Vellano Estate by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

78 | Chino Hills, CA

78 Reviews for Vellano Estate by Wedgewood Weddings

Crystal R. · Married on 12/12/2020

Great Start

This is a beautiful place and we are so excited to be having our wedding and reception here. So much that we changed our wedding date!! It's a prefect secluded location with all sorts of great places to take pictures. Marissa and Elizabeth have made the beginning process super easy, they are great to work with.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Stefania R. · Married on 08/10/2020

We are thankful

We recommend to anyone in Southern California this location because this place is very beautiful and the staff is professional in all planning. Thank you Vellano!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 06/10/2020

My Perfect Wedding Day thanks to Vellano Country Club!

Our wedding was October 18th 2019 and it was better than I could have ever hoped or dreamed for. EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING went perfectly-weddings are supposed to have hiccups right? WRONG, because every single person at the Vellano Country Club makes it his/her goal for you to have the best day of your life. Every single person who attended our wedding has complimented every aspect of the event. The entire planning process was stress free thanks to the Vellano Sales team, those girls make your life so easy, I didn't feel like I was planning a wedding (that is how easy it was). Then to the rehearsal dinner (we did it in the Cellar Room at the venue so our bridal party could get accustomed to the venue better) and it was 100% the right choice and the rehearsal itself went smoothly and the BBQ theme buffet was delicious! Then the big day-I arrived about 30-40 minutes prior to the agreed time and my coordinator Darsey was prepared and immediately jumped into action, she was 100% dedicated to me and my bridal party and did so much to make it perfect! DJ Scott played all of our favorites and read the room so great-everyone loved the music and his great attitude! The Banquet Captain was so attentive to me and my husbands needs and made the reception so wonderful for us. The servers and the bartender had the best attitudes and were so friendly and helpful and it was such a joy to spend the day with each and everyone of them. THANK YOU WEDGEWOOD VELLANO-you guys would get one thousand stars if that were a possible rating!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Vellano Estate by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Ashley - Thank you for the beautiful review! We loved working with you and it was our absolute honor to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Raphael P. · Married on 12/29/2019

Wedgewood Vellano Review - ZERP

A very beautiful venue and great wedding experience. The wedding planners were very detail oriented, flexible, responsive and accommodating to everything that we envisioned. They kept us informed of upcoming "due dates" and last minute decorations decisions were not aa problem. Many of my friends and guest commented on how unique and beautiful the facility was. Even if it didn't have the best reception location, Wedgewood Vellano made our wedding dreams come true

Sent on 01/08/2020

Annette G. · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazingly beautiful

My wedding was perfect! Everything was exactly how I envisioned it. The venue looked beautiful and all the staff was nice and professional. The food was amazing. Our family and friends complimented us on how beautiful our wedding was. I loved everything about my wedding day.

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Wai-Ling

Wai-Ling · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing experience!

We got married on October 12, 2019. From the minute we met with Olivia to the actual wedding day with Darcey and Eric, everything was laid out for us so that the planning and execution was such a smooth process. The meetings with Olivia and Marissa were so helpful, and they were pretty flexible with the changes that I made throughout the process. It was so nice to have guidelines and the binder help with planning everything. The partnered vendors are amazing as well. I really didn't have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding as Darcey really did SO MUCH to make sure everything was running smoothly. They even had extra drapes that were put up from the previous night's wedding that they offered to us without any extra charges. After the ceremony, Darcey waited for us at the end of the walkway with food and drinks. She constantly checked in with us and made sure that we were comfortable. After the wedding, so many guests have told us that the food was excellent so compliments to the chef as well! I have absolutely no regrets in choosing this venue, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an easier way to plan everything and have the place all to yourselves that evening! Thank you Vellano team for everything!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Timory · Married on 09/01/2019

It was the most magical day of my life!

Choosing this venue for our wedding day was the best decision ever. We had the most beautiful ceremony and fun reception. Service was above and beyond. The all inclusive vendors made wedding planning very easy and stress free. It was a perfect experience from beginning until the end. Thank you Vellano for the perfect day!

Sent on 12/19/2020
  • Loida

Loida G. · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Day

Great day , everybody there were awesome . Special thanks to Marissa, Darcey , Eric and Scott .

Sent on 04/22/2019

Vellano Estate by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Loida! Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!

Sharon · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing venue!

We got married March 22, 2019. Wedgewood vellano country club was an amazing venue! Their whole team was super helpful and very nice during our entire planning process. My husband(!) and I planned our wedding from afar (graduate students in Iowa) so it was important to us that we had sort of an “all inclusive” venue. From start to finish Wedgewood Vellano made our planning super easy! We were able to pick and choose what we wanted in our package with ease and without additional costs or fees. Kevin (the general manager) was simply amazing! Everyone said the food was amazing and the appetizers...omg! I actually got to enjoy 10min of our cocktail hour, and let me tell you, I scarfed down everything I could and it was all so yummy! (Get the crab cakes..trust me!). The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars (I’d give 4.5 if I could) is because of the process of knowing your day of coordinator. My package came with a DOC but I didn’t get to know who she was until the day before the wedding (rehearsal), which may be standard but I just didn’t like that. I wish I would’ve been able to talk to her at least a week before the wedding just to actually verbalize how I wanted my big day to go instead of having to type it out on a spreadsheet. Because of that, I never actually got to explain things to her (we had a cultural wedding that needed explaining lol). Everything ended up running smoothly, with a few bumps here and there, but nothin major. I guess the whole not knowing thing just robbed my peace of mind but I’m type A lol. Also, just an FYI, the venue can be pretty hard to find via gps. Several of my guests got lost and missed the ceremony. I think through apple maps it takes you to the back lot of the venue and it pretty confusing. BUT I found it just fine, so who knows, maybe they typed it in wrong? All in all, I would choose this venue again. The location is beautiful and they are very accommodating. Thank you Vellano!!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Vellano Estate by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Sharon! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Genet · Married on 01/20/2019

Phenomenal

I don't know where to begin. The staff at Wedgewood Vellano are remarkable. Olivia, and Marissa were our initial contacts and helped us from start to finish prepare and for the most exciting day of our lives. These ladies were always very responsive to our calls and emails and always providing us with all the details we needed to make our wedding beautiful and most importantly stress free. On the day of our wedding Darcy and Sam were with me and my husband and the bridal party ever step of the way!! If we had to do it all over again I would do it a thousand times again at Wedgewood Vellano and would want these ladies with me!!! Thank you Olivia, Marissa, Darcy, Sam, and all the additional wonderful staff members and vendors Events by Floral Sensations and Some Crust Bakery. You all made my wedding a day to remember! So very happy!!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Henry · Married on 12/27/2018

Couldn't be happier with the decision my fiancé and I made. Many people speak on the unnecessary stress couples face during wedding planning and how keeping track of everything becomes hard. This is something that we have not yet encountered during our 2 year engagement and we have Wedgewood Vellano to thank for that. Our experience from the start has been nothing more than amazing!!! The location is beautiful and provides so much space. We are so grateful for the communication, the reminders and the planning binder you all have provided. All your vendors, Staff, and coordinators are amazing and we truly can't say thank you enough for everything you guys have done for us! All of our appointments have been memorable. Everyone understands our vision and has helped us plan to make it a reality. Come December 27,2018 we will be beginning our lives together and we wouldn't want it anywhere else! Thank you Vellano!

-Henry & Heidy

Sent on 09/30/2018

Barbara · Married on 11/03/2018

We are in the process of having our wedding at the Wedgewood Vellano. For months we went to see different wedding locations and all were either too expensive, not the right fit, or had so many hidden fees. We finally stumbled across the Wedgewood site and after viewing three of their locations, we fell in love with the Vellano location.

Vellano is great in that the entire day will be only for your wedding. They don't book more than one wedding a day. The outdoor ceremony area is beautiful and the reception area inside is gorgeous.

We already signed the contracts and our wedding is just a few months away but so far things have gone by very smoothly. Marissa has been a great coordinator. We already went and booked the flowers with their suggested vender and we're doing our cake testing this weekend (yum)!

We can't wait for our wedding date but we're already so excited to be having it at Vellano and it's made the wedding planning process almost stress free.

Sent on 06/27/2018

• Diandra

Diandra · Married on 09/14/2018

Beautiful venue with great service!!

My husband and I went through multiple locations trying to find the perfect venue that would fit our style. Vellano won us over and had everything we looked for in a venue! Beautiful room, balcony, and cozy fireplace area. Olivia was our wedding day of coordinator and she did an amazing job! She answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. She also gave us awesome vendor recommendations and we were able to have nitrogen ice cream at our reception! It was the perfect touch and all our guest raved about it. Everyone was extremely impressed by the venue. I am so happy we held our reception here!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Vellano Estate by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Diandra! Beautiful photos! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Jessica M. · Married on 05/27/2018

From our very first meeting at Vellano we couldn’t have been more impressed. Every single staff member was so friendly and helpful. This was the first venue we looked at & we never went anywhere else! From the day we booked, to our actual wedding day, communication with the staff was effortless. Any time we had a question we always received a prompt response, and our questions were always answered. Marissa was our day of coordinator and she was AMAZING and so much fun! She kept everything running smoothly, & kept us on our timeline. We were able to really enjoy the day with minimal stress because we knew she had everything under control. Kevin was also there to help coordinate during the ceremony & he was so sweet! Our banquet captains, Eric and Alex were very attentive, always making sure to ask if we needed anything during the reception. We added an extra hour at the last minute, which is probably frustrating for the staff, but you would never know it. They continued to provide us with great service up until we left the venue.
    Vellano offers so many different food options for cocktail hour & dinner. We had a chance to taste most of the options when we attended their Wedding Extravaganza a few months before our wedding & every dish was great! The chef was so nice too. You can tell he is really passionate about the dishes he creates & it shows! We decided on the buffet & every guest was impressed with the food.
    Vellano is simply amazing. Choosing a venue that includes the vendors in one package made planning our wedding so much easier. The vendors they use were awesome to work with as well(JC entertainment, Cucamonga Cakery & The Studio by LMP(photographers)). Since they’re all used to working together at Vellano, it made our wedding day run so smoothly. The packages they offer are all customizable, so you can really maximize your money & have everything the way you want it. I truly can’t say enough good things about this place & the staff!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Vellano Estate by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! We truly appreciate it and are so grateful to have been a part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness and hope that you will stay in touch!

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

We can't say enough good things about the Vellano. Candace, Marissa and Eric were outstanding. Every little detail they took care of for me, and took the stress out of everything. I ended up hurting my knee pretty badly at our reception, thankfully toward the end and Eric made sure I had ice in hand and a to go box of cake before I left to make me feel better. My husband said he'll never forget the moment Candace asked him if he was ready to walk down the aisle and gave him a hug. Marissa was so sweet and held my train as I got ready to walk down the aisle. From the bottom of our hearts we can't thank them enough for what they did for us on our special day. We are so appreciative and LOVED every single moment of our dream wedding.
    The food and drinks were amazing, we felt so spoiled and loved. Thank you Vellano!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Vellano Estate by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly a joy to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!
  • O

Olga · Married on 02/18/2018

My husband and I got married at Vellano Wedgewood on 2/18/18. It was the best day of our lives! Everything went so smoothly thanks to the Vellano team. From the moment we walked in to inquire about the venue until the night we left as a married couple, Marissa, Samantha, and Candace were so knowledgeable, organized and helpful. They helped us plan our wedding in only three months! THREE MONTHS. Not only is this venue gorgeous but it’s also very affordable. They worked out a customized package that fit our budget. All of our guests loved the food and the amazing view from the balcony. We are both so happy with how everything turned out! Thank you Vellano team!!!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Suzy · Married on 02/03/2018

Angelica here at Wedgewood was like a long lost sister I haven’t met until now. She kept everything real with me and also worked with my price point! Coming here was the best decision of my wedding experience by far and we are so excited to get married here soon! Thank you Wedgewood for all your patience and understanding!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Darlene · Married on 09/17/2017

We are planning our weddinh at the Vellano in Sept this year and so far I have been impressed with their service. I am excited and look forward to meeting the florist, dj and bakers. I will post again with updates. So far everything is great and my soon to be husband is impressed and that was big!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Blessie · Married on 08/31/2017

Thank you Wedgewood and our coordinators who helped us throughout the entire wedding planning. To Ms. Candice, Marisa, Madison and even to our coordinator on the day of, thank you for making our dream wedding come true! From the very beginning I was pleased with your service. You made me a happy bride because of all the help you've provided for us. Here are some pictures from our wonderful experience, I thought I could share with you.
    Much love,
    The Roberto's
    Jonathan and Blessie

Sent on 05/30/2018

Vellano Estate by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

You looked so beautiful. We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Doliana · Married on 06/24/2017

Vellano was beautiful but most importantly, their staff is amazing! They were attentive and were on top of everything. All my guests enjoyed themselves. The only complain they had was the chicken. They said it was too dry and flavorless. However; if I had to choose a venue I would definitely 100% recommend Vellano.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Monique · Married on 05/05/2017

Our complete wedding experience as everything I hope for and more. Every vendor we used made us feel at ease knowing they would make our day the best for us. John W Photography was amazing from day 1 with our engagement pictures to the wedding day and his amazing crew. Jc Entertainment was amazing and had everyone dancing the entire night. Some Crust Bakery made my dream cake and to top it off everything was delicious! Robert and Floral Sensations were the best when it came to our flowers for the day. Robert and his team made my dream bouquet and the dream centerpieces! As for the Vellano staff, they were amazing! Candace and Marissa were our rehersal and day of coordinators and made my completely nervous self and family feel at ease. My husband and I are very happy with all of our choices for the venue and vendors, they made our special day complete.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Ann · Married on 04/15/2017

Very professional and responsive. The venue is beautiful and the people are so friendly and accommodating. With their help, we were able to plan our wedding from 400 miles away. The food was delicious and everything went off without a hitch. At one meeting they made my husband and I breakfast burritos after hearing that we just drove in from out of town and have not had breakfast yet. They are amazing. So well run. I can't say enough great things about Wedgewood Vellano. We are definitely happy we chose them.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Angela · Married on 12/14/2016

The entire team took great care of Rob and I. They all ensured that our questions were answered at any moment! Phone called to emails were all addressed promptly. The food and service were amazing day of and if I could? I'd do it all over again.

Sent on 12/25/2016

Lizeth · Married on 09/10/2016

Didn't end up booking here, we chose another Wedgewood location, but boy this place made an impression!!! It's absolutely beautiful! The ceremony site reminds me of a fairy tale and the banquet room looks brand new. Staff was extremely friendly and is very accommodating to budget!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Erika · Married on 02/26/2016

We got married at Wedgewood Vellano in February (2016) and we are so happy that we chose Vellano! It is such a beautiful venue and they are so well organized. It was an easy planning process and they have packages that you can customize to fit your budget. Vellano has preferred vendors but they have no issues with you booking your own vendors. Our family and friends loved the venue and had so many great things to say about. The staff are all very friendly and they are very prompt in returning calls and/or emails. The day of the wedding went so well and they kept the wedding on the timeline. Thank you again Vellano for helping to make our wedding such a beautiful day!

Sent on 03/06/2016