative!! Thank you for sharing our big day :)

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a time we all had with Giorgios on the last day of our vacation in Greece !!!!!!!!!!! Visiting Santorini and not taking some time out for some professional photography is something one will definitely regret. But Giorgios didn't let it happen the same with us. Although we were quite late in his busy schedule, he patiently waited and at the end of the day came up with some of his best shots and poses for us.

Ladies insisting for more poses and photos is something which you may come across in each of your photo session I suppose, but may be it was difficult for you with the two beautiful Indian ladies inspired from Bollywood movies ;). In any case we all were extremely satisfied and happy with the time being spend with you and the baby still remembers the name "Uncle George".

Giorgios is a very unique person in himself riding on his stylish motorbike and his photography skills are simply amazing.
He is a man with perfection focusing on very minute details of the photography.

The comment about 4 donkey I am sure Giorgios is going to remember his whole life. We will definitely visit Santorini again next time for post-wedding photoshoot.

Thank you very much once again for your time and efforts.

Profile Picture Arvind, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so, so thankful to have found Giorgos for a little after-wedding, honeymoon photo shoot. From email, to phone conversations, to finally meeting in person, he made us both feel so comfortable. I cracked a joke about how awkward I feel in front of a camera, and he immediately assured me that he likes to catch us in natural moments, to avoid awkwardness and stiff poses. And thank you for this tip: take the time to eat and have some espresso Before shooting LOL. His photos came out STUNNING, where he perfectly balanced landscape, architecture, and subjects.

We are so happy to have worked with him, but more importantly we're so happy to have met him. By the end of our time together we truest felt we’ve made a friend. A friend with a hell of an artistic eye!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

George is telepathic! George is a Bluetooth! George is a hotspot! You are able to connect in seconds with him. He understands the personality and sets up the stage. A very talented artist who captures moments in It's best and in the most inspiring way. His photos has captured our most emotional moments and now we can relish them forever. Thanks George !

Profile Picture Pk, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Amazing photographer! He is so funny and flexible! We are glad we picked him for our special day!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Giorgios is an amazing photographer who truly understands how to capture the landscape, lighting, and his subjects perfectly. Our wedding photos are some of the best we have ever seen. Delivery of the photos was fast as well.

Profile Picture Max, 9/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Giorgios is not only an amazing photographer but also such a genuine person. He captured our day beautifully and has the most funny and lighthearted personality. My husband is camera shy but you wouldn’t know it! He really made us feel so comfortable. He would crack jokes to make us laugh and every photo of us is a genuine emotion. We honestly couldn’t have asked for a better person to share our day with!

Profile Picture Chelley-Anne , 9/1/17, 1 Review

August 2017 - Santorini
Planning your wedding is a really difficult job! I know, I have been there, I have done that. Choosing every single detail is overwhelming! Especially when the majority of wedding vendors out there are irresponsible, slow and unprofessional. We found George at the last minute, we have been abandoned already by two photographers who said that they were happy and excited to do our international wedding and that they will get back to us the next day with their proposal! Spoilers -they never did! George, on the other hand, he did exactly as he promised! He sent us his proposal - which by the way- was amazing and really reasonably priced! He arrived at the venue on time and spent more time than he promised with us. The next day he did an extra couples' photoshoot in several locations in Santorini (for more than 3 hours)! After 2 months he sent us more than 500 photographs. I mean, who does that? If you are lucky, other photographers will send you the pictures after six months!! Concerning the quality of his photographs, his work captured accurately our emotions. He managed to capture all the little details that my husband and I weren't able to see and experience. The truth is that after the wedding everything was blurry. Looking through the pictures we managed to re-experience our wedding from a different perspective and realise that everybody had a good time and enjoyed themselves. Looking now all these photographs, we feel truly happy! George put a smile on our faces. We really appreciate his work.

Profile Picture Angie, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From start to finish, Ventouris was absolutely seamless to work with. Extremely organized and responsive, he brought such great energy to my surprise engagement shoot! He made us laugh he entire time and the quality of images was superb, I would recommend to anyone having an event in Greece!

Profile Picture Steven, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My now wife and I are both Greek but traveled from the US where we live to visit Santorini for the first time. I had the ring, the location and finding the right photographer was crucial to me. We had a lot of recommendations for a local photographer but George came very highly recommended by a local friend of mine. He met and exceeded all expectations I had. He was responsive, accommodating (I had some VERY specific requests) and an all around a great professional. He played along for the surprise perfectly, and when the moment came, he captured it in a way that I could not have thought was possible. It was a cloudy day in Santorini, but even then, George patiently waited for the right beams of light to shine at the correct places just to capture one shot. He made us feel comfortable with the scenery and that showed in the final product he delivered to us. When we saw the final pictures, they reminded us of a story for our past, present and future life and he somehow made everything look non-pretentious and natural. A Job well done!

Profile Picture Tony, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I’ got the best wedding pictures in the world. I am so happy and grateful. I love everything about the pictures. I recommend Ventouris strongly. He stayed longer too.

Photo for Ventouris Photography Review - Our tasty cake
Photo for Ventouris Photography Review - My lovely shoes
Photo for Ventouris Photography Review - Butterflies- our theme
Photo for Ventouris Photography Review - My husband & me
Photo for Ventouris Photography Review - Best sunset ever
Profile Picture Katarina, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Where do i start. From the first moment we met Giorgos at the wedding venue we could tell he was very passionate about his photography, professional yet warming and friendly. He explained to us as a couple the types of pictures he would be after, from various angles, backgrounds, and to make the most of the amazing scenery that was on offer in Santorini. Having our photos taken with Giogos was an unforgettable time. We had a great laugh whilst taking the photos, and the photos that he produced exceeded our expectations. He has caught moments on the day which can only now be relived through his photos. We cant thank G enough for his effort and passion for his job, so thanks for making our special day unforgettable!! Regards Matt & Kim x

Profile Picture Matt, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked to get married in Santorini after a friend of a friend recommended it to us but she said that she had one regret and that was that she wished she had done more research and booked a better photographer, so we took this into account and asked our wedding planners at Heliotopos Hotel to book the best photographer and videographer in Santorini and we are sooooooo glad we did this. We certainly had the best and the photos as a result are absolutely INCREDIBLE and even better than some of my friend's UK wedding photos. Giorgos is so much fun yet highly professional and we loved that he was a perfectionist. To say you are talented, Giorgos, is an understatement. We were so blown away. You have captured everyone’s happiness perfectly and I love how natural they are which is exactly what we wanted. We also liked the mixture of coloured and black and white photos.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing what was the best day of our lives.

Much love,

Amy & Chris.

Profile Picture AMY, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are glad for the technical excellence, fun and professionalism; highly recommended!

Profile Picture Ioannis, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great guy and extremely professional experience: HIGH VALUE! :)

Profile Picture Digna, 6/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing professional! Delivery on time of everything promised and so many more ! George is the best!!! Make sure you book him for minimum 2 hours!!

Profile Picture Desi, 5/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

An unforgettable experience with a great photographer and extraordinary result! Thank you George!

Profile Picture Chris, 4/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great service, I have done the baptizing of my daughter with George it was a really fun day, it was one of my best experiences, at the same time 3 friends had organized with him weddings or baptizing's and everybody was really satisfied. I strongly suggest him.

Profile Picture Vassilis, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George was just fabulous!!! He was hilarious, so friendly, and SO fun! He was incredibly flexible with our schedule and walked us to a few locations to get the perfect shots during the day and during a GORGEOUS sunset. He put us right at ease- I would suggest George to anyone looking for a fun, laid back photographer that will make you laugh all day long!!!

Profile Picture Lo, 10/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Giorgos is the best!! Our wedding pictures were amazing! He and his team were professional, organized, creative...couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our Santorini wedding. Our wedding albums that we also ordered were top notch, superb quality and very beautiful. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Niki, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George is the person that should be in every wedding!!

Profile Picture Anastasia , 6/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The most amazing person! thank you for taking us so beautiful pictures in our wedding and the christering of our childs! many kisses Stella, fragiskos, kallina and stelios!

Profile Picture stella, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It is one thing to have ‘formal’ photos of your wedding day and another to have images that capture the essence of the moments ! Giorgos captured our story as it unfolded each image filled with emotion, truth and realism. Giorgos has a great capability to make anyone feel comfortable and relaxed with his ability, skill and resourcefulness to create a masterpiece of your special day. Having a destination wedding often means having to celebrate without the presence of all your loved ones, we returned home knowing that through our photos we could relive our special day with them and share those amazing moments, thanks to Giorgos.
Thank you Giorgos from the bottom of our hearts for making us feel relaxed, calm and happy. You captured our love and our story perfectly.

Profile Picture Victoria , 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We got married in 2013, where Giorgos was our photographer. Everyone that sees our wedding photos are amazed they even still talk about them 4 years later, best photographer I have ever met world wide... he doesnt rush you, very creative, always chooses unique moments, knows Santorini in and out, many special places, very friendly, and most of all makes your wedding memorable. I would highly recommend him over any photographer. I would recommend like we did, a pre-wedding photoshoot as well as a wedding photoshoot. He will capture every special moment you have on your best day, and from the best angle even if it means he needs to lay down on the floor to take the photo... I have the proof...

Photos with him are priceless compared to whatever budget you have, I would choose him over and over again...

Profile Picture Eddy, 9/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits