Vecoma at the Yellow River Reviews

251 | Snellville, GA

251 Reviews for Vecoma at the Yellow River

Vici Photography · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Amazing Venue

I had the opportunity to photograph a wedding here and the venue was amazing! There were many spots to take gorgeous photos outside. Indoors was a photographers dream with the white interior that made the photos come out amazing and easy to work with. Would hands down recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Ellen

Ellen Loving · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Beautiful setting - Excellent value

Vecoma staff persons were always available to answer questions and to guide us in planning the wedding. The facility - inside and out - is beautiful. Vecoma can accommodate any size wedding, and they were very flexible. All policies and prices were given to us when we signed the contract. There were no surprises. I highly recommend Vecoma!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

We strive to give the very best and appreciate your recommendation so much! So glad you liked our venue as we work hard to make it beautiful for our guests. Thank you!
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 11/06/2020

Perfectly Amazing

I am so happy the Lord God led me to Vecoma at the yellow river. It was everything and more . My guests are still talking about how lovely a wedding it was how great the food was how great the DJ was everything was so nice it was such a beautiful location and all the guess were so friendly and the staff was so friendly everybody loved it and it's all thanks to the coma. many thanks to Caroline the photographer who did an outstanding job and she even danced at me on the dance floor . Many things to DJ Kirk, Caitlin and the event coordinator. Many tmany thanks and thank you even for Mr Tucker who officiated our wedding. Truly almost a One-Stop shop I had the DJ the catering the bar was great thank you Caitlin for bartending the music was great the ceremony was great we loved everything and of course again amazing photography by Caroline you truly don't need to go anywhere else. They were very accommodating with the covid-19 situation and the pandemic thank you for all your help at making this dream a reality.

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Rutledge · Married on 10/02/2020

Exceptional, all-in-one venue!

In January, my fiancé and I were referred to this beautiful venue by a family friend and we were sold! Caroline and Jack were so kind and welcoming. We loved going to the open house that allowed us to taste food options and get familiar with different vendors! Of course at the time we booked with Vecoma, we did not know that a few months later we would have to face planning a wedding during a pandemic. Vecoma has been super flexible and accommodating making things an ease. Not to mention, their patience and timely responses to numerous emails was exceptional. Before Covid-19, I fell in love with Vecoma and shared this excitement with everyone I knew. During Covid-19, my respect and admiration for Vecoma has skyrocketted and I must share my experience with the world. My fiancé and I are incredibly grateful for all that Vecoma has extended to us and it is my hope that all other brides and grooms will seek them out too for their special day. I promise, Vecoma will EXCEED your expectations! Did I mention they are also a one stop shop?!

Sent on 05/18/2020

Donyea · Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding coming soon!!

I am super excited about having my wedding at Vecoma! The venue is beautiful. The staff are friendly and always prompt with responding to any questions I have had so far. So far so good! I am looking forward to my big day!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Hi Donyea! We are excited to have the opportunity to be part of your special day and am here to make it a wonderful experience for you.
  • Donna

Donna McCatty · Married on 07/07/2020

Love in the Time of COVID-19

I do not know where to begin... Planning a wedding during a pandemic was the last thing on our minds when we decided to get married. If it wasn't for Caroline, Jack, and the rest of the WONDERFUL staff at Vecoma At the Yellow River, we would have settled for a civil ceremony at the courthouse or at home. However, all my dreams for the perfect wedding day came to fruition - down to the most minute details. This venue is simply amazing. Hidden in the city of Snellville lies the perfect location to host an indoor or outdoor ceremony. I wanted to get married outside by the arch, and was very disappointed when my fiancé recommended that we hold the ceremony indoors due to the heat (thank God I listened to him); however, Caroline was able to show me how lovely a ceremony would be indoors and even allowed us to bring in our own arch so I could still have the effect I was looking for.

We ended up planning the wedding in about two weeks, but everyone who attended (in person and via Zoom) said that it looked like we had been planning this event for months. I owe all of this to Caroline, her staff, and my incredible Wedding Planner Kimberly Sands. From the moment you pull into the parking area, the remoteness and serenity of the location puts your mind at ease. During our initial meeting with Caroline and Jack, every question was answered in a positive manner and if I asked for something out of the norm, Caroline found a way to accommodate my request. During our rehearsal, my pastor was unable to attend, but Caroline and Kimberly worked together to create the vision for my day based on my wishes. I did not even have a wedding program ready yet, but somehow, they understood my desires and executed them flawlessly.

On the day of our wedding, Caroline and her staff were not only attentive and responsive from the moment we arrived, they did everything within their power to make the day COMPLETELY STRESS FREE! I immediately when upstairs to get ready and every time I uttered, “ask Caroline…” or “find Caroline…” or “I need Caroline…” she magically appeared. I truly felt like a princess for the day. Kimberly and Caroline collaborated to ensure the décor, centerpieces, music, seating, lighting, you name it, was up to my specifications. When I walked through the doors to meet my future husband, I was amazed at the transformation of the room. To put it simply – I was stunned. The day went off magically, successfully, and beautifully. We did not have time to do a tasting before the wedding, but everyone commented on the exceptional taste and quality of the meal. Caroline also served as our photographer and we already have our photos back and they are truly superb.

Many couples have decided to put their weddings on hold due to COVID-19 – I was one of them. Yet, Caroline and her staff helped us create a memorable occasion while staying safe and social distancing. I could go on and on about our experience at Vecoma At the Yellow River, but my recommendation is for you to give them the opportunity to make your wedding day the most incredible day of your life!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We LOVED hosting your wedding and we are so honored you let us be a part of this wonderful day! Ya'll are the best!
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 06/26/2020

Amazing Venue

Vecoma was the third venue I had toured! I booked my wedding the very next day. It is a beautiful venue! Caroline and her staff were very sweet and accommodating. My wedding was originally scheduled in June but I decided to postpone until October due to COVID. This happened with no hiccups and no extra fees! I used the in house DJ who was great. My guests are also still talking about how good the food was. The venue has many great options to have your ceremony. I chose to have mine on the covered patio and it was amazing! We absolutely loved everything about Vecoma and would definitely recommend it!!

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Aisha

Aisha Brooks · Married on 06/19/2020

Amazing Experience

From the moment I sent my inquiry in to the day I signed my contract, the staff at Vecoma on the Yellow River were nothing but amazing. The venue is one of the most beautiful venues I’ve ever seen. The staff has been extremely helpful and I am super excited about celebrating my special day with them.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Hi Aisha! We are so excited to be part of your big day! It's going to be beautiful and am enjoying working with you as well.
  • ayanna

ayanna · Married on 05/16/2020

My wedding was a dream come true!

I fell in love with Vecoma once I saw it. It was an intimate and beautiful setting! It’s large enough to hold large parties but my husband and I wanted a beautiful venue for a more intimate group. All of our guests loved the venue, food, DJ, we all had a blast! Caroline and the wedding staff really made sure my day was stress free and near perfection. If I could do it all over, I wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Vecoma was blessed to have your wedding. Thank you for writing this review. Our staff works hard to make every wedding perfect and you were so easy, nice and lovely. We wish you the most of happiness in your marriage.
  • Corinda

Corinda Jean Bryant · Married on 02/08/2020

Best Winter Wedding

The venue staff and owner are amazing. They handled all the details and made recommendations on vendors who all turned out great. They handled the fact that it snowed on my wedding day and made everything wonderful.

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Nanika

Nanika · Married on 11/24/2019

Fall wedding fantasy

Vecoma provided excellent service and accommodations from the beginning to the end! They were very organized and everything moved smoothly as scheduled! My guests are still going on and on about the food! This is the perfect place for upcoming weddings and other events.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

A fairytale wedding! Vecoma loved being a part of your special day! What a wonderful celebration and your photos are amazing!

Naja · Married on 11/09/2019

5 Stars All Around!

Vecoma is an absolute gem- beautiful location, well maintained facility, stunning interior, and a friendly staff. Caroline and her team were so helpful during the months leading up to the wedding; they answered questions, made me aware of common pitfalls to avoid, and helped us customize the wedding to make it our own. They were also extremely professional, efficient, and informative during the rehearsal and the day of the wedding ensuring plans went smoothly. Further, the food was amazing! Our guests are still raving about the lasagna. We truly appreciate everyone’s hard work and would recommend Vecoma to anyone.

Sent on 01/12/2020

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thanks so much! We LOVED being a part of your wedding - it was a GORGEOUS fall wedding! Your guests had so much fun at the party and it's great to hear they loved the food! Congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 11/01/2019

Best experience ever

I got married at Vecoma this past weekend and everything was absolutely beautiful. The staff was so kind and attentive. I loved working with them , they are so professional. My wedding couldn’t have been better!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Hi Gabriela! So glad you were pleased and thank you for your kind words. We loved working with you too!
  • Jacque

Jacque · Married on 10/11/2019

Magical Wedding at Vecoma

Vecoma was absolutely gorgeous, and the event staff made everything amazing and seamless. The food was fantastic! Our guests are still talking about how magical everything was. My only recommendation for improvement is to put in stairs to get down to the rock for those awesome photos. The photos by the venue photographer have all been gorgeous!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Hi Jacque! So glad it was MAGICAL for you and thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and food! You look so beautiful in all your photos and we had a ton of fun being part of your big day!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/04/2019

Very helpful staff

Good communication, helpful staff

Sent on 10/04/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 08/30/2019

Very helpful

Vecoma was a beautiful venue, the staff was very helpful anything I needed or questions answered they were right on it.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Venue

When we first visited Vecoma we immediately knew that this was the place for us to get married. We visited a few other places after but they didn't create the atmosphere Vecoma did - we could visualize getting married there.
    Caroline and the rest of the staff are so kind and extremely helpful with any questions you have.
    Being able to have photos down by the river was one of the main things that drew us to Vecoma - but the entire venue is beautiful and gave us so many unique photo opportunities!
    We opted for in house catering and oh my...the lasagna was amazing!
    Everything about the night was absolutely perfect and I cannot recommend Vecoma enough!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thank you so much for having your wedding at Vecoma! It was perfect from beginning to end! We loved being a part of your celebration!
  • Hashaka

Hashaka Davis · Married on 07/28/2019

Stress Free

I do not not know where to begin...from the moment my husband approached the property, we knew it would be the place for us to exchange our vows. Our tour allowed us to view the property and secure our date almost instantly. I was not living in the are so I had to do all of my planning long distance and Vecoma and their staff made the experience very easy and hassle free. Every question I had was answered in a timely manner and every email was returned in a matter of hours. On our actual wedding day the staff was very accommodating to all of our needs. They made sure things went smoothly and were extremely professional. The food was AMAZING.....I cant say enough about this place. I would do it all again at VECOMA.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Your wedding was so amazing and you are the perfect couple! :) So glad you chose Vecoma for your special day!

Brandi Slaughter · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing experience!

We had an amazing experience with Vecoma and their staff!!! Vecoma is a family owned and ran business! Their prompt responses on any questions/concerns and flexibility in any and all requests we had helped to make our day amazing and stress free!!! We were blown away by Vecoma and their preferred vendors on how well they all worked together! We had an amazing wedding thanks to all of their support!

Sent on 12/25/2019

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Hi Brandi! It was an AMAZING day and your were amazing to work with! So glad you enjoyed working with our preferred vendors as we have fun working as a team to create unforgettable weddings! Hope you are enjoying being a newlywed and please come see us soon!

Guerline · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing Venue

Beautiful venue. Great staff, good food love love love the whole experience at Vecoma. 3 thumb up.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Such a gorgeous and very fun wedding! Loved being a part of it! Thanks so much for choosing Vecoma for your special day!

Jonathan Pernes · Married on 06/01/2019

Unmatched beauty and service

My wife and I just got married here on Memorial Day weekend. We looked at soooo many places to get married and never found what we wanted. We were very impressed by the venue here, the staff and the guidance they provided..and yes...the price was unbeatable. This venue has everything you would want and need for your special day, all in one place. Food, Drink, DJ, Photographer, Videographer...EVERYTHING. They don't jack up the price for using their in house services. My wife and I couldn't believe how easy planning our wedding here was. We had zero stress leading up to the day. The day of our wedding, everything went so smooth. The wedding coordinator was outstanding and made sure everyone was ready and knew what to do. We can't speak any higher of this place. If you are looking for a beautiful place to get married with excellent food and outstanding service, you have to get married here!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thanks so much! :) Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and totally perfect! The navy bridesmaid dresses looked gorgeous and the cookie cake was such a great touch! Everyone loves cookies!
    Best wishes!

Rachael · Married on 05/26/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better!!

Caroline and the staff at Vecoma at the Yellow River made our wedding day perfect from start to finish. They were available and quick to respond to our numerous emails throughout the planning process making everything seem effortless and eliminating all stress for us. Caroline easily accommodated every request we had to make our day uniquely ours. The staff worked seamlessly together so that on our wedding day nobody has asking me or my husband all those little detail questions that stress you out. We got numerous compliments on the food, DJ and photographs which were all provided by Vecoma. I could not have asked for a better day and I know that is all thanks to Caroline and her amazing staff!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

So glad we created a stress free big day for you and your hubbie! Thank you for your kind words about our team of preferred vendors and our staff!
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/18/2019

The wedding of our dreams!

My husband and I fell in love with this venue the second we saw it and it was everything we wanted and more! Caroline was fantastic and helped us throughout the process make sure our expectations were met (and they were far exceeded)! The staff the day of the event was phenomenal...everyone had a smile on there face and made sure it ran without a hitch. We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding in a more beautiful place! The food was incredible and I have had so many guests tell me after the fact it was delicious! Thanks for the perfect day Vecoma!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

We are so happy that it was PERFECT and we exceeded your expectations. it was a joy to be part of your big day!
  • Herani

Herani Argoe · Married on 04/07/2019

Best experience ever!

I have loved my experience as a bride with Vecoma! They are super accommodating and so easy to work with. I had a big wedding (over 200 people) and they have done everything in their power to make me feel comfortable and stress free. Also, they are very affordable! They take care of everything from the meal to the table cloths. I highly recommend Vecoma!!

Sent on 04/04/2019