Vegas Weddings Reviews

223 Reviews for Vegas Weddings

• Tosha Fay

Tosha Fay · Getting married on 04/01/2021

So far so outstanding!

Jan is our wedding planner that we were assigned once we reserved our venue. The deposit would have been $100, but we are having our reception there too, so it was $250.

From the even before we paid our deposit Jan has been outstanding and super responsive to my first time planning a wedding jitters. Jan has been right on top of every request no matter how big or how small. We have just started the planning process and I am beyond happy. I cannot wait for the rest of the process with Jan, it is bound to be amazing.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Tosha! I look forward to sharing these kind words with Jan! We're so glad it's going great so far and look forward to providing you with a lovely wedding day too!

Noreen Welte · Married on 02/21/2020

Amazing Venue

This was the best experience especially planning from another state! They were on top of everything once we made it to Vegas! Photographer did amazing work!!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, Noreen! I look forward to sharing your compliments with the staff. Congratulations and best wishes!
  • Carl

Carl Nordine · Married on 11/11/2019

Phenomenal

Andrew wasn’t above and beyond for us! He made sure our venue was ready by 11:00 so I could kiss my bride right at 11:11!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Vegas Weddings's reply:

What a cute story! I'll be sure to share your appreciation with Andrew. Thanks for leaving us a review!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful venue, Affordable, Fast and Easy!!

I got married at Vegas Weddings 3 days ago!! They were amazing! Everything was paid in full before we got there. So on the day of the wedding we didn’t have to worry about anything other than enjoying our day and getting ready!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Congrats, Kayla! So glad to hear you had a stress-free day! Thanks for sharing the love and best wishes to you!
  • Corliss

Corliss · Married on 10/10/2019

So amazing!!!

I can not give enough stars to Vegas Weddings for the service they provided for our ceremony. We were married on October 10, 2019 on the Terrace Gazebo. We had an evening ceremony at 6:30pm and it was perfect. Jan was my planner even though I didn't get a chance to meet her, the communication was top notch. I must admit that I was nervous trying to plan a wedding from a distance (we live in Alabama) but they eased my worries. From the limo driver (Pete) to the consultation and touring the venue, it was exceptional. Our officiant Rev. Arnold was a gem as he gave us the religious ceremony we wanted and added some humor to ease our nerves during the ceremony.

Our meeting to choose our photos was amazing and it brought tears to our eyes. Our photographer Sonny did such an awesome job with the candid and posed photos and our video is so beautiful!!! Everyone loved how short and sweet it was. I cannot give Vegas Weddings enough praise!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for this heartfelt review, Corliss! I appreciate you taking the time to name the staff that made your day special, and I will be sure to let them know! Congratulations and best wishes to you!

Stephanie Ann · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing !!!

Our wedding was amazing , the staff was helpful and super on top of everything the accommodated us way better then I ever would have expected. Would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for your five-star review, Stephanie! We're so glad your wedding experience exceeded expectations. Best wishes and congratulations to you!

Emily · Married on 09/06/2019

We were married on 9/6/18 and were so incredibly happy with our decision to choose Vegas Weddings! My husband was very anti-Vegas but was amazed with everything! From start to finish every detail was amazing. We wouldn't trade it for anything!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Franco · Married on 08/16/2019

Easy and not cliche

Our Vegas wedding was absolutely beautiful. Vegas weddings made it so simple. Also our selection was very affordable. When we decided to get married in Vegas my worry was that it would be so cliche. My Vegas weddings made it the complete opposite. It was beautiful and personable. So much more than I could have ever asked for.

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Jennifer, thanks so much for leaving us this beautiful review. We're so glad your wedding exceeded your expectations. Congratulations and best wishes to you!
  • Chris

Chris Lamoreaux · Married on 08/07/2019

Vegas Weddings Best In Town Hands Down

If you want the perfect wedding experience, Vegas Weddings is the place to go. From start to finish, we had an amazing time. My husband told me a few days later that he wished we could do it all over again and he's a hard guy to please. You won't be disappointed. Everything is done with impeccable taste and class.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Chris! We're very glad to hear you had such an incredible day and that we even impressed your husband! Congrats and best wishes to the two of you!

Britt Roberts · Married on 08/02/2019

The place to get married!!!!

My wife and I had the experience of a lifetime. Actually ended up on Good Morning America! The staff is very tentative and made our wedding One to cherish!!!!

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much, Britt! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Andrea too, and the Good Morning America segment turned out wonderfully thanks to you both. Congrats and best wishes from the whole Vegas Weddings team!

Rachel Schaefer · Married on 07/04/2019

Wonderful venue

Our wedding day went as smooth as I could possibly dream of. Nice place. Nice people. Very organized. Everything went without a hitch.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind compliments, Rachel! We're glad everything went perfectly. We wish you all the very best!
  • Lorraine

Lorraine and Martin Hindle · Married on 06/21/2019

Exceptional experience

My Fiance asked if I would marry him in Vegas 4 weeks before we set off! Panic set in from England where to you start? I looked at all the reviews and found Vegas Weddings were the best. I was nervous but made enquiries, they responded immediately. I paid a deposit was appointed a wedding planner and the journey began. Our wedding planner told us absolutely everything to do, it was incredibly easy from start to finish and was all done on line. We met 2 days before to choose a chapel go through fine details and it all became real. The limousine collected us from Mandalay Bay he was brilliant dropped us at Vegas Weddings we were greeted and treat like royalty. There was no rushing it was intimate and perfect. They arranged the photographer who was super and put us at ease, the pictures are superb. The limo dropped us on the strip for a romantic meal together in The Paris. The whole experience was exceptional and it was just the two of us. Nothing was any trouble. I would highly recommend this Company they also organised my hair and makeup. Thanks Vegas Weddings - 21st June 2019 will never forget xx

Sent on 09/18/2019

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the very kind compliments and photos you shared! It's wonderful to hear you had a stress-free and romantic wedding day, especially planning all the way from across the pond! We hope you're enjoying newlywed life and wish you all the very best!

Lisa Woycitzky · Married on 05/30/2019

Thoughtful, professional and stress free!!!

The staff and minister were amazing and accommodating! I am thankful I didn’t spend thousands of dollars on a large church wedding!! This was the perfect day that couldn’t have gone any smoother! Thank you again!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! It makes us beyond happy to hear that you had the perfect wedding without breaking the bank. We hope you're loving newlywed life and wish you many years of happiness!
  • Patricia

Patricia Laycox · Married on 04/26/2019

Very happy

I just want to thank everyone that was involved in making my day so special! Starting with Michelle she was easy to work with she made sure everything was done and and she was professional . The limo drivers and camera guy were also great. I want to give a huge thank you to Oscar for making sure everything was perfect he was was so attentive to everything . He made Me feel so comfortable that he had everything under control and reassured me ! I will definitely recommend this venue to all my friends and family! Everything was perfect!!!!!!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience along with the cute photo! We're so glad to hear that everything went well. I was happy to share your review with our staff. On behalf of all of us, best wishes and congratulations!

Michelle Larson · Married on 04/15/2019

Awesome and Stress Free

Las Vegas Weddings is awesome in all they do! I’m so glad we picked them for our ceremony! I would recommend them to anyone! Made everything so easy and covered all the bases.

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for recommending us, Michelle! It's great to hear the wedding planning was easy peasy. We hope you're enjoying newlywed life and wish you the very best!

Ciara Hungerford · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful Vegas Wedding

From beginning to "I do" everything was wonderful! Dimi was our main wedding planner but everyone I talked to was great and most we're able to answer any questions we had. So glad we went the Vegas route with our wedding and I'm even more glad we chose Vegas Weddings.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thanks for your kind compliments, Ciara! I look forward to sharing them with Dimi and the team. Congratulations and best wishes to you both!

Shannon · Married on 11/10/2018

Loved our Experience w/ Vegas Weddings!

We had a wonderful experience with Vegas Weddings - from the upfront planning to the actual day. We worked with Shannon as our wedding planner and she was quick to answer any questions and made sure I knew exactly what to expect at every step of the process. Our wedding was fairly stress free and the day went as smoothly as I could expect. I would absolute recommend working with Vegas Weddings for your special day!!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Edel

Edel Smith · Married on 10/29/2018

Wedding was fantastic cant thank vegas weddings enough they made our day so special.

My self and my husband got married with vegas weddings i would highly recommend them they do everything for you you dont have to worry about nothing and the staff are so nice were from ireland and came to las vegas to get married they arrange a consultation before you fet married they sorted limos out hair and nake up .

Sent on 11/15/2018

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hi Edel, We're happy to hear you felt like you didn't have to worry about anything - that's our job! Thank you for coming all the way from Ireland to get married with us! We wish you a happy first holiday as newlyweds!
  • Jesce

Jesce · Married on 10/13/2018

my wedding couldnt have gone better!!

I love Vegas weddings! I’ve literally told so many people about where I got married and told them how easy the staff made it for me, I’ve had brides who spent thousands of dollars on there wedding and had such a hard time in the day of their wedding. Me however, I got to relax and enjoy my entire wedding and not worry about thing! I love that they gave us a wedding planner. My wedding planner Jan was absolutely amazing! She dealt with all my questions in a timely manner and she was so considerate of my feelings and what I wanted! If you can, get you’re self a customized bouquet, it was totally worth it! I had an amazing photographer Roger, he was so laid back and took absolutely amazing photos! I was also super worried about a night time wedding but, honestly it was absolutely beautiful! Vegas Weddings has the terrace light up at night, make the event amazing! Our family and friends who were not able to come were able to watch on a live stream of our wedding! Which I loved because it still included them even if they couldn’t make it! Finally, the pictures, i get it, pictures packages are expensive, but honestly we had some family members help out with the cost and if you have that kind of help, I’d say absolutely get all of your photos, if you can! I almost didn’t and I would have regretted that. Oh one more thing! Do the sand ceremony not the rose exchange, if I could change anything it would have been that! If you chose Vegas weddings I can honestly say you will not regret your decision.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Jesce, thank you for your sweet and heartfelt review! We are pleased to hear your wedding was happy and stress-free. Best wishes and congratulations to you both!

Monique · Married on 09/30/2018

Beyond expectations, very professional

Was absolutely perfect!
    I Definitely understand why it’s the best chapel in Vegas . Already recommended it to three couples to this chapel from a Facebook Las Vegas group that I belong to.
    Dimi was wonderful during our whole wedding planning and if you guys accepted gratuites I would want to give her some. Don’t believe that rule should exist as they do just as much and more with the brides and requests than the limo driver or minister that met us for one hour! She kept in contact with us for over a year as we planned our wedding and everything you could imagine from flowers, music, cake , vows etc was all organized not one slip!
    Should have the gratuity option for them as well.
    Amanda our wedding coordinator was great and friendly , even Janet or Janelle at our final consultation was fun to work with and reassured me of everything.
    Loved Herman and Gus our drivers. So chatty and it was good luck having the Irish on our side for the wedding day :)
    and Rev Garcia made the ceremony extremely comfortable and memorable.
    Honestly the whole team did so well and even with my own doubts and millions of questions , you surpassed all expectations!
    So grateful for making our day amazing.
    Love your newlyweds
    Mr & Mrs. Murphy
    Wed Sept 30, 2018

Sent on 10/15/2018

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Murphy,
    Congratulations to you both! It was truly a pleasure working with you. Since making your special day exceed your expectations is our goal and our passion, I look forward to sharing your kind words with our team. We hope you are enjoying life as newlyweds and wish you many happy years together!
    Sincerely,
    The Vegas Weddings Team

Emma Mcnicholl · Married on 09/12/2018

The best experience ever!

I got married here on the 12th September 2018. It was everything I wanted it to be. Photos where amazing. Staff where lovely and dedicated. It was so well organised.

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Congrats, Emma! Thank you so much for stopping by to leave us a review. We're so glad you loved the staff and the photos too! We hope you're off enjoying newlywed life and wish you all the best!

Alyissa · Married on 09/08/2018

Very responsive and helpful highly recommend

Sent on 04/12/2018
  • Nakieta

Nakieta Harrell · Married on 09/08/2018

My Fabulous Wedding

I thought it was the best experience ever. I read all information that was given as well kept in touch with my wedding planner. I wanted to make this a great weekend. I had no surprise. I knew what to expect and also made my group aware of their rules. Everything went smoothly. I’m really glad I chose this venue to host my wedding.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Nakieta, to say you are the bride of our dreams is an understatement! I have shared your kind words with our staff, and they all agree it was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Everyone was extremely helpful!! The price was right the ceremony was beautiful! The pictures were amazing and our officiant made our ceremony so heartfelt and beautiful.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Angela · Married on 08/19/2018

I loved my whole experience. The staff was wonderful and professional. My ceremony was beautiful and the minister and the photographer were awesome. I knew I had picked the perfect venue right from the start, for my 32nd Vow Renewal to the love of my life. Everything went smooth from the wedding planner right down to the next day when we looked at our photos. They are the most professional and beautiful photos ever taken of us!! Thanks to the whole staff and Ms. Julie!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are so glad your vow renewal was everything you dreamed. Congratulations on 32 years, and may you enjoy the many more to come!