VASANTA Studios Reviews

12 Reviews for VASANTA Studios

1 User photo

VASANTA Studios 1

Hope Kitchen · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing and unique wedding videographer

Roger and his Vasanta Studios team far exceeded our expectations for our wedding video. From the beginning, Roger was huge on communication and did not pressure us into choosing him right away by making sure we knew his vision and unique videography style before making a decision. Roger made efforts to get to know us as a couple before our wedding day which made us feel even more comfortable in front of the camera day of. Roger is also very flexible and was able to at the last minute come to our rehearsal dinner and film the speeches which ended up being a huge and special part of our wedding film. I truly felt like Roger captured our unique love story and put so much hard work into every stage of the videography process. Overall, I am so thankful that I used Vasanta studios for our wedding videographer and will treasure our highlight wedding video, speeches, and ceremony for years to come.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/06/2019

Memories for a Lifetime

The biggest advice we received prior to our wedding, was invest in the pictures and videos because at the end of the day, that is all you have left. We are so happy that we chose Roger to be our videographer. He was great with communication throughout the entire process. He was open to our feedback, and really focused on giving us a product that reflected our personalities. Roger was hands on throughout our wedding day and make sure to capture every moment. When we received the video a few months later, my husband and I cried tears of joy. It was a perfect representation of our love. It was so beautifully edited, and the music choice was perfect. Roger sent us the video before posting the final version and allowed us to make a small change. I really appreciated being invited into the editing process. This is a keepsake that we will treasure for the rest of our lives! :)

Sent on 08/19/2019

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Best day ever!

Seriously the best videographer ever! Listens to exactly how you want your film and perfects it!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Melia · Married on 06/23/2018

A Wonderful Experience

From our first meeting with Roger, he made us feel comfortable and sure that our special day would be captured with care. He is incredibly professional and understanding and his artistry helped to bring our day to life through video. On our wedding day, Roger and his assistant observed every moment without being conspicuous. We loved the footage that he took and we feel that our wedding video is exactly as we imagined it. We will cherish these precious memories forever!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Vitoria · Married on 01/06/2018

Roger, You were OUR BIGGEST SURPRISE! We had a hard time finding a videographer in St. George and we even talked about not having one but I’m glad I was persistent and found YOU! I felt in love with your films from the first moment I saw them. We had no doubt our video would look AMAZING but what surprised us the most was all of your attention making sure we both were happy with the decisions. Your videos are THE BEST I’ve ever seen (specially the one from our wedding) Jacob and I still can’t believe how much you dedicated for our wedding. Everyone should have a videographer with the same talent and attention you gave us! Thank you

Sent on 06/11/2018

Jacob · Married on 01/06/2018

Most of the weddings I grew up going to usually only had a photographer to capture the day so I honestly didn't really think of hiring a videographer. My new wife's cousin had one at her wedding so it was decided for me that we were going to be getting a wedding video done. I didn't know what to expect but I was completely blown away by the end product! Roger is very attentive and detail oriented. You can tell he has great passion for what he does and he truly enjoys giving you the best product he can. I would recommend Vasanta Studios to absolutely everyone that wants a video they can watch to remember such a special memory forever!

VASANTA Studios 2
    Sent on 06/23/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Roger and his team. From beginning to end the experience was absolutely fabulous. I chose him a year out from the wedding and it took me 6 months to pick. I was back and forth for so long but once my husband and I spoke with him, we knew Vasanta was the right choice. He was so focused on making sure what was captured was exactly as I wanted and it didn't stop after the wedding. Roger shared so many wonderful snippets as he built our wonderful film and once the highlight reel came, he continued to work with me on sound bits, music choices, etc. The time, consideration, patience and quality was more than I would have ever imagined. I have memories that will last me a lifetime and they're not only beautiful, but artistic, filled with emotion and just absolutely lovely!!!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Sara · Married on 03/25/2017

Roger was such a pleasure to work with! He was professional, talented and a sincerely nice person. He took the time of out his day to meet with me several times to map out the wedding venue and talk about the timeline, which I really appreciated. I was overwhelmed with emotions when I watched my wedding video he created. It was beautiful, funny and did a perfect job capturing all of the precious memories from my special day that I would have forgotten. I am so pleased that I picked Vasanta Studios as my wedding videographer. He is truly talented and did an excellent job! From the quality of the video, to the sound and even the songs, everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Abigail · Married on 08/13/2016

Our Vasanta Studios wedding video is STUNNING! We haven't been able to stop watching it since we received the download link about a month ago. Having Roger film our day was the best decision we made about celebration (other then deciding to get married, haha), and I know this will be something we treasure forever. Thank you, Vasanta!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Tesson · Married on 03/18/2016

Vasanta Studios made our wedding video on March 2106. The video is just perfect: tender and sober at the same time. Just what we wanted! We cherish it so much. We truly recommend Vasanta Studios. They are really professional.

Sent on 12/07/2016

This video is amazing! We love it!!!
    We surprised my parents and sister by having them over for dinner, and then watching the video for the first time together.
    I can't describe what it felt like, it was a beautiful moment and we were completely overwhelmed.
    The work is fantastic, getting to see these images after the wedding, set to music and to see everyone who was there, it left me speechless.
    The editing work blew us away.
    And the interviews.... OMG We were dying laughing about what everyone had to say about us! (Maybe we cried a bit too!) We weren't sure what to expect but it's a great idea and we are so glad to have these moments on camera.
    Anyway, I just want to say THANK YOU!! You were able to take this incredible day and transpose it into something we can see over and over again. What an amazing gift.

Thanks and congratulations on a job well done!

Sent on 09/30/2016

asier · Married on 03/06/2015

"Seeing our wedding video was a magical moment, allowing us to live our wedding all over again. We have no words to thank you for all the effort and dedication you showed in making this film.

You captured the best memories of our lives! Incredible!! Thank you so much Roger.

Isabel & Baldiri"