Vecoma at the Yellow River Reviews

252 | Snellville, GA

252 Reviews for Vecoma at the Yellow River

• kelda

Kelda · Married on 09/03/2011

Vecoma was the best decision I made to have my ceremony and reception. The Vecoma crew was on point and took care of all my request and needs. Caroline and Nancy are the best! The food, the staff and the service was AWESOME!! I couldn't ask for anything else...I love this place...

Sent on 09/13/2011

Kaifa · Married on 08/26/2011

It was really nice working with the Vacoma crew, my wedding was nice and me and wife love the job well done! Vacoma we love y'all

Sent on 08/30/2011

We love y'all, too...

Brittany · Married on 07/30/2011

I thought I had already reviewed Vecoma at this site but I hadnt so thats why it has taken me so long to write this. I have to say that everything about my our wedding day was perfect and it was all thanks to the amazing staff at vecoma. I would recommend Vecoma to any bride that wants an affordable beautiful place to get married it is so private. The food is amazing the recommeded dj kirk went above and beyond to get everything perfect. The staff made the small amount of decorations (i was on a small budget) I had look great. The river is a wonderful backdrop for a ceremony. There is a cool outdoor fireplace to take pictures in front of and in case of bad weather there is a indoor fireplace you can get married in front of. Oh and the spacious bridal suite was so nice mostly cause there was room for all my family and friends to spend some time with me before the walk down the aisle. I would suggest any engaged couple looking for a venue make sure to check out vecoma I knew when i went there that it was perfect and i am sure you will too!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Leasa · Married on 06/25/2011

The staff was very friendly and helpful, the food was delicious and everything looked beautiful. We were so pleased and would highly recommend the Vecoma for a wedding reception.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

It was a joy to host this beautiful wedding! Thank you.

Cyndi · Married on 06/02/2011

Vecoma excelled in every way and met our high expectations of the perfect wedding ceremony and reception for our son and daughter-in-law. From our initial meeting through the planning process and final goodbyes the Staff were caring, alert, and open to our family making sure that June 2, 2011 was wonderful and memory filled. The Ceremony site just in front of the Yellow River was gorgeous and tranquil from the sound of rolling water over bedrocks to the rabbit strolling across the lawn. The Reception was equally amazing. The menu had many sumptuous choices, tasted perfect and was displayed with pride. Use Vecoma’s vender list! Vecoma’s DJ Kirk not only streamlined the handling of the planned activities, read our guests and provided fun for all, but also produced the DVD that truly captured the day to be enjoyed for years to come. The flowers (Katrina) were fresh, beautiful, and everything we asked for! Vecoma’s Caroline was our photographer who saw it all and provided a work of art not only with the final album but all the pictures which let us see what we didn’t see. We also used the Limo service recommended by Vecoma who arrived on time and helped bring to an end a totally wonderful day and experience. Check Vecoma out! We are sure you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2011

Kathy · Married on 05/28/2011

My daughter's wedding and reception was absolutely beautiful! We couldn't have asked for more. The staff went out of their way with any and all request that we had the day of the wedding. We had looked at all of the beautiful mansions in the area but decided for the money to go with Vecoma. I don't think that we could have picked a more perfect spot. Everything flowed so smoothly. It was nice with the hot weather that some of our elderly guest were able to watch the ceremony up on the deck without having to sit in the sun and heat. Everything was excellent. Caroline did an excellent job with the photography. She knew just the right light and spot for pictures. Nancy kept the ceremony and reception flowing and on time. We were very pleased with the whole experience.

Sent on 06/02/2011

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

You and your daughter are so kind and appreciative. Thank you for your comments. Yes, it was a gorgeous wedding!

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2011

Vecoma definitely deserves a 5 out of 5 rating. They helped us every step of the way. The funny thing is, they were not even on my list of venues at first. I went to another location near them and was treated badly so I gave them a call and they saw me the same day! What a difference it was from my first few places. The staff was attentive and helpful from the start. When my husband and I first went to Vecoma it was pouring down rain. And we still fell in love with it. Honestly though if it wasn't for the people there I would have worried a lot more. Caroline in particular made an impression on us; she was so nice and helpful and never rushed us or made us feel like we were just another client. As the big day closed in, I did start getting nervous and called them like a million times. But they were always helpful and reassuring. On the big day, everything went smoothly. I was running late and freaking out but they didn't rush me at all. The pictures turned out amazing! Caroline did a wonderful job on them and I definitely recommend having her as your photographer. I would recommend them to anyone. You will NOT be disappointed!!
    -Rachel and Steven Martinelli
    May 20, 2011

Sent on 08/12/2011

Nan · Married on 05/08/2011

My husband and I were married at Vecoma at the Yellow River on May 8, 2011. The venue was the perfect site for our wedding. Who knew this gem was hidden away in Snellville, GA?! If you and your groom love a beautiful outdoor venue, then Vecoma should truly be on your list to visit. As soon as you turn onto Vecoma Lane, you are transported to the north Georgia mountains. The river meandering by behind the arbor, the lush tree line surrounding the wedding site made it secluded, peaceful and serene.

The Vecoma staff members were wonderful to work with. The ladies kept each other well informed about every detail of our wedding. They were very professional and sincerely wanted us and our guests to have a great time. One of the best decisions we made was to have a photo booth for our guests to use while we were taking formal pictures. Our guests dressed in fun costumes before having their picture taken. The photographer developed the photos, created a wedding album, had the guests sign the album plus provided individual copies to the guests - this was done before the reception ended! That was a huge hit!

I highly recommend Vecoma! The prices were excellent. The food was really good. The buffet was beautifully displayed; the staff attentive. We really enjoyed the day.

Sent on 05/17/2011

Amanda · Married on 04/15/2011

Vecoma truly made my wedding day everything you would want it to be and then some. The venue is just breathtaking. From the ceremony site set right on the Yellow River to the building and deck for the recpetion. They were very flexible in working with me and understanding of my many situation that happen to arise throughout my wedding planning process.

They had everything perfect and stress-free on the day of my wedding. I had every Brides worst nightmare...RAIN on my wedding day! Vecoma worked with me literally to the minute in making sure my wedding was everything I wanted and we ended up still being able to hold my ceremony outside.

I could not have asked for a better venue and staff. I would highly recommend Vecoma to fellow Brides!!!

Sent on 05/09/2011
  • I

Lisa · Married on 02/12/2011

Everything turned out so beautiful. The staff at Vecoma is great. We had such a wonderful day...I would recommend Vecoma to anyone.

Sent on 03/05/2011

Heather · Married on 11/21/2010

Wonderful place for a wedding! I wanted a very low stress wedding, and Vecoma did a great job reducing all of the stresses. They were so organized and efficient. It was so nice that we were able to pick out the venue, food, and photographer in one place! They even helped us by recommending places to find cakes, flowers and an officiant. The grounds are beautiful and Caroline does a wonderful job with the pictures! We were so happy with everything!

Sent on 03/07/2011

Madison · Married on 10/10/2010

Vecoma was such an amazingly gorgeous setting. Their outdoor ceremony venue is just gorgeous and the reception hall is wonderful. It comes already decorated with draped cloth and white lights on the inside and candles in the beautiful fireplace. The service was great and everything went off without a hitch. If you are looking for an affordable venue close to the city with an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception all in one locale, this is the place for you. Its super easy to get to for guests as well as its right off of highway 78. Our wedding night was so amazing and everyone raved about how beautiful the setting was and how good the food was as well.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Kristin · Married on 09/25/2010

I loved everything! Everyone made my night so special! Especially Caroline

Sent on 01/18/2011

Kristie · Married on 05/29/2010

Vecoma at the Yellow River was a wonderful place for my daughter's wedding! They made everything so easy.

Suzan · Married on 05/22/2010

My daughter wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely outstanding. I was so pleased with everything that night. The Vecoma staff went above and beyond to make it a great wedding. My daughter and her husband were very pleased. Thanks to Caroline for all she did and for the pictures that she took. I will be referring people to you for future events.
    Thanks, Suzan

Nesikah · Married on 05/15/2010

The staff at Vecoma were very helpful. They walked us through each detail step by step and made sure my guest and wedding party were comfortable. While we took pictures after the ceremony, the staff brought us cocktails and appetizers.
    The venue is stunning, and the food was amazing. My guest still talk about the food today! The staff seemed to know the wedding business very well, they made sure they had all grounds covered. When we needed an additional photographer for the groomsmen, they offered their services and did an excellent job. I highly recommend this venue to brides to be. When you have Vecoma as your venue, everything is stress and worry free.

Kasidi · Married on 04/17/2010

Vecoma at Yellow River is just breathtaking. There are so many places to take pictures and hangout out with your guests! The prices really can't be beat for everything that you get! The food is amazing and the staff is wonderful! If your looking for great value, but still want all of the high end amenities, this is your place. We loved Vecoma so much and felt like it was such a spritual place that we are actually having our daughter's dedication by the river on our anniversary!!

Sent on 04/20/2010

Mattie · Married on 03/11/2010

All the staff was great and everything we requested was done. It was the first place we actually visited and there happen to be a promo going on so we got the venue at a very good price. Many of our guests commented that it was one of the most special venues that had ever seen. It was so nice to have the ceremony and reception in one location and to have easy access to the beautiful grounds throughout the day. The location was beautiful and the entire staff spent every second we were there making the event a one in a million day. Lastly the food, I am still getting compliments on the food three months after our wedding. Everything was perfect on my wedding day and his staff is unbelievable. I could not have asked for more and the experience there made my day extremely memorable.

Sent on 05/30/2010
  • Y

C · Married on 12/11/2009

I should have written this comment 5 months ago, but I wanted to state that this venue is WONDERFUL! My husband and I got married 12/2009, it was a beautiful "winter wonderland" wedding. Vecoma was decorated so beautiful! The staff and Carolyn were great! I would recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding. It is a great value for the cost!!!

Sent on 05/13/2010

Linda · Married on 11/01/2009

Vecoma is one of the loveliest places to have a wedding in Atlanta. They are in a gorgeous, private park setting near the Yellow River. Inside Vecoma is lovely too with a huge room for the wedding festivities. I particularly liked that as not a fan of chapels with little chopped up rooms. Everyone was able to be part of the wedding festivities this way. The wedding planners were very helpful, kind and efficient and made things go smoothly during my daughter's Nov 1, 2009 wedding before and during. The food was delicious and beautifully presented and wait staff also very efficient. I also liked our bartender and DJ and Caroline was a fabulous photographer and wedding album breathtaking. I am so pleased that we found Vecoma on the Yellow River.

Sent on 04/10/2010

Mallory · Married on 10/18/2009

We loved the reception and the professionalism of all the staff. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 10/23/2009

Denise · Married on 10/02/2009

My daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful and the staff and all services provided by Vecoma were top of the line. I have told everyone I know, as well as everyone in attendance has agreed it was one of the nicest weddings they've ever attended. I have nothing but wonderful things to say! I have two more that will be getting married down the road, so you can bet we'll be back. Thanks so much for helping to calm my nerves and take care of everything so amazingly well. You definitely know your weddings!
    Denise Hughes,
    Suwanee, GA

Sent on 10/13/2009

Sherri · Married on 09/25/2009

An incredibly beautiful, serene, and private place for a wedding....gorgeous inside and out!

Wonderful staff!

Our wedding there was perfect!

Sent on 01/10/2010

Nicole · Married on 06/13/2009

A beautiful reception venue with wonderful staff who made everything easy! We didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything was done in one spot and at a more affordable price than trying to scurry all around Atlanta to find the vendors. The DJ and the Photographer who were also provided by Vecoma did an outstanding job. The staff were attentive and kept on top of everything. Trully excellent service and made the day memorable for all the right reasons!

Sent on 05/31/2010

Katie · Married on 06/03/2009

What initially attracted me to Vecoma at the Yellow River was the fact that it felt so removed from the fast pace of Atlanta. It is a more private location that allows for beautiful outdoor and indoor weddings. Another great feature are the services provided by Vecoma. They are capable of on-site catering as well as providing this frazzled bride with the tables, chairs,dining amenities decorations; the list goes on for what is offered at a very reasonable price. They will also work with you when you are selecting a date for your ceremony. I would highly recommend Vecoma at the Yellow River for any such service!

Sent on 01/14/2010