Vantage Point Videography Reviews

65 Reviews for Vantage Point Videography

• Kayleigh

Kayleigh G. · Married on 10/27/2019

Life Is Finer As A Greiner

Ryan & Michele knocked our socks off with their professionalism and outstanding talent. My husband and I are beyond grateful with the final production of our wedding video. Not only did Ryan capture every single moment we needed, but he also paid close attention to details that we wouldn’t have thought of. He seamlessly delivered a truly irreplaceable work of art that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We are thankful we can relive our best day ever through this wonderful feature. Thank you so much for taking us on as clients. We are blessed to have worked with you!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Christina L. · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful work!

We had a great experience with Ryan! He and his wife were awesome at communicating prior to our wedding. Ryan worked well with our photographer to capture our first look. We were so pleased with the final Featurette we received and so happy that we went with Vantage Point and have this memory to reflect on for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Casey · Married on 08/31/2019

Affordable/Professional/Amazing Video

I hired Vantage Point Videography for my August wedding. During the wedding process, Ryan always was responsive and was very flexible with my timing as I lived in Pittsburgh. They are very affordable and accommodating. During the wedding day, Ryan made sure to capture everything I wanted. I had also gotten the drone, which captured amazing shots. Several of my guests and family members commented on the professionalism of Ryan. The vignette. which is basically like a mini trailer for the main feature, was sent us about a month after the wedding. The video came about 8 weeks after the wedding on a USB and turned out AMAZING. I was able to re-live my wedding day and was also able to see the little things I wasn't able to on the wedding day. I cannot wait to show my friends and family the video. If you are looking for a videographer that is affordable and professional, I would recommend Vantage Point Videography.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Casey · Married on 11/10/2018

Vantage Point Videography- Best wedding decision!

Deciding to get a videographer for our wedding was the best choice my now husband and I made! Ryan and the Vantage Point team not only captured our wedding day but they also captured the love and happiness we all shared on our special day. The featurette was the perfect length to share online with friends and family and truly highlighted the best parts of the day. Our vignette arrived early and we cried when we got to relive our day together. Ryan captured every emotional detail, every happy moment, and it brought back all of the wonderful memories from our wedding day. Ryan arrived early and was super easy to work with! He was friendly and respectful and made everyone feel comfortable. Ryan worked really well with our photographer and was able to stay in the background while capturing all of the video he needed to! My husband and I highly recommend Vantage Point Videography!!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2018

Ryan was amazing! He was quick to respond over email to questions and was helpful in the planning process. We recently received our wedding video, a smaller 8 minute highlight video and an hour video featuring the main events of the night plus more. The video was everything we imagined and more! We decided to get a videographer late in the planning process and we don't regret it one bit. Best decision we made! If anyone is thinking about not getting a video, I highly recommend to reconsider and to consider vantage point videography to capture your day!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

Ryan did an amazing job leading up to and on our wedding day. He always responded quickly to any inquiries we had. He went above and beyond what we expected our videographer to do on our wedding day and our video turned out great!

Sent on 08/18/2018
  • Mia

Mia · Married on 04/07/2018

Ryan was amazing, did an excellent job on my wedding day. He was very professional and the footage was perfect. I would definitely recommend this husband and wife duo for weddings, parties, etc. They kept me informed while I waited for the final product and I am so happy with my experience with them. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Erin · Married on 04/06/2018

Highly recommend! Ryan provided exceptional service. He captured all the special moments of our wedding day. He was very easy to work with and very pfroessional.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Abby · Married on 11/25/2017

The service Ryan and his wife provided was incredible! My husband and I just got married back in November and the entire day was captured from start to finish. Ryan made sure to make time for every detail that we wanted done and truly gave us such a great product. He went above and beyond the whole day and even stayed later than he had to. I would absolutely recommend Vantage Point Videography to anyone I know!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Kim · Married on 11/17/2017

Ryan did an amazing job with our videography! He was professional and flexible with our interests. He made our families feel comfortable by introducing himself and helping where needed during the ceremony. The video was an amazing experience and more than what we were expecting ! We highly recommend!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

Ryan was exceptional to work with! Not only did he do a great job and capture all of the moments at our wedding, he went above and beyond making sure our day was great! He was extremely friendly and polite throughout our planning process, answering any and all questions we had. He also was barely noticeable on our day, allowing for us and our guests to even forget he was videoing everything, which was perfect! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Ryan was FANTASTIC to work with! We never had to wait around for him to respond to our questions leading up to the wedding.. He answered every single one of them quickly and thoroughly. He even came out to our venue on our rehearsal day just to see the layout of everything. He worked along side all of our other vendors in a very friendly manner and all my guests who got a chance to meet him didn't have ONE bad word to say about him. His finished work was beyond impeccable. Everyone who I showed the finished video to were in absolute awh! My husband and I would recommend Ryan any day of the week and couldn't have asked for a better videographer!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2017

Ryan captured every special moment of our big day! We loved sharing the wedding vignette with friends and family via social media. The featurette was awesome—something my husband and I will treasure forever! Having a videographer was one of the best decisions we made! Ryan is easy to work with and captures the day without you even knowing he’s there! Great work!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

Ryan did an amazing job for our vow renewal ceremony!!! The video turned out great. Would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Keirsten · Married on 04/22/2017

I loved my final video it was beautiful. Ryan was very professional only regret is I didn't get my whole day captured :)

Sent on 05/15/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2016

Ryan and Michele at Vantage Point are top of the line professionals in every sense of the word. They were a pleasure to work with and there's no doubt that if you're looking for professional video services, this is who you should choose. Ryan was everything you could hope for in a videographer, I didn't even notice him capturing most of the shots, which I appreciated because it was no work for my husband and I. The final vignette was everything that we had hoped for and more, great quality and it is so fun to relive our wedding day through video. Money WELL spent, if I could give more stars I would!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Not only was Ryan and his team professional and accommodating on what started out as a very nervous morning for me as a bride, I hardly noticed his team was there filming every second of our wonderful day. All it took was one quick phone call before the wedding and the team was able to execute every request/wish my family and husband and I had for filming our wedding. Not only did Ryan help to calm my nerves the morning of the wedding, he offered me his professional opinions throughout the day for great pictures or interviews with our guests - my husband and I truly cherish that we captured those moments and could not be more grateful that we did those things because the day goes by SO fast!

My parents don't have a video of their own wedding which happened over 30 years ago, so giving them the ability to watch our video and see the emotions all over again is truly irreplaceable in my opinion. Besides that, we could not be happier with the end product, to the point where I still get emotional every time I watch it. I highly recommend Vantage Point to any couple looking for videography services - you will not regret it!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Tiffanie · Married on 09/11/2016

Vantage Point was wonderful! I spoke with Ryan my videographer twice before my wedding to go over the day and my expectations. They also provided documents to better understand our day schedule, who would be participating in our wedding day, and songs we would like, I was very impressed with the amount of detail they captured. Ryan came to my wedding rehearsal to meet myself and my husband and go over everything the day before. Ryan was on time, extremely professional, fun, and open to listen my ideas and provide me his professional ideas. I was so happy I choose Vantage Point for my wedding. When I received the final video, I was even happier. The video was beyond perfect, watching it makes me feel like I’m at my wedding all over again. He captured everything and didn’t miss any details. The video quality was perfect, the editing was wonderful, I just can’t say enough wonderful things about the video. And on a side note, they were also the most reasonably priced and the quality of their product was beyond perfect! I highly recommend Vantage Point.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Ewa · Married on 08/06/2016

Vantage Point Videography did an amazing job capturing every special moment on my wedding day and putting it all together on film. At first my husband and I weren't entirely sure about hiring a videographer for our wedding, but now we are sooooo happy we did! Ryan has been a real pleasure to work with, he coordinated with my photographer extremely well, and most of the time we didn't even notice we were being filmed! Everyone loved both the vignette (short commercial) and featurette (full video) Ryan produced, it brought tears to many eyes... His talent and artistic eye created something truly magical that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Alix · Married on 07/09/2016

Weddings are expensive, and it is so hard to decide what to cut from your big day. Believe me, I get it. We were on a tight budget too. BUT the best decision we made in all of our wedding planning was to work with Vantage Point Videography to capture our wedding and all of the special details. They were amazing and the finished product is fabulous - something we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Because of Ryan and Michele, we are able to relive the BEST DAY EVER over and over again. My advice to anyone planning a wedding is to have a videographer (preferably one as professional and trustworthy as Ryan), you will be so glad you did.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Ryan did an excellent job! Would recommend his services to anyone in need of a videographer!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Dennis · Married on 07/11/2015

Everything was great, and the final product is beautiful. Be careful when wearing the microphone, it is very sensitive.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/09/2015

Ryan and Michelle were so awesome! They were professional and personable. They were very responsive through e-mail and phone communications. They made us feel comfortable during the whole day. The vinette and the full video really captured the memories and the moments we will hold dear in our hearts forever. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Ryan and Michelle!!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Ana · Married on 04/24/2015

Ryan with Vantage Point Videography provided the best in quality services. Ryan provided time with us to make sure he knew exactly what my husband and I were looking for in our video. He worked well with my photographer and other vendors. All I can say is it was money well spent!! Ryan captured the numerous memories, family, friends, and one of the best days of our lives all in a video!! I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Matthew · Married on 01/10/2015

We were recommended VPV by two other friends who used them. They were highly spoken of, and after using them ourselves, we can see why! They came to the reception to get an idea of how the wedding happen, and then were invisible during the wedding.

When we got the vignette and the video, we were blown away. It was like we were reliving our day all over again. (We highly recommend getting the Blu-ray package, as the quality was incredible). We couldn't be happier with the results!

Sent on 03/03/2015