VeeRonna - Harpist Reviews

101 | Newbury Park, CA

101 Reviews for VeeRonna - Harpist

• W

W Bettisworth · Married on 02/11/2021

We learned of VeeRonna through the company that catered our son’s rehearsal dinner after hearing her music playing during a food tasting. While we selected Vee to perform background music at the event, she accommodated our request of playing a bigger role when we asked if she would take part in a “name that tune” skit which required her to learn a new song and participate directly in a playful “roast” of our son. Vee was big hit. Our soon to be daughter-in-law was pleasantly surprised to hear the harp music when she arrived and commented, “Wow, a harpist”. Vee delighted our 3-year old grandson when she took time to allow him to play her harp and then reengaged with her playlist after making his day. The ambiance of the event was enhanced by her presence and helped set and maintain the mood before and after dinner. She is a very talented musician, having played at some big venues. We felt fortunate to have Vee take part in making the rehearsal dinner fun and memorable.

Sent on 11/26/2019

VeeRonna - Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of the rehearsal dinner. I had a blast! And thank you for your wonderful review!
  • Carrisa

Carrisa P. · Married on 05/17/2019

Professional

VeeRonna was very helpful throughout the whole process. She helped me pick the perfect songs for my special day. I definitely recommend her for your wedding or event!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Jordan S. · Married on 04/27/2019

She was AMAZING to work with!

VeeRonna was amazing to work with. She heard my vision and far exceed my expectations. I gave her a specific song and without question, she learned to play it. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/03/2019

VeeRonna - Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan. I loved learning God Gave Me You and being a part of your wedding. I wish you all the best!

Julia · Married on 10/21/2018

Magical music for a magical night

We asked VeeRonna to be our harpist for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. She was very responsive throughout the weeks leading up to the wedding and was willing to learn a few songs from our favorite video games. She was receptive to playing every song with the specific mood and tempo that we desired and played them right on cue. After talking with our guests, it sounds as though she even catered the music she played during cocktail hour to the crowd, such as playing music from Game of Thrones (which we hadn't even requested)! It was a pleasure working with VeeRonna, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to make their birthday or wedding more magical. Thanks for the classy vibes, VeeRonna!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Julia,
    I was honored to be a part of your beautiful wedding. I am thrilled that you asked me to learn such cool music. I love playing it! I know you and Jay will have an incredible life together!!!
    VeeRonna

Nina · Married on 09/01/2018

From beginning to end, working with VeeRonna was an incredible experience!! We were referred to her by a friend who had previously used her at Eden Gardens and we could not be happier to have found her! She even was kind enough to meet with us privately at her house to listen to her play a some songs and select! She also was wonderful enough to learn a new song she hadn't played before just for us!! The wedding day went perfectly and we received SO many compliments on her beautiful work! We could not be more pleased.

Thank you, VeeRonna!!! You're the best!! xo

Sent on 09/06/2018

VeeRonna - Harpist's reply:

It was truly my honor to play a part in your beautiful wedding. I know you and Tim will have many 'sugary sweet' years together.

Nancy · Married on 08/04/2018

Very professional and talented. Absolutely loved having her for our ceremony! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Michelle · Married on 03/03/2018

VeeRonna was so easy to work with. She was quick to respond to all inquiries, professional, helpful, and very friendly! I highly recommend her for any event and will hopefully work with her again.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

Vee was great! We had a destination wedding in Santa Barbara, and Vee was helpful all the way through. She was very quick to respond and gave plenty of information. Her song choices are extensive, with so many options! She kept track of my wedding timeline and would initiate email when it was time to start making decisions. She was always available if I needed suggestions. When it came down to the wedding day, she was professional, on time, and present. All my guests commented how wonderful she was. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Rachael · Married on 01/27/2018

Excellent Harpist

Vee was wonderful!! She was very flexible and great to work with us. We had a couple of special requests songwise and she was able to work wit us. She learned how to play Star Wars songs just for our wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

V was amazing and made our ceremony extra memorable! Her sound was great, music choices were endless, and she was very accommodating.

Sent on 11/20/2017

L. · event on: 10/28/2017

VeeRonna was lovely and her music was stellar. A combination of classical and contemporary kept the luncheon going even over the din of voices. I would hire her again in a second! Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Allie · Married on 10/08/2017

VeeRonna is such a pleasure to work with and beyond talented. Her harp music was the cherry on top of the perfect wedding. It sounded so beautiful in the ceremony, and the compliments are still coming in! Would give her 10 stars if possible!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Julia · Married on 10/01/2017

Thank you VeeRonna for being our wedding harpist at the beautiful Bacara Resort & Spa for our wedding day! You made our harp dreams come true! Our guests all commented on how beautiful her music was during our reception and cocktail hour. Having her was the perfect touch to our wedding!

We found her through wedding wire and was able to easily book her through email. Her website provided examples of songs she offers which made our song selection process much easier! I made a few song requests and she was easily able to fit them in.

Thank you VeeRonna! You were an absolutely amazing to work with! You knew exactly where to set up which made things so much easier for me on the big day. Thanks again for the amazing service!

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • F

Fuzz · Married on 09/21/2017

VeeRonna was awesome! From our initial contact via email she was very responsive and professional. Her website is very good with a lot of samples available to listen to so you can get an idea of what she sounds like. VeeRonno also helped us find a vocalist for a special song during our ceremony, and the vocalist was excellent as well. Working with VeeRonna was easy and stress-free, and her harp really made our ceremony beautiful. She also played during our cocktail hour where our guests were able to interact with her. Everyone enjoyed talking with her and having her play some requests. I highly recommend VeeRonna.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Liam · Married on 03/26/2017

VeeRonna did an outstanding job as the harpist for our wedding! She is professional, easy to get along with, dependable and very talented. She played an awesome version of 'Sweet child 'o mine' during the closing moments of our ceremony which everyone enjoyed. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Janet · Married on 03/26/2017

Loved loved loved! I had Vee at my wedding 2 weeks ago and words cannot describe how perfect it was. She is truly talented and amazing! She is sooo nice. She let my husband and I go to her home to listen to a few songs to finalize the ceremony songs. She is so professional and the value is exceptional. I would most def book her again. I would recommend her to all friends and fam. The sound of the harp is just so romantic that makes a wedding so much more magical. If you are considering booking her...do it without thinking twice about it, you wont regret it.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Kouros · event on: 12/01/2016

VeeRonna has worked Dr. Kouros Azar's annual Holiday Event for the last two years, and we have already reserved her for next year. To say that she is amazing, is an understatement. She filled our office with beautiful music, that fit perfectly into our holiday atmosphere. The music was not too loud, however she became quite the center of attention with her incredible talent. She is not a "boring" performer, her diversity with her harp makes her one of a kind. I would highly recommend her for any event! She is a beautiful person who expresses her passion through her music.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Barry · Married on 10/29/2016

VeeRonna recently honored us by performing at our daughter’s wedding and our experience with Vee was nothing short of amazing. During our planning process Vee was very supportive and helpful, working with us to select appropriate song choices for the bridal party entrance. She also recommended songs for the pre-ceremony that were just perfect. The songs that she played during our guest seating provided excellent, soothing background music that perfectly set the mood for our event. As expected, prior to the wedding we had several questions for Vee regarding things like schedules, song choices, etc. and she was always very reachable and very prompt in her responses to our inquiries. There is just something a little more magical about music when it is played on a harp. VeeRonna’s mastery of this beautiful instrument adds elements of sophistication, style and grace to any occasion. Thank you, VeeRonna, for helping to make our special event just absolutely perfect.

Sent on 11/06/2016
  • Y

Yasmine · Married on 05/07/2016

VeeRonna was amazing! Planning my wedding was so stressful because I lived out of state so all of our communication was through email. However, VeeRonna was so easy to work with! She always responded to my emails right away and helped me out when I was having a difficult time picking my music. Everyone at the ceremony loved her including my wedding coordinator! The music was beautiful. I highly recommend her, she is beyond wonderful!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Jeremy · Married on 02/20/2016

We choose VeeRonna as our harpist for our ceremony & cocktail hour. All I can is that not only was it absolutely perfect but all of our guests were very impressed. The volume at which she played was perfect and it sounded just enchanting . Hearing her play live was incredible ! YouTube videos don't not even compare to how beautiful she plays ! Her having play the harp during the ceremony & cocktail hour added a perfect touch of elegance and made it extra special. We literally cannot put into words how perfect her performance was ! W highly recommend her if you are getting good married , it truly makes it that much more memorable.

Sent on 03/11/2016

VeeRonna did a beautiful job playing my cocktail hour! My guests loved her! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Mark · event on: 12/08/2015

Amazing! Vee was a wonderful addition to our event. Not only does Vee play beautifully but the sound of the harp was so elegant and perfect for the setting. We keep getting compliments. Thank you Vee!

Sent on 12/11/2015

It was such a pleasure having V as part of our wedding! She was responsive, professional, and the music was gorgeous. She even learned some of our favorites to play during the ceremony. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/21/2015
  • Lorena

Lorena · Married on 09/12/2015

I hired VeeRonna back in September for my ceremony on the beach. She played beautifully and my husband, my guests and I were impressed with how beautiful the music sounded. She made my ceremony very special! I appreciate her lever of professionalism from start to finish! I highly reccommend her and with I could give a higher rating!! Thank you so much for making my wedding very special! Best Regards, One HAPPY bride!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Tyler · Married on 08/15/2015

VeeRonna is absolutely incredible! She is a master harpist and a true professional in how she handles her business. She was quick to respond to emails prior to booking her and then still quick to respond after we had secured her services. She is so sweet, easy to work with, promptly provided written info about our song choices after our meeting/ concert at her home. She was a blessing to work with and all the wedding guests raved about her. I would definitely recommend her as your harpist. It was a pleasure meeting and working with her.

Sent on 07/11/2016