Venice Photo Booth Reviews

Venice Photo Booth 6
Venice Photo Booth 7

Laine Murray · Married on 12/22/2018

Best time ever!

We looked into a few different photo booths and we are so glad we booked
    With Venice Photo booth! They are fun and entergetic and will to work with whatever theme you have. You will have no regrets! Our guest had a blast!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Deanna · Married on 12/20/2018

Our wedding group really enjoyed the venice photo booth. it was a real hit

They were great to work with, excellent staff, our wedding really enjoyed the venice photo booth at our wedding on December 15.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Kate · Married on 12/12/2018

Can't recommend enough!

Meg and Mike were so great to work with! We are so glad we went with Venice Photo Booth for our destination wedding in Venice, FL. Our guests had a blast with the photo booth, and we have the pictures to prove it! We went with the inflatable photobooth set up, and it looked so great lit up at night and gave awesome colored backgrounds to the photos. Would recommend VPB to anyone looking for a great time at their event!

Sent on 01/19/2019
    Venice Photo Booth 8
    Venice Photo Booth 9

Gina Kanyha · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding fun

We used Venice Photo booth for my daughters wedding. Everyone had a blast and the photo album for the bride and groom was great!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Linda Aldrich · Married on 10/27/2018

So much fun!

I hired Venice Photo Booth for my granddaughter’s wedding. They were the life of the party! Meg & Mike were great, they helped me pick out the perfect booth and photo strip. Everyone had so much fun and my granddaughter just loves the photo album she received at the end of the evening. I highly recommend.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Katie · Married on 02/17/2018

They were just wonderful! Everyone at the wedding enjoyed the photo booth very much! They made sure that everyone that went got their picture taken and I really loved that they made sure that my husband and I got pictures taken with just the two of us! They only downside I would add is that I thought the booth itself would be a little bigger.. it was hrs to get more than 4 people in with all the props, but since my dad made a private section for them, it worked out just opening up the curtain for more room to add extra people. Loved all the props that they had. (As a Harry Potter fan, my girls and I made extra Harry Potter Props, but we didn't really need them) I couldn't believe the prop selection that Venice Photo Booth had! Overall it was a huge success! I'm so glad I hired them!

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Venice Photo Booth 10

Venice Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review!

We have several Venice Photo Booth options. We always encourage our clients to come in and test run our our Venice Photo Booths so we can insure their expectations are fulfilled or exceeded.
    A Photo Booth test run is fun, the couple comes away with prints in various sizes and the high resolution digital copies of those images.
    Some couples have used those test run images for their save the date photo.

Thanks Again

Jessica · Married on 12/17/2017

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Venice Photobooth!!! They had such a beautiful set up, even with a curtain that matched our color scheme! Their staff went above and beyond to accommodate our very large wedding group even with large group pictures! Their photo prop selection is out of the world! Such a wide variety! They have everything under the moon!! Everyone was able to leave with a couple copies of their booth pictures and my husband and I got a photo album with a copy of every picture taken that night with a note from our guests! Needless to say they were a HUGE HIT for our wedding!! Thank you so much Venice Photobooth for helping make our wedding extra special! Love Samuel and Jessica Flores!!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Allison · Married on 11/25/2017

Tons of props and a lot of fun!

Janelle · event on: 11/14/2017

So fun to have Venice Photo Booth at our fundraising event! Amazing props, a great time for everyone!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Janelle · Married on 11/14/2017

Sent on 12/13/2017

Rose · Married on 10/14/2017

Venice Photo Booth was awesome!! Katja was amazing day of keeping everything organized. We actually went to another wedding that had Venice Photo Booth and it was so much fun, I called the next day and booked them! We had the guest book which was super nice because even though we got the link right away with all of the photostrips as well as individuals from the strips, the book was even more personalized since our guests could write sweet messages in it! She even coordinated the album with our wedding color! For a lot of our guests, this was their first photo booth experience, especially at a wedding and they LOVED it! Everyone had so much fun with all of the many props she brought and really got into it. The booth opened up after dinner, so it kind of pumped guests up for dancing. They were great to work with, fairly priced, very professional and I would 100% hire them again!

Venice Photo Booth 11
    Venice Photo Booth 12
    Venice Photo Booth 13
    Venice Photo Booth 14

Venice Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for this fantastic review. That's humbling we always work hard to make it a great experience for all guests. Katja

Briana · Married on 04/22/2017

I love working with Katja! She is so easy to work with and very helpful and flexible. She even made it easy for my 84 year old grandfather to be able to get in and enjoy the fun! Now I have pictures to last a life time AND a lovely book she made during the entire night!! I am so happy I made the decision to go with Venice Photo Booth, everyone loved Katja and the photo booth! Thank you again!

Sent on 04/27/2017

bridget · Married on 03/18/2017

Venice Photo Booth did a spectacular job at our wedding!! All of my guests were impressed with the props that were provided and how much fun the photo booth was. I would highly recommend using Venice Photo Booth for wedding or any other special event (corporate events, birthday parties etc.)

Sent on 03/21/2017

Venice Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Bridget, it was a beautiful wedding and your guests were fun!

Callie · Married on 11/15/2016

What a fantastic addition to our event! Our guests had so much fun in the photobooth, and Katja's professionalism is top notch.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2016

Having Venice photo booth at our wedding made the day! I decided pretty last minute to have them and I couldn't have imagined our day without it. Everyone had such a good time with it! The staff was amazing, tons of props.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/15/2016

Don't even hesitate! AWESOME!! They arrived on time, were professional, fun, amazing and there aren't more words to describe how happy we were with them. The scrapbook the bride and groom received was something they will always cherish. Thank you thank you thank you, Katja - from a very happy and grateful mother of the bride.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Roy · Married on 03/20/2016

A pleasure to work with. They took care of the guests very well and made sure everyone at the party had a chance to get their photos taken in the booth

Sent on 11/25/2016

Daniela · Married on 03/12/2016

I must say Venice photo booth was amazing i hired them for my wedding after finding them at a wedding expo i looked into other yes a bit cheaper but their quality wasn't even close to them. Katja & her husband were super professional & she did an amazing job personalizing our photo strip she changed it about 3 times just to make me happy not to mention we had had about 250 guests including kids at our wedding & both her & the young lady helping her were so patient with them all. Bo doubt in my mind i would hire them again if i have any other upcoming even.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Camielle · Married on 03/12/2016

I am so happy I chose Venice Photo Booth for my wedding. This was by far the best thing I spent money on, it made the day. All of our guests, even those reluctant at first, had so much fun. Katja was amazing to work with and made everything simple. She responded quickly to emails or phone calls and constantly checked in with us before the event. I asked to have a custom background for our strips to match out wildflower theme and she made it happen. Katja was really great at making sure everyone got in and took photos including us, which was great because now we have a really fun guestbook to look back and laugh at. I would recommend Venice Photo Booth to anyone thinking about using a photo booth. I am so happy they were part of our wedding :)

Sent on 03/19/2016
  • Sam K.

Samantha · Married on 03/04/2016

I found Venice Photo Booth at a bridal expo and booked them on the spot. What initially drew me in was the quality of the pictures, amount of props and the size of the photo booth. I have been to weddings where you can only fit two people in the pictures, this was not the case with Venice Photo Booth - we fit our bridal party of 16 in!! Katja was awesome with communicating through emails. They were very accommodating with using a picture I took years ago of a sunrise in Sarasota for the background of our photo strip. Going that extra mile to make our photo strips personalized meant A LOT to us. Throughout the night they made sure that guests were aware of the photobooth location as we had to have it tucked away in a room. As expected our guests loved all the props and the quality of the pictures. Every guest received a copy of the photo strip and a card to view them online. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Louis & Katja!!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Robert · Married on 02/28/2016

Venice Photo Booth was a huge hit at my daughter's wedding. All the guests were talking about their fun experience and showing off their photo strips to others. The staff was professional and engaging with the guests. They were also flexible as we needed to change their times of operation a few days before the wedding. The album created throughout the night and presented to the bride and groom at the end is a keepsake forever. I wholeheartedly recommend Venice Photo Booth

Sent on 03/12/2016
  • User6196364 · 2+ years ago

It was a remarkable setup and the attendees to the wedding were very pleased with the accessories and props that were provided in the photo shoot. A lot of great comments were made to us and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the photo booth setup. We certainly would give a high recommendation to anyone interested in using this for their event as well. Very professional and we absolutely would give them high ratings. As a matter of fact, we have a friend who is very interested in using Venice Photo Booth for their event in the near future. We enjoyed the experience!!!

Sent on 01/12/2016
  • User6066232 · event on: 10/31/2017

Venice Photo Booth has been our go-to vendor for many events over the years. New Year's Eve, Halloween, Staff Holiday parties -- you name it, they've been there for us. Always professional, always early to the venue to set up, and always responsive to our needs. Quality work from a quality company!

Sent on 11/27/2017

This was not a wedding, but a holiday party for over 200 -- our staff and their guests. The photo booth was enormously popular, the props provided were fun and fresh, and the staffing was perfect. We've had nothing but good feedback and requests to have them back again next year. Which we will!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Lisa · Married on 12/05/2015

I highly recommend using this vendor! They made my wedding so much fun, it was a hit! Great memory book with everyone's pictures comes with it too. It was such a great decision I made to book this vendor!

Sent on 12/15/2015