Vegas Vows For Free Reviews

97 | Las Vegas, NV

97 Reviews for Vegas Vows For Free

MJ · Married on 05/03/2017

Pam was awesome. We'd definitely recommend using her to get married in Vegas. Loved her ceremony and everything about arranging the plan for the day. Thank you Pam!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Kamilah · Married on 05/02/2017

I had my marriage ceremony done by Pam on May 2, 2017 and have to say she made is perfect! She was very professional and responded quickly when I was first acquiring about her service. Her website looks amazing and the reviews were good so I decided to go ahead and make my appointment. She sent reminders on what to bring and to reconfirm our appointment which was very much appreciated. She was well dressed and brought her beautiful smile to our marriage ceremony. She did everything we asked for and never complained. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2017

Pam is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We booked her last minute and she managed to be there for us. My fiance and I are 100% happy with her service and WOULD recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Shay · Married on 04/03/2017

What a wonderful woman! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our quick, last minute wedding. Pam still made the moment as special as she could. She does her job very well and we highly recommend her :) thanks again Pam!

Chance and Shay from Utah

Sent on 04/05/2017

Laura · Married on 02/20/2017

Pam was absolutely amazing! She was very responsive when I emailed her which relieved a lot of anxiety considering I was planning our destination wedding. Everyone in attendance raved about how wonderful Pam was and how beautiful the ceremony was. The words she chose for our ceremony made it unique and so special. Pam came recommended by our photographer and I am so thankful we got the privilege to be married by Pam!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Rachel · Married on 02/16/2017

Pam was amazing. Her attention to detail and her quick, short sweet ceremony was the best. We could not have asked for a better officiant for our special day!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Chelsey · Married on 02/14/2017

She is amazing I would recommend her to anyone looking to get married to their special someone. She is super sweet and is willing to work with you on what date you had planned for your big day!!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Tracie · Married on 02/02/2017

PAM IS SUCH A NICE LADY AND SHE MADE OUR DAY! She made us feel as if we had known her OUR whole life! The vows and words of our ceremony were absolutely beautiful. It was so hard not to cry. This is such a memorable experience and one that we will remember forever! THANK YOU AGAIN PAM FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Djamila · Married on 01/25/2017

We would definitely recommend Pam to anyone thinking of getting married in Las Vegas. She was super helpful, she responds quickly to emails, the ceremony was lovely and very much 'us', she's very friendly and approachable. Honestly not one negative thing that can be said! Thanks for everything Pam!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Mallory · Married on 01/07/2017

Pam knew exactly what we wanted! I asked for a short and simple ceremony and she delivered! Very professional and exactly what we were looking for. I highly recommend Pam's services.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Dawne · Married on 12/24/2016

Pam was absolutely wonderful! She was professional, responded quickly to any questions I had, and was even a good sport when one of the attendees proposed to her!

Our ceremony was Christmas Eve. I thought it might be a problem, but it wasn't. Pam showed up early, and even dressed in our wedding colors. The ceremony was perfect, and the words she prepared were everything I hoped for.

I highly recommend Vegas Vows for Free, worth every penny!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Vickie · Married on 12/05/2016

Pam is absolutely the sweetest most amazing person ever. The ceremony was perfect. She makes you feel like you have known her forever. I definitely recommend Pam if you are looking for the perfect ceremony with a personal feel. Thank you Pam.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jessica Seeger · Married on 10/31/2016

Spectacular!

We had a zombie wedding on Halloween. Pam was awesome! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Joanie · Married on 10/11/2016

I got married Oct 2016. I was on a strict budget and had less than two months to plan a wedding that we were supposed to have two years to plan. Long story short I came across Pam and she was amazing. Very nice and professional and responded to my emails promptly. She had a list of vendors she emailed me just in case I needed them. Most of all her vows were on point and she made my wedding day that much better. I can go on and on about her but i you want your big day to be memorable don't look any further. . . Book Pam!!!! Thank you Pam!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2016

Pam was the absolute best! I would recommend her to anyone that is getting married! Our special day was that much more special because of Pam! My ceremony was beyond perfect!! Thank you again Pam!! <3 The Noldens

Sent on 05/19/2016

Ann · Married on 07/03/2016

If your not ready for Elvis to give you away at a chapel and want to have your officiant come to your venue, than Pam is your answer! I arranged our wedding 6 weeks ahead (for a holiday weekend) online and by text! She gave me great affordable recommendations for photos/videos, flowers, hair and makeup. We were married at our suite, on our balcony, overlooking the strip with the 4th of July fireworks just overhead! Everything turned out just wonderful! We couldn't be happier with our experience. Vegas was over the top but our private vows were perfect!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Cortni · Married on 06/04/2016

Pam was amazing. My original wedding was postponed (due to a flood in our hometown) so we decided to elope and Vegas seemed like the perfect place. The more I planned, the more unconventional our wedding became. In the end We got married in a helicopter while taking an evening tour of the strip. I was amazed when I ran the idea by Pam and she agreed to our crazy request. Pam was very responsive in the months leading up the wedding and was amazing the day of. Pam is great, that is all there is to it!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Tara · Married on 04/29/2016

Pam did our wedding at the Cosmopolitan in April 2016, and she was very flexible before and during the wedding. She was very professional and funny, and did a very meaningful ceremony. We loved everything that she did, and she made the day very special. It was no stress at all!

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • X

Xavier · Married on 04/25/2016

We came from Italy and asked Pam to help us organize our wedding.
    Being a mature couple, we didn't want an 'Elvis' ceremony or a chapel ceremony.
    She has been awesome and we had a fantastic celebration, perfect mix between formal and casual moments
    We highly recommend her.
    Thank you Pam, you'll stay in our hearts forever

Sent on 08/12/2016

Shannon · Married on 03/16/2016

If you are planning to get married in Vegas, use Vegas Vows for Free! My husband and I could not have asked for a better experience. Pam was sweet, knowledgeable, and upbeat, just what you want in a wedding officiant. I would recommend her to any couple planning a wedding in Las Vegas!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Tammy · Married on 02/27/2016

Pam was great, she checked off 1 of many things off my bucket list. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Pam was amazing. Came between family functions on the Thanksgiving Holiday and was extremely polite and kind and positive and outgoing. We needed a witness and she had no qualms asking strangers, very very nicely. I would recommend her a thousand times!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Christa · Married on 10/20/2015

Pam was extremely helpful with more than just being our officiant, she was always there for me when I had so many questions during the planning of our wedding. Pam is very personable, like she is part of the family. We couldn't have imagined anyone else marrying us. We are forever grateful that she was a part of the most amazing moment in our life.

Sent on 12/27/2015
  • I

Iain · Married on 10/11/2015

Pam was absolutely fantastic in all aspects. Very professional, fun, easy to be around and talk to. Very flexible due to our last minute location change and arrived with perfect timing. If we ever renew, she will be the woman of choice!
    Pick Pam for the most smiley officiant you can find, I would recommend her to all without hesitation.
    Full marks.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Pam was awesome! She was very professional from my first contact with her, to the very end. Everything was discussed up front, there were no surprises and she came through as agreed. We were married in a suite in one of the strip hotels, she arrived right on time (even after working her day job all day). She was flexible with the ceremony and did not seem pressed when we decided at the last minute that we wanted to add a singer to the ceremony.

I was kind of worried about the ceremony feeling generic because it wasn't being performed by someone that we personally knew. I must say that it was totally opposite. The words she spoke felt really genuine. She made us feel comfortable. I would not change a thing about choosing Pam as our officiant.

Sent on 12/27/2015