Vecoma at the Yellow River Reviews

Vecoma at the Yellow River 6
Vecoma at the Yellow River 7

Donyea · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Wedding coming soon!!

I am super excited about having my wedding at Vecoma! The venue is beautiful. The staff are friendly and always prompt with responding to any questions I have had so far. So far so good! I am looking forward to my big day!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Aisha

Aisha Brooks · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Amazing Experience

From the moment I sent my inquiry in to the day I signed my contract, the staff at Vecoma on the Yellow River were nothing but amazing. The venue is one of the most beautiful venues I’ve ever seen. The staff has been extremely helpful and I am super excited about celebrating my special day with them.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Hashaka

Hashaka Davis · Married on 07/28/2019

Stress Free

I do not not know where to begin...from the moment my husband approached the property, we knew it would be the place for us to exchange our vows. Our tour allowed us to view the property and secure our date almost instantly. I was not living in the are so I had to do all of my planning long distance and Vecoma and their staff made the experience very easy and hassle free. Every question I had was answered in a timely manner and every email was returned in a matter of hours. On our actual wedding day the staff was very accommodating to all of our needs. They made sure things went smoothly and were extremely professional. The food was AMAZING.....I cant say enough about this place. I would do it all again at VECOMA.

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Vecoma at the Yellow River 8
    Vecoma at the Yellow River 9

Guerline · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing Venue

Beautiful venue. Great staff, good food love love love the whole experience at Vecoma. 3 thumb up.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Vecoma at the Yellow River 10
    Vecoma at the Yellow River 11

Rachael · Married on 05/26/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better!!

Caroline and the staff at Vecoma at the Yellow River made our wedding day perfect from start to finish. They were available and quick to respond to our numerous emails throughout the planning process making everything seem effortless and eliminating all stress for us. Caroline easily accommodated every request we had to make our day uniquely ours. The staff worked seamlessly together so that on our wedding day nobody has asking me or my husband all those little detail questions that stress you out. We got numerous compliments on the food, DJ and photographs which were all provided by Vecoma. I could not have asked for a better day and I know that is all thanks to Caroline and her amazing staff!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/18/2019

The wedding of our dreams!

My husband and I fell in love with this venue the second we saw it and it was everything we wanted and more! Caroline was fantastic and helped us throughout the process make sure our expectations were met (and they were far exceeded)! The staff the day of the event was phenomenal...everyone had a smile on there face and made sure it ran without a hitch. We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding in a more beautiful place! The food was incredible and I have had so many guests tell me after the fact it was delicious! Thanks for the perfect day Vecoma!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Herani

Herani Argoe · Married on 04/07/2019

Best experience ever!

I have loved my experience as a bride with Vecoma! They are super accommodating and so easy to work with. I had a big wedding (over 200 people) and they have done everything in their power to make me feel comfortable and stress free. Also, they are very affordable! They take care of everything from the meal to the table cloths. I highly recommend Vecoma!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy Domenica Anguilla-Hans · Married on 04/01/2019

Our wedding reception at Vecoma was a PERFECT TEN

Our wedding reception at Vecoma was a "Ten Plus". From the food preparation and beverages to the fabulous attention to detail, our celebration was purely magical. We have received so many compliments from our guests about the fantastic Vecoma setting, plus the incredibly superb wedding photography. We made an excellent choice in selecting Vecoma as our wedding venue!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Portia Aofiyebi · Married on 03/23/2019

Ms. Aofiyebi

Vecoma took great care of the couple, family and guests. I can tell they care about making it a great day to remember. The venue is beautiful, nice, and intimate. I love the lush trees surrounding it!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 03/16/2019

So happy to have found them.

I have nothing bad to say about the ladies at Vecoma. They have been so great since the beginning. They really have made this experience so smooth. I would recommend them to anyone. The venue is just how i wanted it

Sent on 01/23/2019

Anyeline · Married on 03/10/2019

Beautiful venue, that fit your budget. The venue is flawless and perfect. The staff is wonderful and they work with you to make your dream come true. Caroline and her team are great, flexible and professional. We loved the venue from the first time we toured. The venue and its grounds are well taken care. Perfect placed for our dream wedding. Angie and Daniel.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Alisha · Married on 02/24/2019

They went above and beyond

I cannot say enough about Vecoma at Yellow River. The staff helped me from start to finish with the venue aspect of planning. They were always available to answer and questions I had and they worked with the budget I was trying to keep. They were professional and extremely helpful. My wedding day went so smoothly. I am so glad I picked this venue.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

It was such a joy to be a part of your wedding! Everything was so beautiful and the day was flawless! Best wishes for a lifetime of wedded bliss!

Rebecca · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful location, wonderful staff

We had a wonderful reception at Vecoma. Communication before the wedding was easy. My emails were always answered promptly. During the reception, the staff were very attentive. It was raining when we arrived and I was met at our car by a staff member with a large umbrella. I also liked how they served my husband and I at our table and checked back frequently to see if we needed anything. We used also used Vecoma Photography and DJ Kirk. Having in-house photography and DJ services is very convenient, but we also loved working with Caroline and DJ Kirk. They were very responsive to our requests and I have received nothing but glowing reviews from my guests about the venue, photography, and DJ. Vecoma was the perfect location for our rustic but elegant wedding.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Charla

Charla · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceeded every expectation.

I was a bit hesitant about choosing a venue that held multiple events in the same day, but I have to say, the staff at Vecoma are experts at turning the space over between events. My wedding started at 6:00 p.m., so we only had about an hour to set up and take photos (we couldn't arrive until 4:30) before guests started to arrive. The staff had everything cleaned from the previous event, and all of our decorations beautifully placed by the time the guests started arriving. Our ceremony was outdoors by the river, but they have excellent options for moving onto the covered patio or indoors in inclement weather. The cocktail reception was held on the covered patio, and we had a cigar roller out there as well, which was very popular with our male guests. The indoor reception was lovely, and it was cool enough outside for there to be a fire in the fireplace, which added to the ambience. I looked at many venues in the area, but I really don't think I could have made a better choice. Caroline, Caitlin, and the rest of the staff were all wonderful to work with, and the fact that catering and bar service is included in the venue cost makes everything so much easier.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was totally awesome and we LOVED being a part of it! We loved all of your special touches! Congratulations!
  • Simone

Simone · Married on 09/22/2018

Plymel Wedding

My husband and I were looking for a venue that was a one stop shop, because this was a destination wedding. Well, we definitely found everything we were looking for! The venue includes photographer food, linen and open bar. We decided to use our own photographer and linen but theirs were just as beautiful.
    Caitlyn and Caroline were always timely in their responses and always calmed my nerves with any concerns I had.
    The food was delicious; it was very customizable and was served buffet style which was perfect for us, because we had a mixed culture wedding.
    The day of the wedding was PERFECT! I had a wedding planner because I live out of state and I’m mostly because I’m a nervous Nellie. If you’re on a budget, the staff at Vecoma will do an amazing job at helping to organize your day!
    My husband and I are so happy we chose Vecoma to get married :)

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Vecoma at the Yellow River 18
    Vecoma at the Yellow River 19
    Vecoma at the Yellow River 20

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! Your wedding was absolutely fabulous and we are so thrilled you chose to celebrate your special day at Vecoma! Congratulations and best wishes!

lameka · Married on 09/15/2018

Please stop by and see this venue! It’s fell in love on my first visit. I have been searching for a place and this location fits the what I wanted in my up coming nuptials. The prices are great and affordable.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Adrienne · Married on 08/12/2018

Our wedding was amazing. From the start to end. We can’t thanks Vecoma and their staff enough. I would recommend any and everyone to visit and book with them.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thanks so much! We LOVED being a part of your best day ever! Best wishes!

CANDACE · Married on 07/14/2018

We were very happy with everything the Vecoma provided for us. Everything was very organized. The food, venue, music and all were perfect for us. We truly appreciate all the people providing their services to make our experience a great one.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

We loved being a part of your special day! Thank you for the nice review!

Shelly · Married on 07/12/2018

My wedding was July 19th, 2018, This Venue is beautiful and extremely affordable. Caroline and her team did an excellent job. Even though it rained right before I came out, the the team was able to move the chairs on the patio and it became a very intimate and beautiful wedding. Thank you so much for making our special day memorable..
    Shelly and Moses Waters

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Vecoma at the Yellow River 21
    Vecoma at the Yellow River 22
    Vecoma at the Yellow River 23

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thank you Shelly for your sweet review! We loved being a part of your special day! Your veil was a showstopper! Best wishes!

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

Vecoma was the perfect venue. The setting is gorgeous. The staff was amazing, organized, accommodating, friendly, professional. They anticipated every need. I would highly recommend Vecoma!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!

M · Married on 07/07/2018

The set up, the food, the atmosphere, the venue, the staff —all top notch. It was our daughter’s wedding and Caroline made everything perfect . Literally perfect . I would not change one thing. We had a special request that she made happen without question. We used her as photographer also and again —outstanding.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thank you! We loved being a part of your daughter's special day!

Lisa · Married on 07/01/2018

i couldn't have asked for a better venue for my wedding. Caroline and her team was and are amazing. i don't live in Atlanta which i thought will be hard to plan a wedding but not with Caroline and her team. she made me feel at peace from he beginning. The food was delicious. the chef made special appetizers for my guest and i which made me feel like i was at home in Jamaica. simple put it was perfection at its best. i already told my husband i want our vow renewal in 10 year at Vecoma at the Yellow River.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Vecoma at the Yellow River 31
    Vecoma at the Yellow River 32
    Vecoma at the Yellow River 33

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thank you Lisa for the lovely review and thanks for adding the photos! :) Yes we want you to have your renewal here as well!

Sandy · Married on 03/31/2018

All you need to do is see the venue to fall in love. A wedding by the RIVER!!!!! Then you meet the staff and you know it's the best choice in Atlanta! Caroline and her staff are so wonderful and give the best recommendations of what works best in their venue. All of our guests were just in aw that this venue was right outside of Atlanta and had no clue it was there. Truly a hidden gem in the Atlanta area. A Must See!!!!!! Great, great value!!!! You owe it to yourself to SEE THIS VENUE!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Thank you so much!

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2018

Caroline, Caitlin, and the team at Vecoma were wonderful. I was a bride that was apprehensive about the planning process, but they are true experts who helped everything go off without a hitch. Having recommended and in house vendors helped tremendously. All of the staff was professional and willing to help with a smile. The food was exceptional. My guests are still talking about it two weeks later. A sneek peek of my wedding photos was posted to social media a few days after the ceremony and they are GORGEOUS. I would not have been as calm a bride as I was without the team at Vecoma! I would recommend them to any and everybody!!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Vecoma at the Yellow River 34
    Vecoma at the Yellow River 35

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

You had a wonderful wedding! Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your special day!