88 Reviews for Vegas Vows For Free

Rehearsal (3)
Vow Renewal (2)
Civil Union (1)
88 Vegas Vows For Free Reviews

I love it how it was so simple and quick. My husband and I had a good time with Pam. We enjoyed it.

Profile Picture Joyce, 3/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was awesome! She gave us some great suggestions at our rehearsal, customized the ceremony for us and kept it fun. She delivered a heartfelt ceremony and was easy to work with even though we were from out of town. Highly recommend.
Thanks Pam!
Allison and Stephen

Profile Picture Allison, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Civil Union

Pamela was amazing to work with. She is a very prompt officiant who will help you with any advice. She was such a joy to perform our ceremony. We did a vow renewal of 29 yrs and I would not change a thing. We were happy to have her perform our ceremony on Fremont street. That is our favorite place to spend our time in Vegas. She made our day Perfect. Thank you Pamela. If you want to make your day what you want give her a call.

Profile Picture Janet, 3/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Vow Renewal

Pam was great! Highly recommend her for her helpfulness and flexibility!

Profile Picture Laurie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Honestly, without Pam, we would not have been able to get married. She made it to where, even in a financial bind, we were able to continue with our nuptials as planned. She was kind, courteous, and flexible. You can get married anywhere in Vegas, but Pam made every moment as special as she could, and without her, it simply would not have happened. We were even able to get married in front of the Las Vegas sign, most other places have a set scene for everyone and they aren't very special, she makes it to where your ceremony is what you want.

Profile Picture William, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our day was EXTRA special thanks to Pam! I may have been the most indecisive bride ever but she was very responsive and flexible with many ideas for us! It all came together so much better than expected!!!!!!

Profile Picture Anonymous, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I loved having Pam! She was effecient, perfect, responsive & on time plus stress free! I'm so glad we chose her. I'd definitely recommend her if your looking for a dependable vow professional on your wedding day! Thank you Pam!

Profile Picture Corina, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was great. She showed up on time. We were in a time crunch, so she did everything quickly and professionally. Our papers were filed timely. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kate, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pam was amazing! Our ceremony was simple and the vows were very touching. She helped us with all our questions and kept in touch every step of the way. We have already recommended her to a few couples we know looking for a Vegas wedding. Thank you again for everything! My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day!

Profile Picture Charmaine, 1/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was amazing! She helped me choose a location. She made everything happen on very short notice and responded to all my questions quickly. She performed a wonderful ceremony and was fun, energetic, and genuine. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant to perform our ceremony.

Profile Picture Randi, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Licensed

She was absolutely the best kept in touch cheap do not mess with the other Las Vegas venues they will charge you for every little thing Pam was awesome pick your own spot to be married at and she will do the rest

Profile Picture Akiem, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam did an amazing job with our ceremony!!! It was beautiful and my husband and I loved it. We would definetly recommend her to anyone who needs an officiant!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Me and my now wife have been together 24 years. We came to vegas to get married. And pam was our girl. She was friendly very flexible and came to us .would recommend her to anyone. Thanks , Chad and sherry from pa.

Profile Picture chad, 10/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was great ... i had a wedding day of .. if everything could go wrong it did ...but Pam was great .. at one point in the morning we just had to laugh at everything. Pam showed up and got us through it. Very thankful for her!

Profile Picture Angie, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was so amazing!! I had a issue finding a location and she gave me a list of locations that were good for a decent amount of people. She was like one of the family! (My brother even welcomed her with a big hug haha) she even matched the colors lol.. the service was beautiful! I would reccomend her to all my friends and family! Thanks Pam for being so awesome!!!

Profile Picture Kaylene, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Pam met us at the Bellagio fountains late at night and helped us surprise our friends and family with a wedding. She was extremely professional and personable. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Caleb, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Certainly a wonderful service. Very real, genuine and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended to take care of your wedding vows in Vegas. We got married at the Vegas sign and she was awesome to work with. Papers were filed quickly as well.

Profile Picture Robbin, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was so incredibly understanding and flexible for our wedding day. She had great ideas where we could have it on short notice and even came early in the morning to perform the ceremony. She was funny and everything turned out perfect. The wedding ceremony itself was beautiful and she didn't seem to mind our wedding party running a few minutes late. We planned flying to Vegas to get married about a week in advance and Pam walked us through everything. If you're looking for an officiant, look no further. Im so glad we booked her. She really helped make our day even more special than it already was.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was amazing!!! She was communicative, prompt, professional and listened to everything we wanted! She even incorporated a few details we hadn't thought of into the ceremony and we loved every bit of it. Perfect, would absolutely recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

We loved Pam and could not have selected a better officiant! She proactively reached out a few hours before our ceremony to ensure we had all the logistics in order, and then united us in marriage with the most sincere and poignant words. Thanks, Pam!

Profile Picture K, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was awesome. We'd definitely recommend using her to get married in Vegas. Loved her ceremony and everything about arranging the plan for the day. Thank you Pam!

Profile Picture MJ, 5/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I had my marriage ceremony done by Pam on May 2, 2017 and have to say she made is perfect! She was very professional and responded quickly when I was first acquiring about her service. Her website looks amazing and the reviews were good so I decided to go ahead and make my appointment. She sent reminders on what to bring and to reconfirm our appointment which was very much appreciated. She was well dressed and brought her beautiful smile to our marriage ceremony. She did everything we asked for and never complained. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Kamilah, 5/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We booked her last minute and she managed to be there for us. My fiance and I are 100% happy with her service and WOULD recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What a wonderful woman! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our quick, last minute wedding. Pam still made the moment as special as she could. She does her job very well and we highly recommend her :) thanks again Pam!

Chance and Shay from Utah

Profile Picture Shay, 4/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was absolutely amazing! She was very responsive when I emailed her which relieved a lot of anxiety considering I was planning our destination wedding. Everyone in attendance raved about how wonderful Pam was and how beautiful the ceremony was. The words she chose for our ceremony made it unique and so special. Pam came recommended by our photographer and I am so thankful we got the privilege to be married by Pam!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/20/17, 2 Reviews