15 Reviews for Velas Studio

Video (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Prints (1)
14 Velas Studio Reviews

Diego and Ori were the videographers for our wedding. Having a videographer was a last minute decision, but we are so glad that we did it. They did an amazing job, the highlight and full video came out amazing. They were very professional and I would highly recommend them. I actually wish we had hired them to be our photographer as well. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Profile Picture natalia, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My engagement and marriage pictures look like a magazine thanks only to them. They are excellent! Their work is professional, they make you feel comfortable. And they can make the best picture you can imagine using any scenario, Just trust them and they will surprise you.

Profile Picture Kerly, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such wonderful people and excellent work! They make you feel so comfortable and beautiful at the same. Great team and awesome results. Such a great experience specially on your big day and any other special event for that matters. Totally will recommend them to anyone. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Celsa, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Video, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

My wedding day was very intimate and familiar, I entrusted the capture of every detail and moment to Velas Studio and I got more than what I asked for. Every image they captured and that I can see today, relive that wonderful day. They are now our photographers for every special family and professional event.

Profile Picture Raquel, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have been following Diego's work for a long time, I always dreamed that he would take photos of my wedding, although he couldn't do it. But He did the pre and post wedding. He Is a very professional guy. I am a very shy person and he made me feel super confident, my husband and I felt comfortable, He captured very romantic moments of us, we are very glad of his job. 100% recomended.

Profile Picture Domenica, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Was an amazing experience to be with this lovely team. Was a lot of fun and very professional too. I recomend 100%. You will be amazed.

Profile Picture Mariagracia, 11/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent service, very friendly and professional. Very nice people to work with. God Bless. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Dali, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

excellent... very professional service, captured the best moments espectacular photos

Profile Picture Mildred, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We always dreamed of a perfect wedding. A moment we knew we would always remember. We didn't want to miss a single detail or minute of it, because we were convinced, and still are, that our commitment to each other will endure for the rest of our lives. That's why we decided to count on photography and video professionals, who could immortalize the moment in which we both said: “I do”. Diego and Oriana not only made our wish possible, but took it to the next level of perfection. Every image of our “Café” wedding is filled with love, magic, life and joy. There wasn’t one single moment that hasn’t been captured in an artistic and professional way. Now, we not only see the pictures and remember everything from that day... we can also smell and taste the coffee brewed on our wedding reception that night, we feel joyfull, we smile and shed some tears too; because every picture takes us back to that place and time, to the happiest moment of our lives. We will always thank God for Diego and Oriana, their effort and wonderful work will last forever: in our wedding pictures, and more important, in our hearts
Hector & Mayra

Profile Picture Mayo, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I had the pleasure of working with Velas studio in Venezuela and Panama City, on both occasions they manage to surprise me with their creativity and unique taste in photography. Loved every photo they took! my wife and I are more than happy with the result (and we are very picky 'cause I'm a graphic designer and my wife is an architect).
Velas Studio has become my official photography studio and I blindly recommend them to anyone without doubt!
Thank you guys for your wonderful Job!

Profile Picture Ricardo, 11/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The most talented and amazing team ! Best photos !! I just loved them

Profile Picture Veeonica, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are very professional and nice people. They guide you if you don't know how to pose but make you feel comfortable at the same type. And I love the fact that they are young and creative. I really loved my wedding pictures and it was because I chose the right photographers. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Osmarlyn, 11/22/14, 1 Review
4.7

Diego was so accommodating to every request we had! Beautiful pictures!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files