Velvet Sage Photography Reviews

Velvet Sage Photography 3
Velvet Sage Photography 4

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

Engagement + Wedding

Katie has a special way of making you feel comfortable enough to be yourselves and then some. I am the worst person for planning......anything really.......and she even helped with some planning for our big day. Turn around on our pictures was FAST! Thankfully she LOVES to travel, so I don't feel like we have lost her completely since leaving Omaha. Can't wait to see what other life changing memories Velvet Sage helps us capture

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

Katie and her assistant were amazing at my daughters Wedding at Simply Ballroom, Omaha on June 23, 2018. They were both very organized, professional, calm and extremely patient. Katie did an amazing job on their engagement pictures and I can’t wait to see all the beautiful shots from the wedding! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Tyler · Married on 03/12/2017

Katie met with us at coffee shops to go over options. She basically planned out our wedding day schedule. She made us feel so natural and calm during the engagement pictures and during the wedding day - every picture is so candid and fun! She let us be ourselves. It came through in the pictures. We recommend Katie wholeheartedly.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Karen · Married on 10/14/2016

Katie was so sweet! She made us feel so comfortable and was very involved in our day-of activities. I'm absolutely OBESSED with how beautiful our photos are. They came out just as perfect as she helped make our wedding day!! Shes fun, and full of energy ( in the best way ) and I'd easily recommend her for anyone in search of a photographer! .

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Velvet Sage Photography 5
    Velvet Sage Photography 6
    Velvet Sage Photography 7
    Velvet Sage Photography 8

Alyson · Married on 10/10/2016

Katie gave us the most beautiful, dreamy engagement photos that perfectly captured "us." I can't stop looking at them! Neither my fiancé nor I normally like being in pictures, but Katie made the session really fun and easy so we felt and looked like models in the pictures :) I love her style of photography. Can't wait to do it again for our wedding! Katie is delightful to work with, and she really makes sure her clients are well taken care of. Awesome photos+ 1 awesome photographer = 5 stars!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Diana · Married on 07/30/2016

Katie did our wedding/reception pictures. Everything went so smooth from consultation to the stress of the big day. I was worried how I was going to be with a camera in my face while I was thinking of other things but Katie made that worry go away. My husband and I thank you Katie.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Antoinette · Married on 07/26/2015

Katie from Velvet Sage was amazing!! Our wedding photos came out great and I am so thankful she was there. I would highly recommend her, she made us feel comfortable.

Sent on 10/02/2015