Vegas DJ Entertainment Reviews

10 | Las Vegas, NV

10 Reviews for Vegas DJ Entertainment

10 Vegas DJ Entertainment Reviews

Carla · Married on 03/04/2017

Karen Castillo was the entertainment coordinator for my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception. The event was planned from out-of-state and on a fairly short time frame. Karen arranged for live musicians to play at the ceremony and for a DJ/Master of Ceremonies at the reception. She was incredibly professional and well organized, and she visited the wedding venue well before the event and worked with their staff to ensure that everything ran smoothly. Karen was in constant communication with us and was always available to answer any questions we had. My daughter and her husband had a beautiful wedding and an incredibly fun reception, because of Karen's hard work and organization. DJ Entertainment and Karen Castillo were great to work with and they ensured that our event was wonderfully memorable.

kate · Married on 02/11/2017

Wow, what a night!!! DJ TNT was wonderful. We were a little non-traditional with the wedding reception format and he was so patient with us. He did an amazing job of keeping our guests, ages 2-90 on the dance floor all night. And Elvis, wow, the look on my mom's face was priceless.
    Thanks again for being so flexible and accommodating. I am going to take a little time off from the party planning :) but I will be sure to call you when we are in need of entertainment. Please give our thanks to DJ TNT and the King (Elvis Impersonator) again.

Billy · Married on 08/31/2013

Everything from the initial e-mail with Karen to the actual event was FLAWLESS! I would definitely suggest Vegas DJ Entertainment to ANYONE who is in need of DJ services around the Las Vegas area. I live in Missoula, MT so coordinating everything was difficult but they made it so easy! Thanks for helping make our wedding spectacular!

Katrina · Married on 12/01/2012

Loved our Dj! He was easy to work with and showed us how to get down!

Thank You!

• F

Fanny · Married on 12/01/2012

Vegas DJ Entertainment is the best!! Thank you for the great music and for your patience (I, the bride, gave them the list of songs at the last minute and everything I asked for was played at my wedding). Chris (our DJ) was amazing!! Karen (owner) you are such a sweet lady!!! Thank you, thank you!!!

Deidre · Married on 05/14/2011

We want to thank "DJ Ultimate" (aka DJ ED) of Vegas DJ Entertainment from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing job at our May 14th wedding reception! DJ Ultimate's talent lies not only with his incredible speaking voice, range of music, and knowledge of wedding reception protocol, but also in his lively personality and ability to bring out the best in people of all age ranges and backgrounds.

DJ Ultimate made our joyous occasion even more joyous by handling all the details behind the scenes so that the toasts, cake-cutting, first dances, etc. went off without a hitch. My husband's Mom and Dad (ages 78 and 81, respectively) especially loved the anniversary dance when they proudly showcased their 57-year marriage. They're still talking about what a great party it was!

Because of DJ Ultimate, we didn't have to worry about a thing while having the time of our lives! If you are having any doubts about hiring DJ Ultimate, sweep them aside. You will be more than pleased, just as we are. Thank you again DJ Ultimate. We'll never forget you!

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2011

We were completley satisfied with Vegas DJ. Ed did a fantastic job with the crowd. He is the only DJ that I have seen get on the dance floor with the guests to make sure they are having a good time. When he played the napkin game, he got everyone rolling. It was a great ice breaker for those that didn't know each other. I have never seen it before. I would highly recommend Vegas DJ to all my friends that live out in Las Vegas.

Rayette · Married on 04/23/2011

Excellent master of ceremonies. Perfect timing and wedding went very smoothly

Carolina · Married on 03/20/2011

I just wanted to write you a quick not to extend my gratitude for this past weekend. The music during the ceremony and the reception was amazing, everything I could've asked for! Hearing the strings ensemble play as my guests arrived and as I waited to walk out towards my husband took my breath away. I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to thank them in person, but they were very professional and were there exactly when I needed them to be. DJ TNT was so personable and kept to the vibe that we were looking for. He played everything we wanted and worked with our crowd and other vendors very well. He is definitely an asset to your company.
    Planning this wedding from afar was very stressful at times, but you made the process so much easier.

Nadja · Married on 05/01/2011

DJ Mac was a funny guy who made our event unforgettable ;)