Ventanas Reviews

31 Reviews for Ventanas

• Annell

Annell · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Amazing Views!!!

I love our Atlanta skyline, so when looking for a wedding venue I wanted something with the Atlanta skyline view. We set up an appointment and met with Dana, we were sold the moment she gave us a tour! Dana has been so kind during this process and is always quick to respond to my questions. I can wait to have my wedding there!!!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Candace

Candace Allen · Married on 07/04/2019

Romantic and Thrilling Fourth of July Wedding

We went with this venue because of the view. We were absolutely floored with the level of service and attention to detail. We where wowed literally from beginning to end. Such a happy courteous staff. You can tell they are treated well. They are all about ensuring that your event runs perfectly. Our Fourth of July wedding was breathtaking and I owe so many thanks to this wonderful team.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

WOW. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives. It is crazy to me how perfect everything was and it all started with Ventanas. When we first got engaged the first thing our wedding coordinator told us to do was pick a venue, because they go QUICK. We got the last Saturday date in the month we wanted (October) at Ventanas and we were about a year out. We booked Ventanas site unseen because we were so sure that this is where we wanted to get married and didn't want someone else to take our date. We first started working with Hannah Baber and she is AMAZING. So quick to respond, fun to be around, great with ideas, accommodating, and extremely easy to work with. This place is so beautiful, it's just how it looks online and more! We got SO many compliments about how beautiful Ventanas was, especially at night with all of the lights. We have the most beautiful pictures and video, but the experience was wonderful too. From the food (SO good), to the level of service, to the staff, it was all just amazing. I could not imagine getting married anywhere else and I highly recommend Ventanas as the best venue in Atlanta! Book quickly though because it fills up fast!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Santi · Married on 09/02/2017

We had a phenomenal experience through Ventanas. I will say that having the right person with the right attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to work with you throughout the whole process from beginning to end is extremely important as planning a wedding was in our experience very stressful and overwhelming at times. Luckily though Hannah at Ventanas was truly spectacular to work with. Hannah was extremely enthusiastic, she was on her A game and willing to go above and beyond to ensure we had a perfect evening. She was a pleasure to work with as she has tons of experience, extremely valuable insight, incredible attitude and was extremely accommodating to all of our requests.

The venue is truly stunning and we could not have asked for more. The views are gorgeous, the spaces and layouts are both accommodating and inviting and the staff were truly amazing. We felt like Royals in our wedding reception as the staff was always checking on us, being extremely attentive and making sure we had everything we needed. The staff was extremely nice and courteous, which added to our overall great experience.

Hannah and Ventanas provided a formidable experience for our very special day, they were very professional and dedicated and we thank them for making our experience so memorable. If you are looking for a beautiful venue, excellent food, drinks and fantastic staff that is easy to work with then I suggest Ventanas.

Thank you for making our experience so great,

Santiago & Angela

Sent on 09/18/2017

Beeta · Married on 07/29/2017

Ventanas was truly a dream venue. The pictures don't even come close to how amazing the view is from up there. All of my guests could not stop talking about how amazing, and unique the venue was.

Hannah and the team also made the entire process so easy. Hannah helped every step of the way, she is so organized, helpful, and answered all of my questions quickly. Thank you Hannah!

The food was also so good. You have a lot to choose from, which I really liked, and the service on the actual day of the wedding was amazing. I would recommend Ventanas to anyone. It will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • O

Olympia · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I did a surprise wedding at Ventana's! It was absolutely amazing. Aside from the amazing view, this place is worth every dime! Many of our guest told us it was the best wedding they had ever gone to! Hannah and the Legacy team did an amazing job. The food (which was brunch) was fantastic! I can honestly say that the team helped us deliver the perfect surprise for our guest!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Terri · Married on 01/30/2016

Best day ever. I had my wedding at Ventanas on January 30th and got extremely blessed with sunny weather. We had the ceremony outside, the reception inside with the gorgeous city views, and left on a helicopter from the helipad. It was a magical day and evening! Hannah was my coordinator and worked so hard to make my day perfect. She answered a million emails and phone calls, gave me a couple of tours of the space, and made the day run smooth. My guests loved the venue as much as we did. The food was great. The service was great. I really have nothing to complain about. If you want a dream, urban wedding definitely consider Ventanas. And if you can't afford it like us, ask about their January rates. We could only afford the place in January, so we moved our wedding date and were so happy we did. :-)

Sent on 02/10/2016

Jason · Married on 11/07/2015

Our wedding was incredible, and we owe a large part of that to Ventanas and Hannah. The views from the venue are simply amazing. no other location had that wow effect like this one. we had originally decided to go with an outside cater, but Ventanas no longer allows it. We cautiously accepted using their catering service, and I have to say we received a ton of compliments after the wedding about how good the food was(we enjoyed it as well). Our ceremony was outside on the large patio, and they were very helpful in making sure it was still able to be held outside even with looming rain. the new contact Hannah was awesome. she responded to all our questions quickly, and came up with some awesome solutions for problems we ran into. Overall just a truly amazing night!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Karen · Married on 11/05/2015

What an astoundingly beautiful venue!! As a wedding/event planner, I am always thrilled to get to do business with venues that are not only stunning, but also have a genuine and accommodating staff that works hard to make sure my clients are completely taken care of. I cannot thank Hannah enough for everything she did to help make my event a success and the team at Ventanas who made sure we had everything we needed. I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Naghmeh · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I just got married at Ventanas this past October and it was absolutely beautiful! The venue is to die for! It looks incredible during the day and just magical at night! The city lights add so much detail and emotion to the experience. It is truly one of the best venues in Atlanta.

We are so beyond grateful to Hannah Baber for everything she did for us and how much she cared about our wedding. She is extremely detailed, very organized, and an absolute professional. In our opinion and from our overall experience planning the wedding, (the good and the bad) she is one of the best in this business. She did everything in her power to make sure our wedding day was beautiful and even after the wedding, she still tried to resolve any issues or concerns we had. We hired the absolute worst wedding planner, Nadira Merali with Envi Event Planning. If it weren't for Hannah and the Ventanas team, our wedding would have been awful. There were so many things that went wrong with our planner and the vendors she recommended to us, but if it weren't for the efforts of Hannah and the Ventanas team, we really don't know what would have happened.

I can't express how much we appreciate everything Hannah did for us and we will forever cherish the good memories from our wedding day! Just THANK YOU!!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Margie · Married on 07/18/2015

Thank you Ventanas--Atlanta's downtown premier event venue. Our daughter's recent wedding and reception was fabulous. From the up front planning with your consultant, Hannah B. to the follow up and follow through for the entire evening, every aspect was remarkable and outstanding. The site. The skyline. The awesome staff. The attention to detail. The food and beverage service as provided by the Legacy Restaurant Partners. Including a beautiful sunset, made for a truly magical and unforgettable evening.

It has been over two and a half weeks since our family's big event, and we are still getting cards, calls and email from many attendees telling us that they truly had a fun evening and it was the best party ever! Also, we want to give a shout out out to the hard working valet parking guys. Can't wait to get the professional photographer's pictures to re-live the evening.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Patti · Married on 04/11/2014

To Lauren Fielder, Catering Sales Manager, Ventanas

Dear Lauren,

Thank you for the exceptional effort you and the Ventanas team put forth to ensure our wedding on April 11 was well-executed. Without a doubt, you went above and beyond what was expected, and I can't tell you how much we appreciate it. I know there were many fires that you and your staff put out that I wasn't aware of - thank you for handling all of those and for saving me the added stress! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day and received many compliments from guests about how great the venue was. There's nowhere else I would have wanted to get married!

Please pass along our gratitude to Shelton, Terry, Gary (security), Orlando and Tracy (front desk), Dwayne (bartender), and the Ventanas staff who were so wonderful with getting everything set up, flipped and broken down.

If we ever have any occasion to host an event in the future, we will definitely return to Ventanas for the unbeatable views, excellent service, and wonderful experience!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Marlon & Cassandra · Married on 03/23/2013

Ventanas captured our hearts as soon as we visited the location for our wedding and reception site! Our wedding planner took us there because expressed that we loved the city lights and would like a venue that would showcase this!

This location had the best views of the city- it was breathtaking!

We have our wedding on the rooftop and the cocktail hour was held inside on one floor. Then our guest where able to go down to the reception which was decorated to perfection with the up lighting and décor as it popped off the city in the background.

Our family and friends are still raving about this venue and how it reflected our personalities and style.

Kirsty Pfahl and Hala Shell made sure that everything we received every detail in a timely manner.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Cara · Married on 04/09/2016

Our experience with Ventanas and the Legacy team as a whole was FANTASTIC. After bringing an idea to Hannah Baber about utilizing multiple venues in the property, I got the distinct pleasure of being the first "Luckie Bride." We loved our planning and the vendors that we were introduced to from wedding planners to floral and cake and finally our grand exit in a helicopter. Plus, the food was amazing with our brunch concept and the view was of course SPECTACULAR! I would go back and to my wedding there 100 times over and HIGHLY recommend it.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/29/2011

Ventanas is a beautiful venue and we enjoyed having our ceremony and reception there. Because the space is predominantly windows (as the name Ventanas suggests in Spanish), it is a blank canvas. We turned the space into our own little tree house for our wedding. It was beautiful.
    The Ventanas event managers were incredibly professional and helpful and made it easy for the vendors to get in and out of the space as often and as early as they needed to in order to prepare for our evening wedding.
    When we needed something, the Ventanas staff was generally quick to respond to our queries. I highly recommend this beautiful venue.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2013

I booked this venue about a year before our wedding. During the last year, they changed event managers for the facility and the new ladies are very responsive.
    The location is BEAUTIFUL and was if not the same price or cheaper for similar venues around Atlanta...but honestly the view gives it more value than I paid.
    Everything about the venue was great. There are 3 areas you can use (inside balcony, outdoor patio, and main inside "reception" area) PLUS you can access a heli-pad!
    Stunning!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Tamika · Married on 03/16/2013

It would be hard to find a better view for you wedding in Atl!

Sent on 05/05/2013

Charlotta · Married on 05/19/2012

The venue itself is amazing and gives breathtaking views of the city. Booking early is essential because this has to be the most beautiful rooftop venue in all of the city of Atlanta and it seems to have gotten more popular over the years. The only issue I had with them on my wedding day is their monitors were not working. They were supposed to display our engagement pictures outside when you first walk in getting to the elevators and on the elevators. So, that was a disappointment. Otherwise, it was an absolute dream that helped create one of the most memorable and exciting days of my life!

Sent on 01/20/2015

We had our daughters wedding Ventanas and it was amazing. The only negative was the lack of responsiveness early on in the planning process. The venue now has a new contact person that is very good so the issue has been resolved. The event space is perfect for a wedding. One huge surprise was how good the food was. Usually food at weddings is just OK. I was pleasantly surprised at how perfectly the steaks were cooked and how quickly the staff was able to serve everyone a warm meal. We visited so many venues prior to booking here and I am grateful that this was the place we chose.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Lily · Married on 05/21/2016

The second I visited Ventanas I knew this was my dream wedding venue! The view you have from the venue is absolutely breathtaking, especially if you have an evening wedding and get to see the city lights and ferris wheel. Everyone that we worked with was incredible, especially Brad Boatner, Brian Bullock and Hannah Baber. Hannah in particular truly made the whole wedding planning process such a breeze! She was so sweet, professional, always responded to my emails quickly and handled all of my hundreds of questions and concerns the month leading up to the wedding like a pro! I can't tell you how many of the wedding guests told me that ours was the best wedding they had ever been to and I definitely have Ventanas to thank for that!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/28/2016

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

I couldn't have dreamed of having my wedding anywhere but Ventanas. Hannah and the team did an amazing job of hosting and executing our special day. If you're looking for a rooftop venue I highly suggest Ventanas!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2011

4.2
      3.0

We LOVED Ventanas! The view is breathtaking and was the perfect back drop for our wedding. Donald was fabulous and very helpful! I couldn't be happier that Ventanas is where our ceremony and reception were!!! Highly reccommended!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2012

3.0

Ventanas was a beautiful space for our reception. We also lucked out to have gorgeous weather so our guests were able to take advantage of the patio. You have to get your alcohol packages through the venue, and its on the pricey side, but our bartenders were absolutely exceptional. (We had several guests comment on how awesome the bartenders were!) The views are incredible. The location is great for out of town guests so they can do the nearby tourist attractions.
    My only negative is that for me, the communication was a little lacking. The woman who was handling the arrangements for our wedding (Ryan) apparently changed jobs right before our wedding and no one notified us. My other vendors finally let me know that no one from Ventanas was getting back to them, and I finally got a hold of Donald who then was my contact. Just extra stress a bride doesn't need the week before her wedding.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Nneka · Married on 09/26/2015

We held our wedding at Ventanas in September 2015. The venue is absolutely beautiful, and the skyline view is one of the best ones available in Atlanta. We planned to hold our ceremony on the balcony but had to move it inside due to rain. Nonetheless, we could not have made a better venue choice. The catering and bar service were excellent. The only downside was the holding room that was made available for the bride and groom. It was actually a cluttered office with not enough room for us. Overall, Ventanas is a great venue that I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Daniel · Married on 06/04/2011

3.0

The view from Ventanas can't be beat! The terrace held our 150 guests perfectly for the ceremony, and the reception space could not have been more breathtaking. I am so glad I got married there and had my reception there. People still tell me how gorgeous it was! I did run into a couple of issues along the way, but nothing that made me want to change my mind on getting married there. I was a little upset when I found out that the hotel was booked up the night of our wedding. They knew when I signed the contract that I wanted people to stay at that hotel, but they forgot to mention that a huge convention was going on that weekend and they were already booked up. I also was a little frustrated with the amount of time it took to get the contract drawn up and signed. I felt like I was constantly waiting to hear back from them. I think it ended up taking them 2 weeks just to get us a contract. The last little bump in the road was that they never gave us our thumb drive back with our pictures on it. In order to have a slideshow going we had to give them a thumb drive with our pictures. When we got back from our honeymoon I emailed them and asked them what I needed to do to get it back and they said they didn't think they had it. I decided to give up on that one. Bottom line, these were very small problems in the grand scheme of things. I would recommend Ventanas to everyone. It is the perfect venue!

Sent on 03/12/2012