Vecoma at the Yellow River Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Laurel C. Married on 09/17/2022

Perfect in every way

They were INCREDIBLE!! There are so many perfect additions that make this venue both affordable and absolutely delightful. The whole wedding process was so overwhelming to me at first. Vecoma eased every single concern. It made the planning and day of so enjoyable for me! Thank you!
  • Sandra
    Sandra S. Married on 09/03/2022

Magical Ethereal Oasis in Snellville

Vecoma at the Yellow River is a beautiful, quaint, private and magical oasis in the most picturesque part of Snellville. We stumbled across the facility one day while driving by.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by Caroline who graciously showed us around her family’s venue. From our very first interaction, she was courteous, informative and extremely welcoming. The interior is beautiful however once we saw the grounds, we were sold. The natural beauty of the location, the landscaping, the history of the land, and the river all present as the most ethereal wedding location. During our ceremony, we could hear the birds chirping, the river flowing and the breeze in the trees. What a treat for our guests and us! Afterwards, as we stood upon the river banks and Caroline took our wedding pictures, a beautiful butterfly dropped into the space between us and lingered there.

Our reception was equally memorable. The food was delicious, the staff was attentive, professional and courteous at all times. No wedding planner or decorator was necessary and they helped to keep our itinerary on track. We had a wonderful time at Vecoma and highly recommend this facility for your next milestone event. Caroline and her team are amazing to work with and will definitely take excellent care of you and your guests.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sheniqua D. Married on 08/07/2022

Perfect wedding day

They made everything easy and just beyond perfect
  • Leslie
    Leslie S. Married on 06/24/2022

Our dream come true!

The Vecoma at Yellow River is such a beautiful venue with an amazing staff!! Caroline, Megan, and Caitlin all made sure that our wedding day was absolutely perfect!!! From our first time seeing the venue, the staff was welcoming and accommodating. They made sure that we had all we needed for a wonderful wedding. The process of planning was made simple with their all inclusive event. We did hire our own baker and florist, which both came highly recommended and did not disappoint. The facility is so gorgeous that little decor was needed. Caroline took great care of our rehearsal and took the most beautiful pictures. They made sure we stayed on time and kept our wedding day stress free. Our reception was gorgeous and the chef was outstanding! Everyone raved about the food and wanted seconds. The DJ had great communication and played music we requested. I am truly happy that we did not have our wedding anywhere else. The staff here went above and beyond to make sure our day was memorable and that our dream wedding was flawless.
  • Y
    Yovuna T. Married on 05/07/2022

Amazing Experience

The entire family is phenomenally blessed and talented!

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

We LOVED being a party of your wedding! It was the perfect day and your photos are gorgeous! Congrats to you and Thalmus!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 04/22/2022

Vecoma is amazing

Caroline and her team at Vecoma made sure my wedding day was perfect in every way! They are truly talented. From start to finish they helped ease my nerves and my wedding was everything I dreamed of and more! The in house DJ Kirk was amazing! Caroline also did my photography and I am so glad I went with her! From years of experience she knows all the magical photo spots! Thank you Vecoma!

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Your wedding was so, so gorgeous! You and Jesse are the cutest couple and we are thrilled that we got to be a part of your celebration! Congrats!
  • Brianna
    Brianna F. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had the best day at Vecoma!

Vecoma was the perfect place for our wedding! My husband and I don’t live in Georgia and had to plan our wedding remotely. The team at Vecoma made this process surprisingly painless. They answered every question I had for them and were very accommodating with the many dietary restrictions our guests had. If you’re looking for a beautiful venue with a highly skilled team, Vecoma is for you! Thank you!

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Your wedding was so much fun - we could definitely feel all the love! Thanks so much for having your celebration at Vecoma!
  • Ccuffy
    Casandra Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great from start to finish

One stop for all of your wedding needs. The flexibility, consistent communication , professional yet personable staff. Made everything great. They did everything they could do to make our wedding as unique to our culture as possible. That meant a lot to us. The planning process was made hassle free. Warmest of Thank yous to Caroline & the Vecoma staff for a memorable job well done :)

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thank you Casandra! We loved all the personal touches you included - especially the Caribbean dancers! Congratulations!
  • Jenny
    Jenny S. Married on 01/29/2022

Outstanding!!

My wedding was on Jan 29th,2022; coldest day in four years. But the whole team at Vecoma made it the best day ever for me. I could not be happier how everything turned out. I used the in house DJ, Kirk was wonderful. In house photographer Caroline she was amazing, I had few preview pictures the very next day. I could not be happier how they turned out. My pictures were so beautiful, they are priceless to me. Thanks to Vecoma's whole team, I had the best day ever.

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Cutest couple ever! Your wedding was so much fun! We loved being a part of your special day! Thanks so much for letting the Vecoma team be a part of your celebration!
  • Mario
    Mario G. Married on 08/07/2021

Great experience

We celebrate my daughter sweet 16 and had a great event, beautiful place, staff was amazing, and our event was successful, we created great memories.
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 07/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vecoma truly was the perfect place for me and my husband to tie the knot and celebrate with all of our friends and family! Caroline and her staff worked with us from day 1 to ensure that everything went smoothly. We fell in love with the venue, which is nestled right along the Yellow River, and even better, we LOVED the newly renovated outdoor arbor and walkway for our ceremony. The venue truly is breathtakingly beautiful! Vecoma’s staff was very professional and accommodating and made everything run smoothly throughout the entire wedding planning process. Vecoma is your one stop shop as they provide beautiful décor for the ceremony and reception, delicious food at an affordable cost, and even better, the venue’s owner, Caroline, is an amazing photographer that knows how to capture all of the precious moments of your big day. If you are looking for a wedding venue in the Atlanta area, I would look no further! Vecoma is the PERFECT place for you and your spouse to say “I Do”!
    Romayne K. Married on 07/09/2021

It was amazing

I’m so happy that we found that location, it was beautiful and I’m so pleased with my experience! I would definitely recommend such a well put together organization! We got the perfect reception for a great price! Would definitely recommend!
    Vici P. Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing Venue

I had the opportunity to photograph a wedding here and the venue was amazing! There were many spots to take gorgeous photos outside. Indoors was a photographers dream with the white interior that made the photos come out amazing and easy to work with. Would hands down recommend this venue to anyone!

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Wow! You did an amazing job with the photos! We love them! Thanks so much for getting such great photos and for generously sharing them with us!
  • Antoinette
    Rene Married on 06/25/2021

Amazing and Beautiful

The Vecoma at the Yellow River is an amazing and beautiful place. Caroline and her staff held our hand every step of the way all the way to our wedding day. Every question I had they answered even when we had to switch our wedding date. Their customer service is great.
  • Patricia
    Patricia Married on 05/14/2021

Perfection!

Caroline and the team at Vecoma made my wedding day magical. Her venue is gorgeous, her staff is friendly, helpful and patient, and their food was INCREDIBLE! I HIGHLY recommend them for any event you need to hold, but Vecoma is absolutely PERFECT at delivering beautiful memorable weddings!

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thanks so much Pat! We loved being a part of your special day and helping you plan all the details! Congratulations!
  • Ashli
    Ashli M. Married on 05/01/2021

Vecoma is classically romantic

They were amazing and helped my vision come true!!! My wedding day was perfect, and I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thanks so much Ashli! Yes your wedding was perfect!!! We loved being part of your wonderful celebration - congrats!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer C. Married on 04/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Venue & Awesome Staff!

Our wedding was beautiful! We could not have found a better venue. Caroline was the best! The communication was awesome, and she went over and beyond to meet all our needs. The entire staff at Vecoma was awesome. Thank you for making our big day so special!

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! Wow your wedding was so, so GORGEOUS & MAGICAL!!! Thanks so much for letting us be a part of the fun!
  • Ellen
    Ellen L. Married on 03/12/2021

Beautiful setting - Excellent value

Vecoma staff persons were always available to answer questions and to guide us in planning the wedding. The facility - inside and out - is beautiful. Vecoma can accommodate any size wedding, and they were very flexible. All policies and prices were given to us when we signed the contract. There were no surprises. I highly recommend Vecoma!

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

We strive to give the very best and appreciate your recommendation so much! So glad you liked our venue as we work hard to make it beautiful for our guests. Thank you!
    Audra R. Married on 01/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Vecoma at the yellow river

They were amazing! Budget friendly and very accommodating. They made the day perfect for my husband and I. And the backdrop for the ceremony and pictures are to die for. I loved it, my husband loved it, and the guests all loved it!

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thank you for your review! We loved being a part of your special day! It was the perfect destination wedding!
    Jasmine Married on 11/06/2020

Perfectly Amazing

I am so happy the Lord God led me to Vecoma at the yellow river. It was everything and more . My guests are still talking about how lovely a wedding it was how great the food was how great the DJ was everything was so nice it was such a beautiful location and all the guess were so friendly and the staff was so friendly everybody loved it and it's all thanks to the coma. many thanks to Caroline the photographer who did an outstanding job and she even danced at me on the dance floor . Many things to DJ Kirk, Caitlin and the event coordinator. Many tmany thanks and thank you even for Mr Tucker who officiated our wedding. Truly almost a One-Stop shop I had the DJ the catering the bar was great thank you Caitlin for bartending the music was great the ceremony was great we loved everything and of course again amazing photography by Caroline you truly don't need to go anywhere else. They were very accommodating with the covid-19 situation and the pandemic thank you for all your help at making this dream a reality.

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Your fall wedding was absolutely gorgeous!!! We loved all the special touches you added to make your vision come true! Thanks for choosing Vecoma for your destination wedding!
  • Brittany
    Brittany R. Married on 10/02/2020

Exceptional, all-in-one venue!

In January, my fiancé and I were referred to this beautiful venue by a family friend and we were sold! Caroline and Jack were so kind and welcoming. We loved going to the open house that allowed us to taste food options and get familiar with different vendors! Of course at the time we booked with Vecoma, we did not know that a few months later we would have to face planning a wedding during a pandemic. Vecoma has been super flexible and accommodating making things an ease. Not to mention, their patience and timely responses to numerous emails was exceptional. Before Covid-19, I fell in love with Vecoma and shared this excitement with everyone I knew. During Covid-19, my respect and admiration for Vecoma has skyrocketted and I must share my experience with the world. My fiancé and I are incredibly grateful for all that Vecoma has extended to us and it is my hope that all other brides and grooms will seek them out too for their special day. I promise, Vecoma will EXCEED your expectations! Did I mention they are also a one stop shop?!
    Donyea Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding coming soon!!

I am super excited about having my wedding at Vecoma! The venue is beautiful. The staff are friendly and always prompt with responding to any questions I have had so far. So far so good! I am looking forward to my big day!

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Hi Donyea! We are excited to have the opportunity to be part of your special day and am here to make it a wonderful experience for you.
  • Donna
    Donna M. Married on 07/07/2020

Love in the Time of COVID-19

I do not know where to begin... Planning a wedding during a pandemic was the last thing on our minds when we decided to get married. If it wasn't for Caroline, Jack, and the rest of the WONDERFUL staff at Vecoma At the Yellow River, we would have settled for a civil ceremony at the courthouse or at home. However, all my dreams for the perfect wedding day came to fruition - down to the most minute details. This venue is simply amazing. Hidden in the city of Snellville lies the perfect location to host an indoor or outdoor ceremony. I wanted to get married outside by the arch, and was very disappointed when my fiancé recommended that we hold the ceremony indoors due to the heat (thank God I listened to him); however, Caroline was able to show me how lovely a ceremony would be indoors and even allowed us to bring in our own arch so I could still have the effect I was looking for.

We ended up planning the wedding in about two weeks, but everyone who attended (in person and via Zoom) said that it looked like we had been planning this event for months. I owe all of this to Caroline, her staff, and my incredible Wedding Planner Kimberly Sands. From the moment you pull into the parking area, the remoteness and serenity of the location puts your mind at ease. During our initial meeting with Caroline and Jack, every question was answered in a positive manner and if I asked for something out of the norm, Caroline found a way to accommodate my request. During our rehearsal, my pastor was unable to attend, but Caroline and Kimberly worked together to create the vision for my day based on my wishes. I did not even have a wedding program ready yet, but somehow, they understood my desires and executed them flawlessly.

On the day of our wedding, Caroline and her staff were not only attentive and responsive from the moment we arrived, they did everything within their power to make the day COMPLETELY STRESS FREE! I immediately when upstairs to get ready and every time I uttered, “ask Caroline…” or “find Caroline…” or “I need Caroline…” she magically appeared. I truly felt like a princess for the day. Kimberly and Caroline collaborated to ensure the décor, centerpieces, music, seating, lighting, you name it, was up to my specifications. When I walked through the doors to meet my future husband, I was amazed at the transformation of the room. To put it simply – I was stunned. The day went off magically, successfully, and beautifully. We did not have time to do a tasting before the wedding, but everyone commented on the exceptional taste and quality of the meal. Caroline also served as our photographer and we already have our photos back and they are truly superb.

Many couples have decided to put their weddings on hold due to COVID-19 – I was one of them. Yet, Caroline and her staff helped us create a memorable occasion while staying safe and social distancing. I could go on and on about our experience at Vecoma At the Yellow River, but my recommendation is for you to give them the opportunity to make your wedding day the most incredible day of your life!

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We LOVED hosting your wedding and we are so honored you let us be a part of this wonderful day! Ya'll are the best!
    Hannah B. Married on 07/04/2020

Perfect Wedding Venue, especially during pandemic

We cannot say enough to speak to our satisfaction of our wedding venue, Vecoma at the Yellow River.
    First of all, if you are looking for a serene outdoor venue in Georgia, close to the city, this is the perfect venue for you (LOOK NO FURTHER). We love the outdoors and this venue is gorgeous and located right on the river bank. The fact that catering is through the venue made everything very simple as well. We found the pricing to be extremely reasonable through Vecoma compared to other venues we considered which were not as nice. We had the benefit of planning for over a year and had the opportunity to see the venue a few times during the year and it is beautiful year round. There are lots of special nooks and areas for pictures which we loved as well.
    The indoor reception room is very tastefully decorated and comfortable. It is a nice blank canvas for any kind of decor you may have in mind.
    Caroline, the venue owner, and all staff members are extremely professional and easy to work with both on wedding day and planning. Our wedding fell right in the middle of the pandemic which required us to reschedule from April to July. Caroline and Vecoma kindly and graciously allowed us to reschedule easily and without extra fees. They helped us do everything possible to keep our guests safe. They had a page long list of procedures they followed to ensure guest and staff safety while remaining flexible to allow us to make our day just as special. This is the perfect venue for "coronavirus times" because there was ample spacing outdoors for ceremony chairs to be spaced and there is a huge deck for outdoor dining and mingling/cocktail hour. Staff all wore masks, and there was hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE. I really appreciated that the venue did everything they could to keep all of our guests safe.
    Caroline offers day of coordination and was extremely available when we needed her for guidance throughout the process. She always returned calls promptly and was accommodating and easy to work with. We had a photographer and she even took a couple cool photos for us and provided them to us free of charge. The catering is through the venue and is wonderful. We did bbq dinner for our 4th of July wedding and it was really very tasty. Bar services were excellent as well.
    Once again, I cant thank Caroline or Vecoma enough for making our special day so wonderful. Even under the crazy world circumstances it felt very personal and like Caroline wanted our wedding to happen so badly. The venue and staff did everything they could to make our day special and worked wonderfully with our other vendors.
    The venue is truly a gem of a space and would be perfect for other kinds of events as well. I would encourage anyone to reach out to Caroline for any needs. The venue space is owned by her and has been in her family for over 20 years and it shows. It felt like we were welcomed into her home for our special day.

THANK YOU VECOMA. You all are amazing.
illustration stars