Vegas Vows For Free Reviews

97 | Las Vegas, NV

97 Reviews for Vegas Vows For Free

Carole · Married on 09/21/2013

What I love most about Pam is her personality; she fit in perfect with our very personalized wedding vows which included love, family, sentiment, humor and even baseball. Before our wedding, I kept track of her other weddings thru Facebook and knew she would be perfect for our ceremony. I love her heart to offer her services for free to budget bride/grooms...but I recommend you plan on a BIG gratuity, as she is WELL worth the nice gester, if you can afford it.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2013

Pam was above and beyond the best choice for a wedding officiant for our wedding! She was open to our very specific wedding vows and ideas, she came up with a beautiful ceremony, and was flexible with our wedding details. We were able to secure her for a proper ceremony rehearsal the day before the wedding, and she was very accommodating. I am the editor of a local Las Vegas magazine, as well doing editorial work for a National Bridal magazine, so I have had first hand experience working with various officients via my job. I would highly reccommend Pam Fullerton to any couple who needs a flexible, professional, creative, well-mannered and caring Officient.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Hanna Lena · Married on 08/08/2013

Pam is wonderful! We found her on very short notice and she went beyond our expectations. She even found a beautiful location for us! There's nothing more we could have asked for. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Alycia · Married on 07/01/2013

Pam was amazing! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her. Thank you Pam for making our wedding in Vegas possible :)

Virginia · Married on 05/25/2013

Pam Fullerton is wonderful & straight up. Came to our home, performed our wedding and added an extra special touch (to our surprise) had a Native American Blessing for my Navajo Husband. Surprised the heck out of us!!! She took care of everything, even filed our paperwork!!! I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Very professional!!! Not to mention lovely :-)

Sent on 05/07/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/24/2013

Pam was absolutely fantastic to work with! She was prompt, answered all of my emails quickly and helped me feel confident and relaxed. She helped put the groom at ease by jumping in and joking around with him. She also allowed us to write our own vows and held a prompt and beautiful ceremony. She was also extremely understanding that we were running about 5-7 minutes late (because of course I forgot my bouquet at home and had to go back for it!)

I will absolutely recommend her to all of my engaged friends and I can't thank her or praise her enough!

Thank you Pam for making our day special!

Sent on 04/25/2013

Thomas · Married on 04/13/2013

Pam was awesome! She was prompt,informative and very helpful throughout our time leading up to the big day. She made sure everything was perfect including the place and type of ceremony we requested.
    I will be recommending Pam and her services to anyone looking to get married in Vegas.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Alicia · Married on 04/13/2013

Pam was amazing. Put our minds at ease with her great personality. Great beautiful ceremony! Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/02/2013

Pam did an amazing job for our double 10 year vow renewal. So cheery an professional! Amazing!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Lisa · Married on 03/09/2013

Pam was the best ever we are from out of state and he helped us so much it was greatly appreicated. When we do our vow renewal only she will do.

Sent on 12/31/2013

LISA · Married on 03/09/2013

Pam is amazing and so very helpful we were from out of town and she helped with questions we had. Shes the best in Vegas as far as we are concerned. We love you Pam. Thank you so much for our special day.

Delilah · Married on 12/29/2012

Our Wedding was PERFECT! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Pam is great and most importantly legit. She got all the paperwork done in a timely manner.

Sent on 02/09/2016

Keila · Married on 12/05/2012

Pam officiated our wedding and we were one of her first couples. She was amazing! She explained her process and made for sure our wedding dreams came true. I know that if we didn't have her our date would have been pushed out even further! Still going strong 12/5/2012!

Sent on 12/22/2016
  • kesmith3

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/10/2010

Pam was amazing! We eloped and the although we had a tiny wedding, she made it amazingly special. She was so helpful making us feel comfortable with the location, and she did an amazing job making our vows persobal and not religious. Our Photog actually got lost on the way there and she fixed everything while we were on our way. We will 100% recommend her and use her for our vow renewal. She's amazing and so personable.

Sean · Married on 01/22/2017

Pam was great we called her last minute mind you I lost my wallet so we called her explained your situation it was raining and there wasn't a place we could do it at so Pam invited us to her house and had a cearamony right in her kitchen it even included the second witness " her dog " great last minute for thoses who run away to get eloped

Sent on 01/25/2017

Pam,

Thank you for making our day so special! Josh and I truly appreciate it. Your suggestion that we wed at Bellagio Fountains was perfect. I wanted to let you know that our relatives and friends thought you were great as well!

Thank you so much for sending a copy of our vows to us afterwards.

I was so nervous that being from out of town would make our day a total flop. That was so NOT the case! We would highly recommend you to anyone looking to have a destination wedding. Absolutely perfect! Just what we were looking for!

You made us so comfortable in the situation. As Josh's twin brother said afterwards "That was really cool. It was like she was one of us!" Even after I made an error when sending you my date.... "Tomorrow? I thought you told me the 22nd? Well, OKAY!" I felt so bad but yet so happy that you rescheduled, even though I did indeed give you the wrong date. You are great!

Thanks again,
    Mr. and Mrs.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/24/2014

Pam is very sweet & professional. We heard great things about her from our guests who attended. What I love most is that she sincerely enjoys weddings & marrying people to one another. And she only works off tips!! I would definitely recommend her. Thanks Pam!

Sent on 07/28/2014

tiffanie · Married on 07/26/2013

Pam is wonderful, she worked with me every step of the way. I live in Washington State her service was perfect, for me. Pam married us in front of the Bellagio fountain at sunset. Picture perfect. It was just my husband, photographer, Pam and I, the ceremony went so smooth and fast just what my husband wanted. I would recommend Pam to anyone who would ever want to get married or want to renew vows.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Pam was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I wanted a friend to marry us, and Pam was extremely informative. She was more than willing to attend the ceremony, allowing our "officiant" to perform. I'd be happy to recommend Pam's services to any and all couples looking to get married.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Corina · Married on 01/28/2018

I loved having Pam! She was effecient, perfect, responsive & on time plus stress free! I'm so glad we chose her. I'd definitely recommend her if your looking for a dependable vow professional on your wedding day! Thank you Pam!

Sent on 03/29/2018