Vegas Event Lights Reviews

21 | Las Vegas, NV

21 Reviews for Vegas Event Lights

Prashani · Married on 08/12/2017

Jeff was awesome and he gets the job done, it was one less thing I had to worry about because after we discussed what I was looking for he took over and made it happen on our wedding day! I think uplights are a must for every wedding, they bring so much life and personality in to any venue! Thank you again!

Racquel · Married on 07/15/2017

Loved my bistro lights for my wedding

susana · Married on 06/17/2017

they were great!! great service!!

Santiago · Married on 05/31/2017

Made the wedding nice magical!!

Mike · Married on 05/27/2017

Excellent work. Jeff set up our lights a few days early because we wanted to see how everything was going to look before the wedding. Looked great by the way. The next day we had extreme winds here and one of the strands started to droop a little. Jeff came out the day of the wedding and made the adjustment. I cant say enough about how pleased we were with everything. The lighting made the venue perfect.

Kimberlee · Married on 04/29/2017

The lighting at my daughter wedding was amazing. It was so beautiful!!! I will use Vegas Event Lights for all my events!!

Guy · Married on 04/22/2017

Very easy to work with . Very accommodating to our needs . Excellent fast service . Pleasure to deal with. Added to the over all experience of the night.

Tiffany · Married on 05/06/2016

I used Vegas Event Lights for my wedding in May. Jeff was great to work with and really made the process easy since I had to do everything via email (I live in Canada). I explained the feel I was going for and he gave me options and even contacted the venue to make sure that what I wanted they would allow. He did a lot of the leg work so I appreciate that. The lighting looked beautiful and his team was on time and professional. I highly recommend using this service!!

Alycia · Married on 04/30/2016

Jeff was wonderful! His lighting was beautiful and elegant. He was easy to work with and willing to do whatever we wanted done. I needed the lights installed a couple days prior to the reception because I was going out of town and he was very accommodating installing them a couple of days prior. He was fair and honest and we were absolutely thrilled with his work. You cannot go wrong with hiring him. He will do an outstanding job for your wedding. I highly recommend him!

denette · Married on 04/16/2016

Great value! Very reasonable and flexible with the layout of the lights. We also rented marquee letters which looked great.

Christy · Married on 04/16/2016

Exactly what they promised. On time both putting up and taking down. They made a beautiful venue gorgeous!!

I used this company for up-lighting at my wedding. Professional, courteous, and punctual. WOuld highly recommend. :)

Myra · Married on 03/19/2016

The lights looked amazing. It made my wedding look perfect! Jeff was super helpful and honest about what the best and affordable options were for our lighting. I highly recommend these guys.

Torii · Married on 10/16/2015

They did an amazing job even though I did not get to see everything or meet them my husband and mom said they did an amazing Job and were very polite and professional. When I got to see everything it looked gorgeous and added a perfect touch to my outdoor wedding i felt like I was in a fairy tale.

Karen · Married on 09/26/2015

So easy to work with and our lights were amazing. The word guests used most to describe the lighting was "Magical". There were lights flowing out of the weeping willow tree in our backyard that went to the grass. We were married in front to it....magical. Just what we were looking for. Our friends have already used him for other events. His lighting experience took our backyard to a new level of elegance. I would definitely use him again. His prices were very fair.

Sally · Married on 09/26/2015

Jeff was great! We used him for 2 of our children's weddings and he made our back yard look absolutely amazing!! Wish I would have had him put the lights up permanently!

Kristina · Married on 08/15/2015

Vegas Event Lights did an awesome job with my wedding. They made it look magical. Thank you for all your help. Would definitely recommend!

Jenn · Married on 10/06/2012

Vegas Event Lights created a beautiful scene in my parents' backyard for my wedding! They offered a variety of unique lighting options, including lighted trees, glowing orbs floating in the pool, and light branches that we used for center pieces. In addition to this, they used traditional light strings to decorate tress and lampposts to light up darker areas of the yard. The overall effect was amazing and our guests could not stop complimenting us on the lighting and decor! Vegas Event Lights was easy to work with, offered a lot of good ideas, and we had a great experience with them overall.

Kristin · Married on 05/26/2012

Everything was wonderful. I could not have asked for an easier experience.

Kristina · Married on 02/27/2012

Vegas Event Lights did an incredible job at our wedding--truly made the night magical. Everyone raved about the lighting. The owner is committed to making sure that everything looks perfect. Anyone who is having a nighttime reception or wants to add inside lighting to their venue should definitely call this company.

Loved Vegas Event Lighting! Did a wonderful job with the Marquee letters and bistro lighting! Would recommend to others getting married at the Springs Preserve.